Join a great order today! Freeland

2 Comments·Started 26 March 2014 07:51 PM
Adam Brewer-janssenAdam Brewer-janssen Forum SpeakerAdam Brewer-janssenComments: 20 ✭✭✭
Hi Knights,

Anyone looking a good order??? Come and join "Freeland" We have a stable of 10 gr8 members 3000+ and would like new members to help us become a top order..

Comments

• Felipe AndreFelipe Andre Freshly on the board Felipe AndreComments: 1
    hi i have a question:how can i grow my number of army when attack?i have just 9 units?why?
  • Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    I am level 12 now. All I can take with me for a fight (when attacking other castles, not for missions) is the hero + 10 regular units, which occupy one square! So, level 12 = 11 units for sieges :) Higher levels can tell you what happens afterwards ;)

Cheers,
    Saip0

P.S. Read the forum a little bit (I just did). The answer to your question is already there (in the news) and I quote:

Good news for players who reached Level 30: the level cap in the game was increased by 5 more levels, up to 35! Just to remind you, each new level grants a new title, a bonus crystal and a full energy refill. Also, starting with Level 31, the number of places for units one you can take into Assaults is increased by 1, and is now 16.

You can read all of it here: http://community.playkot.com/showthread.php?950-Earth-Magic-School-New-Mission-New-Levelcap-%2802-05-2014%29

Cheers,
    Saip0