New Player

6 Comments·Started 12 April 2016 10:04 PM
Ralph CiampaRalph Ciampa Forum SpeakerRalph CiampaComments: 18 ✭✭✭
Hello, new to the game, can you die? if so, what happens?

any newbie protection? for how long?

pls, and thx !

could use a few more ingame friends please, thanks !
Hello, please join ObsidianUnitedUnion, a member of the large Obsidian family of covenants !

Comments

• Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    Hi, Ralph Ciampa,

to answer you questions (and I feel you could have quite a few), I suggest you give a good read to this: Playkont Zendesk Help. It might answer a lot of your questions about the basics of this game :)

"Can you die?": no, you can't really. But your troops can (and are lost if you don't revive them in the shrine on time)
    "Any newbie protection": in the first levels you won't be attacked by anyone. And, from my experience, you will live pretty peacefully until approximately level 30 :) After, some decent battling might start. But, if you want to be completely protected from losing rank and resources, you can use protection shields (however, after using one there will be a cool-down period during which you'll be vulnerable to attacks).

And, if you want to get more friends, you should provide us a link to your FB profile so that players can invite you easily.

Like that: https://www.facebook.com/SAIP0 (feel free to add me) :)

BR
    Saip0
  • Ralph CiampaRalph Ciampa Forum Speaker Ralph CiampaComments: 18 ✭✭✭
    Hello, please join ObsidianUnitedUnion, a member of the large Obsidian family of covenants !
  • Hi Admi, I have a questions regarding to War of realms, is there anywhere any manual to this, because I don´t understand the really purpose of this part of the game, the game Knights:Clash of Heroes is really something amazing , but can I find somewhere a manual to the other part of this very good based strategy? thank you.
  • Thank you a lot, exact this I was searching for, it helped me really much. I have another question, the other way to earn some crystals don´t work, I mean when I opened the game then below there is something like bottom : earn crystals, but nothing works, will it bee updated or not? Thank you, have a nice day

• Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    Thanks, good question. For now you can get some crystals in you install GameRoom and play via it. But that is not much, 15 crystals. And I do not think there will be much upgrades there... Haven't heard of any. You could rather benefit from one of the latest player-friendly innovations, i.e. you get 75(!) crystal for selling 30 dragon-crystal, which can be acquired by transforming dragon-glass into them (in the covenant tower). You get dragon-glass from Realm War battles (also from burning Morgana camps) ;)