Expanded Market Functions

6 Comments·Started 19 April 2016 01:49 PM
Ralph CiampaRalph Ciampa Forum SpeakerRalph CiampaComments: 18 ✭✭✭
Would anyone be interested in supporting a bid to expand the market features in the game?
We could trade resources and items between players and convenant members if approved.

Please voice your opinion, thank you !
Hello, please join ObsidianUnitedUnion, a member of the large Obsidian family of covenants !

Comments

• Martin Andres GarciaMartin Andres Garcia Freshly on the board Martin Andres GarciaComments: 1
    no puedo entra al juego
  • Don TalloDon Tallo Forum Dweller Don TalloComments: 11
    I support the idea. I've had the same thought for months.
  • Ralph CiampaRalph Ciampa Forum Speaker Ralph CiampaComments: 18 ✭✭✭
    thx Don, if we have enough yeas, then perhaps Indrikas will forward it to the developers. This is our game, we can change it, just need more input and support. thx again !
    Hello, please join ObsidianUnitedUnion, a member of the large Obsidian family of covenants !
  • Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    Well, guys, based on overall forum activity I could forward it already :D

So, your idea is that player X can offer its spare items / resources in the open market where all other players that have built the marketplace can participate. Am I correct? How would it work?

1. Would the player X offer a certain amount of resources / goods and specify what he would love to have in return? Then, if someone likes the offer, this someone can accept it and the exchange is done automatically (and notified to both parties).

2. Would the player X offer a certain amount of resources / goods without specifying what he would like to have in return, so that the other players who like the offered items can offer what they think is suitable for the exchange to take place?

Any other features the marketplace could have?
  • Ralph CiampaRalph Ciampa Forum Speaker Ralph CiampaComments: 18 ✭✭✭
    I believe option 1 is best, other than 2, which would involve offer, then counteroffer. thank you
  • Than HlineThan Hline Forum Dweller Than HlineComments: 5 ✭✭
    agree & in addition to that, can players from same team/covenant also exchange/swap troops, special units ? for instance- a level 60+ player can give troops[suppose-champion] to a level 51+