Deletion of Inactive Friends

5 Comments·Started 20 April 2016 01:16 PM
Ralph CiampaRalph Ciampa Forum SpeakerRalph CiampaComments: 18 ✭✭✭
Hello,

Would it be possible, if most folks would like it, to be able to delete inactive friends
from the friends bar? It would eliminate the mistake in daily gift giving of giving to an
inactive friend, rather than to those that are active and more deserving.

Are any other players interested in this function?

thank you !:cool:
Hello, please join ObsidianUnitedUnion, a member of the large Obsidian family of covenants !

Comments

• Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    Hello, Ralph,

in case you have those inactive friends (red square around their pic means they haven't been in for a week; grey one - even more), you can simply end friendship with them in FB and they will be gone from your friends list ;) I suggest choosing a covenant as soon as you are level 15; then you'll have 19 close in-game friends to help to ;)

BR
    Saip0
  • Ralph CiampaRalph Ciampa Forum Speaker Ralph CiampaComments: 18 ✭✭✭
    thx Indrikis for your advice, as always! Doing my covenant shopping now !
    Hello, please join ObsidianUnitedUnion, a member of the large Obsidian family of covenants !
  • Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    Hehe, well, may I suggest you joining forces with Coldstream Alliance? (this is where I am). We have several covenants but the ones that would suit your level for now would be Low Level Guards or Virgin Guards or Coldstream Guards l (lowercase L) or Coldstream Guards I (uppercase I) :) Low Level Guards is the most recent one, just next to Horse Guards where I play myself ;)
  • Ralph CiampaRalph Ciampa Forum Speaker Ralph CiampaComments: 18 ✭✭✭
    k, thanks, will keep it in mind. I should be joining a covenant this weekend.
  • It would be nice if we could delete inactive neighbors in Super City without deleting them from your Facebook list.  I play other games with some of these people so if I delete them from my friend's list they will disappear from my other games too.