Azrael parts

1 Comments·Started 19 November 2016 06:11 PM
Phill HowePhill Howe Freshly on the boardPhill HoweComments: 0
Hi, I've only been playing a few days but I've hit level 15 and I'm working on getting the parts for the Azrael mech (The Demon variant).

I got all the hydraulic elements, but I can't find any "Azrael casing"s.

Can anyone let me know where you get them please?

Comments

• Kamil FelVoid SkorupaKamil FelVoid Skorupa Freshly on the board Kamil FelVoid SkorupaComments: 1
    Phill Howe wrote: »
    Hi, I've only been playing a few days but I've hit level 15 and I'm working on getting the parts for the Azrael mech (The Demon variant).

I got all the hydraulic elements, but I can't find any "Azrael casing"s.

Can anyone let me know where you get them please?

You can get a random part each time you won a fight, so the last parts to obtain are the most annoying work to do .... I was gonna so nerve by that so I just bought some credits for real cash and get my first Azrael this way... simple the more level of mechwork the harder way to get less level parts, so better collect as many parts as you can before upgrade mechwork. Random part , from all parts you can get , each time you won a fight, but no pernament hance you will get a part each time you win, so this is annoying. Be patience or buy it.