Mage tower

2 Comments·Started 04 July 2014 02:17 AM
?lhan Koca?lhan Koca Freshly on the board?lhan KocaComments: 0
To Whom It May Concern,
This is a common declaration of orders TURKIYE, TURK TURAN BIRLIGI, TURAN and..................
We have realised that the required level to be able to start the research of mage tower has been increased unbelievably. It used to be level 22 but now it's 30 ! This is rather demotivating. To get the access to the golden league is increased regulary but fairly enough and that is something understandable but we can't see the point why such a decision has been taken. From now on then, it will be impossible to challenge with the players who have already got the right to reinforce their armies with super powered magicians until we have them which will be too late. On the other hand, there is another unjust situation with the game. A player can purchase qrystals and improve his/her power. There is nothing to say about it, but unfortunately many players are cheating via some applications and getting unlimited qrystals and unbelievable rankings due to their victories which makes the game frustrating and disappointing as well. So, please take our complaints into consideration and try to do whatever you can to make the game more equitable.
Best Regards

Comments

• HakimHakim Forum Expert HakimComments: 68 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree very much to the points about cheating programs. However: there are little kids around who believe that they can buy their way up - but they cannot buy wits and experience. Let us beat them with our brain-power and see how much they enjoy spending money and gain little progress.

Mage power: I find this rather positive than problematic - one result will be that there are less of those around. It means at the same time that 'competition' with magic power now is much reduced, and so chances to meet them too often are LESS --- which in average gives better chances to win a battle. Just imagine the pay-players who could afford MAGIC too early...
    Of course I also would like to have it. - But not having it together with the 'wrong ones' makes it easier to bear :)
    Cheers: Hakim
  • HakimHakim Forum Expert HakimComments: 68 ✭✭✭✭
    One other thing: This is a GAME! //// Would you like to buy a world champion title for running, when you have never run before?

I D O N ' T !!!