Golem of snow

1 Comments·Started 04 January 2016 01:33 PM
Mauricio MorenoMauricio Moreno Freshly on the boardMauricio MorenoComments: 0
Greetings, I think this post to warn that after playing a good time the event of the snows of recently, not i got none of the prizes. Reach thousand candies and ended the event but not received message or any prize in my trunk. Despite that my colleagues already have in their possession to the Golem, not only happens to me to my also to other colleagues have not received anything yet. Expected to communicate it in the service of assistance but this down until 10 January so that leaves me more remedy that communicate here.

Comments

• Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    Greetings, Mauricio,

thank you for your post. As I understand, after the event ended you were not awarded the prize you think you deserved.
    This is definitely a matter to be addressed through the support feature because, as a forum moderator only, I can not access your game account in order to investigate the issue. In that context, I am afraid you have to use the support form and wait the 5 remaining days until the 10th of January.

On the other hand, I would like to make sure how it happened for you. After you earned the sweets in assaults, gifts, etc., did you spend them at the event store to buy the offered items? Or did you simply accumulate the sweets without spending them at the store?

BR
    Saip0