i think i am buged

7 Comments·Started 03 February 2015 12:32 PM
Om EgaOm Ega Freshly on the boardOm EgaComments: 1
guys help me i don't get it when i'am attacking to my opponent (same lvl as my or a little bit highter) i gain around 12-15 rait points but when same player revenge me they gain around 50-60 what is this i don't get it ?

plz please answer...

Comments

• Anastasiia_NesterovaAnastasiia_Nesterova Administrator Anastasiia_NesterovaComments: 76 ✭✭✭
    Hi, Om Ega. Rating system is part of the balancing mechanism of the game, which ensures that the game remains interesting even for the strongest and most advanced players. Rating is calculated by a complex formula that takes into account the power of attacker and defender and a lot of other factors.

If you upgrade the citadel and troops, but don't play in Tournament and Assault, Rating system will try to raise you up to your glory limit, and you'll get higher rank (more points). In case you play Tournament and Assault extremely often, Rating system will try to lower you up to your glory limit, that means you'll get less ranking points after a victory and more ranking points will be taken from you.
  • Om EgaOm Ega Freshly on the board Om EgaComments: 1
    ohh so i must do all citadel and troops upgrade and after i must que to the tournament and assault and i will get more rait points ....
    thx a lot for info now i see how it works )))
  • Katie BarnesKatie Barnes Forum Dweller Katie BarnesComments: 4 ✭✭
    I'm curious as to how this " complex formula " works . I'm constantly upgrading my castle and troops . But I often get as low as 6 points for a 3 star win ! It makes no sense . The only thing I can think of is I always give my shooters , ballistas and swordsman preference for the upgrades as I use them most in the field . Which has left my guardsman dragging behind . Would that make a difference ? Can a moderator please give a detailed explaination as to how this ranking system works ? Thanks
  • Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    Hi,

I guess the reason is rather the fact that you fight a lot and are always close to the maximum limit? Just curious, how much points go away when someone else wins you with 3 stars?
    Hi . Why would fighting a lot bring points down ? By close to the limit do you mean always on 0 energy ? yeah . i lose about 50 to 60 points when someone takes me with 3 stars . I keep fighting hoping it will increase my ranking . Is it having the opposite effect ? Is it better to fight in patrol for resources to increase ranking ? thanks
  • Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    No, you can fight a lot, this is not a problem. The thing is that there is a certain limit to which you get closer with every fight you win! The closer you get to that limit, the less points you will get for your victory. However, this limit is increased with every research you complete! So, if you want more points keep on researching ;)
    Does that make things more clear?

Best
    Saip0
    Thanks . Seems a bit weird to be honest . It's like being punished for putting more effort into the game . But I'm getting it . Got up to about 18 for a 3 star win now . But still seems a bit naff . Yeah , constantly doing research . Using my crystals on an extra arsenal helped . But now getting desperate for an extra smithy and foundry . It just seems so unfair comparing the amount you get deducted when someone attacks you to the amount you win for attacking another player . Anyone else around my level (23) having the same trouble ?