Early Observations

6 Comments·Started 15 April 2016 04:51 PM
Ralph CiampaRalph Ciampa Forum SpeakerRalph CiampaComments: 18 ✭✭✭
How do you 'put on' the armor that you have made or won?

pls, and thanks
Hello, please join ObsidianUnitedUnion, a member of the large Obsidian family of covenants !

Comments

• Ralph CiampaRalph Ciampa Forum Speaker Ralph CiampaComments: 18 ✭✭✭
    Hello, been playing these type games for decades, and really
    like this one. However, I hope the players and staff will take a
    look at the below pls:

Can battles have the option of playing out automatically, instead of manually?

Is there a map system where one can find where they are, who their neighbors are, etc? How about the
    ablility to relocate your city or hopefully cities?

The chat should be on the main page of the game? Should we have a covenant and/or private chat included?

An in-game mail message system?

We can only give 6 gifts to colleagues in the game per day. Can this be expanded?

More gifts/contests on FB app page and/or forum please?

Lastly, pls also include on the help page how to wear the armor that one produces or wins. In most games,
    you have to 'dress' your troops manually or is done automatically, however, I cannot tell in this game.

thank you, and again, a great game!:cool:
    Hello, please join ObsidianUnitedUnion, a member of the large Obsidian family of covenants !
  • Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    Hi, Ralph,

I suppose you're talking about items you can make in smithies or just win? If yes, then these are simply required to do different upgrades and research in your arsenal(s), castle, dwarven smithy and altar of heroes. Did I get it right?

BR
    Indriķis
  • Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    Hello,

1. "Can battles have the option of playing out automatically, instead of manually?": no, there is no such option.
    2. "Is there a map system where one can find where they are, who their neighbors are, etc? How about the
    ablility to relocate your city or hopefully cities?": such a map is only available for covenants in realm war mode (available after reaching lvl15 and building the tower of covenants). For now, only villages can be relocated in Realm War mode. However, soon a big Realm War update will be released and who knows what it brings to us :)
    3. "The chat should be on the main page of the game? Should we have a covenant and/or private chat included? An in-game mail message system?": for now, there is only Realm War chat (English and international section) and it is accessible for everyone from lvl1 (unless the person gets banned from the chat). Due to spam and other issues we were able to identify, after the update the chat is likely to be available only from around lvl13. There is also a round table for every covenant: it is real-time and serves perfectly as a chat (but you need to get in a covenant to use it). There is also covenant post for inter-covenant communication (in order to see that you need to be in a covenant and reach a certain rank). Regarding private chat: well, for now they only allow to write private messages to other covenant members, but this chat is not real-time... (what players do if they need to talk privately, is talk to the person via FB chat) :)
    4. "We can only give 6 gifts to colleagues in the game per day. Can this be expanded?": yes, probably. If you wish I can forward this request to the developers.
    5. "More gifts/contests on FB app page and/or forum please?": the team is now working day and night on the RW update. After that they should launch some events and contests (this will happen within a month, most probably).

BR Indriķis
    Hello again,

Thank you for your time in responding. Yes, please forward the notion of expanding gift giving beyond 6 a day to the developers, if you would! I believe it would be an asset in bonding players together.

good weekend !
    Forwarded ;)

BR
    I.