We should have a parts/elite market.

3 Comments·Started 18 October 2016 11:52 PM
Nathan SmithNathan Smith Forum DwellerNathan SmithComments: 8 ✭✭
There should be a place where us players can buy/sell our old elites and unwanted parts. For starters, this would allow late-game players that bought a low-tier elite early on in the game (I bought a Shark T-4 with the credits I saved up) and be able to make a profit off of it. Also, this would allow newer players to buy a new bot, to get better forces. Also, we could sell/buy parts of elite bots so that anyone who needed them could build more bots easier. The only currency that should be used is credits, since both parts and elites are either bought with them or are worked for. Players also should be able to set the price of what they are selling, so you can make a profit without a pre-set value.

NOTE: Add a building for this, too.

Comments

• Elwood JarvisElwood Jarvis Forum Dweller Elwood JarvisComments: 9 ✭✭
    Why not do it like this, in the proposed "Mech Market" building you're suggesting:
    Offer up certain Elite parts, set in exchange for the mech parts you want (but has to be equal part level and quantity, in that regard). You can either offer up an equal trade, which will cost you credits, or offer up more parts than what would be equal to reduce the credit price. As for Elite MECHS, these should be "recycled" into their mech parts to be exchanged in the Mech Market that you proposed.
  • Nathan SmithNathan Smith Forum Dweller Nathan SmithComments: 8 ✭✭
    Hmm, this sounds nice, but maybe instead of recycling Elite mechs, allow for them to be sold either by credits OR make an option to ask for a different elite in return, like trading a Beezlebub for a Yeti?
  • Elwood JarvisElwood Jarvis Forum Dweller Elwood JarvisComments: 9 ✭✭
    I'm just proposing that Elite Mechs be recycled into their mech parts as to not over-complicate the proposed market that is already in place for a suggestion...