STUN or CONTROLL malfunction

8 Comments·Started 28 June 2016 03:52 PM
Petr JedlinskýPetr Jedlinský Forum DwellerPetr JedlinskýComments: 12 ✭✭
BUG!!!
Last few weeks I can see STUN spell (Seizmic Shock or so) and TAKE CONTROLL abillity time to time is not dealing. In area is no TEMPEST at all. And now happens ALL STUNNED or UNDER CONTROLL units (in that in statement) play AS NORMAL (as they are not under spell). But in following turn they have IMMUNITY to stun, controll...

You can imagin what come after if stay eyes to eyes my 4 Consciopats to 8 enemy Conscious or Phoboses - enemy have 2 turns to deal with me... my Conscious are his to the end. Or if attack on me all Paladins together...

It all happens not often, but happens.

Comments

• Petr JedlinskýPetr Jedlinský Forum Dweller Petr JedlinskýComments: 12 ✭✭
    PS: again, just now. But not all attackers, only Paladins (Champions stayed stunned, Paladins attack with "stunned" on them).

Seems like high level units (Paladins, Tempest...) can be not affected by STUNED or CONTROLL.
  • Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    Hi, Petr,

So, if I get it right, your issue is that you put stun or control or someone and then it just disappears and does not work? Well, look if the enemy does have tempest units: they can DISPEL(!) + they can also damage all summoned creatures. But you said that there are no Tempest at all there... If so, I don't see how stun or control could disappear... Unless it has to do with initiative, you have to notify the team about this problem, using the following form: https://playkot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

They can take a look at your logs if you can specify when this happened or maybe can provide some further proof.

Another thought: maybe enemy Phoboses put mind control protection on their units and that is why you couldn't take control of them?

The fact that they stay immune for one turn after having been stunned or mind controlled is alright... But moving under stunned does not seem right... Can you please send a request through the form I provided?

BR
    Indriķis Sīpols
  • Don TalloDon Tallo Forum Dweller Don TalloComments: 11
    Could the enemy units have been elite conciopaths? The elite ability for conciopaths is a 1-turn immunity to stun, fear, and control.
    If it is so (and can be), why is this not in units stats?
  • Don TalloDon Tallo Forum Dweller Don TalloComments: 11
    It is. When I hover over my elite concios I see the elite ability listed. Like all elite abilities in PvP mode, the game decides when it uses them against you.
  • Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    Yes, the ability is definitely listed.
    Not, I didnt meant ability listed, but that immunity given is not listed. If the unit has immunity, it MUST by listed - and was not.

Yesterday once more - I attacked on much weaker opponent, no conscious, he was not in "mages era" yet - and in one round two "under my controll" cavallery units attacked me (!) and - as normal - in subsequent round they have "immunity for 1 round" listed.

Its definitely bug. Sometimes controll is used and not functional.
    Sorry to hear this, Petr. It has never happened to me, nor have I heard any other such cases. Could you please use the form I provided above and contact game developers so that they can take a look at your logs?

Best
    Indriķis