Question about mages

5 Comments·Started 25 June 2014 04:06 PM
stefanstefan Forum DwellerstefanComments: 5 ✭✭
I have just finished building my mage tower, im level 22, but I can't build any mages, if I click on the mage tower it says I need to research them first, so I click on my arsenal and it tells me I need to be level 30 before I can even start researching a mage, strange thing is one of the people in my guild already has a few mages and she is only level 24, she didn't use crystals or anything like that either, so am I just glitched out for some reason or do I have to battle my way up another 8 levels to uinlock these mages everyone else seems to already have?

Comments

• JustinS1990JustinS1990 Forum Dweller JustinS1990Comments: 6 ✭✭
    At least you got to build a mage tower. It says I have to be level 30 just to research the mage tower, when it said 22 a few days ago. And I to have seen people below lvl 30 with mages in their castles. Now I have to level up by 8, really difficult since it takes me about two weeks to level up because it takes forever for you to gain honor. It took me forever to reach lvl 22, all that time spent attacking people, and when I finally reach lvl 22, they increase it to lvl 30. Not amused here. :confused:
  • stefanstefan Forum Dweller stefanComments: 5 ✭✭
    Exactly how I feel, seems kinda pointless spending all those resources and time building the tower when i can't even use the damn thing, was there even an announcement that they were raising the level?
  • HakimHakim Forum Expert HakimComments: 68 ✭✭✭✭
    There was no announcement :( This recent change is indeed not too welcome; but what can we do? Continue battles... / After all, the game is still a game only, not?
  • stefanstefan Forum Dweller stefanComments: 5 ✭✭
    true, its just frustrating when you work to achieve something and then without warning the developers decide to change it, think they need to listen to the players a bit more though, after all where would they be without us, if only I could design video games :p
  • HakimHakim Forum Expert HakimComments: 68 ✭✭✭✭
    After all, it is not so negative when we think more about it: Can we fight an advanced magic player? - Not really. So, isn't it better to have less opponents like this? In average we have better chances to win battles while we are in the lower ranks. There will be fewer 'very advanced' players, and so the chance to catch up eith them is higher. Look at the top players: This 'Joseph' hardly moves his !@#$%^& - he stagnates, although he has the magic... Numerous players are rapidly catching up. So where is the point of having a mage tower if you waste your energy in decoration instead??????