Days of events

2 Comments·Started 23 May 2016 06:25 PM
Jean-paul FollacaJean-paul Follaca Forum SpeakerJean-paul FollacaComments: 18 ✭✭✭
Hello!

It's an idea to reduce the number of missions and days to obtain an elite bot.

But, it's not a cool one to put the event only on working days!

It's better to finish event during all the week-end.

Thank you.

Comments

• Clint CollinsClint Collins Freshly on the board Clint CollinsComments: 1
    The missions for the event are to long. It's does not give everyone a fair chance to win the prize.
    Some of us have to work for a living and can't put in the time required to ever win that event prize. I got as close as the last mission on a past event before time ran out on me and that's was on my vacation. Thanks.
  • Elwood JarvisElwood Jarvis Forum Dweller Elwood JarvisComments: 9 ✭✭
    I did the math for this, actually. Generally, you get on week to complete each mission;. That's 168 hours to get it done, right? WRONG. That does not account for the 10+ hours per day taken up by VERY necessary actions such as eating, sleeping, and going to the bathroom. I'd factor in school and college classes, but come on... Pretty sure I've made my point. In any case, bare minimum on displaced time, we're looking at 98 hours per week to do missions. Every one of them is 100 missions or higher. In other words, to get any Elite, you have to either spend atrociously, or damage your health for the sake of getting just a little bit closer to the objective. If a moderator would look at this, PLEASE report this issue to the developers. This isn't supposed to be a Kixeye game, where everything is Pay-to-Win. That's not exactly an attractive aspect for marketing... Sure, you get money out of it, but seriously... Better to have a good reputation and get a little bit at a time than to milk players for whatever they make every paycheck and be seen as absolutely horrible (Kixeye, for example. I should know, as I had to quit playing ALL Kixeye games two years ago. I even heard that they've gotten worse SINCE THEN...).