Challenge Players to fight Robots vs Robots

4 Comments·Started 21 January 2016 06:32 PM
I would like if possible to think and the possibility of player vs player beat us , only with robots .
To have a list of players who are online and challenge them to a fight Robots vs Robots.
charge to be energized and win all some energy.
maybe in the future, make a knockout tournament , where Robots play vs Robots

Comments

• Nathaniel BoltNathaniel Bolt Forum Expert Nathaniel BoltComments: 37 ✭✭✭✭
    But what would be the point of having Turrets and bases then?
  • Muresan Andu VladMuresan Andu Vlad Forum Dweller Muresan Andu VladComments: 7 ✭✭
    you do not understand
    I do not mean to get in your base robots and beat me with your robots
    to meet on a battlefield and fight with robots , that after I challenge you and you take the challenge
  • Jean-paul FollacaJean-paul Follaca Forum Speaker Jean-paul FollacaComments: 18 ✭✭✭
    It's a cool idea!
    I think it is important to have categories to fight X levels max above or under opponent.
    So we could have arenas sorted by levels (1 to 5, 6 to 10 etc...)
    with the list of players of these levels online to play challenges.
    The reward would be a percentage of player resources (ten per cent for instance),
    The challengers must have a minimum of resources to play, linked to the level range.
    The reward could be increased or decreased by a factor of merit based on the positive or negative difference between players levels.
    The player who receives the challenge can refuse it.
    I don't know if he must pay a resource dime (five per cent for instance)
    or not. Too much strain is not good for the game and some players don't like to attack or be attacked by the others. They like only to play against ARMA, we must respect them.

A player can mark a box near his name to login in a arena, so he accepts to be challenged and we avoid the problem above and he can logout.

I think a loosing player must have a delay time before being challenged by other players (ex: 1 day) to avoid massive attacks against one player. But he can challenge other players immediately.

We can also make battlefields to fight clans against clans with categories based on max and min level and average level of clan members.
  • Nathaniel BoltNathaniel Bolt Forum Expert Nathaniel BoltComments: 37 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, so how do you stop people from attacking you at all? This game need a Firewall to stop pirates and hackers from stealing from hard working humans.