Developers' blog

22 Comments·Started 24 January 2016 09:57 AM
The following text is written by the head of 'Knights: Clash of Heroes' team. Enjoy!
_______

Hello everyone! My name is Artyom, I am the head of ‘KCoH’ development team. We love our players and it is very important for us to stay in touch with you. As a step forward to contact with you, we begin to keep a kind of devblog here to tell you what we do, what we’re going to do etc. Hope you’re gonna like it and these posts will become a regular thing!

Well, what are we doing now? We’re developing a big update, including 60+ levels, battle system upgrades and more. This update is going to be really huge, so we’ll release it step by step, ‘portionwise’. The first updates are planned to be released by the end of February, and the rest of them will come later in March. Please notice that all the dates are approximate, but we surely do our best to release the updates in time. :)

So, what should you wait for?

1. 60+ levels
We’re planning to add 30 new levels more (90 levels in total). If either you or our team like it, we’ll add some more later.

2. New units’ system, available from lvl 61
10 new units plus their elite Realm War versions are coming! All of them will be trained in a player’s castle. Some of the new ones will be an extension of available unit ranges, some of them will be ‘the game novelties’ :) Did you wait for healers, huh? ;)

3. The upgraded battle system
The upgraded AI will be the most important change for you. Why? The warriors are going to use their special abilities in defense!

4. The units’ revival changes
We’ve been constantly getting some of your complaints from our Support team and Facebook comments about the unit loss in Assaults. As we see, you get frustrated even after a victorious assault if you lose your units. Despite a unit’s loss is a fair result of a hit-or-miss actions, frustration is not the emotion we want our players to feel. That’s why we’ve decided to let you revive several units at a time! According to our plans, it will be possible to revive up to 6 units in the Temple (number of units will depend on a player’s level).
Furthermore, there is another problem with revival. Many of you prefer not to fight with your elite units because of the fear of losing them forever, don’t you? Soon there will be no problem with it! We’re going to add a special building for elite units’ revival: after the elite unit’s death in a battle, it will be healing for some time there (speed-up for crystals available). No fear of loss, more opportunities to fight! :)

That’s all for this week, hope you guys enjoyed reading this :)
Feel free to ask questions or suggest any ideas about this blog here or in the comments below the Facebook post.

Sincerely yours,
Knights: Clash of Heroes dev team.

Comments

• Kasun MendisKasun Mendis Freshly on the board Kasun MendisComments: 2
    nice i like
    please cheqe my rank im play long time but my rank level is very low please help me
    thanks
    im kasun
  • Чет жадные вы на Эвенты !!!
  • Mohd Adnan HarunMohd Adnan Harun Forum Dweller Mohd Adnan HarunComments: 4
    we ve been waiting this kind of improvements for so long...glad that you all appreciate us...your faithful players! cant wait for new level...
  • Mohd Adnan HarunMohd Adnan Harun Forum Dweller Mohd Adnan HarunComments: 4
    Kasun mendis, may be you forget to upgrade few things....the rank going up every time you done your upgrade...so check your arsenal, rune tower, castle for upgrade...also your altar of heroes
  • Pǿwêr WǿlfPǿwêr Wǿlf Forum Dweller Pǿwêr WǿlfComments: 3 ✭✭
    Thank you, but do not increase the higher the rating on the gold league thanks you for this :D
  • Anastasiia_NesterovaAnastasiia_Nesterova Administrator Anastasiia_NesterovaComments: 76 ✭✭✭
    The following text is written by the head of 'Knights: Clash of Heroes' team. Enjoy the second blogpost!
    ______

Good afternoon, Milords! :) Here is the second blogpost. Today’s topic is the new 60+ lvl units.

It should be realized that we’re talking about the new unit upgrades’ system and the only way its development is possible if either you or we like it.

So, what’s the point?
    All players above 61 level will get an access to the new building—let’s call it ‘Heroes Gates’ (this name can be changed). This is the place where all new units will be trained. Hence anyone who wants to remove Horseyards, Archery Ranges etc will be able to do it in case there is no need in training old units.

The main idea is to stop the stats’ fast growth and replace it by the smooth growth (see graph) and the variety of units, giving you the opportunity to ‘cast parts’, combine units different ways etc. Long story short, we wanna add more tactics to the game.

How it will look like (this is just a generic, abstract description!):

A 40 lvl-Knight is so much weaker than a 60 lvl-Knight that he actually can’t beat him at all due to his poor battle characteristics. This difference is gonna be kept, but there will be a big change at the 60+ levels. Thus, a 70 lvl-Knight will be able to stand against a 90 lvl-Knight, because the difference between their stats won’t be as critical as 40lvl- and 60lvl-Knights have. For example:

A Knight, 70 lvl: 3000 health, 1000 damage
    A Knight, 90 lvl: 3300 health, 1100 damage
    —as you see, this little performance advantage can be eliminated with the right tactics.

Also, the units will be more focused on their roles, and your units pick will influence the battle outcome even more than now. What does it mean? Imagine a player defends with the mages only. On the one hand, you’ll be able to beat him with ease if you attack him with a kinda ‘Mage killers’. On the other hand, let’s imagine these Mage killers are bad at fighting with cavalry. In this case, if a player has half-mage half-cavalry defense, it’s pretty difficult to defeat him with the Mage killer-only army.

A multiunit armies are gonna be much more effective than monoarmies. Btw, don’t forget about the new types of units such as healers and buffers! 3 knights are most likely to be defeated by 2 knights with a buffer, who increases their damage.

Yeah, I know that’s quite a long description, sorry about that :) Let’s see what units we’re planning to release in February-March (just plans, guys, we can’t say it exacly):

The extended Pyropath range
    Pyropaths are still going to destroy buildings well, but also thew will be more useful in a crowd battle: the attack will become magical and will affect in a radius.

The extended Tectopath range
    Tectopaths will continue to be ‘the tank units. Also, they will get the slowing aura (like the Frost golem has) instead of slowing strike, so they’ll be more useful in defense against the ‘slayers’.

The extended Consciopath range
    There are no profound changes planning except some mechanics editing (I’ll tell about it next time). However, these changes will revoke Consciopath’s status of the-most-frequently-used-unit. You see a lot of castles full of them every day, don’t you? ;)

The extended Knight range
    No big changes here too, the extension will be quite predictable.

The extended Cavalry Archer range
    We’re planning to add a special ability to move without spending a turn, which will describe the Cavalry Archer the best :)

New units
    (in development now, so no names or stats for now): a healer, a buffer, a mage killer, a mage killer tank.

Aaand here comes a little spoiler! Pyropath and Tectopath are gonna be the female units ;)

Hope you enjoy reading! See ya next Monday, Milords!
  • Anastasiia_NesterovaAnastasiia_Nesterova Administrator Anastasiia_NesterovaComments: 76 ✭✭✭
    The following text is written by the head of 'Knights: Clash of Heroes' team. Enjoy the third blogpost!

Hello again, the blog update is here! Today I’m gonna tell you about the battle system changes.

We’ve detected an imperfection of mana system and decided to upgrade the active abilities system.

What’s the problem? The mana tends to runs low in the long battles, so it makes mages very weak. If a unit has, for example, enough mana for 2 spells to use for a battle, it uses it at the start becoming weaker for the whole battle or waits till ‘the right moment’ and doesn’t use it at all. That’s why we’re gonna make the system different, giving you the opportunity to use magic spells without the mana but having the exact number of uses (a limited set of them). Also, some units will have a spell set regeneration!

How the system works now:
    For example, a mage has 200 of mana and can do 3 spells at a battle. He can use it at the start of a fight or wait till the right moment as I said it before. Anyhow, the mage isn’t used for all it is worth.

How the system will work:
    A mage will begin a battle with a limited set of spells. As soon as he spends all the number of them, this set will start to get reloaded, and, for example, in 3 turns it will be full again. So, you’ll have to decide when to use the spells as before, but will get an opportunity to use the spells multiple times a battle.
    The upgrades which now add the mana amount will increase the limit of a spell set. Also, some abilities won’t spend a unit’s turn, so no more ‘beat or get a speed-up’ choice!

Next we’ve decided to sort out the ‘stunlock’ situation, when a player can control the opponent’s warriors during the whole battle. We think that the controlling, stunning, fearing abilities should be a part of tactics, not the main instrument. So the affected units will get a protection from such affections for a one turn after the spell runs out. Btw, this is the change that Consciopaths will get (I told about it in the last blogpost).

Also, we’re thinking about one more change: not to let the unit go by the enemy’s unit. It means that a unit has to stop in a 1-square radius of an enemy, plus it can move for 1 square per a turn only. So, a player should decide either to bypass the opponent’s units or to beat them in the close-in fighting. We’ve found it interesting while play-testing, and also this change is quite reasonable: you can cover the ‘delicate’ mages, for example. What do you think about it, Milords? We’ll be glad to hear your opinion about this possible change!

P.S. We’ve upgraded the Darke Elf and the Ent, and we hope you’ll play these units again soon :)

P.P.S. Remember I told about the new female units? Check out the new dreadnought unit ;)

See you next Monday!
  • Kasun MendisKasun Mendis Freshly on the board Kasun MendisComments: 2
    thanks papaarisha but my castle , rune tower , altar of heroes are full upgrade
    The following text is written by the head of 'Knights: Clash of Heroes' team. Enjoy the fourth blogpost!

Let’s start with the new castle map. The new map has both practical and aesthetic use.

What about the practical use? You’ll have an opportunity to set your warriors out of the castle territory (areas you haven’t bought yet or can’t buy). These units won’t be involved in the defense of your castle, but they will be available to use in assaults. We find it very important because of the variety of 60+ lvl units: there are a lot of units, so it’s more comfortable to pick up the warriors for an attack not just from the defense troops.
    Actually, it’s kind of opportunity to set the units straight from the Inventory you asked for :)

What is the aesthetic use? You’ll be able to decorate almost all the castle map, including the unavailable areas. We’ll add a lot of new decorations, so you can decorate your territory as you wish! The elven forests, picnic lawns, statues and your warriors, of course, may form a great view, don’t you think? :) Btw, all of the decorations won’t disappear during the attack!
    That’s what I made for just a minute, just an example:

Also we’ve worked on the battle interface and added some useful features which will make your battle easier to plan :) One of them is showing the actual damage for a hit when you just mouse over the unit you want to attack. That’s really important for Knights and some other units which damage depends on the distance to the enemy. Also, if you choose some special ability, you’ll see the area it has effect on.
    For example, I mouse over the enemy Minotaur and see how much damage I can cause (it’s shown on the health bar too) and what effects we will get after the attack. This is really useful feature in the massive battles :)

The main question is the release date. At this moment we do final tests, so we hope to release all of this on the first week of March approx. There will be 6 new units only: the rest of them will be added a bit later.
    Btw, we’ve decided not to implement that change with no letting go by the enemy unit for now. Nevertheless, it will be a special ability of female dreadnought unit and the Frost Golem. Let’s see how it will work :)

P.S. Do you want me to talk about some exact topics? What are you interested in? Feel free to suggest some in the comments!
  • Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    Thanks, that is some nice improvement :) Now, we'll be able to have a proper defensive setup and not have to replace those units in order to be able to use what we want for attacks! A great solution indeed!

Is there any news concerning campaigns? Some continuation perhaps? :)

BR
    Saip0
  • Craig BarchengerCraig Barchenger Freshly on the board Craig BarchengerComments: 1
    Anastasia, I can't see my private messages unless I log out of the game and then come back into it; at that point when the initial box comes up I can see if another covenant member has messaged me privately. Can we make it so you get your private messages while in the realm playing? Also a group messaging would be great. If I want to talk to my Grand Lord Marshall and the other two Lord Marshall's about the same topic I have to message one and then copy and paste the other two. You an see how a private conversation among the covenant leaders can be a little painful like that.

Thanks for any input/response.
    The following text is written by the head of 'Knights: Clash of Heroes' team. Enjoy the fourth blogpost!

Let’s start with the new castle map. The new map has both practical and aesthetic use.

What about the practical use? You’ll have an opportunity to set your warriors out of the castle territory (areas you haven’t bought yet or can’t buy). These units won’t be involved in the defense of your castle, but they will be available to use in assaults. We find it very important because of the variety of 60+ lvl units: there are a lot of units, so it’s more comfortable to pick up the warriors for an attack not just from the defense troops.
    Actually, it’s kind of opportunity to set the units straight from the Inventory you asked for :)

What is the aesthetic use? You’ll be able to decorate almost all the castle map, including the unavailable areas. We’ll add a lot of new decorations, so you can decorate your territory as you wish! The elven forests, picnic lawns, statues and your warriors, of course, may form a great view, don’t you think? :) Btw, all of the decorations won’t disappear during the attack!
    That’s what I made for just a minute, just an example:

Also we’ve worked on the battle interface and added some useful features which will make your battle easier to plan :) One of them is showing the actual damage for a hit when you just mouse over the unit you want to attack. That’s really important for Knights and some other units which damage depends on the distance to the enemy. Also, if you choose some special ability, you’ll see the area it has effect on.
    For example, I mouse over the enemy Minotaur and see how much damage I can cause (it’s shown on the health bar too) and what effects we will get after the attack. This is really useful feature in the massive battles :)

The main question is the release date. At this moment we do final tests, so we hope to release all of this on the first week of March approx. There will be 6 new units only: the rest of them will be added a bit later.
    Btw, we’ve decided not to implement that change with no letting go by the enemy unit for now. Nevertheless, it will be a special ability of female dreadnought unit and the Frost Golem. Let’s see how it will work :)

P.S. Do you want me to talk about some exact topics? What are you interested in? Feel free to suggest some in the comments!
  • Marko IsailovićMarko Isailović Freshly on the board Marko IsailovićComments: 1
    It would be great to add an option of buying more things at once,like if you want to buy more trees to enter number of trees you want to buy(the same like producing materials at smithy or selling items and rescources at market)..Can't wait to see the improvenments ,keep up with great work! :-)
    пивет ;) ета всо очен харашо но я играл 2 года и толка 56 уровен будет трудна для некаорих игракоф даити да 90 лвл прашу делат ток штоби палучили хат некатори част апита штоб даити хатяби да 60 лвл штоби начать с новава етапа ..
    The following text is written by the head of 'Knights: Clash of Heroes' team. Enjoy the fifth blogpost!

First, we think over the unit’s concept. What is the unit’s role in the game? What is the difference from the other units? Why should players use it? What visual specifics should it have? There are a lot of issues game designers have to solve, and it’s okay if developers need more than one meeting to concur.

After a while, the concept is approved and game designers begin to create ‘a unit’s blank’. This is the one of the most important development stages: designers have to calculate the stats, think over the upgrades and special abilities...Then, everything should be tested and edited, again and again till we decide the unit is well-balanced. Usually it takes about couple weeks.

At the same time, 2D artists start to sketch the unit. The have a week to create the character. Then, artists start drawing different kinds of portraits and so on.

After the sketch is approved, it goes to our 3D artists. They create a 3D model and its textures. This is really hard work that requires time and patience.

When the model is done, a 3D animator makes some magic and let the unit move =)

Then we should make sure that the model is looking fine in the game, so the model goes to the game build. It’s time for the first tests!

Don’t forget about the UI! Our UI experts work on the interface (special abilities icons etc) to make it user friendly.

Coffee break time! =)

Well, now we’re ready for the final stage—to implement the unit in the game and to test again and again.

Also, we need to translate all the texts to other languages, create the sounds, fix all the bugs our QA engineer found… As you see, it takes a long time to create just one unit! Anyhow, when we see you enjoy playing the new unit, that is the main reward for all the efforts =)

Thanks for reading, see you next Monday!
  • Diego Martin BarrioDiego Martin Barrio Freshly on the board Diego Martin BarrioComments: 1
    1 there is the option to view the history of completed quests
    2 Add New missions map
    3 Update premium units or remain unused

PDtry to understand message, use google translator, I am Diego de Argentina

1 me gustaria que exista la opcion de ver la historia de las misiones completas
    2 me gustaria que exista otro mapa con mas misiones
    3 deben actualizar unidades premium, o quedaran sin uso

1 постоји опција да видите историју завршених задатака
    2 Адд Нев мисија карту
    3 Упдате премиум јединице или остају неискоришћени

ПД покушавају да схвате поруку, користите гугл преводилац, ја сам Дијего де Аргентина

---
    Hello Diego,

please use only English language on the forum. Thank you.

BR
    Saip0
    Hi guys! We're preparing an article about the updates we told in our blog. Please stay tuned: we're going to publish it within the next few days!
    The following text is written by the head of 'Knights: Clash of Heroes' team. Enjoy!

Hello everyone! This time I’ll introduce you the upcoming big update I told about in the previous blogposts.

60+ levels

There will be 30 new levels added in the game. These levels may be divided into 2 groups:

Levels 61-70 are regular levels. What will be added in the game with them?
    • castle upgrades (see image below),
    • Arsenal’s upgrades,
    • Upgrades for Academies of Magic (Rune tower),
    • Heroes’ upgrades.

Levels 70-90 give you a kind of ‘over-maximum’ development. You’ll get 2 Angel Tears each time you reach new level.

You can spend the Angel tears for additional units’ upgrades. These upgrades are available for 70+ level units only. As the most boosting upgrades are located till 70th level, all the 70+ upgrades may count as a kind of premium ones =)

Btw, Angel tears were removed from the required items for some upgrades below the level 60 (castle upgrades, for example) =)

New units

There are a lot of new units available from level 61. We’re going to release 6 new units with the upcoming update, and the rest of them will be released later.
    All the ‘regular’ units’ (produced with coins + their elite Realm War versions) stats were increased in a way they could stand against the ‘special’ units (Minotaurs, Headless Horsemen, etc). The special units are still a bit stronger, but the difference is not as big as before. Also, all of the regular units have their elite RW versions, which are revived with Dragon crystals.

Five out of six new units are based on the already-existing 50-60 level units. Nevertheless, all of them were developed to make them unique.

Paladin is based on Champion. He is the fastest and the most initiative unit. Also, he causes a higher damage at a run and has an upgrade which gives him 50% arrow block.

Squall is based on Destroyer, though unlike him, Squall is really agile! This unit has an ability to move without spending a turn every few turns. You can use this ability for rushing attacks or retreats for regrouping.

Landslide is based on Tectopath. Anyhow, she is a great ‘tank’ unit! First, Landslide’s stats are raised (including health points too). Second, she has a passive ability to slow down the nearby enemies and let them move by 1 square only (I told about this in the 4th blogpost). So, such units as, for example, Minotaur or Champion couldn’t run by her and smash your army in the rear.

Nova is based on Pyropath. As you know, Pyropath has an ability to make a really huge explosion causing an area damage. Well, Nova make such explosions with each attack! What a nice unit against a crowd of enemies, huh? =)

Phobos is based on Consciopath. We rate Consciopath as a very strong unit with a bunch of his abilities, therefore Phobos doesn’t have any new ones. Anyhow, his stats grow really good with the upgrades.

Tempest is a new type of units, which provides ‘antimagical’ support. He is a close combat unit with a 50% magical block and the special ‘Nullification’ ability, which terminates all the effects in area and causes damage to all magical creatures (elementiles and others). This ability affects both on enemies and allies, which means it can deactivate all the enemies’ advantageous effects and all the allies’ harmful effects. Also, the Nullification is instant: it doesn’t end a turn.
    Plus, Tempest has a Vulnerability aura, which causes an extra damage to all nearby enemies.

Old units updates

There are a few changes for the old units:
    • Tectopath’s health points have been increased: despite his defense, he was one of the least popular units.
    • The Mental Elementile’s fear ability can be activated manually now. If you kill Elementile before it uses his ability, it won’t affect.
    • Sir Crashton’s ‘Warcry’ and Sir Galahan’s ‘Determined assault’ abilities have become instant and affect on whole army now.
    • Mages’ and heroes’ abilities have been changed: they don’t need mana to be activated and can be used several times a battle.
    • A player’s castle doesn’t have magic protection anymore, but it can’t be the aim of spells. Pyropath and Nova can damage the castle.
    • The Witch Hunter has been added to the Dragonling’s store. You can buy it with dragoons after the special quest is completed in case you lost her in the battle and didn’t revive her in time.
    • Scout’s, Marauder’s, Destroyer’s and Ingrid’s shooting is blocked if an enemy’s unit is nearby (they can shoot in the 1 squrae area only).
    Battle visual changes

I’ve already told you about it in the 4th blogpost. We’ve added a useful feature which will make your battle easier to plan. It shows the actual damage for a hit when you just mouse over the unit you want to attack. Also, if you choose some special ability, you’ll see the effect it causes.

Cooldowns

Units’ abilities now are either limited of use or require mana, which can’t be restored during the battle. We think this is why players don’t use abilities often. So, we decided to change the abilities use system: after the ability was applied, you’ll be able to use it again after few turns. Some abilities (such as Consciopath’s Control, for example) can be used several turns
    one after another.
    These changes will be applied on all the mages and heroes, not the unique units yet.

Mages’ and some heroes’ upgrades, which increase mana amount now, will decrease the time for restoring.

Controlling abilities change

By controlling abilities we mean Fear, Control and Stun. What will be changed? After the effect expires, a unit gets immunity from these controlling abilities for one turn. So, it’s impossible to control units during the several turns.
    New toolbar

This update is available for all the players =)

New castle map
    There will be less objects, so you can decorate it as you wish!

New toolbar with move/rotate tools

You can buy decorations just right here in the bar. Btw, we’ve added more than 150 new decorations!

Some of them require a level reaching, research or mission completion or Realm War rank reaching:

What’s more? You’ll be able to decorate out-of-castle areas! The opportunities are literally boundless: you’ll be able to set the decorations even out of squares!

Besides, it’s possible to arrange the units too! Out-of-castle units don’t take part in the defense, but also don’t occupy the population slots. And bonus: you can choose them for an attack!
    So, there are 3 reasons to use this feature: decorating, impressing your friends or enemies and getting a ‘subs’ bench’ =)

Most of the trees and other items, which are set by default, can be removed in case you want decorate your map the other way. Also, the ‘Sell’ and ‘Move to inventory’ tools are merged to the ‘Move to inventory/ Delete’ tool. It moves the items to the inventory if it is possible, sells if it is not possible and deletes the default decorations:

If you need to sell the decorations, you can do it from the Inventory:

The total number of decorations is 450 items (both in and out of castle). This limit was implemented to avoid the lags.

The surfaces were also upgraded. They can be set and deleted with a special tool (the first one in the row is for deleting). The surfaces can be intersected and formed into any shape almost. Btw, they aren’t included to the decoration limit =)

The unique units’ reviving

The unique warriors will be revived the other way. You know how it works now: the unique units require crystals for reviving and there is no other way to save them. We saw it’s very frustrating for players to lose such units, so we’ve decided to add the alternative way to revive them.

The unique units ‘will have some rest’: stop occupying the population slots and participating in attacks and castle defense for a while. If you don’t wanna wait, you’ll be able to revive them for crystals as before.

Other
    There will be no opportunity to sell tents making out-of-limit population (e.g. 35/5).
    The following text is written by the head of 'Knights: Clash of Heroes' team. Enjoy the 7th blogpost :)

Good afternoon everyone! Right after the grand update has been released, I’m glad to introduce the next blogpost =)

The most important news for our team is the grand update launching, which we’re working on last two months. Well, I guess you wonder what’s next? During a couple of weeks we’ll add a new healer unit, new Grand Palace 3D-model and Heroes gate’s animation.

Nevertheless, the area we focus on now is the Realm War update, and you have a real chance to influence on the development! I’ll read all the ideas you suggest in the comments, and perhaps yours will be implemented in the game if we see it right =) Welcome to the comments here or at the Facebook page, and please give us more details about your suggestion.

At this stage, we see 3 areas we need to work on:
    1. Raising the interest of low and mid level players (up to 50 lvl approx.) in the Realm War.

Although we have Morgana’s camps, which were designed for low level’s entertainment, they are not as popular as we thought they would be. Something new is needed, and we start to think what exactly it will be. The main idea is to let players have fun before they ‘join the big game’ =)

2. High level players’ Covenants without Castles or even Cities.

We want to let these Covenants develop, and the solution may be realized with the article 1.

3. The strongest Covenants’ stagnation.

The more the Covenant is idle, the faster its players lose interest and drive for developing the Covenant. We think the key is either an extra motivation to battle or creating new game elements, which will apply new obligations (and add extra rewards too!) to players. With great power, comes great responsibility =)

As soon we decide what we’re going to do, we’ll tell you about it in the blog. Stay tuned and don’t forget to share your Realm war suggestions with us!
    The following text is written by the head of 'Knights: Clash of Heroes' team. Enjoy the 8th blogpost!

Greetings everyone! We’ve been away for some time, and now I’m back with the latest news :)

First, here are a few questions you’ve asked:
    1. What is Phobos for? He doesn’t seem to be a mage-killer!
      Phobos wasn’t developed as a mage-killer. This unit is the stronger version of Consciopath.

2. I think you should add a Healer unit to levels 40-50 too, not to 60+ levels only.
      We aren’t gonna add new units to lower levels. Nevertheless, these players will be able to get new units from the events when we release some.

3. Will the dragoons’ exchange be added in the game?
      We have no plans about it now.

4. Will the iOS/Android version be developed?
      I’m afraid no. If we decide to start working on a mobile game, it won’t be the KCoH copy. There are a lot of difficulties and even incompatibilities with mechanics and controls.

5. Is there any event to be released soon?
      A bunch of big updates coming are taken all of our time. However, we’ll create some events as soon as we have time for it. Not now, but be sure we want them as much as you do :)

6. My screen is shaking—what should I do? When will it stop?
      Unfortunately the issue is in the browser, not in the game. The last version of Chrome browser (and Chrome-based ones too) has a problem with Flash content display, so every graphics-heavy game experiences this ‘shaking’ problem. Chrome developers have been already informed about it, but we don’t know when it will be fixed.

7. Is campaign going to continue some day?
      Sure it is! We can’t say when it will happen exactly, but we really want to develop the campaign.

What’s next?

We’re going to add the new healer unit in a couple weeks. Let me introduce her:

This woman will heal your soldiers. She’s a long-range unit, however, she’s not as effective in this role as at her healing function. The healing special ability affects your units and restores some health points. There is no cooldown for this ability: instead of that, it requires you to attack the enemy. So, she can stand behind your troops, heal them and recharge the ability with attacks.

Shrine update
    As we promised, non-unique units’ revival will be changed too. We’re planning to release the change with a healer unit.

What will be changed?
    • The huge 4x4 squares Shrine will be replaced with the smaller version (2x2 squares).
    • You’ll be able to build it, just like any other building.
    • The extra Shrines will be available to build depending on the level. So, you’ll be able to revive several units at a time.
    P.S. Spoiler time! Something new is coming: