make it abit hard to atk base
make it more tactical
not too overpower

would be fun
i guess:o

Comments

• Nathaniel BoltNathaniel Bolt Forum Expert Nathaniel BoltComments: 37 ✭✭✭✭
    Que? I dont know if English is your first language

Based on current special events, defense events would not work. defenses take alot of time to upgrade and their purpose is to stop people from stealing from you.

But Im assuming you mean random penalties to attackers, but those would not make sense. Electromagnetic Pulses that work on the mechs but not the robotic turrets?
  • Yeam RattanawanYeam Rattanawan Forum Dweller Yeam RattanawanComments: 4 ✭✭
    i mean event the same way we got elite mech
    if u win you get special turret
    like emp
    or whatever

so elite mech
    will not be too much over power

• Janno Robert QuestinJanno Robert Questin Forum Speaker Janno Robert QuestinComments: 22 ✭✭✭
    He wants an event where we can get a special turrets from the event instead of getting elite mechs.

to be honest that would be a big issue as the squads are not as OVER POWERED as one would think, even if you do have a good mix elite mech's. the defence when all maxed would be very hard to destroy, now if you was to add a special turret that would make it even more powerful. well its game over for the attacker as he would have to battle the HQ and 8 turrets that has maxed shield and armour with a maxed out turrets head.

So i say no to this idea as the bases would be WELL OVERPOWERED
  • Nathaniel BoltNathaniel Bolt Forum Expert Nathaniel BoltComments: 37 ✭✭✭✭
    So a Special Event that awards a special turret? I dont know how that would work because unlike units turrets require a long time to build, upgrade, and have a limit on how many you can have. At best I imagine you would have to replace the weapon of a turret with the special.

Special events can easily become a problem due to being more powerful than anyone who doesnt have those rewards. I remember people who acquired the Yeti in december wrecking my bases even when they shouldnt have access to a Dictator let alone a Titan that the Yeti is based on.

an EMP turret would be way overpowered as just the concept would be a turret that makes units useless so they can easily be destroyed.

I would rather see a better balance with unit tiers so the game doesnt make attack or defense impossible unless you upgrade to a whole new tier and then keep repeating that until you have tier 10 units or turrets.