Clan development ideas

6 Comments·Started 15 January 2016 12:40 PM
XellosXellos ModeratorXellosComments: 41
Here you can write and discuss about how would you like to improve the clan feature. Developers are working on it now and it is a top priority, so the update should be up next week. Any feedback is welcome and the suggestions will be further reviewed by the game team, so there is a chance that most interesting ideas will be actually introduced to the game!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Sean CoughlinSean Coughlin Forum Dweller Sean CoughlinComments: 8 ✭✭
    Capacity for more members, ability to identify friendly (clan) bases on map to avoid hitting teammates and ability to transfer resources to clan mates(i.e. newer players). Just some of the ideas kicking around in my group.
  • Yeam RattanawanYeam Rattanawan Forum Dweller Yeam RattanawanComments: 4 ✭✭
    clan upgrade...more member
    resource donation to clan used for clan upgrade..extra perks...lalala
    able to send attack help
    also able to see who is online in clan
    base defense....plus clan war
  • Janno Robert QuestinJanno Robert Questin Forum Speaker Janno Robert QuestinComments: 22 ✭✭✭
    clan upgrade...more member
    resource donation to clan used for clan upgrade..extra perks...lalala
    able to send attack help
    also able to see who is online in clan
    base defense....plus clan war

I like em all
  • Nathaniel BoltNathaniel Bolt Forum Expert Nathaniel BoltComments: 37 ✭✭✭✭
    I want to see an actal purpose to having clans rather than just introduce Clan Wars to fill up space.

Being in a clan could give you passive bonuses like increase resources from PVE, faster build, upgrade, and research times.

But please dont make clans increase a player's strength like allowing extra units in attack or defense. Clans shouldnt be a must-have thing to progress in the game.
  • Muresan Andu VladMuresan Andu Vlad Forum Dweller Muresan Andu VladComments: 7 ✭✭
    being in the clan , each member can help colleagues when they upgrade , which help to decrease during the upgrade by 1% for every player who helped

We can search by name players

resource exchanges between members

several pages to ranking players , I want to see class players and below 100th place

I look at someone in the top 100 and you may not have the option to attack , and I want this

I want to see who is online and to my clan and statistics , if you are active are increasing gather as many points of attack

Sorry for my English , I use google translator, I hope that they understand the essentials
  • Johnny B GoodJohnny B Good Forum Dweller Johnny B GoodComments: 2 ✭✭
    I come from leading/coordinating with alliances allowing 100 people, I feel not allowing us to gain more members kinda stunts the over all player base of the game and thus playkots $$.. I know hundreds of people from other games that would give Titans a shot if they could play and or contribute directly to their friends clan.. Other features mentioned above would also bolster activity like..

* Activity bonus, Hit 20 bases a week = 20% fire rate bonus for a period of time for example.
    * Defend clan mates? Your giving us elites like its a fire sale, I only use 6 of my elites the rest go in clan dock which is nice but maybe being able to set a guard on a mates base and be able to PvP in their defense if they are attacked?
    *Clan events? Events where the clan can co-op targets would be nice and/or clan mission or something?

Basically being involved with a top 20 clan currently my mates are finding it hard to stay interested, many get rotated out of the active roster because they are busy in RL for a few days then loose interest completely :/
    Bacon :cool: