Traduire le forum en français ; Translate the forum in French

5 Comments·Started 22 March 2016 05:50 AM
Arnaud HorArnaud Hor Forum DwellerArnaud HorComments: 2 ✭✭
Bonjour tout le monde une question comment on fait pour traduire le forum en français ?
car tout est en anglais

Hello everyone a question how do you translate the forum in French?
because everything is in English

Comments

• Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    Greetings, Arnaud Hor,

I just consulted with game developers regarding your question.

Well, according to forum rules the forum language is English only as this is the one language all members of the support group use and can perfectly understand. And for now the forum interface language is only English as well.

It just happens that I do speak French myself, so I would understand... But imagine people started to ask questions about different issues in French. I would then have to translate those questions properly to be able to forward the necessary bits of information to the team, get things sorted by the team, then translate again their answers to those people... A long, time-consuming process it would be, and I am here only working voluntarily :)

Considering the aforementioned, we're working only in English and I hope you can understand our reasons.

Last but not least, it seems you do speak English well. Or did you have any issues understanding the forum?

Best
    Indriķis
  • Arnaud HorArnaud Hor Forum Dweller Arnaud HorComments: 2 ✭✭
    thank you for answering me but I would like to translate the forum because it is hard to look for specific information as I did not include the title of the subjects and takes hugely Etemp to translate sentence by sentence after response to me n ' is not a worry to answer in English but I perderais least temp

and also to understand how better now walking the otion profile and avoid stupidity and less gallérer trouvre to my message on the forum because it is very hard to find myself zet I galley to post his message took me 15 minutes because I do not know not why I click delete and erase and is a hasar for me to be able to post mettrer
  • Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    Arnaud,

now I see that you use google translate to translate your messages in English. That is ok, but there's quite a few grammar mistakes in your last message and, even if I know French pretty well, it was not that easy to grasp your idea.

Here's what I suggest you to do if you want to offer the team to translate the forum in French (as I am certainly not the person who can say "yes" or "no" to your offer): send them an official demand using this form (https://playkot.zendesk.com/hc/fr/requests/new) and they will give your their official opinion regarding forum translation in other languages.

Best
    Indriķis
  • Arnaud HorArnaud Hor Forum Dweller Arnaud HorComments: 2 ✭✭
    I send a letter but no response I renai send another letter Contact beaucpuo thank you for your answer
    Dear, Arnaud,

if you sent your letter, they most certainly received it. However, half of the Playkot K:COH team is on 1 week vacation so, most probably, you'll get your answer the week after.

BR
    Saip0