🎮 Gameplay Questions

1692 Comments·Updated 10 September 2018 10:16 AM

Comments

• Looking for neighbors plz add me 
  • CarlynbarkCarlynbark CarlynbarkComments: 1228 ✭✭✭✭
    Looking for neighbors plz add me 
    Hi there. You need to post a link to your game or post the link to your Facebook profile for players to find you to become neighbors. As well, we have an add me board will you where you will find many players I have posted their links. There are instructions on the page. 💜
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128295/add-me-board
  • good idea can you build Clifton Suspension Bridge in this game please :) 
  • Non ho ricevuto i premi essendo prima in classifica.
  • should give the option to obtain it for any event that comes 🤗
    but please do not have to pay for them with superbucks 😢 it would be impossible to have many 😭
  • friend, I ask you, do you think that if you want those 🏆 maniquíes  with decorations in your city in the podium area, you give them 👌🤣👍 I am not interested in the other prizes, only those mannequins I like so that they are part of my decoration on the podium 👌
    Non ho ricevuto i premi essendo prima in classifica.
    Si prega di riavviare il gioco. C'è stato un errore tecnico che la squadra ha rapidamente risolto. Grazie per la vostra pazienza.

• Traductor de GoogleDesactivar traducción instantánea. inglés. español. francés. Detectar idioma. español. inglés. francés. Traducción de texto ...

• good morning 🤗
    new building 😱
    this cute ☺️
    I combine it with this building and I will make an area like in New York of companies and skyscrapers 🤔 but I will not be able to buy it 😅 there are very few days that I get and until the 3rd of next month I do not get money 😢 but that was my idea, I only share it in case you want to develop it and do something good ❤️ I could not ...
    I have many ideas for decorations, but sometimes I can not develop them for lack of space or I can not get my buildings 😢 Now I had a great idea for Halloween with the pyramid and I could not get it and now this will not be ... .its offers flash . ... but for me, as a decorator, it is frustrating in part to have great ideas and not be able to develop them ... I hope you understand what I mean ... !!!! ... and then consider putting this new building and the pyramids in some contest to try to catch them ... ☺️ because I enjoy decorating my game and I want to keep doing it ... 😊👌 Thank you! .,
  • Sheila GoltrySheila Goltry Sheila GoltryComments: 2
    edited September 2018
    It would be nice to connect to fb and have our fb city like some of the other games...ie..island experiment.
    It would be nice to connect to fb and have our fb city like some of the other games...ie..island experiment.
    You can connect to Facebook in your settings icon In The lower left corner of your screen. ❤️😉
    good morning 🤗
    new building 😱
    this cute ☺️
    I combine it with this building and I will make an area like in New York of companies and skyscrapers 🤔 but I will not be able to buy it 😅 there are very few days that I get and until the 3rd of next month I do not get money 😢 but that was my idea, I only share it in case you want to develop it and do something good ❤️ I could not ...
    I have many ideas for decorations, but sometimes I can not develop them for lack of space or I can not get my buildings 😢 Now I had a great idea for Halloween with the pyramid and I could not get it and now this will not be ... .its offers flash . ... but for me, as a decorator, it is frustrating in part to have great ideas and not be able to develop them ... I hope you understand what I mean ... !!!! ... and then consider putting this new building and the pyramids in some contest to try to catch them ... ☺️ because I enjoy decorating my game and I want to keep doing it ... 😊👌 Thank you! .,
    I think that is a great idea to have some cash offer buildings as a reward in a contest. I will forward this suggestion to my supervisors. 💜😘
  • My comment is on a part of the game economy that feels pointless. I have over 106 million coins. 106,150,151 to be exact. What am I supposed to do with that? I’ve bought everything I can buy. 

How about ridiculously expensive coin buildings or an exchange where you can purchase super bucks for coins?
  •  I'd like to be able to sell back builtings and things I have built up in my storage
     I'd like to be able to sell back builtings and things I have built up in my storage
    Many players have asked for this feature however the developers have advised that it is too complex a system to add to mobile.  If you would like more information we have a q and a from the developers in the super news section of the forum. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/categories/community-news
  • Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 289 ✭✭✭
    Would it be possible to increase the number of times you can click on something to 15? Now neighbors can do this 5 times.
    That was the case when we had 100 neighbors, but now we have more than 400.
    Especially with an event that is nicer, now they can only tick 5 times the same so if you have 10 neighbors who come over at the same time 5 can not tap anything you ask and then they take things I do not want.
    Increase it to 15 times, so honest.
    Is it a wrong question?
    I’m not sure I understand. Is what a wrong question?
    @Carlynbark, this was the question.😂😂😂
    Zou het mogelijk zijn om het aantal keren dat u op iets kunt klikken tot 15 te verhogen? Nu kunnen buren dit 5 keer doen.
    Dat was het geval toen we 100 buren hadden, maar nu hebben we er meer dan 400.
    Vooral met een evenement dat mooier is, kunnen ze nu slechts 5 keer hetzelfde aankruisen, dus als je 10 buren hebt die tegelijk langs komen 5 kan je niets tikken wat je vraagt ​​en dan nemen ze dingen die ik niet wil.
    Verhoog het tot 15 keer, zo eerlijk.

Have a nice dat.😘
    Ik ben klaar voor Halloween, ik hoop op een aantal hele mooie 
    Je zal heel blij voor alles wat we hebben gepland voor oktober. Uw Halloween omgeving ziet er geweldig uit!
    I cant wait.🦇🕷️🕸️
  • I believe in supercity this year should put an option as they did in the summer event 🤗 ... instead of putting these small pieces of land, are small pieces of soil with snow 😍 I think they would look amazing 😘 ... as well animated decorations of children playing with snow in front of a home ... making snowmen., and in autumn putting children playing with leaves. I think it would look great 😍👍 not just ideas that they think !!! ...
  • LadyjeyLadyjey LadyjeyComments: 0
    Will there ever be an option to use coins/super bucks to purchase skip task tickets?
  • hayshazhayshaz hayshazComments: 46 ✭✭
    Flag decorations would be awesome :) 🇦🇺
  • Tapez votre commentaire
  • SuperCity Mobile Bonjour. Comme beaucoup de vos joueurs sur facebook, je remarque que vous nous "obligez" à acheter des bâtiments avec des bucks qui sont si difficiles à gagner ! Par contre, plus on avance dans le jeu et moins on dépense de pièces... on se retrouve avec des millions de pièces qui ne servent à rien. Faites nous plaisir en nous permettant de dépenser nos pièces, qu'on a gagnées.... Les seuls bâtiments qu'il reste à acheter ne s'achètent qu'avec des bucks ! D'autre part, vous nous envoyez des offres promotionnelles pour acheter par carte bleue des bâtiments qui ne donnent que des pièces et 1 ou 2 énergies ! Des pièces.... on en a trop ! Proposez nous d'acheter des bâtiments qui donnent des bucks et des tickets "passez la tache" et là, on ne pourra pas résister et on achètera plus facilement ! Moi, personnellement, je dépenserais bien facilement 15 € pour acheter ces bâtiments car je m'amuserais beaucoup plus !
    SuperCity Mobile Bonjour. Comme beaucoup de vos joueurs sur facebook, je remarque que vous nous "obligez" à acheter des bâtiments avec des bucks qui sont si difficiles à gagner ! Par contre, plus on avance dans le jeu et moins on dépense de pièces... on se retrouve avec des millions de pièces qui ne servent à rien. Faites nous plaisir en nous permettant de dépenser nos pièces, qu'on a gagnées.... Les seuls bâtiments qu'il reste à acheter ne s'achètent qu'avec des bucks ! D'autre part, vous nous envoyez des offres promotionnelles pour acheter par carte bleue des bâtiments qui ne donnent que des pièces et 1 ou 2 énergies ! Des pièces.... on en a trop ! Proposez nous d'acheter des bâtiments qui donnent des bucks et des tickets "passez la tache" et là, on ne pourra pas résister et on achètera plus facilement ! Moi, personnellement, je dépenserais bien facilement 15 € pour acheter ces bâtiments car je m'amuserais beaucoup plus !
    Les développeurs estiment qu'ils donnent beaucoup d'occasions pour les superbucks gratuits. Beaucoup de la quête et des événements donnent des superbucks comme récompenses et de nombreux joueurs gagnent 500 sb par mois gratuitement s'il vous plaît lire nos conseils et astuces section pour en savoir plus. Donc, il n'y a pas de forçage, mais bien sûr, nous attendons de vous de dépenser les superbucks que vous obtenez sur la construction nécessaire pour les quêtes. Si c'est la façon dont vous voulez jouer le jeu.
  • hayshazhayshaz hayshazComments: 46 ✭✭
    Gephyrophobia? 😁
    He is stuck on a dead end road and won’t come back over the bridge 😂
  • cerco amici per giocare .... chi mi puo aggiungere ..,,
  • Scrivi il tuo commento
    cerco amici per giocare .... chi mi puo aggiungere ..,,
    Hello. You need to post a Link to our Add Me Board in order for neighbours to find you. You can either post a link to your game or the link to you Facebook profile. There are instructions on the page!  Have fun growing your community!
  • it never fails. When you have two more quest whats needed is not in your inventory. Tired of spending money. 
    mytowne said:
    it never fails. When you have two more quest whats needed is not in your inventory. Tired of spending money. 
    Hi there, I’m not sure what you are referring to. How can I help you?
  • Why not making a chatroom of a neighbours so that we can ask help to the online players...
  • I'm quite new and loving Super City but one thing I'm having a problem with is that on level 15 on the Mayor's House, they want you to collect cupcakes. You can't do that unless you spend over 100 "green dollars" as I call them. You can't buy it with the cash you earn in the game. I'm not going to spend my real money on a game, but really enjoy playing. I'm afraid all challenges will eventually end up with them wanting me to spend real money. Is there a way around this? If I get to another level can I spend the money I earned in the game? 
  • hello good morning, as are the playkot team, the reason for my message is that for a doubt, my question is about the extensions, because in all cities it does not cost what it cost at the beginning of the game, I mean for example in the center of the city when I started cost between 4000 and was increasing with the passage of time that is not a problem, but in sands, highlands, enchanted valley and plateau with snow did not start just like in the center of the city; I mean that if it costs me 148500 now it has the same amount and not 4000 as it should be, so I can not buy many extensions in the other cities. I have to buy the same amount I bought in the center of the city and not the minimum amount. thank you in advance to have happy day greetings.
  • hahahaha sorry I was wrong this question was not here
    Why not making a chatroom of a neighbours so that we can ask help to the online players...
    Are you a member of a Supercity Mobile group on Facebook?  
  • lynettelynette lynetteComments: 2
    Add me please I'm New to the game and would like more neighbours x
    I'm quite new and loving Super City but one thing I'm having a problem with is that on level 15 on the Mayor's House, they want you to collect cupcakes. You can't do that unless you spend over 100 "green dollars" as I call them. You can't buy it with the cash you earn in the game. I'm not going to spend my real money on a game, but really enjoy playing. I'm afraid all challenges will eventually end up with them wanting me to spend real money. Is there a way around this? If I get to another level can I spend the money I earned in the game? 
     There are many ways to earn super bucks for free in the game! Have you been collecting your house of luck? Please take a look at our hints and tips to learn more.   
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128298/hints-and-tips
    hello good morning, as are the playkot team, the reason for my message is that for a doubt, my question is about the extensions, because in all cities it does not cost what it cost at the beginning of the game, I mean for example in the center of the city when I started cost between 4000 and was increasing with the passage of time that is not a problem, but in sands, highlands, enchanted valley and plateau with snow did not start just like in the center of the city; I mean that if it costs me 148500 now it has the same amount and not 4000 as it should be, so I can not buy many extensions in the other cities. I have to buy the same amount I bought in the center of the city and not the minimum amount. thank you in advance to have happy day greetings.
    Hey there. I believe you are In the wrong forum. You are looking for Supercity not Supercity Mobile. Hee is the link to you forum. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/categories/supercity
  • Buonasera, non sono sicura di scrivere nel posto giusto ma vorrei esprimere la rabbia e la frustrazione mia e di tanti altri giocatori. Avete proposto contemporaneamente una serie di missioni assolutamente impossibili (a meno che non si usassero tanti soldi veri).Il risultato è che tante persone stanno abbandonando il gioco. Non so se sarà possibile farli tornare indietro ma credo sia giusto farvi sapere quello che sta succedendo 
    Buonasera, non sono sicura di scrivere nel posto giusto ma vorrei esprimere la rabbia e la frustrazione mia e di tanti altri giocatori. Avete proposto contemporaneamente una serie di missioni assolutamente impossibili (a meno che non si usassero tanti soldi veri).Il risultato è che tante persone stanno abbandonando il gioco. Non so se sarà possibile farli tornare indietro ma credo sia giusto farvi sapere quello che sta succedendo 
    Sì, questo è il posto giusto per postare. Molti giocatori si sentono in questo modo e ci sarà sicuramente oass questo insieme agli sviluppatori. Grazie mille per il tuo feedback.
  • so they should choose a building that we can do in a quest to get those start tickets and so we all have equality at the time of picking them up. Is it humble my opinion that they believe?🤔 Plizzzz 
    Hallo Playkot, what went wrong with the order of the stuff in the store? If I'm changing now, I have to swipe all that I need backwards all the way. Sometimes it is also just in between. Normally what you just get is up front, but now I have to search.

• How about not having to scroll through alot of old suggestions to make a new one,:'( ... Giving time to work on it how about a Christmas wonderland castle like the baverien inn Michigan
    How about not having to scroll through alot of old suggestions to make a new one,:'( ... Giving time to work on it how about a Christmas wonderland castle like the baverien inn Michigan
    All of our buildings come from the Supercity PC game. They just refit them for mobile. So if a building is already in the other game chances are better that your suggestion would be looked at. 😉 
    so they should choose a building that we can do in a quest to get those start tickets and so we all have equality at the time of picking them up. Is it humble my opinion that they believe?🤔

I am not quite sure what you are referring to. Start Tickets?
    Hallo Playkot, what went wrong with the order of the stuff in the store? If I'm changing now, I have to swipe all that I need backwards all the way. Sometimes it is also just in between. Normally what you just get is up front, but now I have to search.

We have put in a request to the team to help better organize our storage.
  • My sweetheart the boosters tickets I’m refer maybe in future put the building gift 🎁 this ticket similar this building now give tickets rulet Maybe considering put one building gifts the tickets boosters 
  • mytowne said:
    it never fails. When you have two more quest whats needed is not in your inventory. Tired of spending money. 
    I've just about had enough.  I love the game but every quest asks for items I haven't got and which cost loads of superbucks. Now the step of the quest I'm doing now needs 2 items which are only available for real money. I can't earn enough of the game passes and the bingo game gives loads of stuff I don't need. You're just getting greedy
    mytowne said:
    I've just about had enough.  I love the game but every quest asks for items I haven't got and which cost loads of superbucks. Now the step of the quest I'm doing now needs 2 items which are only available for real money. I can't earn enough of the game passes and the bingo game gives loads of stuff I don't need. You're just getting greedy
    I assume you are referring to the current quest Necessary Repairs. Please read the post to learn of different ways to get the quest items. I got all of my items for the quest already and I did not yet purchase the park of horrors. 😉 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/138944/secret-sale-necessary-repairs-quest-october-5-2018
  • Can’t believe there’s a quest which requires you to spend almost £25 just for one of the three levels.....  and not even for a great prize.
  • Wow daylight robbery
  • Well I really don't know how you've done it. I have 2 passes left, one of which I need for a different goal and only 7 bingo tickets and it takes at least 4 or 5 spins to get what you need.
    According to the picture I have to get 2-3 backpacks. got it now 4 x but got 2x 1 backpack and now 2 backpacks.
    I already had this this week. How is this possible?
    According to the picture I have to get 2-3 backpacks. got it now 4 x but got 2x 1 backpack and now 2 backpacks.
    Maybe it is a glitch. You can contact support if you feel like you aren’t getting what you should. 
    https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity-mobile/?p=all
    Maybe it is a glitch. You can contact support if you feel like you aren’t getting what you should. 
    Bedankt, ik hou het in de gaten. 
  • I just noticed that other players can build about 32 farms and I can have only 20. Why ? Does it depend from the level ?
    I just noticed that other players can build about 32 farms and I can have only 20. Why ? Does it depend from the level ?
    The limit for farms is actually 18. The limits were implemented after some players already had buildings over the limit. 
  • Oh I see, thank you very much for ur Quick response 👍🏼
  • Try to get help from support but I think they need more coffee 

• New event suggestion! A mini-golf event! And a new business suggestion... we definitely need a veterinarian!
  • Jenniffer KrissJenniffer Kriss Freshly on the board Jenniffer KrissComments: 6
    BUENAS TARDES ANTE TANTA INJUSTICIA QUIERO APROVECHAR EL ESPACIO PARA QUE NOS ESCUCHEN.
    LA COMUNIDAD SUPERCITY MOBIL ESPAÑOL ESTA MUY INSATISFECHA ANTE TANTO ABUSO POR PARTE DE PLAYKOT DESDE 1 PRINCIPIO LOS JUGADORES DE TANIANO ANTIGUO RECOMPENSACIÓN DE LA GASTATIVA DE LA COMUNIDAD RECUPERACIÓN DE LA GASTATIVA DE LA COMPAÑÍA MIEMBROS SOLO CUENTAN CON UNA PEQUEÑA CANTIDAD ALLY YE SE VE LA INJUSTICIA, TANTOS EVENTOS QUE PROPONEN QUE SOLO LOS ALTO NIVEL ANEXO PUEDEN ESTE UNO DE PRECAUCIONES EN EL ÁREA DE PIEZAS DE PIEZAS DE PIEZAS DE PIEZAS DE PIEZAS DE PIEZAS Y RESIDENCIA AHORA PEOR PORQUE PIDEN EDIFICIOS CON PAGO REAL, LAS COMPETENCUAS ENTRE MIEMBROS SE HAN VUELTO UNA PESADILLA PONER A JUGAR A MIEMBROS DEL STAFF DE PLAYKOT CON JUGADORES NORMALES ES UNA VIL TRAMPA USTEDES TIENEN VENTAJA YA QUE USTEDES SE PUEDEN PONER BOOSTER Y SUPERBUCKS ME PARECE INJUSTO, NO TENEMOS ESPACIOS EN LA CIUDAD PRINCIPAL PEDIMOS MAS EXPANCIONES, LA RULETA Y EL BINGO SON UNA ESTAFA LA RULETA CADA 3 MESES TE REGALA 30 SUPERBUCKS Y NI QUE DECIR CUANDO TIENES UNA MISION Y TE HACE FALTA UN PRODUCTOYLA RULETA NO TE LA DA TE DA PRODUCTOS QUE PUEDES CONSEGUIR MUY FACIL EL BINGO ANTES REGALABA EDIFICIOS Y NEGOCIOS QUE ERAN DE PAGOS YA NO DA NI FLORES TE PASAS HORAS GASTANDO ENERGIA Y TU TIEMPO EN 30 DE ENERGIA Y 30 DE XP ES UNA BURLA PARA LOS QUE NOS ESMERAMOS EN JUGAR SU JUEGO, LOS CONSTANTES FALLOS DEL JUEGO A CADA 5 MINUTOS EL JUEGO SE CIERRA CUANDO QUEREMOS ENTRAR NO NOS DEJA Y EL TIEMPO VA CORRIENDO EL JUEGO ES MUY PESADO CASI 1GB DE JUEGO NI EN LOS PEORES JUEGOS PESA TANTO. 

ESTAS SON ALGUNAS DE LAS INQUIETUDES QUE NOS AQUEJAN A DIARIO ESPERAMOS RESPUESTAS DE SU PARTE PERO SOMOS IGNORADOS 
    SI ALGUIEN MAS TIENE OTRA QUEJA COMENTA Y AYUDANOS A PROTESTAR DEBENOS SER ESCUCHADOS BASTA DE ABUSO GRACIAS 
  • Monyk HernandzMonyk Hernandz Freshly on the board Monyk HernandzComments: 131 ✭✭✭
    Desde que comenzó la competencia del evento de la bodega que vengo reclamando fallas, como por ejemplo que no me cuentan en la competencia la cantidad de insignias que verdaderamente tengo en el juego, han entrado a mi juego y han visto las fallas y solo me adjudicaron 5 tickets de ruleta que no creo que sea una solución al problema ya que perdí en la competencia muchos lugares y debido a eso la abandoné, pero al margen de todo eso me encuentro con que en mi equipo hay Moderadores de Playkot a la cabeza de la competencia...o sea....en el podio.....como bien dice mi compañera....siendo que los moderadores son quienes colocan booster, edificios, cash o tickets de ruleta no creo que esten en el podio por jugar limpiamente como otros jugadores......aun gastando dinero en efectivo como puede ser que a la hora de abrir el evento ya habia jugadores con 250 insignias en la competencia, me parece que no dan los numeros si se ponen a pensar, al margen de todo eso nos obligan a comprar edificios de dinero real para poder terminar misiones siendo que el abono a mi me llega en dolares y aqui en Argentina el dolar esta a 37 sobre 1 Peso....o sea saquen la cuenta, ya dejamos muchos jugadores nuestras quejas en Instagram y nadie nos ha respondido, yo hace mas de 1 semana que estoy reclamando al soporte y no he recibido respuesta alguna mucho menos solucion, llevamos con mi compañera un grupo adelante en español por lo tanto les hemos dado muchos jugadores a Playkot, no creo merezcamos este silencio al menos ya que no nos dan solucion al problema de muchos jugadores no solo del nuestro, por lo tanto como Administradora esteré dispuesta a devolverles el mismo silencio que uds para con todos nosotros. Gracias
  • Buenas noche,en referencia a lo comentado pir mis administradoras de arriba enunciadas...Monyk y Jenniffer,veo injusto quejarnos en la pagina vuesTra de instagram,y no decir nada,vuestro silencio otorga... Llevamos mucho tiempo quejandonos de lo mal que va el juego,vuestea solucion es teiniciar,dedistalar y ya esta,no señores,con otros juego no pasa solo con los vuestros...Tema misiones,si no compras con dineto real,no tienrs edificios ni nada para poder acabar misiones,esto es un juego de ricos??? Porqué si es asi no conteis ni conmigo ni con ninguna de mis compañeras,la última,mision la de la bodega,estamos compitiendo con gente que tiene cytis que no veas,porque se gastan dineto real y no estamos a su altura,vosotros veis normal esto??? Yo espero y esperamos que se solucione pronto esté problema,porque teneis un problema y gordo,y si contestais como estais haciendo en la pagina del insta,daré por echo que pasais de todo y de todas nosotras,llevamos dia y medio hablando con vosotros y no decis nada,gracias,y ahora,si me quereis contestar,me contestais,si no sinceramente,ya he visto vuestra actitud,que es negativa total...
  • Completamente de acuerdo con vosotras, agotada de un juego, que lo único que se necesita es tener dinero, si tú lo tienes, puedes comprar cada negocio nuevo que nos exiges. Esta nueva faceta de competición, para que la habéis creado?. Para conseguir una figura que nos da 5 superbucks cada 8 horas. Y para colmo, lo hacéis con vista, nos metéis en grupos donde el nivel es altísimo, y si quieres conseguir estar a la altura, o te gasta dinero, o te quedas fuera. Estoy agotadisima de este juego, donde cada día te exigen más. Creo que voy a desinstalar el juego, y quiero que me devuelvan todos los euros que me he gastado, porque creo que me estáis tomando el pelo. No es justo, y me tiene agotada, de entrar al juego, no poder visitar a tus vecinos porque se ralentiza o te echa del juego. No aguanto más, me llevo lo mejor del juego, este grupo español, que tanto nos ayudamos entre nosotras. Plantearos este gran cambio que habéis hecho, buscad soluciones, porque yo si no es así, desinstalare el juego y os pediré que me reembolséis el dinero invertido. Buscad una solución 
  • Buenas tardes! Comparto con mis compañeras todos los problemas que viene acarreando el juego desde hace un par de meses, se torna cada día mas complicado jugar porque se cuelga y te saca del juego. Ni hablar cuando tenemos que visitar, cada 2 visitas nos hecha y tenemos que actualizar. Ya eh hecho el reclamo varias veces al privado y la respuesta que obtengo es que me dicen  "...en la próxima actualización se solucionara" y así pasa el tiempo y sigue peor. 
    Con respecto a las ofertas, ya no nos ponen para comprar con superbucks, solo la hacen para comprar con dinero real y a mí como a muchos se nos hace imposible obtener esos edificios. Es muy injusto para nosotros que no podemos gastar dinero real.
    Y por último y creo que el más importante: Las competencias son un horror, me tomaron por tonta! Yo participando  honestamente, jugando como se debe, y esperando los tiempos de 2 horas que nos ponen para realizar cada misión me vengo a enterar AHORA de que hay moderadores en los primeros lugares de la competencia. Que tristeza me dió. Ojalá revean ese tema que nos afecta a muchas. 
    Esperamos prontas soluciones de lo contrario dejaré el juego. Gracias.
  • Need more infrastructure so we can place the house we get as prizes ..I need more infrastructure and population 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Oh and fix the wheel of fortune ..don’t need coins, crates or plants ..would be great if we could sell the excess plants and stuff 
    elvinmaid said:
    Try to get help from support but I think they need more coffee 

We all need more coffee.☕️ The team does plan on adding more infrastructure buildings to the game however we don’t have a date on when this would happen. Many players put a lot of their residence into storage because The Profit is retained while in storage. 😉 
  • mytowne said:
    I assume you are referring to the current quest Necessary Repairs. Please read the post to learn of different ways to get the quest items. I got all of my items for the quest already and I did not yet purchase the park of horrors. 😉 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/138944/secret-sale-necessary-repairs-quest-october-5-2018
    This  proofs  our  point, You have  to buy whit real money to  get  items ,now another quist that starts with items from a building You have to buy,15€ a building in a game.....nope...not playing that game
  • Gwntenestou em uma missao que preciso de pergaminhos, mais quando clico para exibir aonde pegar ele não me mostra. Alguem pode mw ajudar?
    mytowne said:
    This  proofs  our  point, You have  to buy whit real money to  get  items ,now another quist that starts with items from a building You have to buy,15€ a building in a game.....nope...not playing that game
    MAny players are finding they can get the items off of the wheel and do not need to purchase the building at all.
    Gwntenestou em uma missao que preciso de pergaminhos, mais quando clico para exibir aonde pegar ele não me mostra. Alguem pode mw ajudar?
    Você pode tentar colocá-los na roda da fortuna!
  • Essw jogo esta ficando muito chato, tudo tem que ser comprado, se vc não gasta dinheiro real vc nunca consegue completar as missões. Eu amava esse jogo mais vou desinstalar porque esta impossivel conqueistar algo desse jeito, tem que esperar a sorte da roda pra ver se vem o que vc quer, alias quase nunca vem. Decepcionada. Que pena eu e minhas sobrinhas amavamos jogar, se algum dia mudar isso quem sabe volto a jogar.
    Gwntenestou em uma missao que preciso de pergaminhos, mais quando clico para exibir aonde pegar ele não me mostra. Alguem pode mw ajudar?
    Os desenvolvedores gostaria de ter uma variedade de busca de alguns para jogadores que gostam de comprar edifícios para alguns jogadores que não se algumas para jogadores avançados e alguns para baixar os níveis. Por favor, só escolher e escolher o que você é capaz de fazê-lo.
  • Hi everyone. Am writing this message to express my regret for the very bad service of the game support team. Concerning my game Super City, I have a problem with my wheel fortune. Is kicking me out whenever I tap to get my free tickets. I mentioned that requesting help and tll now am waiting. My first report was on the 8th of September followed by many other reports but the only answer I had is" how happy I am with our servive?" . My answer, 💩. What is your opinion? Has anybody else the same problem? My ID is 4700992 (for the game). Andry

• useredusered useredComments:
    edited October 2018
    usered said:
    Help....
    Hi there. What kind of help are you looking for?
  • Why bother with basic quests that give you money and stars after reaching level 150? 
  • Can I get an answer please?
    Can I get an answer please?
     I can answer you but you posted this at 1 o’clock in the morning my time. 😉  There is no point for those quests other than to help you advance your level. For now, You can use those quests to your advantage By collecting all the items (not spending) and storing items for other quests that you do want to complete. 
    There is a plan to add more levels at some point, but we do not have a date as to when those would be released.
  • Please add me 😊 daily player.
  • Hello. The buildings that you propose to 14 € are not interesting to possess. Some coins and 3 energies do not make you want to take out the credit card ... You would certainly have more buyers (me, the first) if the buildings could give bucks and booster tickets every 5 or 8 hours ... Owning such a building would be really more attractive ! Thank you to   think about it.
  • Нужны активные соседи. Добавляйтесь в друзья 
  • This other friend take the building...
    but this building is very beautiful 😍
    I would really love having it in my city 😭
    but I'm broke 😣 inverti in the building before that and this month it's impossible for me to get it 😞 if they could give the option of a contest 😍 maybe we'll have luck and we'll get it 🙃👌😘
  • Type your comentóthis building is very beautiful 😍
    I would really love having it in my city 😭
    but I'm broke 😣 inverti in the building before that and this month it's impossible for me to get it 😞 if they could give the option of a contest 😍 maybe we'll have luck and we'll get it 🙃👌😘
    Please add me 😊 daily player.
    You can find neighbours by posting a link to our add me board. There are instructions on the page. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128295/add-me-board
    Нужны активные соседи. Добавляйтесь в друзья 
    Каждый день на вкладке поиска появляются 4 случайных мэра, с которыми Вы можете подружиться. Также Вы можете позвать в игру своих реальных друзей с помощью кнопки "Позови друга" и найти замечательных соседей на нашем форуме:
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/comment/192639
  •  لماذا لا يتم عرض بعض المباني الجديده والمعالم بالعمله النقديه حتى وان كان سعرها بالملايين لاننا لا نستطيع الشراءبالمال الحقيقي ولا ليس لدين مايكفي من ..العمله الخضراء
     لماذا لا يتم عرض بعض المباني الجديده والمعالم بالعمله النقديه حتى وان كان سعرها بالملايين لاننا لا نستطيع الشراءبالمال الحقيقي ولا ليس لدين مايكفي من ..العمله الخضراء
    هل قراءة تلميحات ونصائح القسم ؟ هل جمع الخاصة بك السوبر دولار من منزل الحظ كل يوم و العمدة الإقامة ؟ 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128298/hints-and-tips
  • edited October 2018
    My yacht and Surf Shop have disappeared from my map since updating. And they’re not in storage.

*** Update ***

Yes, they were! I was looking in the wrong folder! 😂
  • JONIKOJONIKO JONIKOComments:
    Bonjour, il m'est impossible de visiter les maires aujourd'hui. Est ce normal ???,merci pour votre réponse. 
    With the spooky moods you can see the difference with players who have twice as many stores than those who are in the fixed number.
    especially with the textile factory, whether you have 9/10 or 20/25.
    I have to wait an hour with 9 linen before I can do anything else but you can divide it more. I had to make 9 linen, 35 pairs of mitts, 45 leaflets.
    you can never win because another goes twice as fast.
    Why not raise to what others also have? Then you have a choice whether you buy them or not.
  • christmas theme & christmas quest
    My yacht and Surf Shop have disappeared from my map since updating. And they’re not in storage.

*** Update ***

Yes, they were! I was looking in the wrong folder! 😂
     If you find them in storage again please contact our support team to take a look at your game. I was able to place mind but they have gone back into storage today. 
    With the spooky moods you can see the difference with players who have twice as many stores than those who are in the fixed number.
    especially with the textile factory, whether you have 9/10 or 20/25.
    I have to wait an hour with 9 linen before I can do anything else but you can divide it more. I had to make 9 linen, 35 pairs of mitts, 45 leaflets.
    you can never win because another goes twice as fast.
    Why not raise to what others also have? Then you have a choice whether you buy them or not.
    The game is balanced According to the allotted businesses. If they increase your buildings allowance, they will just add more quest items to collect. You should do fine with the amount of building you are allowed. 
    christmas theme & christmas quest
    We have some amazing Christmas buildings and deco. I take it you were not playing last December?  You will absolutely love Christmas with Supercity! ❤️
  • Hi, I'd like to know where is the Halloween cottages located in the residential area? I can't seem to find one to built in my city cos there's a requirement in one of the quests. 
  • ALi SysALi Sys ALi SysComments: 1
    Я не могу восстановить свой аккаунт , есть ли такой возможности ?!
    Hi, I'd like to know where is the Halloween cottages located in the residential area? I can't seem to find one to built in my city cos there's a requirement in one of the quests. 
    The Halloween cottage has only been made available through rewards. You won’t find it in the shop. 
    JONIKO said:
    Bonjour, il m'est impossible de visiter les maires aujourd'hui. Est ce normal ???,merci pour votre réponse. 
     Your neighbours need to update their game in order for you to visit them.  As well, please ensure that your game is updated.