Critical error for the last few days

2 Comments·Started 28 March 2014 02:34 AM
Simon VolkerSimon Volker Forum DwellerSimon VolkerComments: 0 ✭✭
Critical errors have been occuring the last few days in the game on and off
but now it has been present in the game since the start of the new day. The game is no longer loading.

Can we get a update to when this is going to be fixed and what is causing the problem.

Many players are losing fighters due to this as they cant load the game to use the shrine.\

will players who lose fighters get them replaced due to the system having critical errors

Comments

• Timothy LuiTimothy Lui Forum Dweller Timothy LuiComments: 2 ✭✭
    ^
    That and I just started as assault. It better not expire before the game come back on and count me losing the battle and lose 100+ ranking just coz the game won't load.
    Is it that hard to maintain the stability of the game ? I mean people are paying hundreds of dollars for this game and you can't hire a capable technician ?
  • Hari KrishnaHari Krishna Freshly on the board Hari KrishnaComments: 1
    Hi All,
    I am also getting this error frequently. Didi u guys got any solution or reply on this. I am afraid that i may loose my units as i am in middle of a battle & getting this error, not sure when will this be resolved.