dual building

7 Comments·Started 16 January 2016 08:28 PM
Walter RobertoWalter Roberto Forum SpeakerWalter RobertoComments: 21 ✭✭✭
I know devs hate this topic because they fear we'll all finish the game in half an hour and move on to other game. But I disagree. What you need to do is boost the max level on everything!
And please separate upgrading buildings from modifying them already. Two different words, two different processes, and yet we cant modify a weapon if there's a building upgrade going on. This sucks!

Comments

• Yeam RattanawanYeam Rattanawan Forum Dweller Yeam RattanawanComments: 4 ✭✭
    totally agreed
  • Nathaniel BoltNathaniel Bolt Forum Expert Nathaniel BoltComments: 37 ✭✭✭✭
    I would rather there be no limit on how many buildings can be Upgraded or Modified at the same time except for available resources.

Its quite unreasonable to have so many limits. some structures take about a week to build and in that time the player in completely unable to work on other structures. I dont know about you, but Im not willing to take 6 months to finish the game.
  • Muresan Andu VladMuresan Andu Vlad Forum Dweller Muresan Andu VladComments: 7 ✭✭
    right, when you raise a building you must change another building at this time.
    it is not normal to wait for completion of the building
    I have many structures without shield and armor , because I Turret Defense increase.
  • Robert LammersRobert Lammers Freshly on the board Robert LammersComments: 1
    I also find this the most ridiculous aspect of the game:
    1. Having such a large scaling of time for even modest upgrades
    2. Cost of upgrading is exponentially increasing
    3. upgrades and modifications are costly and cant occur when either is in progress

I understand that the whole point of running a business is to make money, but this is really the sharp end of a pineapple, so to speak. Even if you want to use your credits to reduce the timer, the cost is very expensive!
    Playkot needs to think about their business model here and make everything a bit more affordable.
    I Love the game, but with a 5 day downtime where I cant produce any further improvements is just stupid and I am more inclined to just cut my losses and find a similar game.
    I work hard for my money and I am not inclined to "flush it down the toilet" in an obvious money grab for no purpose!
    Devs, please review your business model!! Or provide the odd, worthwhile bonus!
  • Nathaniel BoltNathaniel Bolt Forum Expert Nathaniel BoltComments: 37 ✭✭✭✭
    Any games on facebook that want you to spend money are better off ignored. There are more worthwhile things to spend money on like food, water, rent, utilities, medicine, orphans, homeless people, and so on.

Titans has too many redundant barriers. You cant just BUY mechs and equipment. No you have to upgrade structures, to unlock the ability to unlock equipment for those mechs, which you then have to pay for despite paying for all the upgrades before.

So a simple improvement to weapon damage requires you to upgrade and unlock several structures which takes hours or days each and you have to grind mainly PVE battles for resources to do so.
  • Yeam RattanawanYeam Rattanawan Forum Dweller Yeam RattanawanComments: 4 ✭✭
    i would like to support game past 2 event patriot and yetti yes i dont have enough time to play so i coin (buying drones) but the one at a time building upgrade is a bit annoying and time consuming may be separate the building upgrade and modify from each other would be nice not only it will benefits current player but for lower level player it would be nice to modify defense concurrently with building upgrade make it feel like have a bit of defense while trying leveling up

i really enjoy the game so far
    trophy chase was fun but now it's kinda die down
  • Jean-paul FollacaJean-paul Follaca Forum Speaker Jean-paul FollacaComments: 18 ✭✭✭
    I agree with separation of upgrading and modifying.
    This game is too sequential: when we are upgrading, resources are increasing and we can't use them.
    (at other moments we are waiting or fighting a lot to have them)
    Worse of all, we are an easy prey for the vultures: lot of resources and one turret or QG unable to defend the base.