Waiting times to do anything

4 Comments·Started 23 March 2014 12:34 PM
rommelrommel Freshly on the boardrommelComments: 1
THE waiting times to do anything is crazy ... 6 hrs for this 6 hours for that ...lose your solders in battle ..then lose them because you cannot stay on the the game 24 /7 .. waiting another 6hrs or more for them to get fixed because you havent got enough crystals..or speed ups.
i havent been playing this game for very long just a few weeks..and already im frustrated ... i dont think i will stay around much longer if this is all there is to do... wasting time just stare ring at the screen bored silly .

Comments

• Thomas Linder-MadsenThomas Linder-Madsen Freshly on the board Thomas Linder-MadsenComments: 2
    Hi Rommel,

Add some friends, that will actually help speed up your gameplay somewhat. If you go help your friends, you will earn some speedups as well.

Apart from that, it's a pretty slow game, all in all. So spend your moves, plan your activities. If you go on a new quest, try it with the troops that are fast to revive first. After failing it a few times, you get the hang of the map, and can use the more advanced troops, and win the map. Just... dont use the "full advanced troop" - mix in a few expandable units like hirelings or rangers.
  • rommelrommel Freshly on the board rommelComments: 1
    Hi Rommel,

Add some friends, that will actually help speed up your gameplay somewhat. If you go help your friends, you will earn some speedups as well.

Apart from that, it's a pretty slow game, all in all. So spend your moves, plan your activities. If you go on a new quest, try it with the troops that are fast to revive first. After failing it a few times, you get the hang of the map, and can use the more advanced troops, and win the map. Just... dont use the "full advanced troop" - mix in a few expandable units like hirelings or rangers.

Hi Thomas ..
    yep i do help friends every day..but it dont help much when it takes ages to repair my troops ..so it means that i can only attack in the morning ..then wait till they are fixed ..by which time i darenot fight again till the next day,,because i cannot be on the game for the time it take to repair them because the timer runs out which means i lose them ..
  • Thomas Linder-MadsenThomas Linder-Madsen Freshly on the board Thomas Linder-MadsenComments: 2
    rommel wrote: »
    Hi Thomas ..
    yep i do help friends every day..but it dont help much when it takes ages to repair my troops ..so it means that i can only attack in the morning ..then wait till they are fixed ..by which time i darenot fight again till the next day,,because i cannot be on the game for the time it take to repair them because the timer runs out which means i lose them ..

I gave you a pointer - dont use a full squadron of guardsmen - use some hirelings as "cannonfodder.
    The other part... if you are loosing a battle (on a questmap) then surrender! Dont just fight on, and loose every soldier. So if you have lost your 3 hireling and a guardsman, i'd surrender, if victory isnt close at hand. Cut your losses - so it fits with the time you will spend reviving after.
  • Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    And upgrade your units so that they do not die that easily :D
    You can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/SAIP0 ;)

Cheers,
    Saip0