Coldstream alliance recruiting

0 Comments·Started 19 January 2016 08:22 AM
Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols ModeratorIndriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
COLDSTREAM ALLIANCE RECRUITING

Greetings to all dedicated K:COH ladies & knights!

Coldstream Alliance was founded in 2015 by its actual leader Dennis Scott and Indriķis Sīpols, two friendly diplomats looking forward to building a society whose members would not only be smart and dedicated players aspiring to be the best but also friends to talk and joke with!

Currently, the alliance is composed of five covenants:

1) Covenant "COLDSTREAM GUARDS" (for levels 50+, if space is available)
2) Covenant "HORSE GUARDS" (for levels 50+, if space is available)
3) Covenant "COLDSTREAM GUARDS l" (for levels 15+, if space is available) ("l" in the covenant's name is a lower-case "L")
4) Covenant "COLDSTREAM GUARDS I" (for levels 15+, if space is available) ("I" in the covenant's name is an upper-case "i")
5) Covenant "VIRGIN GUARDS" (for levels 15+, if space is available)

If you feel you are friendly, smart, loyal, able to work within a team, cooperative and supportive, have decent English skills, want to be part of a great team and love Knights:Clash of Heroes, we would be honored if you applied to our alliance! May we prosper together!

Should you have any other questions about application procedure, feel free to contact Dennis Scott or Indriķis Sīpols directly or post your question here, and we shall answer you as soon as possible and to the best of our abilities.

Best Regards
We hope to hear from you soon!
Dennis Scott & Indriķis Sīpols

AN ALLIANCE BASED ON FRIENDSHIP WILL LAST FOREVER, AS TRUE FRIENDSHIPS ARE IMMORTAL
AMICITIAS IMMORTALES ESSE OPPORTET