Time Limit on how long it takes to build, upgrade, or modify units and structures

5 Comments·Started 20 January 2016 09:38 PM
Nathaniel BoltNathaniel Bolt Forum ExpertNathaniel BoltComments: 37 ✭✭✭✭
When it takes a significant portion of your day waiting some a minor improvement to complete that is one problem. When your progress is paralyzed because one structure it taking days to accomplish and you have an entire base full of structures to upgrade its ridiculous.

Make the maximum time it takes to do anything 1day.

Comments

• Meestah RieMeestah Rie Forum Dweller Meestah RieComments: 5 ✭✭
    NO Kidding! it takes 7hrs just to change a lvl 6 turret armor. making new bots takes forever! these bots must be hand built like a ferrari? the research time is ridiculous for the results gained.
  • Cidos DaarCidos Daar Forum Dweller Cidos DaarComments: 5 ✭✭
    make a new resource and lets call it "mech parts" or "scrap metal" or "computer saved software from dead mechs"..

and the we obtain this resource after destroying a enemy HQ...

with this "new item" we can reduce build time by 1 minute..

please think about it... it will motivate us to fight for our time .. its a win win

we play more and pay more to fight more... if fighting and winning can help us reduce build time... we would love to spend more on fuel... just paying to speed up time is boring

but if your base is already max what do we do with all the resources?
  • Nathaniel BoltNathaniel Bolt Forum Expert Nathaniel BoltComments: 37 ✭✭✭✭
    Or just A allow people to upgrade multiple structures simultaneously, or B reduce the maximum build time to down 24 hours.

Those are reasonable suggestions. Playkot is not the kind of group that is reasonable so I doubt anything will happen.
  • NomaduzNomaduz Forum Dweller NomaduzComments: 2 ✭✭
    I've played other games where it can literally take up to 28 days to build or research something. Trust me, the build, modify and research times in this game are not unreasonable. Nothing takes longer than 7 days. They are fine the way they are.....no need to change. And the multiple structure modfications should only be based on building type i.e. captial buildings, defenses or resources. You shouldn't be allowed to upgrade more than one building type at a time.
  • Dario WilkowskiDario Wilkowski Forum Dweller Dario WilkowskiComments: 11 ✭✭
    Nomaduz wrote: »
    I've played other games where it can literally take up to 28 days to build or research something. Trust me, the build, modify and research times in this game are not unreasonable. Nothing takes longer than 7 days. They are fine the way they are.....no need to change. And the multiple structure modfications should only be based on building type i.e. captial buildings, defenses or resources. You shouldn't be allowed to upgrade more than one building type at a time.
    indeed this game is nothing compared to others with ups/res lasting forever