🎮 Gameplay Questions

860 Comments·Updated 10 September 2018 10:16 AM
Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 43 Community Manager
edited September 2018 in Super Chats

Want to talk about everything and nothing or discuss some game-related questions, Mayor? You can do it here 👄 SuperCity is not only the place to have fun but also to find real friends 😽

🔥🔥🔥 Have even more fun! Have a look at all our services:
👉 https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help 👈

Comments

• CarlynbarkCarlynbark CarlynbarkComments: 1228 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Mayors. Who can name all the animals in SuperCity?  Do you know how many there are? Does a dragon count as an animal?🐉 I see a little bunny hopping around Easter Park. 🐇 The Mayors Residence has horses 🐎 What else have you noticed?  
  • OhTahKoohOhTahKooh OhTahKoohComments: 9 ✭✭
    I haven't seen any animals on mobile.  :(
    Here are a few! 😊

• Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 43 Community Manager
    Even a tiger? Have never seen it 🙈
  • OhTahKoohOhTahKooh OhTahKoohComments: 9 ✭✭
    I just found this little guy today. He’s been here the whole time in the Fishing Village. What a cutie! 🐶  He comes out of his doghouse and shakes his head. 😘

• Cj HuntCj Hunt Cj HuntComments: 4
    Hi Mayors,

Looking over the way the building layout around the water...could you please move the JET SKI RENTAL to one of the islands near the highway ...it seems a bit confusing where there is clearly a ski slope behind it...also could you include a mini update to include a connection between railway station and the land across the highway...that piece is isolated as it cannot connect to the lower sections due to the railroad...could we have a bridge? Connecting the main land to the airport / hydroport?

Chris
  • WillWill WillComments: 94 Super Moderator
    Mayors, I talked to some of you in our Friday the 13th discussion and it was really amazing :) I'd love to know you better! Where are you from?
    These are really great question to bring up to the developers. I know that The Enchanted Valley doesn’t have this issue. Maybe this will be addressed in one of the next Developers Q & A posts. Their most recent post was regarding quests. Three more posts to come. I’m sure they will have a Q&A on Land and land development. 
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1305 Super Moderator
    Cj Hunt said:
    Hi Mayors,

Looking over the way the building layout around the water...could you please move the JET SKI RENTAL to one of the islands near the highway ...it seems a bit confusing where there is clearly a ski slope behind it...also could you include a mini update to include a connection between railway station and the land across the highway...that piece is isolated as it cannot connect to the lower sections due to the railroad...could we have a bridge? Connecting the main land to the airport / hydroport?

Chris
    Wonderful suggestions, I would like to forward you to put this in the suggestions section :) https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128297/suggestion-box#latest 

• ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1305 Super Moderator
    Will said:
    Mayors, I talked to some of you in our Friday the 13th discussion and it was really amazing :) I'd love to know you better! Where are you from?
    I live in the United States in Indiana :) How about you, Will? 

• I’m bored on level 44 nothing to do
    I’m bored on level 44 nothing to do
    Hi there. I hear you!  At level 44 there are still many quest that will pop up as you complete levels.  The developers actually spoke to this issues in the most recent Q & A. Here was their answer:

Q: Some of the levels are without new missions and decorations. I'm on level 32 and I'm missing 5000 Blue Stars to level up. What can I do? I'm bored…
    A: Yep, that's it – sometimes when you level up you don't get any new missions. Why? The answer is quite simple – we want you to have a break, to admire your results, and to decorate your city 🏡 You know, when we are in a rush to complete quests, our cities start to look like a ‘Work in Progress’ – so, we want to give you time to remedy this situation. However, if you want to progress faster, completing SuperBingo quests will give you the energy and experience points you need ⭐⭐⭐
    By the way, if you have any other ideas to keep busy in between quests, please feel free to share them in the 👉 Hints and Tips section 👈

You see the entire Developers Q & A Part 1 here: 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128387/facebook-interview-with-the-devs-part-1
    I’m bored on level 44 nothing to do
    Please also take a look at the Hints and Tips 😉 discussion area of the forum for ideas on things to do in between quests.  https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128298/hints-and-tips
  • Breda WatersBreda Waters Breda WatersComments: 53 ✭✭✭
    I started Quest this morning as soon as it was released .. i got my free chest .. i collected  Drive-in and lighthouse .. i have since  had 2 more collects on my lighthouse , 1 more collect on my Drive-in  and completed 2 full games of Bingo . So if i am right we have to get Keys to open Chests to then get lotus flowers to exchange in shop for Buildings and deco that will give us seedlings.. to get The Special Event Building Orangerie .. we need 240 of these seedlings .. This i do not think is possible . I work hard at all my quests and help my friends as well to get the building done .. This quest is looking very like The St Patricks Tavern .. A lot are now saying they are not going to do it as they are not going to make the final goal to get it . I failed on St Patricks . This quest needs to be looked at . Drive in is too long to harvest to get just 4 keys.   Lighthouse 4 hours to get 1 key .. Bear in mind we are also getting friends to help us on these . I am very very dissapointed in this quest . I hope that in future these quests will be made more attainable to us . Rant over . Thank you 
    @Breda I won 300 the first time I purchased the Rare Chest of Coins. I think it will play differently than the St Patrick’s Day event. I’m hoping. Good luck!
    @Carlynbark I will give it a go .  Have not used my keys yet. My Bingo is due again shortly . Hope to get 3 game in today but....... 

Breda said:
    My keys after my game play today 
    Breda, spend your keys!  You can buy the Rare chest of coins for 50 or five of the Chest of Coins for 10. Then you get your Lotus Coins to buy the decorations. You don’t need to save the keys. 😉. Take a look in the special event section I have posted some instructions for the event!
     🏁 Orangerie Special Event (April 20, 2018) — Playkot Community https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128428/orangerie-special-event-april-20-2018#latest
    @Carlynbark I traded in 50 I got 150 Lotus .. I now have 185 Lotus.. Unless the game is tweaked to give us a chance at this we are not going to make it.. :(  240 is a huge amount to get. 

@Suran Chan I’m curious. Is your Indian Palace giving out anything like Bingo items for the Orangerie Event?
    @Carlynbark ;  I exchanged 50 keys last night and only got 150 Lotus.. I got another 13 keys from a game of Bingo last night and 12 more this morning from my 1st game of Bingo,,. 25 Keys and 4 from my Drive-in and 2 from Lighthouse. Not going to happen . I do not like the way it is being said it is a Special Event Bingo and the main Building Orangerie that we all want is only a secondary part of the Event. NO NO NO .. This is not right , Unfair,,:(  Going to lose even more players..  I now have 185 Lotus. Not even a chance yet to exchange for a Florist shop to get my 1st lot of 34 seedlings.. Very frustrated with this.. I am trying to keep my friends all active in this game by pushing them to play .. This is not going to happen .   Add another. London Clocks 14.99E here to give us 3 keys every 8 hours on the CHANCE to get a building that we will probably not get . No I am not prepared to pay out Cash with only a Chance to get what I need to complete the event. To me the Event is all about getting  that Orangerie. It was the same with St Patricks tavern. I really wanted that as well as I am Irish but that was never going to happen either. 
    Thanks for your feedback, @Breda. I’m sorry you are disappointed with the Event. There are a few other quests and events in this update so hopefully you will get to enjoy some of those. Here is the link to read the update description. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128436/supercity-mobile-v-1-17-0-april-20-2018
    @Carlynbark ; This Event should be fun.  Not a happy camper at all. Sorry for the moaning. <3 I know you are only here to help us <3  Thank you 

Morning. I have seen a post not sure where but will The London Clock give us parts for Quests when this latest Event is over. @Carlynbark <3
    Breda said:
    Morning. I have seen a post not sure where but will The London Clock give us parts for Quests when this latest Event is over. @Carlynbark <3
    Yes @Breda thst is exactly right. It will be like the Dracula’s Castle, Indian palace and Neueschweinstein Castle and give out random items during special events and quests. I think you saw the post here in the forum. 

https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128449/london-clocks-april-21-2018
    Thank you @Carlynbark I bought it. I hope it helps me get my keys as well  <3 Still only getting max of 15 from Bingo . Very bad drop rate :(
    Breda said:
    Thank you @Carlynbark I bought it. I hope it helps me get my keys as well  <3 Still only getting max of 15 from Bingo . Very bad drop rate :(
    I’m finding my neighbours to be really helpful. I collected from it three hours ago and I just looked and I only have another hour left. That’s a huge speed up for me, four hours, maybe more. I was hoping to collect from it three times a day but at this rate it will be more. 😊
    @Carlynbark.  Game 4 of Bingo just complete today .  11 keys .. even with getting london clocks  helped and a drive-in and lighthouse I have got enough keys only to open 1 chest today which gave me 85 lotus flowers .. to get 4 hours off that London clock you would need 24 friends to click on it and you would have to be on to clear every 5 as they help you . I have been on all day {no joke} .When I am not on iPad I have my phone in my pocket and get notifications . I got 51 keys in total today from Bingo .. Any others I got from hard work by watching and collecting the other 3 buildings . I only have enough now to trade in for 1 Florist so after nearly 3 days I will have 34 seeds ..  😢
    Breda said:
    @Carlynbark.  Game 4 of Bingo just complete today .  11 keys .. even with getting london clocks  helped and a drive-in and lighthouse I have got enough keys only to open 1 chest today which gave me 85 lotus flowers .. to get 4 hours off that London clock you would need 24 friends to click on it and you would have to be on to clear every 5 as they help you . I have been on all day {no joke} .When I am not on iPad I have my phone in my pocket and get notifications . I got 51 keys in total today from Bingo .. Any others I got from hard work by watching and collecting the other 3 buildings . I only have enough now to trade in for 1 Florist so after nearly 3 days I will have 34 seeds ..  😢
    The a Florist shop costs 80 Superbucks if you want to buy it. So you actually made 80 Superbucks in three days if you want to look at it differently. As you know, the Florist shop is also used in many quests. 
    @Carlynbark Bedtime for me now .Just a suggestion but do you think if the devs were to take for example my ID and check my gameplay for the last 3 days to see what is happening in the game . Either I have a bug on my game or the quest needs to be reprogrammed to help us . Some of my games of Bingo are taking nearly 2 hours and then drop rate on keys is very bad and exchange of keys to lotus is bad . ❤️
  • Suran ChanSuran Chan Suran ChanComments: 52 ✭✭✭
    Breda said:
    @Carlynbark Bedtime for me now .Just a suggestion but do you think if the devs were to take for example my ID and check my gameplay for the last 3 days to see what is happening in the game . Either I have a bug on my game or the quest needs to be reprogrammed to help us . Some of my games of Bingo are taking nearly 2 hours and then drop rate on keys is very bad and exchange of keys to lotus is bad . ❤️
    Check mine too. 2322997. 
    @Carlynbark I have just exchanged another 50 keys .. why are we all only getting the lower rewards of Lotus flowers . I got 65 this time.. I am sorry for posting here all the time. I play fair in all that I do but this quest is not fair to the players who are working hard to get the rewards ..This forum is not being used by players as they feel they are not making any difference by posting in here or on the app page as the devs are still putting these quests out with this format ., Bingo games are taking longer and then the 3 hr wait to get very minimal amount of keys . Lucky to get enough keys to open 1 chest a day . 😢

Breda said:
    @Carlynbark I have just exchanged another 50 keys .. why are we all only getting the lower rewards of Lotus flowers . I got 65 this time.. I am sorry for posting here all the time. I play fair in all that I do but this quest is not fair to the players who are working hard to get the rewards ..This forum is not being used by players as they feel they are not making any difference by posting in here or on the app page as the devs are still putting these quests out with this format ., Bingo games are taking longer and then the 3 hr wait to get very minimal amount of keys . Lucky to get enough keys to open 1 chest a day . 😢
    We have forwarded all the complaints to the team. Thanks for your input. 😊
    @Carlynbark I am not one to give up.. Can the Devs not tweak the drop rate for us. I have done 2 games of Bingo today . 1st one I started at 7.15 am   I did not complete it until 9.50 am..  Next one I started at 1pm. Did not finish it until 2,40 pm.. Games are getting harder. Longer harvest times and also bigger amounts to collect .. This is pure torture . Frustration is killing me.. About to throw in the towel on this Quest and I will choose wisely the next time I see one pop up like this. The groups I am in are all complaining and have given up on it . The Devs are killing our game .. :(
  • Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 275 ✭✭✭
    My Dracula castle give also no items after the update. Before buy every event.
  • I really think that the rate of keys London clock is giving out is too less🙈 ps. And i need to wait a total of 8hs for just 3keys + 1600coins + 3energy... pls give us higher rate of keys.. 
    the last even of cinema, i played actively but only got to the 3rd stage..didnt even get to get the cinema😢😩😫
    Cobi said:
    My Dracula castle give also no items after the update. Before buy every event.
    The Dracula’s Castle is not dropping items for the BInGO event. I am still getting energy from it, though. It will drop items again when there is a special quest. 😉

I really think that the rate of keys London clock is giving out is too less🙈 ps. And i need to wait a total of 8hs for just 3keys + 1600coins + 3energy... pls give us higher rate of keys.. 
    the last even of cinema, i played actively but only got to the 3rd stage..didnt even get to get the cinema😢😩😫
    Do you know how to get your neighbours to speed up you buildings? I am able to collect from the London Clocks about four times a day with help from my neighbours. 
    @Carlynbark thanks. I buy the indian palace and hope for Nice stuff. 🤞😂
    Cobi said:
    @Carlynbark thanks. I buy the indian palace and hope for Nice stuff. 🤞😂
    Congratulations 🎉🍾. I want to buy it too. I need to make some room!  I am waiting for a time between quests to clear an area. 
  • Please help I have read some where that developer can store item in your inventory I am not finding that link. Please share the link or remove the all sidewalk from back of my railway station my I'd is 3738238
    Please help I have read some where that developer can store item in your inventory I am not finding that link. Please share the link or remove the all sidewalk from back of my railway station my I'd is 3738238
    Hi Deepak. You can actually remove the sidewalk yourself.  What you can do is add more sidewalk to the pieces that you cannot remove.   Then you are able to remove all of the sidewalk together. Go into Edit mode and use this button to select multiple sidewalk pieces. 

When you have selected all the of sidewalk you can then select the storage box. Does that make sense?
  • Please help I have read some where that developer can store item in your inventory I am not finding that link. Please share the link or remove the all sidewalk from back of my railway station my I'd is 3738238
    Hi Deepak. You can actually remove the sidewalk yourself.  What you can do is add more sidewalk to the pieces that you cannot remove.   Then you are able to remove all of the sidewalk together. Go into Edit mode and use this button to select multiple sidewalk pieces. 

When you have selected all the of sidewalk you can then select the storage box. Does that make sense?
    Thanks for the help @Carlynbark

• Suran ChanSuran Chan Suran ChanComments: 52 ✭✭✭

@Suran Chan I’m curious. Is your Indian Palace giving out anything like Bingo items for the Orangerie Event?
    Unfortunately, it does not 😥

Also with me, no items Only energie. :'( :'(
    Cobi said:

Also with me, no items Only energie. :'( :'(
    Yes I realized now because this is not a quest. It is a Bingo event. 
    Is 18 may the real date we become SB from event?
    We starten today 4 may +13 days to,play = 17 may. 
     That is very little to spare.😱😱😭

@Cobi The Moulin Rouge building will drop Superbucks until June 3rd. That sound much better, right?  😊 We made the correction in the event post.  You can find the post for the events under Super Quests in the forum. Here is the link for the French Week Event. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/comment/186258
    @Cobi The Moulin Rouge building will drop Superbucks until June 3rd. That sound much better, right?  😊 We made the correction in the event post.  You can find the post for the events under Super Quests in the forum. Here is the link for the French Week Event. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/comment/186258
    Thanks, im glad now. <3
  • AngelSoLovelyAngelSoLovely AngelSoLovelyComments: 7
    edited May 2018
    Hello, I just wanted to point something out in the game. I don’t know if you realize that it’s being done but it’s kinda in poor taste and could be found insulting to some people. I feel like having anything related to dogs should be removed from the Wok cafe. Maybe add a pet shop for animal related quest items. That’s just my opinion and again maybe you just haven’t noticed it. 
    Hello, I just wanted to point something out in the game. I don’t know if you realize that it’s being done but it’s kinda in poor taste and could be found insulting to some people. I feel like having anything related to dogs should be removed from the Wok cafe. Maybe add a pet shop for animal related quest items. That’s just my opinion and again maybe you just haven’t noticed it. 
    Hi Angel. Thank you so much for pointing this out. We have taken it to the team and they have decided to put the dog biscuit in another building. You should see a change in the next couple months. Thank you so much for your concern.  
    Hoi, another question. How long must i play this?  :D

Cobi said:

Hi Cobi. You don’t have to play those at all if you don’t want to. Or save them for when you are bored and in between quests. The team is currently testing giving regular random questions to players for something to do in between questions. If the tests proved successful this will be rolled out to all players.
    Cobi said:

Hi Cobi. You don’t have to play those at all if you don’t want to. Or save them for when you are bored and in between quests. The team is currently testing giving regular random questions to players for something to do in between questions. If the tests proved successful this will be rolled out to all players.
    @[email protected] thanks for the answer. 😂😂😘
    I like these mini Quests @Cobi ; You can level up very quick on them if you want :wink:
    Breda said:
    I like these mini Quests @Cobi ; You can level up very quick on them if you want :wink:
    Yes i now, i am now higher than you😂😂😘
    @Cobi Yes you are   <3  :D :pensive:

Hi, it strikes me that there is always a lot of demand for the textile factory, I have only 10 and sometimes 2 days to get everything away.
    Can something be done about that? whether we should be able to buy more as I see with some who have more.

have a Nice day.

Cobi said:
    Hi, it strikes me that there is always a lot of demand for the textile factory, I have only 10 and sometimes 2 days to get everything away.
    Can something be done about that? whether we should be able to buy more as I see with some who have more.

have a Nice day.

Hi Cobi. The limit for textile factories is actually nine so you are one of the luckier players that started before the limit was implemented.  The game is actually designed to work mathematically with nine textile factories. Please remember you can always ask your neighbours to speed up your buildings.   As well, the quest that you’re referring to in the above picture is one of the regular random questions that are currently being tested. They are not timed and simply give you more experience to level up as well as something to do. 😊
    Cobi said:

have a Nice day.

Hi Cobi. The limit for textile factories is actually nine so you are one of the luckier players that started before the limit was implemented.  The game is actually designed to work mathematically with nine textile factories. Please remember you can always ask your neighbours to speed up your buildings.   As well, the quest that you’re referring to in the above picture is one of the regular random questions that are currently being tested. They are not timed and simply give you more experience to level up as well as something to do. 😊
    Thanks for the answer. Have a Nice day.
    @hayutsiu
    How may I help you?
  • Hello guys!
    I'm trying to place my street connected to the bridge, but it seems impossible as you can see on the images.
    Can anyone help me with that?
    Thx.

• Why don’t any trains run through Enchanted Valley?
    Why don’t any trains run through Enchanted Valley?
    Good question. Hopefully, one day the train will pass through, however that is not currently being worked on. To read more about what the developers are doing you can read the three part devs q&a. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/categories/community-news
  • Cobi said:
    Is 18 may the real date we become SB from event?
    We starten today 4 may +13 days to,play = 17 may. 
     That is very little to spare.😱😱😭

i have been getting 5 SB from Parisian Mill up until today! I thought it was going to end on the 18th also and when it didn't I figured that we get to just keep getting the SB..and now it's gone 😢.

@Stacymill52683
    the Parisian Mill only dropped Superbucks until June 3rd. This was in the post on the forum. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128534/french-week-may-4-2018
    Why don’t any trains run through Enchanted Valley?
    We aren’t quite sure what has delayed the train. Those poor passengers have been waiting forever! Eventually a train will come but this isn’t something the team is working on right now.  You can take a look at what we are working on by reading the Q&A with the devs. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/categories/community-news
  • Hallo zusammen, ich habe so viel über Länderweiterung, habe bei mir nichts gefunden, auch nach dem 2. Update nicht. 

Hallo zusammen, ich habe so viel über Länderweiterung, habe bei mir nichts gefunden, auch nach dem 2. Update nicht. 

Hallo. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob ich verstehe, was Sie versuchen zu sagen. Was haben Sie Probleme?
  • Hallo zusammen, ich habe so viel über Länderweiterung, habe bei mir nichts gefunden, auch nach dem 2. Update nicht. 

Hallo. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob ich verstehe, was Sie versuchen zu sagen. Was haben Sie Probleme?

• أهلا وسهلا بكم
  • Please forum in Spanish  Where is,. 
  • In "News" it says check out the messages window, there's a surprise for you.
    What messages window? Our mail? Is the surprise yet to come?
  • My question exactly!
    Please forum in Spanish  Where is,. 
    Sabemos que algunos de ustedes experimentar problemas con el foro como en inglés. Pero tenemos una solución ☝

1) Abrir nuestro Foro a través de Google Chrome app.
    2) Pulse los 3 puntos en la parte superior derecha.
    3) Haga Clic En 'Ajustes' > 'Idiomas'.
    4) elegir el idioma.
    5) Encienda las traducciones automáticas sugerencias.
    6) Disfrutar de 😃

Sabemos, no es perfecto pero funciona 😅

In "News" it says check out the messages window, there's a surprise for you.
    What messages window? Our mail? Is the surprise yet to come?
    My question exactly!
    Ladies check your Keys. Free keys were added for everyone!

أهلا وسهلا بكم
     If you were looking for neighbors, please try posting a link to our add me board. You can post the link to your Facebook profile or the direct link to your game. You can find your direct link by clicking the refer a friend button in your neighbour search window. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128295/add-me-board
  • hola no se ke ha pasado que no me sale un vecino que tenia agregado
    hola no se ke ha pasado que no me sale un vecino que tenia agregado
    To find neighbours you can post a link to our add me board. You can post the link to your Facebook profile or post the link directly to your game. You can find your direct link by clicking on the refer a friend button in your neighbours search window.
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/comment/187430
  • Pls. Make the wheel easy to take item and make sure its not computer to take the wheel.. sometimes the wheel faster if 30 bucks near.. and slow.. haist.. i hope its not control the wheel of fortune..😥😥😥😥
  • Some of my neighbors ask for energy from me. How do I ask my neighbors for energy?
  • I have been playing this game for a bit now but I can’t seem to find where I can ask my neighbors for energy?
  • Good Day!  I would to inform you that I have 4 stuffs of Stationery  shop in my city but everytime I'm harvesting it's seldom giving fragile stickers which I needed for my Airship? What happen? 
    My ID#4203346
    Pls. Make the wheel easy to take item and make sure its not computer to take the wheel.. sometimes the wheel faster if 30 bucks near.. and slow.. haist.. i hope its not control the wheel of fortune..😥😥😥😥
    We are all currently experiencing issues with the Wheel. The team is working on it and we should see if fixed very soon. Hang in there!
    I have been playing this game for a bit now but I can’t seem to find where I can ask my neighbors for energy?
     After you have completely run out of energy will be given an option to watch a few videos for energy. Once you have watched all the videos you will be given the option to ask your neighbors for energy. You can read all about these types of hints and tips in our hints and tips section of the forum. Here is the link. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128298/hints-and-tips

Good Day!  I would to inform you that I have 4 stuffs of Stationery  shop in my city but everytime I'm harvesting it's seldom giving fragile stickers which I needed for my Airship? What happen? 
    My ID#4203346
    Sometimes an building with give out 0-1 item. Is that what is shows when you click on The Stationary Shop?
  • vix1967vix1967 vix1967Comments: 0
    is there a way to ask your neighbours for items that I need to complete quests, I’ve had a look but not sure if there is a way to do it? Thanks x
  • Hello, I am trying to complete a level to finish School of Wisdom but I keep running out of time because I have to create so many melons and they take 2 hours each. Then when it stops because I have run out of time I try again and I lose all the melons I had previously created. It's a vicious circle 😶. I am on level 11 with no hope of completing it 😞. It seems that they don't take into consideration that we still have lives to live, like working and sleeping. Some of the things we need to create on the game take too long to make. Does anyone else have the same problem? 
  • how to join quest? Really not understand where to post screenshots 
  • Hello, I would like to suggest that the time to produce some items be reduced. I would also like to be able to expand my city between the airport and the airship.
  • hello, I have a doubt. After I've reached level 30, I've realized the number of tasks decreased a lot. I'm on level 33, and the only task I have is the beach one, since I've completed the cathedral. Is it like that or am I missing something??
    vix1967 said:
    is there a way to ask your neighbours for items that I need to complete quests, I’ve had a look but not sure if there is a way to do it? Thanks x
    The game will give you a button to lask neighbors” for an item. If you need more neighbors try posting a link on our add me board. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/comment/187430

Hello, I am trying to complete a level to finish School of Wisdom but I keep running out of time because I have to create so many melons and they take 2 hours each. Then when it stops because I have run out of time I try again and I lose all the melons I had previously created. It's a vicious circle 😶. I am on level 11 with no hope of completing it 😞. It seems that they don't take into consideration that we still have lives to live, like working and sleeping. Some of the things we need to create on the game take too long to make. Does anyone else have the same problem? 
    It does take time to progress through the game. Things become easier as you reach the higher levels. What you can do is you can start your melon ahead of time so when you restart your Clock do you immediately have your first set of melons. Does that make sense?

lilys said:
    how to join quest? Really not understand where to post screenshots 
    You can post a screenshot for our contest in this link. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128707/summer-in-supercity-screenshot-contest#latest

Im not what you are referring to joining a quest...