special parts drop rate has decreased?

4 Comments·Started 27 January 2017 05:53 AM
Walter RobertoWalter Roberto Forum SpeakerWalter RobertoComments: 21 ✭✭✭
I noticed a significant cut down on the amount of parts I'm getting from raiding bases and convoys. Perhaps as much as 50%. Sooooooo, you guys thought getting 155 parts to build a beelzebub was too easy??

Comments

• Robert W. KovachRobert W. Kovach Forum Dweller Robert W. KovachComments: 2 ✭✭
    i can't even get the last part to the Cyclopse. i need the Active Armor and never see it as a part award anymore! i have all other parts to where i can build the Cyclopse twice but never see the Active Armor awarded anymore! I hope this gets fixed asap!
  • Nathan SmithNathan Smith Forum Dweller Nathan SmithComments: 8 ✭✭
    Well. obviously. They want more money.
  • XellosXellos Moderator XellosComments: 41
    Well I am only attacking other bases and I get a mech part for pretty much every victory, let's say 1 out of 10 times I get only resources. About the Active Armour component, it's certainly possible to win it, I already have 4 pieces out of 5 required to construct the Cyclops. Don't give up and good luck in your hunts :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikeMike Freshly on the board MikeComments: 1
    Don't really understand why they do not want us to improve our mechs. What can it hurt making our efforts easier?