Getting in the silver league

4 Comments·Started 23 September 2014 02:41 PM
Hi there!

I see no way to get into the silver league. A few days ago, I had 200 Points to go, but the the threshold went up 500 Points. For Each fight I get a decreasing amount of points. Every Fight one less. Now I still have a few hundredrs to go and when calculation, its simply not possible. So what shall I do?

Comments

• Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    Hi,

you have to upgrade your castle, do research - this will allow you to get more points for each fight. There is a research limit - the closer you get to it, the less points you earn. So you have to increase that limit constantly by doing research ;)
  • HakimHakim Forum Expert HakimComments: 68 ✭✭✭✭
    Dominic, the number of gold-status players is proof that it is possible :)
    Indrikis is right: upgrade, upgrade, upgrade...
    These thresholds are a test in a way: if you are determined, if you try again and don't give up: you will be successful. It may take some time, but it is all in your head :)
  • Alfa AlfaAlfa Alfa Freshly on the board Alfa AlfaComments: 1
    Thats stupid. A new player will never be able to reach gold league with the threshold increasing each week by 500 and mages and horses being thresholds that and being op for those without them(most likely level locked) and how new battles are selected. Almost all battle presented are impossible battles because of OP units and level lock. The people in the gold league are there because they were old players that reached the gold league most likely before the upgrade. And even then are fast descending.
  • Warbringer Char IIIWarbringer Char III Freshly on the board Warbringer Char IIIComments: 2
    would love if real life veteran gets benefit...
    kinda agree with sir alfa..