Paypal problem

2 Comments·Started 07 June 2015 05:20 PM
Michael NewtonMichael Newton Freshly on the boardMichael NewtonComments: 1
I can't use my paypal account on Knights. the account is active I used it on another site with no problem. Not sure who has the problem.

Comments

• Michael NewtonMichael Newton Freshly on the board Michael NewtonComments: 1
    I can't use my paypal account on Knights. the account is active I used it on another site with no problem. Not sure who has the problem.
    user ID: 1106122614 firefox
  • Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    Hello,Michael,

thank you for the message. From the provided information, it is quite hard to guess where the problem might be. Are you getting some specific error message?
    I will forward your issue to the support team (however, in such cases I suggest you contact them directly because if the problem is in your account they will be the ones to solve it).

Best
    Saip0

Here is the info from game developers:

This problem can be solved only by Facebook because it's their right to decide what kind of payment methods can be used by different payers and in different countries. Or maybe he has other issues with Facebook payments. It'd better for him to write them directly.

---
    So, Michael, it seems this shouldn't be because of the game. Could you contact Facebook support with this question?