Great game But Assault matching

7 Comments·Started 18 September 2015 02:45 AM
Shawn ClairShawn Clair Forum DwellerShawn ClairComments: 3 ✭✭
Yea as title says i love this game usually i hate turn based but this one is pretty great.My problem is the assault part of it.I keep getting matched with people way higher then i am.I dont understand it at all i think i waste more Energy then i do using it....For instance i just used one of those energy potions that i got from a quest so i recharge to 6/6 energy so i do assault and guess what all 6 of them are against people who have level 4 arrow towers also Sentinels/Minotaurs and whatnot and my highest troop is a guardsmen.I mean come on? Well i guess i will be deleting this game even tho i love playing it i am not going to waste alot of money just so i can finish these events and stuff.So gl with this pay to play :P.

Comments

• Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    Hi Shawn,

I can see that you're not yet really far in the game if your strongest buddies are guardsmen. And I also guess that you've been fighting a lot. There is a rank limit based on your actual kingdom development. If you don't develop and and just fight or develop very slowly and just fight you're getting closer and closer to you rank limit and therefore you get less and less points for victories and tend to get stronger and stronger enemies. It would be interesting to know how much points you get now for a 3-star victory?

BR
    Saip0
  • Shawn ClairShawn Clair Forum Dweller Shawn ClairComments: 3 ✭✭
    umm it says that i have a current ranking of 198 in the halls of kings.And at first yes i did fight alot because of having alot of energy since you level up so fast at first lol.Also i am not sure on what i get for 3 stars since i keep getting placed with people with way higher castles
  • Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    Well, even if you're close to your limit, you'll eventually get a weaker opponent (unless you lose to someone else before and as a consequence lose your rank; then you'll more likely to get a weaker guy against you). Anyway, if no one attacks you and you manage to get a weaker opponent, try to 3-star him.
    ok i got a 3 star it showed that i got 40 also like i was saying tho i did 6/6 energy and lost all on purpose and seemed to only get stronger opponents.
    Well, for me the 40 pts prize seems to indicate that you are rather close to the limit. When you're far away, you'd get smth like 100 pts for a 3-star victory.
    Also, guardsmen are among the basic units, which makes it harder to get someone weaker than you, doesn't it?
    i am not even looking for a weaker person then me but being placed with people of the same troops would be nice?Did you not even read my full post i am being put with level 4 archer towers/minotaurs/Sentinels and even mage towers even if i was close to the limit or whatever why would it set me to someone who is probably level 20 or more when i am level 14 makes no sense at all.And that being said even when i lose 6/6 energy in a row i am still being place against better troops.
    Well, I made it that way to LVL 59 now. I also rarely got troops weaker then me. Usually stronger guys came up.
    Keep trying and you'll eventually make it to the break where you get units that are good enough to win even much stronger opponents.

The system is the same for everyone. If others make it you can too! :)