Hello everyone! The last update 12/21 caused a lot of discussions in the community, so we decided to change some details and released a patch on December, 22. Here is the patch-note:
- The experience amount is almost the same as before the update (we’ve removed that change).
- We fixed an issue with a wrong price of defence weapons’ installation.
- Price and required time for robots’ construction became more moderate and they are almost the same as before the update.
- A minimal loot from the opponents’ bases was increased by 15-30% (depends on a base level). A maximum loot is counted as before!
- Squadrons’ loot was increased by 10-15% (depends on a squadrons’ level).
- Depots’ capacity was increased from 110% to 130% of the maximum amount that the most expensive upgrade requires on your current level.
What does it mean? For example, the most expensive upgrade (or research or construction) costs 100 Uranium. This means that your Uranium depots can contain 130 Uranium at the most (instead of 110 before the patch).
So, what are the final results?
Level 40+ players receive 3 more ranking points for a victory
with any number of stars.
Resources available to get:
- from squadrons:
down by ~27% (depends on a squadron level);
- from opponents’ bases:
down by ~25%;
- from mines and rifts:
up by ~50%;
- for quest completing:
up by 50%.
the resources ratio in squadrons was changed from 70/30 to 80/20 (main/extra). This helps collect needed resources more effectively.
Prices and time required for upgrades and construction:
down by ~35%;
down by ~20-35% mostly;
price and time changed in different ways.
Prices and time for researches:
Prices were decreased mostly, time was changed in different ways.
Depots’ capacity was changed according to new prices for upgrades.
It depends on the most expensive upgrade on player’s current level now. All the resources players have stay over the new limits. Once again, the cost of upgrades was decreased along with the depots’ capacity.