🎮 Gameplay Questions

872 Comments·Updated 10 September 2018 10:16 AM

Comments

• CarlynbarkCarlynbark ✭✭✭✭ CarlynbarkComments: 1228 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi. I'm getting a new mobile. How do on transfer my game/town to another phone without starting again? How can I check it's attached and linked to my Facebook also?

It happens quite smoothly. When you first open the game, sign in to Facebook, it may take you through a tutorial and then you will be given the option to select your old city or start a new one. You can connect to Facebook in your settings. 
  • LOOKING FOR GREAT NEIGHBORS TO ADD SO PLZ ADD ME TO THIS GREAT GAME
  • Had to restart the game again please need new neighbours my laptop died was up 150 level plus
  • Rotem EndeRotem Ende Freshly on the board Rotem EndeComments: 1
    Add me please, a daily player  :)
    LOOKING FOR GREAT NEIGHBORS TO ADD SO PLZ ADD ME TO THIS GREAT GAME
     You can find neighbors by posting a link to your game on our add me board. You can also post the link to your Facebook profile. As well you will find many other players have left their links for you to follow. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128295/add-me-board/p4
    Had to restart the game again please need new neighbours my laptop died was up 150 level plus
    This is the Supercity Mobile forum. If you were playing on a laptop you are looking for the other Supercity game. Have you started a new mobile game?  If so you can find more neighbours by posting a link to your game on our add me board.  You can also post the link to your Facebook profile.  Well, please feel free to follow the links that other players have left for you. 
    Add me please, a daily player  :)
     Please use our add me board to find more neighbors. You can post a link to your game or post a link to your Facebook profile. This way players can find you. There are instructions on the page if you need further assistance.
  • happilyretiredhappilyretired ✭✭ happilyretiredComments: 37 ✭✭
    SPONTANEOUS JOURNEY. ID 3374089.  i am on Part 3.  In that part you have to go to Brazilian Week (which costs money) in order to get decorative fan and souvenir cups. I spend a lot of money on this game so I dont play the extra quests you have to pay for. So now I cant do part 3 of Spontaneous Journey without buying Brazilian Week or paying extra to get through these souvenirs to move on. And I dont know if its going to come up again. Is this just a mistake?..
    SPONTANEOUS JOURNEY. ID 3374089.  i am on Part 3.  In that part you have to go to Brazilian Week (which costs money) in order to get decorative fan and souvenir cups. I spend a lot of money on this game so I dont play the extra quests you have to pay for. So now I cant do part 3 of Spontaneous Journey without buying Brazilian Week or paying extra to get through these souvenirs to move on. And I dont know if its going to come up again. Is this just a mistake?..
    I have answered you twice on your other posts. ❤️ 
  • JapawaJapawa JapawaComments: 1
    I wrote a post about the SPONTANOUS JOURNEY also, do not know where it went but I too am on part 3 and feel it very unfair that we have to buy very expnsive items to complete the event. Tonight I went to the wheel of fortune and there was a fan there and I was lucky to land on it, only to be given a pinwheel instead after landing on it. Very frustrated
    edited September 2018
    Japawa said:
    I wrote a post about the SPONTANOUS JOURNEY also, do not know where it went but I too am on part 3 and feel it very unfair that we have to buy very expnsive items to complete the event. Tonight I went to the wheel of fortune and there was a fan there and I was lucky to land on it, only to be given a pinwheel instead after landing on it. Very frustrated
    The system is only showing one comment from you. Remember you have a few days to complete the quest. Keep trying the wheel. Some advice?  Don’t spend any other items in your quests. Fill it up but don’t spend. Don’t spin when there are items you don’t want. Wait until only the item that you want availabe before spinning the wheel.

You can also use a skip booster if you have any. As well the special building are giving out quest items: Dracula’s house, Indian palace, Neueschweinstein castle, sometimes London Clocks and Bumper Cars.  
  • Angelina LeungAngelina Leung ✭✭ Angelina LeungComments: 7 ✭✭
    How come I see someone with 2 country cottages? (The reward from the latest spontaneous journey quest) Not that I want another one, I’m fine with one! Just curious? 

How come I see someone with 2 country cottages? (The reward from the latest spontaneous journey quest) Not that I want another one, I’m fine with one! Just curious? 

These Country Cottages were also available for purchase in the Boy Scouts Shop. 😉 
  • Hi, I have been playing this game for a while now and I have spent lots of money on it too and at first the game was good but now it always freezes and it takes for ever to accomplish my tasks as everything is so slow now. Also takes for ever to visit our neighbors. And those little clouds walking around all the time in our city are quite annoying as when we want to collect our goods, they are just there and it takes away some time for us to collect. Really annoying. I love this game don’t get me wrong but I wish you could do something as it crashes all the time, freezes and is so slow. I do so many reloads and all of the suggestions you make in the help support but it still doesn’t fix the issue. Pls fix.  Thanks. 
    Hi, I have been playing this game for a while now and I have spent lots of money on it too and at first the game was good but now it always freezes and it takes for ever to accomplish my tasks as everything is so slow now. Also takes for ever to visit our neighbors. And those little clouds walking around all the time in our city are quite annoying as when we want to collect our goods, they are just there and it takes away some time for us to collect. Really annoying. I love this game don’t get me wrong but I wish you could do something as it crashes all the time, freezes and is so slow. I do so many reloads and all of the suggestions you make in the help support but it still doesn’t fix the issue. Pls fix.  Thanks. 

Hi there. Have you submitted a report to our support team regarding the freezing and crashing? 
  • Scrivi il non riesco ad andare avanti  di livello il cerchio dell'esperienza non va avanti 
  • Scrivi il tuo commento
    Scrivi il non riesco ad andare avanti  di livello il cerchio dell'esperienza non va avanti 

Che livello sei? Attualmente 150 è il più alto.
  • edited September 2018
    Please forum in Spanish  Where is,. 
  • Hello all, I played the game on my phone, but I reached the Sands!
    I can not find the caravan mission

Hello all, I played the game on my phone, but I reached the Sands!
    I can not find the caravan mission

Sands is not yet open in the Mobile game. The developers are not currently working on developing more land. 
    Please forum in Spanish  Where is,. 
    Este enlace le dirá qué hacer así que hay un video.

https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128303/%EF%B8%8F%E2%80%8D-need-to-get-our-forum-translated
  • Looking for neighbors plz add me 
    Looking for neighbors plz add me 
    Hi there. You need to post a link to your game or post the link to your Facebook profile for players to find you to become neighbors. As well, we have an add me board will you where you will find many players I have posted their links. There are instructions on the page. 💜
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128295/add-me-board
  • Non ho ricevuto i premi essendo prima in classifica.
    Non ho ricevuto i premi essendo prima in classifica.
    Si prega di riavviare il gioco. C'è stato un errore tecnico che la squadra ha rapidamente risolto. Grazie per la vostra pazienza.
  • hayshazhayshaz ✭✭ hayshazComments: 46 ✭✭
    Gephyrophobia? 😁
    He is stuck on a dead end road and won’t come back over the bridge 😂
  • cerco amici per giocare .... chi mi puo aggiungere ..,,
  • Scrivi il tuo commento
    cerco amici per giocare .... chi mi puo aggiungere ..,,
    Hello. You need to post a Link to our Add Me Board in order for neighbours to find you. You can either post a link to your game or the link to you Facebook profile. There are instructions on the page!  Have fun growing your community!
  • mytownemytowne mytowneComments:
    it never fails. When you have two more quest whats needed is not in your inventory. Tired of spending money. 
    mytowne said:
    it never fails. When you have two more quest whats needed is not in your inventory. Tired of spending money. 
    Hi there, I’m not sure what you are referring to. How can I help you?
  • I'm quite new and loving Super City but one thing I'm having a problem with is that on level 15 on the Mayor's House, they want you to collect cupcakes. You can't do that unless you spend over 100 "green dollars" as I call them. You can't buy it with the cash you earn in the game. I'm not going to spend my real money on a game, but really enjoy playing. I'm afraid all challenges will eventually end up with them wanting me to spend real money. Is there a way around this? If I get to another level can I spend the money I earned in the game? 
  • hello good morning, as are the playkot team, the reason for my message is that for a doubt, my question is about the extensions, because in all cities it does not cost what it cost at the beginning of the game, I mean for example in the center of the city when I started cost between 4000 and was increasing with the passage of time that is not a problem, but in sands, highlands, enchanted valley and plateau with snow did not start just like in the center of the city; I mean that if it costs me 148500 now it has the same amount and not 4000 as it should be, so I can not buy many extensions in the other cities. I have to buy the same amount I bought in the center of the city and not the minimum amount. thank you in advance to have happy day greetings.
  • hahahaha sorry I was wrong this question was not here
  • lynettelynette lynetteComments: 2
    Add me please I'm New to the game and would like more neighbours x
    I'm quite new and loving Super City but one thing I'm having a problem with is that on level 15 on the Mayor's House, they want you to collect cupcakes. You can't do that unless you spend over 100 "green dollars" as I call them. You can't buy it with the cash you earn in the game. I'm not going to spend my real money on a game, but really enjoy playing. I'm afraid all challenges will eventually end up with them wanting me to spend real money. Is there a way around this? If I get to another level can I spend the money I earned in the game? 
     There are many ways to earn super bucks for free in the game! Have you been collecting your house of luck? Please take a look at our hints and tips to learn more.   
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128298/hints-and-tips
    hello good morning, as are the playkot team, the reason for my message is that for a doubt, my question is about the extensions, because in all cities it does not cost what it cost at the beginning of the game, I mean for example in the center of the city when I started cost between 4000 and was increasing with the passage of time that is not a problem, but in sands, highlands, enchanted valley and plateau with snow did not start just like in the center of the city; I mean that if it costs me 148500 now it has the same amount and not 4000 as it should be, so I can not buy many extensions in the other cities. I have to buy the same amount I bought in the center of the city and not the minimum amount. thank you in advance to have happy day greetings.
    Hey there. I believe you are In the wrong forum. You are looking for Supercity not Supercity Mobile. Hee is the link to you forum. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/categories/supercity
  • Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt ✭✭✭ Cobi LuijtComments: 277 ✭✭✭
    Hallo Playkot, what went wrong with the order of the stuff in the store? If I'm changing now, I have to swipe all that I need backwards all the way. Sometimes it is also just in between. Normally what you just get is up front, but now I have to search.

Hallo Playkot, what went wrong with the order of the stuff in the store? If I'm changing now, I have to swipe all that I need backwards all the way. Sometimes it is also just in between. Normally what you just get is up front, but now I have to search.

We have put in a request to the team to help better organize our storage.
  • mytowne said:
    I've just about had enough.  I love the game but every quest asks for items I haven't got and which cost loads of superbucks. Now the step of the quest I'm doing now needs 2 items which are only available for real money. I can't earn enough of the game passes and the bingo game gives loads of stuff I don't need. You're just getting greedy
    mytowne said:
    I've just about had enough.  I love the game but every quest asks for items I haven't got and which cost loads of superbucks. Now the step of the quest I'm doing now needs 2 items which are only available for real money. I can't earn enough of the game passes and the bingo game gives loads of stuff I don't need. You're just getting greedy
    I assume you are referring to the current quest Necessary Repairs. Please read the post to learn of different ways to get the quest items. I got all of my items for the quest already and I did not yet purchase the park of horrors. 😉 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/138944/secret-sale-necessary-repairs-quest-october-5-2018
  • Well I really don't know how you've done it. I have 2 passes left, one of which I need for a different goal and only 7 bingo tickets and it takes at least 4 or 5 spins to get what you need.
    According to the picture I have to get 2-3 backpacks. got it now 4 x but got 2x 1 backpack and now 2 backpacks.
    I already had this this week. How is this possible?
    According to the picture I have to get 2-3 backpacks. got it now 4 x but got 2x 1 backpack and now 2 backpacks.
    Maybe it is a glitch. You can contact support if you feel like you aren’t getting what you should. 
    https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity-mobile/?p=all
    Maybe it is a glitch. You can contact support if you feel like you aren’t getting what you should. 
    Bedankt, ik hou het in de gaten. 
  • I just noticed that other players can build about 32 farms and I can have only 20. Why ? Does it depend from the level ?
    I just noticed that other players can build about 32 farms and I can have only 20. Why ? Does it depend from the level ?
    The limit for farms is actually 18. The limits were implemented after some players already had buildings over the limit. 
  • Oh I see, thank you very much for ur Quick response 👍🏼
  • elvinmaidelvinmaid elvinmaidComments: 8
    Try to get help from support but I think they need more coffee 

• Jenniffer KrissJenniffer Kriss Freshly on the board Jenniffer KrissComments: 6
    BUENAS TARDES ANTE TANTA INJUSTICIA QUIERO APROVECHAR EL ESPACIO PARA QUE NOS ESCUCHEN.
    LA COMUNIDAD SUPERCITY MOBIL ESPAÑOL ESTA MUY INSATISFECHA ANTE TANTO ABUSO POR PARTE DE PLAYKOT DESDE 1 PRINCIPIO LOS JUGADORES DE TANIANO ANTIGUO RECOMPENSACIÓN DE LA GASTATIVA DE LA COMUNIDAD RECUPERACIÓN DE LA GASTATIVA DE LA COMPAÑÍA MIEMBROS SOLO CUENTAN CON UNA PEQUEÑA CANTIDAD ALLY YE SE VE LA INJUSTICIA, TANTOS EVENTOS QUE PROPONEN QUE SOLO LOS ALTO NIVEL ANEXO PUEDEN ESTE UNO DE PRECAUCIONES EN EL ÁREA DE PIEZAS DE PIEZAS DE PIEZAS DE PIEZAS DE PIEZAS DE PIEZAS Y RESIDENCIA AHORA PEOR PORQUE PIDEN EDIFICIOS CON PAGO REAL, LAS COMPETENCUAS ENTRE MIEMBROS SE HAN VUELTO UNA PESADILLA PONER A JUGAR A MIEMBROS DEL STAFF DE PLAYKOT CON JUGADORES NORMALES ES UNA VIL TRAMPA USTEDES TIENEN VENTAJA YA QUE USTEDES SE PUEDEN PONER BOOSTER Y SUPERBUCKS ME PARECE INJUSTO, NO TENEMOS ESPACIOS EN LA CIUDAD PRINCIPAL PEDIMOS MAS EXPANCIONES, LA RULETA Y EL BINGO SON UNA ESTAFA LA RULETA CADA 3 MESES TE REGALA 30 SUPERBUCKS Y NI QUE DECIR CUANDO TIENES UNA MISION Y TE HACE FALTA UN PRODUCTOYLA RULETA NO TE LA DA TE DA PRODUCTOS QUE PUEDES CONSEGUIR MUY FACIL EL BINGO ANTES REGALABA EDIFICIOS Y NEGOCIOS QUE ERAN DE PAGOS YA NO DA NI FLORES TE PASAS HORAS GASTANDO ENERGIA Y TU TIEMPO EN 30 DE ENERGIA Y 30 DE XP ES UNA BURLA PARA LOS QUE NOS ESMERAMOS EN JUGAR SU JUEGO, LOS CONSTANTES FALLOS DEL JUEGO A CADA 5 MINUTOS EL JUEGO SE CIERRA CUANDO QUEREMOS ENTRAR NO NOS DEJA Y EL TIEMPO VA CORRIENDO EL JUEGO ES MUY PESADO CASI 1GB DE JUEGO NI EN LOS PEORES JUEGOS PESA TANTO. 

ESTAS SON ALGUNAS DE LAS INQUIETUDES QUE NOS AQUEJAN A DIARIO ESPERAMOS RESPUESTAS DE SU PARTE PERO SOMOS IGNORADOS 
    SI ALGUIEN MAS TIENE OTRA QUEJA COMENTA Y AYUDANOS A PROTESTAR DEBENOS SER ESCUCHADOS BASTA DE ABUSO GRACIAS 
  • Monyk HernandzMonyk Hernandz Freshly on the board Monyk HernandzComments: 131 ✭✭✭
    Desde que comenzó la competencia del evento de la bodega que vengo reclamando fallas, como por ejemplo que no me cuentan en la competencia la cantidad de insignias que verdaderamente tengo en el juego, han entrado a mi juego y han visto las fallas y solo me adjudicaron 5 tickets de ruleta que no creo que sea una solución al problema ya que perdí en la competencia muchos lugares y debido a eso la abandoné, pero al margen de todo eso me encuentro con que en mi equipo hay Moderadores de Playkot a la cabeza de la competencia...o sea....en el podio.....como bien dice mi compañera....siendo que los moderadores son quienes colocan booster, edificios, cash o tickets de ruleta no creo que esten en el podio por jugar limpiamente como otros jugadores......aun gastando dinero en efectivo como puede ser que a la hora de abrir el evento ya habia jugadores con 250 insignias en la competencia, me parece que no dan los numeros si se ponen a pensar, al margen de todo eso nos obligan a comprar edificios de dinero real para poder terminar misiones siendo que el abono a mi me llega en dolares y aqui en Argentina el dolar esta a 37 sobre 1 Peso....o sea saquen la cuenta, ya dejamos muchos jugadores nuestras quejas en Instagram y nadie nos ha respondido, yo hace mas de 1 semana que estoy reclamando al soporte y no he recibido respuesta alguna mucho menos solucion, llevamos con mi compañera un grupo adelante en español por lo tanto les hemos dado muchos jugadores a Playkot, no creo merezcamos este silencio al menos ya que no nos dan solucion al problema de muchos jugadores no solo del nuestro, por lo tanto como Administradora esteré dispuesta a devolverles el mismo silencio que uds para con todos nosotros. Gracias
  • Buenas noche,en referencia a lo comentado pir mis administradoras de arriba enunciadas...Monyk y Jenniffer,veo injusto quejarnos en la pagina vuesTra de instagram,y no decir nada,vuestro silencio otorga... Llevamos mucho tiempo quejandonos de lo mal que va el juego,vuestea solucion es teiniciar,dedistalar y ya esta,no señores,con otros juego no pasa solo con los vuestros...Tema misiones,si no compras con dineto real,no tienrs edificios ni nada para poder acabar misiones,esto es un juego de ricos??? Porqué si es asi no conteis ni conmigo ni con ninguna de mis compañeras,la última,mision la de la bodega,estamos compitiendo con gente que tiene cytis que no veas,porque se gastan dineto real y no estamos a su altura,vosotros veis normal esto??? Yo espero y esperamos que se solucione pronto esté problema,porque teneis un problema y gordo,y si contestais como estais haciendo en la pagina del insta,daré por echo que pasais de todo y de todas nosotras,llevamos dia y medio hablando con vosotros y no decis nada,gracias,y ahora,si me quereis contestar,me contestais,si no sinceramente,ya he visto vuestra actitud,que es negativa total...
  • Completamente de acuerdo con vosotras, agotada de un juego, que lo único que se necesita es tener dinero, si tú lo tienes, puedes comprar cada negocio nuevo que nos exiges. Esta nueva faceta de competición, para que la habéis creado?. Para conseguir una figura que nos da 5 superbucks cada 8 horas. Y para colmo, lo hacéis con vista, nos metéis en grupos donde el nivel es altísimo, y si quieres conseguir estar a la altura, o te gasta dinero, o te quedas fuera. Estoy agotadisima de este juego, donde cada día te exigen más. Creo que voy a desinstalar el juego, y quiero que me devuelvan todos los euros que me he gastado, porque creo que me estáis tomando el pelo. No es justo, y me tiene agotada, de entrar al juego, no poder visitar a tus vecinos porque se ralentiza o te echa del juego. No aguanto más, me llevo lo mejor del juego, este grupo español, que tanto nos ayudamos entre nosotras. Plantearos este gran cambio que habéis hecho, buscad soluciones, porque yo si no es así, desinstalare el juego y os pediré que me reembolséis el dinero invertido. Buscad una solución 
  • Buenas tardes! Comparto con mis compañeras todos los problemas que viene acarreando el juego desde hace un par de meses, se torna cada día mas complicado jugar porque se cuelga y te saca del juego. Ni hablar cuando tenemos que visitar, cada 2 visitas nos hecha y tenemos que actualizar. Ya eh hecho el reclamo varias veces al privado y la respuesta que obtengo es que me dicen  "...en la próxima actualización se solucionara" y así pasa el tiempo y sigue peor. 
    Con respecto a las ofertas, ya no nos ponen para comprar con superbucks, solo la hacen para comprar con dinero real y a mí como a muchos se nos hace imposible obtener esos edificios. Es muy injusto para nosotros que no podemos gastar dinero real.
    Y por último y creo que el más importante: Las competencias son un horror, me tomaron por tonta! Yo participando  honestamente, jugando como se debe, y esperando los tiempos de 2 horas que nos ponen para realizar cada misión me vengo a enterar AHORA de que hay moderadores en los primeros lugares de la competencia. Que tristeza me dió. Ojalá revean ese tema que nos afecta a muchas. 
    Esperamos prontas soluciones de lo contrario dejaré el juego. Gracias.
    elvinmaid said:
    Try to get help from support but I think they need more coffee 

We all need more coffee.☕️ The team does plan on adding more infrastructure buildings to the game however we don’t have a date on when this would happen. Many players put a lot of their residence into storage because The Profit is retained while in storage. 😉 
  • mytowne said:
    I assume you are referring to the current quest Necessary Repairs. Please read the post to learn of different ways to get the quest items. I got all of my items for the quest already and I did not yet purchase the park of horrors. 😉 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/138944/secret-sale-necessary-repairs-quest-october-5-2018
    This  proofs  our  point, You have  to buy whit real money to  get  items ,now another quist that starts with items from a building You have to buy,15€ a building in a game.....nope...not playing that game
  • Gwntenestou em uma missao que preciso de pergaminhos, mais quando clico para exibir aonde pegar ele não me mostra. Alguem pode mw ajudar?
    mytowne said:
    This  proofs  our  point, You have  to buy whit real money to  get  items ,now another quist that starts with items from a building You have to buy,15€ a building in a game.....nope...not playing that game
    MAny players are finding they can get the items off of the wheel and do not need to purchase the building at all.
    Gwntenestou em uma missao que preciso de pergaminhos, mais quando clico para exibir aonde pegar ele não me mostra. Alguem pode mw ajudar?
    Você pode tentar colocá-los na roda da fortuna!
  • Essw jogo esta ficando muito chato, tudo tem que ser comprado, se vc não gasta dinheiro real vc nunca consegue completar as missões. Eu amava esse jogo mais vou desinstalar porque esta impossivel conqueistar algo desse jeito, tem que esperar a sorte da roda pra ver se vem o que vc quer, alias quase nunca vem. Decepcionada. Que pena eu e minhas sobrinhas amavamos jogar, se algum dia mudar isso quem sabe volto a jogar.
    Gwntenestou em uma missao que preciso de pergaminhos, mais quando clico para exibir aonde pegar ele não me mostra. Alguem pode mw ajudar?
    Os desenvolvedores gostaria de ter uma variedade de busca de alguns para jogadores que gostam de comprar edifícios para alguns jogadores que não se algumas para jogadores avançados e alguns para baixar os níveis. Por favor, só escolher e escolher o que você é capaz de fazê-lo.
  • Hi everyone. Am writing this message to express my regret for the very bad service of the game support team. Concerning my game Super City, I have a problem with my wheel fortune. Is kicking me out whenever I tap to get my free tickets. I mentioned that requesting help and tll now am waiting. My first report was on the 8th of September followed by many other reports but the only answer I had is" how happy I am with our servive?" . My answer, 💩. What is your opinion? Has anybody else the same problem? My ID is 4700992 (for the game). Andry

• useredusered useredComments:
    edited October 2018
    usered said:
    Help....
    Hi there. What kind of help are you looking for?
  • Why bother with basic quests that give you money and stars after reaching level 150? 
  • Can I get an answer please?
    Can I get an answer please?
     I can answer you but you posted this at 1 o’clock in the morning my time. 😉  There is no point for those quests other than to help you advance your level. For now, You can use those quests to your advantage By collecting all the items (not spending) and storing items for other quests that you do want to complete. 
    There is a plan to add more levels at some point, but we do not have a date as to when those would be released.
  • Please add me 😊 daily player.
  • Нужны активные соседи. Добавляйтесь в друзья 
    Please add me 😊 daily player.
    You can find neighbours by posting a link to our add me board. There are instructions on the page. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128295/add-me-board
    Нужны активные соседи. Добавляйтесь в друзья 
    Каждый день на вкладке поиска появляются 4 случайных мэра, с которыми Вы можете подружиться. Также Вы можете позвать в игру своих реальных друзей с помощью кнопки "Позови друга" и найти замечательных соседей на нашем форуме:
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/comment/192639
  • Stephanie StegmanStephanie Stegman ✭✭ Stephanie StegmanComments: 29 ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    My yacht and Surf Shop have disappeared from my map since updating. And they’re not in storage.

*** Update ***

Yes, they were! I was looking in the wrong folder! 😂
  • JONIKOJONIKO JONIKOComments:
    Bonjour, il m'est impossible de visiter les maires aujourd'hui. Est ce normal ???,merci pour votre réponse. 
    With the spooky moods you can see the difference with players who have twice as many stores than those who are in the fixed number.
    especially with the textile factory, whether you have 9/10 or 20/25.
    I have to wait an hour with 9 linen before I can do anything else but you can divide it more. I had to make 9 linen, 35 pairs of mitts, 45 leaflets.
    you can never win because another goes twice as fast.
    Why not raise to what others also have? Then you have a choice whether you buy them or not.
    My yacht and Surf Shop have disappeared from my map since updating. And they’re not in storage.

*** Update ***

If you find them in storage again please contact our support team to take a look at your game. I was able to place mind but they have gone back into storage today. 
    With the spooky moods you can see the difference with players who have twice as many stores than those who are in the fixed number.
    especially with the textile factory, whether you have 9/10 or 20/25.
    I have to wait an hour with 9 linen before I can do anything else but you can divide it more. I had to make 9 linen, 35 pairs of mitts, 45 leaflets.
    you can never win because another goes twice as fast.
    Why not raise to what others also have? Then you have a choice whether you buy them or not.
    The game is balanced According to the allotted businesses. If they increase your buildings allowance, they will just add more quest items to collect. You should do fine with the amount of building you are allowed. 
  • Hi, I'd like to know where is the Halloween cottages located in the residential area? I can't seem to find one to built in my city cos there's a requirement in one of the quests. 
    Hi, I'd like to know where is the Halloween cottages located in the residential area? I can't seem to find one to built in my city cos there's a requirement in one of the quests. 
    The Halloween cottage has only been made available through rewards. You won’t find it in the shop. 
    JONIKO said:
    Bonjour, il m'est impossible de visiter les maires aujourd'hui. Est ce normal ???,merci pour votre réponse. 
     Your neighbours need to update their game in order for you to visit them.  As well, please ensure that your game is updated.
  • Anyone else having it say technical issues each time you visit neighbours?
  • My yacht and Surf Shop have disappeared from my map since updating. And they’re not in storage.

*** Update ***

If you find them in storage again please contact our support team to take a look at your game. I was able to place mind but they have gone back into storage today. 
    Thank you, Carlynbark! I had to do just that. :) Thanks for posting the link. You’re always so helpful!
    Anyone else having it say technical issues each time you visit neighbours?
    The problem is that some players have still not updated their games. Therefore it is incompatible with our current platform. Please ensure that your game is updated. We are advising players to just hang in there.
  • Are we able to have two fire stations now? I was just able to purchase a second one.
    Are we able to have two fire stations now? I was just able to purchase a second one.
    It would seem so. I believe It Is an easy way to increase the population cap that many players have been requesting. 
  • So I contacted customer support about my Surf Shop and Yacht being in storage, and they replied. But the text in the e-mail won’t show up. 😂

I can’t win. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Is there anywhere to see how many reward items from Party Preparations and Carolina’s Lab I have in stock?

The sweets are in the Misc. section and the items from the Curiosity Shack are in the Rewards section of the Inventory but, apart from the quest windows in the Spooky Mood, I can’t see how many of the other items I have.

So I contacted customer support about my Surf Shop and Yacht being in storage, and they replied. But the text in the e-mail won’t show up. 😂

I can’t win. 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Can I please get your ID?
    hayshaz said:

Is there anywhere to see how many reward items from Party Preparations and Carolina’s Lab I have in stock?

The sweets are in the Misc. section and the items from the Curiosity Shack are in the Rewards section of the Inventory but, apart from the quest windows in the Spooky Mood, I can’t see how many of the other items I have.

Currently we are unable to see how many sweets we have. We are allowed to hold 30 but there’s nowhere to see this. This is the first time that we are doing this type of quest and the developers are taking notes for improvement. Thank you for your feedback.
    Thank you. Im enjoying it.. I’ve just earned my Scary Hotel and still have plenty of time leftover to earn all the decorations  🙏  :)
    hayshaz said:
    Thank you. Im enjoying it.. I’ve just earned my Scary Hotel and still have plenty of time leftover to earn all the decorations  🙏  :)
    That’s great!  Btw your game link in your signature has expired. You need to refresh it every five days. 😉 
    hayshaz said:
    That’s great!  Btw your game link in your signature has expired. You need to refresh it every five days. 😉 
    Thanks 👍 Could we also look at a way to upload a profile photo to the game without Facebook, maybe our forum, or Instagram, profile pics? 
  • How come I don't see the train in the 2nd  land
    How come I don't see the train in the 2nd  land
    There is no train in the valley at the moment. The developers have not yet added this aspect of the game.
  • victoria8310victoria8310 victoria8310Comments: 3
    edited October 2018
    Hello, I am playing on the mobile app, i am not connected to facebook so how do I get friends.....NEVERMIND I FIGURED IT OUT.
  • Hola,  me cuesta mucho comprar una expansión vale 50 billetes y 90000monedas, 

• Can you check why is the surf station keeps on disappearing back into the storage after your update? It has never happen before. 
  • So I contacted customer support about my Surf Shop and Yacht being in storage, and they replied. But the text in the e-mail won’t show up. 😂

I can’t win. 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Can I please get your ID?
    Yes, absolutely. It’s 4167101. 🙂