Clan feature not working

5 Comments·Started 04 January 2016 01:48 AM
Brian ChristophBrian Christoph Freshly on the boardBrian ChristophComments: 1
I paid for the clan feature, now I cannot log into it.

Comments

• XellosXellos Moderator XellosComments: 41
    Please describe your problem with more details. Did you create a clan and now you are not able to manage it? what is happening when you are trying to view the clan?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Simon KaneSimon Kane Freshly on the board Simon KaneComments: 1
    Xellos wrote: »
    Please describe you problem with more details. Did you create a clan and now you are not able to manage it? what is happening when you are trying to view the clan?

I have that exact problem. Since spending $10 to create a clan (yesterday), I get a spinning wheel of death when trying to access any clan features by any method. I gave it overnight in case there was a server issue - still happening.

I'll emphasize. Playkot took TEN DOLLARS out of my pocket - and then left for 10 days? I wonder how many people are going to file fraud complaints with Facebook?
    The problem is being solved by now, please be patient and wait a little longer. I will let you know if I will get any further information, hopefully tomorrow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • James Weismore JrJames Weismore Jr Freshly on the board James Weismore JrComments: 1
    Yeah I just did the same thing. Paid 10 dollars to begin a clan and now i cant get into it to accept applications to join. Getting the same spinning wheel of death. I feel cheated! working on 24 hrs now Its holding up progress as other clans grow, By the time i do get in all the active higher leveled players will already have a clan
    Support is coming back from holidays on monday. It seems that it was a pretty common issue, so if you like - write a ticket to the support(if you have not done it yet) with all the details and wait for the answer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]