🎮 Gameplay Questions

1692 Comments·Updated 10 September 2018 10:16 AM

Comments

• RachelFadamsRachelFadams RachelFadamsComments: 493 Super Moderator
    How do we place the Hawaiian restaurant? We need it to get flip flops for the latest quest. I had mine placed but one day it ended up in my storage. Any thoughts?
    Hello, the Hawaiian Restaurant can only sit in one small area of the harbor. If it popped back into your storage, try placing it again. If it returns to storage again, please contact support giving them as much detail as possible. Thank you for stopping by the forum. 
  • When I try to add someone, it says server cannot be found.  Also, why am I never given the option to put out fires to get energy?
    When I try to add someone, it says server cannot be found.  Also, why am I never given the option to put out fires to get energy?
    Hello sherryh102348 and welcome to the forum. I am waiting on a response to the “server can not be found,” from support as it is the weekend, it won’t be immediate. The fires appear in your city randomly, never on demand. Are you saying fires never appear in your city? 
  • Is anyone else having trouble signing in ? :/ 
  • I’m currently doing 3 quests and NOT ONE item I need is in the Wheel  of Fortune.  It’s a waste of tickets when all I seem to get are items for quests/events I am not doing.  Could you at least put a little of everything in there to cover all the quests/events going on?  Also I have so many trees, flowers and other items that I will never use in storage.  I think it would be a great idea if we could sell them back if even for a small sum of coins.  
  • Holaa buenas noches alguien me save decir como se consigue la atraccion del barco vikingo,gracias
    Holaa buenas noches alguien me save decir como se consigue la atraccion del barco vikingo,gracias

Holaa buenas noches alguien me save decir como se consigue la atraccion del barco vikingo,gracias
    Hola y bienvenido al foro. El Viking Ride fue un artículo de venta ofrecido. Supercity Mobile relanza ocasionalmente piezas únicas. Sin embargo, no sabemos cuándo.
  • Okay, guys - this is getting ridiculous with how many events are going on right now. Did your system have a glitch and released them all at once? Please stop. It’s way too confusing and too hard to keep track of. Thanks 
  • Dopo aver aggiornato le espansioni dei terreni avete rilasciato il commercio marittimo cosa che non c'era bisogno erano nei rispettivi edifici ed era più complicato nelle missioni è non dire avete anticipato 6 missioni senza aspettare di terminare una ma non è facile l'energia termina anche con gli aiuti dei vicini ,io ritengo che il gioco è esagerato 
  • Hi. I love playing this game and doing quests. However, it is hard to get items in sea trade to be able to clear land. I am so busy focusing on quests and getting what I need to finish quests, I don't get a chance to work on Sea Trade. The quests are awesome and I love the items we get when quest is done. But now I'm finding it hard to place new buildings because I don't have land cleared to place them. I hope the dev team can come up with an easier way to get pics, chainsaws & dinomite so we can put all our focus on quests. There always is some kind if quest going on and I do not get to do Sea trade. Maybe you can have special buildings that give those items every 4 or 6 hours. Just like special offer buildings do. It would help so much and make it more fun and less stress trying to get items to clear land. 
    I love this game and play constantly.
    Misty ID# 4950468
    Dopo aver aggiornato le espansioni dei terreni avete rilasciato il commercio marittimo cosa che non c'era bisogno erano nei rispettivi edifici ed era più complicato nelle missioni è non dire avete anticipato 6 missioni senza aspettare di terminare una ma non è facile l'energia termina anche con gli aiuti dei vicini ,io ritengo che il gioco è esagerato 
    Ciao e Benvenuto nel forum. Sea Trade è una caratteristica permanente del gioco. Le caratteristiche del gioco devono evolversi per presentare sfide a tutti i livelli di giocatori. Durante il periodo di cambiamento, gioca con il gioco che ti piace di più. Quindi incorporate gradualmente le modifiche man mano che vi sentite a vostro agio.
    Hi. I love playing this game and doing quests. However, it is hard to get items in sea trade to be able to clear land. I am so busy focusing on quests and getting what I need to finish quests, I don't get a chance to work on Sea Trade. The quests are awesome and I love the items we get when quest is done. But now I'm finding it hard to place new buildings because I don't have land cleared to place them. I hope the dev team can come up with an easier way to get pics, chainsaws & dinomite so we can put all our focus on quests. There always is some kind if quest going on and I do not get to do Sea trade. Maybe you can have special buildings that give those items every 4 or 6 hours. Just like special offer buildings do. It would help so much and make it more fun and less stress trying to get items to clear land. 
    I love this game and play constantly.
    Misty ID# 4950468
    Hello and welcome to the forum, MistyLynn. You are an avid fan. 

The Sea Trade is quite the challenge as it is a quest unto itself! My approach has been to dedicate one or two days of my play time just working Sea Trade. That way I can make incremental progress in clearing my land, while collecting more beautiful buildings and decorations.

Other options are to rotate your favorite pieces seasonly, keeping some in storage. Houses can be kept in storage without collecting from them first. This keeps the stress to a minimum when trying to place something new in your city. 

We just completed our first summer lottery. Just as the spring lotteries players were able to collect items from Sea Trade, so the developers do present other ways to get those necessary items. 

I will pass on your suggestions. Thank you for stopping by. 
  • Thanks I read your reply. I tried to take a day or two to concentrate on sea trade. But then i miss run out of time on quests and miss those great buildings offered as they do not show up in the store to buy. I have put some of the seasonal buildings and ones that do not give items away in storage to make room for new ones.

Just now when playing, I noticed that now certain buildings like train station and jet ski now need items that you earn in sea trade like gas can and green vial to make them operate. Before you only needed stars trophies or hearts. Those items are used to make pics chainsaw & dinomite. Making it even harder to get items to clear land if you want to provide product to (take Z's away). Did this happen with last update? I just noticed it today. This really makes it harder to get those much needed items to clear land. 
    And just curious as to what the new items you get when you collect from these things are for ( ski mask and bike)??

I really hope the dev team looks at making this task of getting land clearing items a little easier. During tasks we get "special offer" buildings, which I buy, to help get items to complete tasks for quests. That was my suggestion in doing the same to get pics chainsaws & dinomite. Especially now that items in sea trade are now needed for other things. It makes it a little harder to collect. With focusing so much time on quests that I love to do. I am not able to do Sea Trade. Because if I take time to do Sea trade I run out of time to do quests. I hope this makes sense.  I do love this game, play so much and invested money and so much time, I'm not giving up on this fun, exciting game. Just hoping dev team can help us out.

Thanks for reading, Misty # 4950468

Thanks I read your reply. I tried to take a day or two to concentrate on sea trade. But then i miss run out of time on quests and miss those great buildings offered as they do not show up in the store to buy. I have put some of the seasonal buildings and ones that do not give items away in storage to make room for new ones.

Just now when playing, I noticed that now certain buildings like train station and jet ski now need items that you earn in sea trade like gas can and green vial to make them operate. Before you only needed stars trophies or hearts. Those items are used to make pics chainsaw & dinomite. Making it even harder to get items to clear land if you want to provide product to (take Z's away). Did this happen with last update? I just noticed it today. This really makes it harder to get those much needed items to clear land. 
    And just curious as to what the new items you get when you collect from these things are for ( ski mask and bike)??

I really hope the dev team looks at making this task of getting land clearing items a little easier. During tasks we get "special offer" buildings, which I buy, to help get items to complete tasks for quests. That was my suggestion in doing the same to get pics chainsaws & dinomite. Especially now that items in sea trade are now needed for other things. It makes it a little harder to collect. With focusing so much time on quests that I love to do. I am not able to do Sea Trade. Because if I take time to do Sea trade I run out of time to do quests. I hope this makes sense.  I do love this game, play so much and invested money and so much time, I'm not giving up on this fun, exciting game. Just hoping dev team can help us out.

Thanks for reading, Misty # 4950468

I appreciate conversations with players because I learn of your experience and can communicate with the forum manager exactly the players concerns.

This week the change to the ski lift, bus station, water park and jet ski occurred. The developers we’re responding to the feedback that once those buildings were complete they weren’t actively used in completing quest. 

The Sea Trade really was the beginning of all this changes. And it’s gradual implementation -first in clearing land then use in quest- as a player I’m hoping it should help to balance the demand that was being made on the few production buildings we had. The items received are a surprise to all players. I have seen some appear in the Lemonade stand and Maiden Voyage. 

An accurate description of your suggestion would be similar to the Dubai Tower that is for sell. Not only is it dropping the backpacks but also one basket needed for the lemonade stand. Your suggestion is that cash purchase buildings also drop a needed item from Sea Trade? An added perk for players that buy the buildings. 
    Please check both the links below. Because of player feedback energy has been restored to the updated map sights. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/140928/%EF%B8%8F-how-to-get-energy-%EF%B8%8F-supercity-mobile#latest

https://www.facebook.com/SuperCityMobile/posts/1218789595180855
    I’m currently doing 3 quests and NOT ONE item I need is in the Wheel  of Fortune.  It’s a waste of tickets when all I seem to get are items for quests/events I am not doing.  Could you at least put a little of everything in there to cover all the quests/events going on?  Also I have so many trees, flowers and other items that I will never use in storage.  I think it would be a great idea if we could sell them back if even for a small sum of coins.  
    Thank you for your feedback. Please read the follow information found on this link. It’s good news.
    https://www.facebook.com/SuperCityMobile/posts/1218789595180855
  • Harry101Harry101 Harry101Comments: 2
    Hello, im quite new to this game, im on level 30 but have so many tasks to do and it gets very tiring.  Many of the businesses need superbucks to purchase them, is this always the case or if you level up do they become available for coins?  Thanks
  • Sabrina78Sabrina78 Sabrina78Comments: 137 ✭✭✭
    edited June 15

When will you stop to put several events at the same time, with tasks that ask very often and at the same time : 50 strawberries, 48 ​​ropes so 5h of production, ... (to win at the final 1 point) while we are limited in ⚡️and not enough to recreate our production (metal, brick, wood, ...).

And with these new products on : station, nautical center, ... our stars / hearts / cups are empty very quickly (ask 5 stars, ... it's way too much)

It’s necessary to decrease these quantities and not so many events at the same time, because it becomes too complicated and no longer fun.

Personally, I decided to decrease my playing time and if it doesn’t to change, I will end up to stop it, because I don’t enjoy playing anymore and I don’t think to be the only one.

All that, you've been told many times but it seems like you don’t want to take into account the complaints of your players.

Harry101 said:
    Hello, im quite new to this game, im on level 30 but have so many tasks to do and it gets very tiring.  Many of the businesses need superbucks to purchase them, is this always the case or if you level up do they become available for coins?  Thanks
    Hello Harry101, 

Take your time. I repeat, take your time. Leveling up will only increase the difficulty too quickly. 

My advice to all lower level players is too pick one of the special quest released that give a building that drops SB and has a leaderboard. Work hard on that one event to come in 1st-3rd. That’s how you can accumulate SB. Also, you can build your neighbors list by friending those on the leaderboard. This helps to get energy and have neighbors to request items needed. Only complete one item on the to-do list on the left side of your screen at a time. Doing more than one at a time forces you to level up too quickly and increases your frustration with the game. 

If a building is sold for SB that has never changed to date. 

Hang in there. If you need anymore tips, come back.
  • Harry101Harry101 Harry101Comments: 2
    Thank you for your reply and advice.  I have 16 outstanding tasks including the timed events.  Do they reappear over time?  I will start to concentrate on finishing them first. I have a few buildings to finish off.  They just seem to keep running new events every few days.  I have over 70 neighbours who do help regularly. I will look around to see if there is a task list anywhere, also what is the max level? Thanks again 
  • Hola podían poner una opción para poder regalar artículos a los vecinos para poder ayudarlos cuando les falte una tienda
  • Escribe tu comentario
    Harry101 said:
    Thank you for your reply and advice.  I have 16 outstanding tasks including the timed events.  Do they reappear over time?  I will start to concentrate on finishing them first. I have a few buildings to finish off.  They just seem to keep running new events every few days.  I have over 70 neighbours who do help regularly. I will look around to see if there is a task list anywhere, also what is the max level? Thanks again 
    All the task on your to do list will not disappear. The events released every few days, every week and every month are timed and disappear according to their length. Some events have been repeated but players are never given a warning. The maximum level currently is 150. I am advising you strongly not to rush leveling up too fast. Please take your time. 

Here’s a link to our help page. At the bottom you will find links to fan groups of the game on Facebook. The players support each other, they often list steps to quest so you know what to expect and the moderators of the groups are very helpful.
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help#latest

Have fun!
  • visto como transcurre el juego creo que llegó el momento de abandonar. No hay manera de conseguir grandes cosas. Los billetes no llegan. Imposible terminar misiones. Se hace pesado, monótono, cansino.
    no se porque empezáis bien y de pronto hay este paron. Una pena. 
  • Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 289 ✭✭✭
    I have 1 whis. Only this one.

visto como transcurre el juego creo que llegó el momento de abandonar. No hay manera de conseguir grandes cosas. Los billetes no llegan. Imposible terminar misiones. Se hace pesado, monótono, cansino.
    no se porque empezáis bien y de pronto hay este paron. Una pena. 
    As I watched the game, I think it was time to leave. There is no way to achieve great things. The tickets do not arrive. Impossible to finish missions. It becomes heavy, monotonous, tiresome.
    I do not know why you start well and suddenly there is this paron. A shame.

Hola y bienvenido al foro. Enviaré sus comentarios a los desarrolladores. Entiendo tu frustración por la incapacidad de completar misiones. Por favor, dinos qué te gustaría ver cambiado en el juego. Gracias.
  • brrrbrrr brrrComments: 9
    I love the new buildings we can earn, but do they have to be so large?  Really, a lemonade stand or fashion podium with a larger footprint than the Dubai skyscraper?  Land is very hard to come by and now we have to find room for all the oversized buildings, etc.  Maybe developers could give us the option to shrink them? It seems like every new item is larger than the last.  Bigger isn’t always better. 

Also, I do not like the new changes to the train station, etc.  I have just been deleting requests for those items.  Land clearing tools and supplies for making them are too hard to come by to spend restarting those buildings or to spend in quests.  Like others have suggested, if you are going to keep requesting those things, maybe you should have one of the buildings drop them. 

Stars, trophies and hearts and port items.  A lot of quests have asked for 30 or more of these. It’s hard to keep up when we are allowed to only have 40 in storage!  If you are going to keep asking for so many of these items, maybe you should consider increasing storage to 100.  I do appreciate the recent increase in energy storage. Thank you. 

• I would like to have the option to send gifts to my neighbors, sometimes we have lots of items in our inventory we would like to share with others. Thank you! 
    Can the developers please add a tab in the shop for special items?  This would be for buildings, etc., that are only available through quests or special purchases.   I am requesting this for a couple reasons.  I’ve done quests where it has said that an item is available from a certain building and I couldn’t find any such building.  Anywhere.  That doesn’t mean they have to offer them for sale all the time, but it would be nice to know what they are and what the bonus is for collecting them.  I have several builds that I don’t know what they offer when collected.   I wish there was a page like that where I could see.  Does it drop coins only?  Coins and energy? Or special items?  Now, if it is ready to collect, the only way to know is to collect it. 

Thank you Playkot for making my wish come true. it is now 0/100❣️👍😍💝😘
    brrr said:
    Can the developers please add a tab in the shop for special items?  This would be for buildings, etc., that are only available through quests or special purchases.   I am requesting this for a couple reasons.  I’ve done quests where it has said that an item is available from a certain building and I couldn’t find any such building.  Anywhere.  That doesn’t mean they have to offer them for sale all the time, but it would be nice to know what they are and what the bonus is for collecting them.  I have several builds that I don’t know what they offer when collected.   I wish there was a page like that where I could see.  Does it drop coins only?  Coins and energy? Or special items?  Now, if it is ready to collect, the only way to know is to collect it. 

Wow. Thank you for your suggestion. That makes sense to me. I will pass your suggestion on to the developers. A tab that shows all the buildings that have been released, their payout under normal circumstances as well as special quest. Cobi Luijt said:

It’s because of players like you that regularly provide feedback to the developers for their consideration. 100 is far better than 30. 
  • Nilson HFNilson HF Nilson HFComments:
    Estava no nível 60 do jogo Super City  e tive que restaurar meu celular resultado perdi todo o progresso do jogo minha dúvida é Tem como recuperar esse Progresso . :/.

Digite sua mensagem
  • Could the developers find a better way with the storage, so sick of having to flick right to the end only for it to crash,pity you can’t have extra tabs for all the different decorations that we have,so frustrating.
    Could the developers find a better way with the storage, so sick of having to flick right to the end only for it to crash,pity you can’t have extra tabs for all the different decorations that we have,so frustrating.
    Thank you for bringing your suggestion to the forum. An upgrade of the games storage is desired by all players. No guarantees, but all suggestions are forwarded for the developers consideration. If you have any other ideas, please share them.
    Nilson HF said:
    Estava no nível 60 do jogo Super City  e tive que restaurar meu celular resultado perdi todo o progresso do jogo minha dúvida é Tem como recuperar esse Progresso . :/.

Digite sua mensagem
    Bem-vindo ao fórum. Enquanto o seu jogo estiver conectado ao Facebook, todos os seus jogos serão salvos. Basta fazer o download do Supercity Mobile e depois conectar-se ao Facebook.
  • anabelomanabelom anabelomComments:
    Regalar edificios que valen starbuks
  • Mona_Lisa said:

Want to help us make SuperCity better, Mayor? Feel free to post your ideas and suggestions! 💭 The best ones will certainly appear in the game 😺

🔥🔥🔥 Have even more fun! Have a look at all our services:
    👉 https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help 👈

• SuperCity Mobile ola Bre. Posso dar uma dica? Vocês podem por à venda itens para terminar as missões no supermercado? Tambem gostava de saber o nome dos edificios  dos vizinhos quando  os visitamos. É possivel colocar o número total de negocios e residências em cada imagem para termos noção do que ainda falta comprar? Obrigada 😊
  • SuperCity Mobile ola Bre. Posso dar uma dica? Vocês podem por à venda itens para terminar as missões no supermercado? Tambem gostava de saber o nome dos edificios  dos vizinhos quando  os visitamos. É possivel colocar o número total de negocios e residências em cada imagem para termos noção do que ainda falta comprar? Obrigada 😊
    SuperCity Mobile ola Bre. Posso dar uma dica? Vocês podem por à venda itens para terminar as missões no supermercado? Tambem gostava de saber o nome dos edificios  dos vizinhos quando  os visitamos. É possivel colocar o número total de negocios e residências em cada imagem para termos noção do que ainda falta comprar? Obrigada 😊
    Atualmente na loja de frutas você pode usar SB para comprar o que você precisa para acelerar as coisas. Além disso, há a venda especial para as bebidas e a cesta.

Você pode esclarecer o que você quer dizer "saber o nome dos edifícios vizinhos". E a lista do "número total de empresas e residências" que um jogador pode ter em sua cidade? O número de residências e empresas de SB e edifícios de produção são atualmente ilimitados. Existe um limite de infraestrutura, negócios coin adquiridos e produção. Geralmente, apenas um é permitido nos prédios exclusivos ou comprado por dinheiro ou ganho completando a missão.

Currently in the fruit shop you can use SB to buy what you need to speed things up. Also, there is the special sale for the beverages and the basket.

Can you clarify what you mean, "to know the name of the neighbors buildings."

And, the list of "the total number of businesses and residences" that a player may have in their city? The number of residences and SB businesses and production buildings are currently unlimited. There is a limit of infrastructure, coin purchased businesses and production. Generally, only one is allowed of the unique buildings bought for cash or earned completing the quest.
  • O vídeo do toy story está travando, e não dá para receber nem energia nem bilhete da casa da fortuna, é necessário fechar o jogo e reiniciar pra voltar a jogar.
  • Lynn TennyLynn Tenny Lynn TennyComments: 3
    Hello,
    Just had a couple of ideas after the last event.

We get a lot of requests during events for items from the Sea Trade that are also needed to make people in the university (which are also needed during quests) and for clearing land, ski resort, train station...UGH!....just a lot is needed from the items in the Sea Trade, could the Devs think of added these items as drops on harvesting ceratin buildings?

So, every 100 clicks of the petrol station we get a gas can, every so many clicks of the hat boutique we get a graduation cap and so on.

Or, to be super simple, every so many completed items in the Sea Trade we get two.

Could have a recycle center.

Every time someone clears land or redecorates and wants to get rid of sidewalks, roads, etc the game would send the "debris" to the recycle center (getting extra debris points for sending flowers, trees, real money items that we win a lot of in the Wheel of Fortune) and after so much debris is built up, people could choose a gas can, saw, beaker, etc whatever the item is that they want. 

Could also have builds like parking lots and parking garages that also give gas cans on harvest. Lumber mills that give saws. Have a mine that we could dig in for picks and dynamite. The school and or hospital could drop beakers. 

Just thinking of something(s) that could help.

Thank you. 
    O vídeo do toy story está travando, e não dá para receber nem energia nem bilhete da casa da fortuna, é necessário fechar o jogo e reiniciar pra voltar a jogar.
    Posso ter o seu ID do jogo, por favor?
    Waarom moet de tijd nu zo lang zijn. je koopt dit met echt geld dus mag het best wat korter zijn.
    Nu moet ik 16 uur wachten om 1 munt te krijgen voor het evenement.
    Kan dat nou niet korter? 3 uur is lang zat.
    Dat moet dan ook wel bij alle deco’s die je met echt geld koopt doen.

Waarom moet de tijd nu zo lang zijn. je koopt dit met echt geld dus mag het best wat korter zijn.
    Nu moet ik 16 uur wachten om 1 munt te krijgen voor het evenement.
    Kan dat nou niet korter? 3 uur is lang zat.
    Dat moet dan ook wel bij alle deco’s die je met echt geld koopt doen.

Bedankt voor uw suggestie. Het is belangrijk voor ontwikkelaars om feedback van de spelers te ontvangen.
  • bom dia! gostaria de saber como posso corrigir um defeito que está sendo apresentado em meu super city mobile, no qual após carregar e esperar o tempo dos vídeos para conseguir bônus de vida ou ingresso da roleta, minha tela fica preta e o jogo trava, não estou conseguindo receber os prêmios após assistir os vídeos.
    bom dia! gostaria de saber como posso corrigir um defeito que está sendo apresentado em meu super city mobile, no qual após carregar e esperar o tempo dos vídeos para conseguir bônus de vida ou ingresso da roleta, minha tela fica preta e o jogo trava, não estou conseguindo receber os prêmios após assistir os vídeos.
    Obrigado e bem vindo ao fórum. Por favor, use o botão de ajuda nas configurações para entrar em contato com o suporte através do seu jogo.
  • Ik heb een luchtballon gekocht maar krijg hem niet geactiveerd. Als ik erop dus verschuift het beeld naar een andere plek. Wie o wie kan mij helpen
    Ik heb een luchtballon gekocht maar krijg hem niet geactiveerd. Als ik erop dus verschuift het beeld naar een andere plek. Wie o wie kan mij helpen
    Hallo. Laat het in je opslag en ververs je spel. Probeer het vervolgens opnieuw in uw stad. Als dat het geval is, stuur dan een bericht om te helpen bij het uitleggen van uw probleem. Dank je.
  • I tried to submit help request and at the bottom when I was asked for series of letters/numbers it rejected each time. I keep getting kicked out of Super City on iPad. Did all suggestions -turn off machine, reload, memory on iPad good but nothing works. Can get into game but get thrown out constantly. 
  • Annyelika HidalgoAnnyelika Hidalgo Annyelika HidalgoComments: 183 ✭✭✭
    hello friends supercity 😍 many quest beautiful thanks 😘👍 I ask them it will be possible to put the statue of freedom in a quest 🙈 is that I have a friend wants her with ancias 🙏 please !!! ... and to please me with a small quest decorations of cats and dogs for my veterinary pet area 😍👍 porfis !!! ... thanks 😘😘🙏😘
  • Hi. I have been playing since the beginning of the year and really, really enjoy this game.
    My question is will there ever be chance to get buildings (or decorations) that are special offer or special tasks through store purchase?
    The reason I am asking, I was recently working on the task for the bus terminal facade and the fireworks. I spent real money to by superbucks to help me. However, I had a health emergency and could not play therefore not finishing. I was so disappointed. Also, I could not buy the mall or capital because it was too close to end of month and I'm on disability. I didnt have the money to buy at that time so I missed out.
    That is why I was wondering if we will ever get the opportunity to purchase these buildings or decor again?
    It would be awesome to know I could acquire them down the road sometime.
    Thanks for any info on this.
    Misty
     # 4950468
    friend I do not know what happens with my game I can not go well with my decorations 😭😭😭 I'm trying to finish the summer decoration 🙈 my inventory is crazy 😭😭😭😭
    friend I do not know what happens with my game I can not go well with my decorations 😭😭😭 I'm trying to finish the summer decoration 🙈 my inventory is crazy 😭😭😭😭
    Hello and welcome to the forum. I’m not sure how I can help you. The developers are aware of the burdensome inventory. Your city scapes are usually quite beautiful. 
    Hi. I have been playing since the beginning of the year and really, really enjoy this game.
    My question is will there ever be chance to get buildings (or decorations) that are special offer or special tasks through store purchase?
    The reason I am asking, I was recently working on the task for the bus terminal facade and the fireworks. I spent real money to by superbucks to help me. However, I had a health emergency and could not play therefore not finishing. I was so disappointed. Also, I could not buy the mall or capital because it was too close to end of month and I'm on disability. I didnt have the money to buy at that time so I missed out.
    That is why I was wondering if we will ever get the opportunity to purchase these buildings or decor again?
    It would be awesome to know I could acquire them down the road sometime.
    Thanks for any info on this.
    Misty
     # 4950468
    Hello MistyLynn, I hope you are feeling better. Many of the buildings are players favorites and they are rereleased on occasion without predictability. So if you miss the chance the first time, with a bit of patience it may be released again. Take your time. SuperCity Mobile plans to exist for quite sometime. 
    I tried to submit help request and at the bottom when I was asked for series of letters/numbers it rejected each time. I keep getting kicked out of Super City on iPad. Did all suggestions -turn off machine, reload, memory on iPad good but nothing works. Can get into game but get thrown out constantly. 
    Before I respond, please clarify that you are talking about the mobile version of the game and not the web version. If you are talking about the mobile version, here’s the link from the forum. https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity-mobile/?p=all&l=en
  • Lynn TennyLynn Tenny Lynn TennyComments: 3
    Hello,
    I know others have mentioned the Wheel of Fortune and I'd like to add to the requests that it reflects more items that are needed by the player vs supply and coin rewards. I recently had 11 out of 15 tickets wasted on supply and coin rewards. I have 3.6 million coins and 27,000+ supply so those were a waste. I'd also like to ask that they do something to prevent the wheel from changing the item(s) it says you won to something different when the claim button comes up.

I repeatedly have this issue. If the wheel lands on something I actually need (typically from a building I don't have because that building is a real money building), I'd say more than half the time when the claim button comes up, it changes to something fairly useless like a cup that was not on the wheel when I used a ticket. 

Another issue that has come up (and mentioned by others on the FB page) is during these events (like the current summer event) items are popping up in the orders that are from buildings that are locked to the Enchanted Valley. 

I and others have attempted to unlock it and just can not get it done in the time limits so we have to constantly decline these event orders. With the resets taking hours and also having to decline orders that require items from real money buildings that we can't afford, it can get annoying. 

Thank you.
    Hello,
    I know others have mentioned the Wheel of Fortune and I'd like to add to the requests that it reflects more items that are needed by the player vs supply and coin rewards. I recently had 11 out of 15 tickets wasted on supply and coin rewards. I have 3.6 million coins and 27,000+ supply so those were a waste. I'd also like to ask that they do something to prevent the wheel from changing the item(s) it says you won to something different when the claim button comes up.

I repeatedly have this issue. If the wheel lands on something I actually need (typically from a building I don't have because that building is a real money building), I'd say more than half the time when the claim button comes up, it changes to something fairly useless like a cup that was not on the wheel when I used a ticket. 

Another issue that has come up (and mentioned by others on the FB page) is during these events (like the current summer event) items are popping up in the orders that are from buildings that are locked to the Enchanted Valley. 

I and others have attempted to unlock it and just can not get it done in the time limits so we have to constantly decline these event orders. With the resets taking hours and also having to decline orders that require items from real money buildings that we can't afford, it can get annoying. 

Thank you.
    Hello LynnTenny, 

First, the wheel was recently changed at the request of players. They wanted the “useless” decorations removed. Now cargo, energy- a high demand- and quest items appear.
    Next, here’s a link to a helpful tutorial on the practical use of the wheel of fortune. https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/139130/how-to-get-items-if-i-dont-have-the-building#latest

Once, you review the link, keep in mind that you can calculate your chances and stop spinning the wheel because it’s not being helpful and you are wasting your fortune tickets. 

A separate issue are the timed events, such as opening the enchanted valley. When you start to open the valley do not spend until you have all three items requested in the amounts requested, then spend at once to move onto the next stage. Another tip, do not begin this quest unless you have the time to keep an eye on the clock. As long as you don’t spend, and the 3 items reset because time has run out, what you have collected will be stored in your inventory. And finally, attempt this quest alone, ignore all other events in your city until you have completed the timed quest of opening your valley.

To your last issue. If you don’t have the necessary buildings then use the reset to your advantage. Collect what you have, don’t spend and reset. What you’ve collected is now in your inventory. My experience with playing fearless of the lengthy reset can be used to a players advantage. 

Good Luck
  • AracnocrisAracnocris AracnocrisComments: 3
    Aparentemente eu tive a oportunidade de entrar em areias e desbravar o que só tinha mato e rochas, achei templos antigos, inclusive passei a receber moedas de cada um dos templos, obtive presentes mas a promessa era que ao final eu teria em minha cidade o litoral areias liberado para que eu podesse progredir como a cidade e o vale encantado. Mas um dia eu fui dormir com todo o trabalho já em fase de conclusão é na manhã seguinte tudo havia sumido e só uma meia explicação que dizia que não havia dado certo. Lógico que senti uma certa frustração pois desde o início sonho em ter liberado a parte de areias já pelo fato de ter nascido e criado no litoral. E até hoje não sei como isso ficou nem o que aconteceu.
    Areias sumiu!!!!
    E estou percebendo que outros vizinhos continuam o trabalho que me foi tirado e que não foi permitido que eu continuasse. Porque eles podem continuar e eu não?
    Aparentemente eu tive a oportunidade de entrar em areias e desbravar o que só tinha mato e rochas, achei templos antigos, inclusive passei a receber moedas de cada um dos templos, obtive presentes mas a promessa era que ao final eu teria em minha cidade o litoral areias liberado para que eu podesse progredir como a cidade e o vale encantado. Mas um dia eu fui dormir com todo o trabalho já em fase de conclusão é na manhã seguinte tudo havia sumido e só uma meia explicação que dizia que não havia dado certo. Lógico que senti uma certa frustração pois desde o início sonho em ter liberado a parte de areias já pelo fato de ter nascido e criado no litoral. E até hoje não sei como isso ficou nem o que aconteceu.
    Finalmente, acho que entendi. Você está postando no Supercity Mobile Gameplay Questions. No entanto, você está jogando a versão web do jogo, SuperCity? Se você está tendo um problema com o Sands, entre em contato com o suporte.
    https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity/?p=web
  • Harue SamHarue Sam Harue SamComments: 32 ✭✭
    What’s happening👇?This quest is almost over. Please, I need help quickly. Thanks.
    Harue Sam said:
    What’s happening👇?This quest is almost over. Please, I need help quickly. Thanks.

Me too. This is not nice.

• Rose LimaRose Lima Rose LimaComments: 3
    I would like to see the Eastern Museum return. Thank you ❤ 
    Harue Sam said:

Please refresh your game. Normal play should occur. 
    Harue Sam said:

Please reset your game. Normal play should begin.
    love these ideas to integrate them in the future game quest 😍 would be great and the trees in autumn and Christmas colors ... also remember the bridges will speak once wood would be great 😍 for autumn and things fairs for Christmas 💕😍 not alone is my imagination flying as always 😜😘👍 could add the option to put day or night would look great those lights at Christmas in our cities 😍😍😍😍 also a friend sent me those photos of the trees in colors and the marble floors are beautiful once I suggested it but they did not see my suggestion it would be great to put them 😍👍 with option to always have them as the sand now and the floors Christmas, that we can buy them with coins or no more than 1 superbucks 😍😂🙈👍 plizzzzzzzx
  • Thank you RachelF. for answering my comment. I don't plan on quitting this game. So I will be patient and watch for the buildings again.
    Mistylynn
    It’s not normal at each new event, we must to buy again a case that we had before.

• Carol GunnCarol Gunn Carol GunnComments: 2
    I think we could use a button at the top of the page to call back our friends who have not been playing recently.  I have been accumulating so many friends that it takes forever to scroll to the bottom of the page. And half the time the game crashes when I am on my way down.
  • I look at it and I look at it and seriously it has been one of the similar buildings to be used in this type of quest and it has been the one that I really liked. Supercity should consider putting it as part of a regular building that we could acquire in a quest would be perfect 😍👍 seriously I have put on the forum forum suggestions I have deleted with this infractructura this beautiful 😍😍😍😍😍
    Even the forum becomes anything : I never any answer so I don’t know if my questions / claims are transmitted to the developers. 🙄🙄🙄
    PS : to click « like », it’s not an answer. Either we answer to everyone or anyone. 
    Sabrina78 said:
    Even the forum becomes anything : I never any answer so I don’t know if my questions / claims are transmitted to the developers. 🙄🙄🙄
    PS : to click « like », it’s not an answer. Either we answer to everyone or anyone. 
    Good Morning, Sabrina78. You are a forum favorite always bringing our attention to your concerns about the game. I apologize for my tardy response. Yes, I do forward every comment that is made on the forum on players behalf to the developers. 

Specifically, your recent comment about the craft portion of quest that requires the purchase of extra slots each time a new event is released. As a player, with the flurry of recent activity in the game, I may forget to follow up. Please accept my apology.

edited July 11
    Sabrina78 said:
    Good Morning, Sabrina78. You are a forum favorite always bringing our attention to your concerns about the game. I apologize for my tardy response. Yes, I do forward every comment that is made on the forum on players behalf to the developers. 

Specifically, your recent comment about the craft portion of quest that requires the purchase of extra slots each time a new event is released. As a player, with the flurry of recent activity in the game, I may forget to follow up. Please accept my apology.

Ok thank you for your answer. 

But personally, I play less and less (I just play for to win the building and after I stop while I’m first in the competition) because there is so many events at the same time, which requires a lot of same products and we don’t have time to recreate them and not enough of energy ⚡️and ask us many of our time (we must to play 24/24h and it’s impossible🥵🥵).

For to obtain an object of an event, you must to buy with the real money and never with our SB or coins, it’s not normal and not fair between players.

And all that has already been said many times, but nothing changed ☹️☹️.
    Sabrina78 said:
    Sabrina78 said:

Ok thank you for your answer. 

But personally, I play less and less (I just play for to win the building and after I stop while I’m first in the competition) because there is so many events at the same time, which requires a lot of same products and we don’t have time to recreate them and not enough of energy and ask us many of our time (we must to play 24/24h and it’s impossible🥵🥵).

For to obtain an object of an event, you must to buy with the real money and never with our SB or coins, it’s not normal and not fair between players.

And all that has already been said many times, but nothing changed ☹️☹️.
    Thank you. I will include this in my report. 
    edited July 11
    And I forgot to say about the mini-quests (like this), which ask us products which are very long to colect them for at the final to obtain objects of decoration that we already have in several copies.
    For me, no interest.

Jammer dat de wachttijden nog steeds zo hoog zijn van deco’s die we kopen met echt geld. 3 uur is lang zat.

Jammer dat de wachttijden nog steeds zo hoog zijn van deco’s die we kopen met echt geld. 3 uur is lang zat.

Hallo Cobi, welkom terug op ons forum. Ik zal uw bericht doorgeven aan de ontwikkelaars voor hun overweging. Veranderingen wanneer gemaakt, vragen tijd, omdat ze zich zorgen maken over de effecten van de rest van het spel. Laten we hopen dat deze suggestie uiteindelijk wordt geïmplementeerd.
    Sabrina78 said:
    And I forgot to say about the mini-quests (like this), which ask us products which are very long to colect them for at the final to obtain objects of decoration that we already have in several copies.
    For me, no interest.

Hello Sabrina78, I’ve played the game a long time as well and duplicate decorations are not interesting for me. So I skip them. But, there are other players that don’t have them or are interested in the 15SB and the skip booster. Those two items are the attraction and that will require expending energy and time in the game to get.

As a follow-up to your question about having to purchase additional production each time a new crafting quest is released. Such events are temporary in duration and not permanent features in your city like the pottery shop or curiosity shop. Because each one is new, players are required to buy additional slots every time. 
    I think we could use a button at the top of the page to call back our friends who have not been playing recently.  I have been accumulating so many friends that it takes forever to scroll to the bottom of the page. And half the time the game crashes when I am on my way down.
    Hello Carol Gunn and welcome to our forum. Your suggestion will be forwarded to the developers. Players like efficiency and ease of play in a game.
    Sabrina78 said:
    For me, no interest.

Hello Sabrina78, I’ve played the game a long time as well and duplicate decorations are not interesting for me. So I skip them. But, there are other players that don’t have them or are interested in the 15SB and the skip booster. Those two items are the attraction and that will require expending energy and time in the game to get.

As a follow-up to your question about having to purchase additional production each time a new crafting quest is released. Such events are temporary in duration and not permanent features in your city like the pottery shop or curiosity shop. Because each one is new, players are required to buy additional slots every time. 
    Yes i play for the skip tickets, I need them a lot.😂👍
    Waarom altijd zo moeilijk? Dit al 3 x geskipt en moet dan 4 uur wachten. Dat is niet leuk om te spelen. De sea trade is niet leuk.

Waarom altijd zo moeilijk? Dit al 3 x geskipt en moet dan 4 uur wachten. Dat is niet leuk om te spelen. De sea trade is niet leuk.

Veel spelers hebben geklaagd, maar de ontwikkelaars zijn vastberaden om de Sea Trade te behouden. Ik zal je kritiek doorgeven.
    It would ne nice, like energies ⚡️, to increase the maximum of the « skip task » booster. 🙏🙏

Oh my gosh, Annyelika! It is absolutely beautiful! I forward all suggestions and you know this will be forwarded. The developers really should release all these cute decorations to the players more than once.
    I look at it and I look at it and seriously it has been one of the similar buildings to be used in this type of quest and it has been the one that I really liked. Supercity should consider putting it as part of a regular building that we could acquire in a quest would be perfect 😍👍 seriously I have put on the forum forum suggestions I have deleted with this infractructura this beautiful 😍😍😍😍😍
    Thank you for all the work you do to develop your ideas and suggestions for the developers. You definitely have ideas for your city.
    Sabrina78 said:
    It would ne nice, like energies ⚡️, to increase the maximum of the « skip task » booster. 🙏🙏
    Yes, to 30 tickets.🤞🤞🤞
    Sabrina78 said:
    Thank You, Sabrina78 and Cobi Luijt. Suggestion is forwarded.
    Since we don’t get sea glass to make into summer lottery coins, how are we supposed to play?  The bridge, lighthouse and student campus take several hours to only get 2 tokens!!!  I don’t have that other building.  It will take forever to even get enough to play once.  Big fail people!
    brrr said:
    Since we don’t get sea glass to make into summer lottery coins, how are we supposed to play?  The bridge, lighthouse and student campus take several hours to only get 2 tokens!!!  I don’t have that other building.  It will take forever to even get enough to play once.  Big fail people!
    Welcome to the forum. The game is about challenges and opportunities. All players were warned in the last lottery announcement that sea glass would not be used in the next lottery. Players raised objections to how much energy was required to play the lottery. Problem solved. Additionally, players protested that cash buildings were used far to often in the lottery making it unfair for players that didn’t spend cash to play. Solution, The bridge and the lighthouse takes 4 hours but can be sped with the generous help of neighbors. The student campus collects every 3 hours but also can be sped up with the help of your neighbors. The event is balanced giving everyone the same advantage because nearly every player has all 3 infrastructure. If you choose you may buy the coins offered for sale to increase your advantage further. Good Luck. 
    brrr said:
    Welcome to the forum. The game is about challenges and opportunities. All players were warned in the last lottery announcement that sea glass would not be used in the next lottery. Players raised objections to how much energy was required to play the lottery. Problem solved. Additionally, players protested that cash buildings were used far to often in the lottery making it unfair for players that didn’t spend cash to play. Solution, The bridge and the lighthouse takes 4 hours but can be sped with the generous help of neighbors. The student campus collects every 3 hours but also can be sped up with the help of your neighbors. The event is balanced giving everyone the same advantage because nearly every player has all 3 infrastructure. If you choose you may buy the coins offered for sale to increase your advantage further. Good Luck

It took me 63 times to get Mt Rushmore in the last lottery.  I have no problem with the buildings dropping coins, but at 2 every 3 or 4 hours and the lottery only lasting a few days, I know we won’t have a chance to play very often.   I would still like the sea glass option. 
    brrr said:
    brrr said:
    Welcome to the forum. The game is about challenges and opportunities. All players were warned in the last lottery announcement that sea glass would not be used in the next lottery. Players raised objections to how much energy was required to play the lottery. Problem solved. Additionally, players protested that cash buildings were used far to often in the lottery making it unfair for players that didn’t spend cash to play. Solution, The bridge and the lighthouse takes 4 hours but can be sped with the generous help of neighbors. The student campus collects every 3 hours but also can be sped up with the help of your neighbors. The event is balanced giving everyone the same advantage because nearly every player has all 3 infrastructure. If you choose you may buy the coins offered for sale to increase your advantage further. Good Luck

It took me 63 times to get Mt Rushmore in the last lottery.  I have no problem with the buildings dropping coins, but at 2 every 3 or 4 hours and the lottery only lasting a few days, I know we won’t have a chance to play very often.   I would still like the sea glass option. 
    Thank you for sharing your experience and preferences. I will pass them along to the developers. However, this event has been released and it will not be changed.  All feedback is important. Thank you. 
  • Monyk HernandzMonyk Hernandz Freshly on the board Monyk HernandzComments: 131 ✭✭✭
    edited July 16
    Estoy totalmente de acuerdo en que se prueben cosas nuevas y siempre y cuando sea mejorar el juego pero totalmente en desacuerdo con el cambio que hicieron hoy en la Lotería vigente, no creo sea necesario perjudicarlo ya que creo que en vez de implementar ésta modalidad aún para los que no nos quejamos de la falta de energías hubiese sido bueno que regalen algún pack de energías como sucede a veces en la plataforma del juego de Pc.....no es justo que a los jugadores mas antiguos siempre se nos perjudique por jugadores que recién se inician y ya quieren estar en nivel 100 el primer día, cuando a otros que hace 2 años que estamos sabemos lo que es trabajar realmente para conseguir algo ya que antes ni booster existían para ayudarnos....en cuanto a los premios de la misma, bien ayuda cuando a veces sacamos premios para el evento vigente del taller de montaña, pero no ayuda en nada los profesionales o materiales del puerto que ya tenemos completos en almacén, o los lugares vacíos del cartón, antes al menos habia mas comercios de superbucks que siempre son útiles, para eso antes que la lotería prefiero juntar llaves del Bingo que al menos era mas entretenido porque muchos jugadores podíamos conseguir el premio sin desilusionarnos y no solo 1 o 2 jugadores y lamentablemente siempre los mismos....no reniego de muchos ganadores pero hay un par que siempre obtienen el premio sin ni siquiera conseguir monedas ya que lo obtienen en el 1er intento y hace tiempo que vengo viendo lo mismo, solo espero se tome en cuenta mi sugerencia sin ánimo de ofender a nadie todo lo contrario, solo me gustaría que sea un juego parejo para todos y por eso va mi sugerencia, Atte. Monyk
    Estoy totalmente de acuerdo en que se prueben cosas nuevas y siempre y cuando sea mejorar el juego pero totalmente en desacuerdo con el cambio que hicieron hoy en la Lotería vigente, no creo sea necesario perjudicarlo ya que creo que en vez de implementar ésta modalidad aún para los que no nos quejamos de la falta de energías hubiese sido bueno que regalen algún pack de energías como sucede a veces en la plataforma del juego de Pc.....no es justo que a los jugadores mas antiguos siempre se nos perjudique por jugadores que recién se inician y ya quieren estar en nivel 100 el primer día, cuando a otros que hace 2 años que estamos sabemos lo que es trabajar realmente para conseguir algo ya que antes ni booster existían para ayudarnos....en cuanto a los premios de la misma, bien ayuda cuando a veces sacamos premios para el evento vigente del taller de montaña, pero no ayuda en nada los profesionales o materiales del puerto que ya tenemos completos en almacén, o los lugares vacíos del cartón, antes al menos habia mas comercios de superbucks que siempre son útiles, para eso antes que la lotería prefiero juntar llaves del Bingo que al menos era mas entretenido porque muchos jugadores podíamos conseguir el premio sin desilusionarnos y no solo 1 o 2 jugadores y lamentablemente siempre los mismos....no reniego de muchos ganadores pero hay un par que siempre obtienen el premio sin ni siquiera conseguir monedas ya que lo obtienen en el 1er intento y hace tiempo que vengo viendo lo mismo, solo espero se tome en cuenta mi sugerencia sin ánimo de ofender a nadie todo lo contrario, solo me gustaría que sea un juego parejo para todos y por eso va mi sugerencia, Atte. Monyk

Hello Monyk, It’s  nice to see you here again on the forum.I hope all is well. 

So i want to make sure to itemize all of your suggestions.
    1- While you appreciate efforts to improve the game by trying new modalities, you disagree with the change to the lottery today.
    2. When players have concerns about energy in the game, supercity mobile should offer free packs of energy to help similar to how the web version of the game is played. Changing the lottery to reduce the demand on energy is not favored.
    3. Oldest players thst have played the mobile versionsince the beginning are experiencing the most harm from the changes.
    4. The concern is that newer players want to advance in the game too quickly while older players have worked hard to reach their level. Your example of hardwork is play that happened before the introduction of skip boosters.
     5. What is appreciated about the lottery is the help to current crafting event- Summer Mood. 
    6. But the lottery doesn't help players that have full inventory of specialist, Sea Trade, fortune tickets or skip boosters. 
    7. Another change that is disliked- only 2 Superbuck buildings are offered in the lottery when there were more before. Superbuck buildings are more useful. 
    8. You liked collecting Bingo keys. It was more entertaining, more players could get the prize and it was without disappointment. 

9. Its disheartening to see the same players get the main prize from the lottery on the first try. And watching the same players disappointed.
    10. You share your suggestion without any intent to offend.
    11. You do want the game to be fair for everyone.

Have I missed anything or misunderstood? 

Thank you. All feedback is important and will be forwarded to the developers. As you have noted, they try new ways to play the same event. They want to know if players are interested or uninterested. Thank you. 

Hola Monyk, es bueno verte aquí nuevamente en el foro. Espero que todo esté bien.

Así que quiero asegurarme de detallar todas sus sugerencias.
    1- Si bien aprecias los esfuerzos para mejorar el juego al probar nuevas modalidades, no estás de acuerdo con el cambio a la lotería de hoy.
    2. Cuando los jugadores tienen preocupaciones sobre la energía en el juego, supercity mobile debería ofrecer paquetes de energía gratuitos para ayudar de manera similar a cómo se juega la versión web del juego. Cambiar la lotería para reducir la demanda de energía no se ve favorecido.
    3. Los jugadores más antiguos que han jugado las versiones móviles desde el principio están sufriendo el mayor daño de los cambios.
    4. La preocupación es que los jugadores más nuevos quieren avanzar en el juego demasiado rápido, mientras que los jugadores mayores han trabajado duro para alcanzar su nivel. Su ejemplo de trabajo duro es el juego que ocurrió antes de la introducción de impulsores de salto.
     5. Lo que se agradece de la lotería es la ayuda al evento de elaboración actual, Summer Mood.
    6. Pero la lotería no ayuda a los jugadores que tienen un inventario completo de especialistas, Sea Trade, boletos de fortuna o sobresaltos.
    7. Otro cambio que no es de su agrado: solo se ofrecieron 2 edificios Superbuck en la lotería cuando había más antes. Los edificios superbuck son más útiles.
    8. Te gustó coleccionar llaves de bingo. Fue más entretenido, más jugadores pudieron obtener el premio y fue sin decepción.

9. Es desalentador ver a los mismos jugadores obtener el premio principal de la lotería en el primer intento. Y viendo a los mismos jugadores decepcionados.
    10. Compartes tu sugerencia sin ninguna intención de ofender.
    11. Quieres que el juego sea justo para todos.

¿Me he perdido algo o he entendido mal?

Gracias. Todos los comentarios son importantes y se reenviarán a los desarrolladores. Como has notado, intentan nuevas formas de jugar el mismo evento. Quieren saber si los jugadores están interesados ​​o no interesados. Gracias.
  • Monyk HernandzMonyk Hernandz Freshly on the board Monyk HernandzComments: 131 ✭✭✭

1- While you appreciate efforts to improve the game by trying new modalities, you disagree with the change to the lottery today.
    2. When players have concerns about energy in the game, supercity mobile should offer free packs of energy to help similar to how the web version of the game is played. Changing the lottery to reduce the demand on energy is not favored.
    3. Oldest players thst have played the mobile versionsince the beginning are experiencing the most harm from the changes.
    4. The concern is that newer players want to advance in the game too quickly while older players have worked hard to reach their level. Your example of hardwork is play that happened before the introduction of skip boosters.
     5. What is appreciated about the lottery is the help to current crafting event- Summer Mood. 
    6. But the lottery doesn't help players that have full inventory of specialist, Sea Trade, fortune tickets or skip boosters. 
    7. Another change that is disliked- only 2 Superbuck buildings are offered in the lottery when there were more before. Superbuck buildings are more useful. 
    8. You liked collecting Bingo keys. It was more entertaining, more players could get the prize and it was without disappointment. 

9. Its disheartening to see the same players get the main prize from the lottery on the first try. And watching the same players disappointed.

Thank you. All feedback is important and will be forwarded to the developers. As you have noted, they try new ways to play the same event. They want to know if players are interested or uninterested. Thank you. 

Hola Monyk, es bueno verte aquí nuevamente en el foro. Espero que todo esté bien.

1- Si bien aprecias los esfuerzos para mejorar el juego al probar nuevas modalidades, no estás de acuerdo con el cambio a la lotería de hoy.
    2. Cuando los jugadores tienen preocupaciones sobre la energía en el juego, supercity mobile debería ofrecer paquetes de energía gratuitos para ayudar de manera similar a cómo se juega la versión web del juego. Cambiar la lotería para reducir la demanda de energía no se ve favorecido.
    3. Los jugadores más antiguos que han jugado las versiones móviles desde el principio están sufriendo el mayor daño de los cambios.
    4. La preocupación es que los jugadores más nuevos quieren avanzar en el juego demasiado rápido, mientras que los jugadores mayores han trabajado duro para alcanzar su nivel. Su ejemplo de trabajo duro es el juego que ocurrió antes de la introducción de impulsores de salto.
     5. Lo que se agradece de la lotería es la ayuda al evento de elaboración actual, Summer Mood.
    6. Pero la lotería no ayuda a los jugadores que tienen un inventario completo de especialistas, Sea Trade, boletos de fortuna o sobresaltos.
    7. Otro cambio que no es de su agrado: solo se ofrecieron 2 edificios Superbuck en la lotería cuando había más antes. Los edificios superbuck son más útiles.
    8. Te gustó coleccionar llaves de bingo. Fue más entretenido, más jugadores pudieron obtener el premio y fue sin decepción.

9. Es desalentador ver a los mismos jugadores obtener el premio principal de la lotería en el primer intento. Y viendo a los mismos jugadores decepcionados.

Gracias. Todos los comentarios son importantes y se reenviarán a los desarrolladores. Como has notado, intentan nuevas formas de jugar el mismo evento. Quieren saber si los jugadores están interesados ​​o no interesados. Gracias.

Mil gracias una vez más por estar siempre pendientes a nosotros y sobre todo porque la modalidad volvió a ser como antes
    Yo también extraño mucho el movimiento por aquí y es muy triste a veces ver a la gente siempre exponiendo quejas y no estar agradecidos de todo lo que nos deja el juego a la par...
    Gracias de corazón por haber leído las sugerencias y abrazo enorme 
    Todo mi cariño y respeto para con ustedes 💝

Mil gracias una vez más por estar siempre pendientes a nosotros y sobre todo porque la modalidad volvió a ser como antes
    Yo también extraño mucho el movimiento por aquí y es muy triste a veces ver a la gente siempre exponiendo quejas y no estar agradecidos de todo lo que nos deja el juego a la par...
    Gracias de corazón por haber leído las sugerencias y abrazo enorme 
    Todo mi cariño y respeto para con ustedes 💝
    De nada. Ahora volvemos a hacer el vaso de mar en monedas!
  • Jo JosephJo Joseph Jo JosephComments: 1
    Hi, I'm new to the game, can you tell me how to show my neighbors which buildings I want help with?
    Jo Joseph said:
    Hi, I'm new to the game, can you tell me how to show my neighbors which buildings I want help with?
    Hello and welcome to the forum. Many players will create an area near their cities bridge and lighthouse because that is where your city opens up when they visit. In addition, they will place hearts or some other kind of markers to indicate help is needed. Players also leave messages. If you click on your level icon you will see where you can leave a note that neighbors may notice, but not guaranteed because of language barriers.