Replay fuction needed!!!

5 Comments·Started 23 September 2014 03:18 AM
Hu?nh Phan Tu?n ??cHu?nh Phan Tu?n ??c Freshly on the boardHu?nh Phan Tu?n ??cComments: 0
Hi Playkot, I'm a regular player of this game. I find it more interesting after the update. But I think this game shall be improved if you add the replay function. I mean I could see how people attack my stronghold and I could improve it for better defense. Right now I have built the palisades around my archer towers and I don't know if when people attack my stronghold, these palisades appear on their raids or not.
Moreover, I think this update is good overall: the tower is far better than the previous version because of its range, power and HP. The cavalry is strong and fast. So does the ballista. However, the infantry is REALLY frail especially Guardsman. I'm a little upset on this.
I hope you could give more updates in the future and add replay function to this game.

Comments

• Ann Wilson-RawiAnn Wilson-Rawi Freshly on the board Ann Wilson-RawiComments: 2
    Hi. i used to think a replay function was needed but decided that would make the game too easy. As it is we must work out our own defence by looking at it as if we were attacking. Also we can learn by looking at friends, order members and opponents defences. What are the obvious weaknesses?

about palisades. some say decorative items dont appear in attacks and therefore cant defend anything. Walls are useful in defence. Not sure about palisades.
  • Joe BallogJoe Ballog Forum Dweller Joe BallogComments: 7 ✭✭
    A replay isn't absolutely necessary but it would be handy and it would add to game interest.

For one thing, it would be gratifying to see how many of your attacker's troops got killed in taking down your city :)
  • Dejan DencicDejan Dencic Forum Dweller Dejan DencicComments: 4 ✭✭
    replay would make this game boring, but good idea is to improve battle report(number of stars, units lost as attacker/defender, etc..)
  • Nguyen Ngoc MinhNguyen Ngoc Minh Forum Dweller Nguyen Ngoc MinhComments: 3 ✭✭
    I think replay function is a necessary for this game, nothing is boring when you find out how the raid from others is & fix it for better defense.
  • Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    Hi Nguyen,

yes, the replay function has been asked by many and it might be somewhat integrated in the upcoming update.

Best
    Saip0