Is there a way to report cheaters?

5 Comments·Started 19 May 2016 11:05 PM
Steve JohnsonSteve Johnson Freshly on the boardSteve JohnsonComments: 0
I just watched a replay that was odd to watch, so I will just share the video:

Comments

• Cidos DaarCidos Daar Forum Dweller Cidos DaarComments: 5 ✭✭
    i guess you can either take revenge or not have any resource for him to loot /:<
  • XellosXellos Moderator XellosComments: 41
    Don't worry - it is not any kind of cheat. It's just the problem with the replay feature. It is not always showing us what happened during a battle and here are the results. Developers are still working to solve this, you can read more about it on the facebook >> click here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walter RobertoWalter Roberto Forum Speaker Walter RobertoComments: 21 ✭✭✭
    cool, that was me ^_^
    that's not at all the way the battle went, the hammers wouldn't just sit in the corner
    No cheating involved, just buggy replay
  • Jeremy LwinJeremy Lwin Forum Dweller Jeremy LwinComments: 6 ✭✭
    Similar thing just happened again. This time was attacked by a team of 3 titans and an Osiris. two titans took damage to the last dot of remaining health and this time standing right on the tesla mines and continue firing. It is not that they don't take damage they do to the very last segment of life left and takes no further damage which they normally should. That's a very frustrating and unfair to anyone if infact it's a cheat. Standing on the mines and getting fired at and not dying is no glitch imo.
  • Bailey ButlerBailey Butler Freshly on the board Bailey ButlerComments: 1
    Is this even possible at lvl 28?
    And his base doesn't look like something you can get without leveling up to at least lvl 30