You want to join a Knight's Order?

4 Comments·Started 13 May 2014 02:33 AM
HakimHakim Forum ExpertHakimComments: 68 ✭✭✭✭
We are presently building up and would like to invite you; the name is "Friedensbringer"

Comments

• HakimHakim Forum Expert HakimComments: 68 ✭✭✭✭
    29 views up to date. And no applications yet :( There is nothing wrong with us: We have regular showers, do not curse and are nice people in general...
  • Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    Yeah... Maybe it would be nice for order masters to be able to access a list of lvl 15+ players who are not currently in orders so that guild masters can talk to them, try to convince them to join their guilds... Or maybe it would be nice to be able to send a message to any player to make future plans, to plan some treason, etc. :D
    It is possible to talk or to find out. Use your imagination... :) If you join our order, I tell you how - heh heh. But what I do presently, is only to address players who do not belong to an order yet. It is about fair play somehow...We have jumped from 6 to 13 players within one week. So guys: thye offer is still valid :) Happy battles: Hakim
    Well, my fellow friends: 'Friedensbringer' meanwhile is well under way. As an alternative we now can offer:' the Fourth Empire'
    (definitely an improvement to the third...)