💭 Suggestion Box

8 Comments·Updated 10 September 2018 10:16 AM
Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 49 Community Manager
edited September 2018 in Super Chats

Want to help us make SuperCity better, Mayor? Feel free to post your ideas and suggestions! 💭 The best ones will certainly appear in the game 😺

🔥🔥🔥 Have even more fun! Have a look at all our services:
👉 https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help 👈

Comments

• Здравствуйте! Два дня собиралась с мыслями, чтобы написать этот пост. Для начала сразу скажу- мне очень нравится игра и я глубоко благодарна разработчикам за их нелегкий труд! Всё что дальше-это конструктивная критика, я хочу, чтобы игра и дальше радовала не только меня, но и других игроков! 
    1. Пять квестов одновременно- это много, мы не живём в игре, у нас есть работа, семья, дом и вообще личная жизнь.
    2. Про маленький квест на три этапа: за такие сборы декор должен быть уникальным! Те, кто активно играет, уже имеет этот декор в достаточном количестве, кто не активно, его всё равно не получит ( смотри количество сборов).
    3. Снова о рейтингах! Вчера узнала, что 150 -это максимум, т.е.игрок может играть как пол года так и с самого начала. Я играю 5 месяцев, уровень 98, попадание в группу с уровнями 150, понимаю, что компьютер,но! Вариантов выхода в призёры нет, даже не буду дергаться!
    Всем хорошего настроения!
  • Get rid of cargo and coins in the wheel. I’m losing too many tickets to these easily obtainable things! I need those for buildings I don’t have. Out of 15 tickets I had, over half were wasted on cargo and coins! 
  • i wish u can bring back the buildings from older events that i've missed without time limit. the quests can be harder or cost superbucks to unlock..  its so difficult to obtain the events buildings now that i started working! 
  • My wish is that you could make it easier to clear the land.  The resources are limited and I can't afford enough super bucks to clear it.
  • Здравствуйте! Два дня собиралась с мыслями, чтобы написать этот пост. Для начала сразу скажу- мне очень нравится игра и я глубоко благодарна разработчикам за их нелегкий труд! Всё что дальше-это конструктивная критика, я хочу, чтобы игра и дальше радовала не только меня, но и других игроков! 
    1. Пять квестов одновременно- это много, мы не живём в игре, у нас есть работа, семья, дом и вообще личная жизнь.
    2. Про маленький квест на три этапа: за такие сборы декор должен быть уникальным! Те, кто активно играет, уже имеет этот декор в достаточном количестве, кто не активно, его всё равно не получит ( смотри количество сборов).
    3. Снова о рейтингах! Вчера узнала, что 150 -это максимум, т.е.игрок может играть как пол года так и с самого начала. Я играю 5 месяцев, уровень 98, попадание в группу с уровнями 150, понимаю, что компьютер,но! Вариантов выхода в призёры нет, даже не буду дергаться!
    Всем хорошего настроения!
    Hello! For two days I gathered my thoughts to write this post. To begin with, right away, I really like the game and I am deeply grateful to the developers for their hard work! All that’s next is constructive criticism, I want the game to continue to please not only me, but also other players!
    1. Five quests at the same time is a lot, we don’t live in the game, we have work, family, home and generally personal life.
    2. About a small quest in three stages: for such fees, the decor should be unique! Those who actively play already have this decor in sufficient quantity, those who are not active will not receive it anyway (see the number of fees).
    3. Again about ratings! Yesterday I found out that 150 is the maximum, i.e. the player can play both half a year and from the very beginning. I play 5 months, level 98, getting into a group with levels 150, I understand that the computer, but! There are no exit options for the winners, I won’t even twitch!
    Good mood to you all!
  • When are you going to fix storage?  It is so tedious trying to find certain decorations to put in my city.  You should set it up so the player can create categories in the inventory and move items to the different categories they create.  Also it would be nice to be able to sell inventory items that are not wanted for coins and/or SBs.  We need more land expansions and an easier way to clear those expansions.  I liked the way the expansions were cleared when this mobile game first came out.  You have made land expansions excessively tedious.  I have many buildings in storage but no land available to put them on.  Why is it you can create new lands for quests using purple energy but you still have not opened the sands area?  I won’t buy anymore buildings just so they can sit in storage.
  • I noticed changes to new buildings, but previously in the American house it was releasing loudspeakers but you can't change it if it has to stay on a building, I suggest that you upgrade old buildings like the minimarket bakery bistro etc etc. in one building having the possibility of having space to the city I hope you like the suggestion

• Hello,

I have a few suggestions. The game recently had winter items for sale (ice castle, candy factory, etc) but there's no way to tell how big these buildings are or what if any animations they may have so the Devs may want to think about putting them in Will's city or posting the animations on FB so we can see what it is that we may be buying. I passed on all of them because I didn't have a clue as to what these buildings actually did so there was no way for me to tell if I thought they were worth the $14. 

Another thing with the builds that have time limits, we if complete those within the allotted time people can get the extras, other games that do things like this will allow the players to purchase the last levels when time is up if they haven't gotten everything done. 
    So if the time limit is 10 days and the building would be worth $14 that would mean each level is worth $1.40 so, if someone got through 6 levels they would be able to "purchase" the last 4 levels (for a one time offer, they click out of it then they lose out as normal) for $5.60 so they would get the building and the extras. 
    I've been playing for almost a year and have never been able to even one of those events done in time. Right now I'm working on the cheese factory, have 6 days out of 20 left and I'm only on the 5th level. Again, there's no way I'll get that done in time for the extras so I have given up already, it's pointless. I'd keep working on it to try and "earn" as many levels as possible if I knew I could just pay a couple of dollars to get the build and extras at the end but, there's no reason to try for it so I've just given up and it will get done when it gets done. It took me 4+ months to get the zoo and vet clinic done and I'm on many times a day.

The one that is really, really aggravating is when there are levels that require items that take the longest to harvest and the amount asked for is just 1 above that building limit so you have to wait hours (on a timed event) just to collect one thing. An example, I'm working on the Japanese Castle (on 5/6) and I need to collect 7 monitors. We are only allowed 6 factories so I have to wait 18 more hours just to collect one more (and those factories are needed for other events).

I know this is done on purpose to try and get people to spend money to speed up production and if it happened every once in a while OK, but these types of things happen in every event and with every build and multiple times in timed events/builds. When that's coupled with the number of items needed from City cash buildings it's too much. Like in the last event, one order required 22 flower pots from the Florist shop. The shop gives out 1 pot every 45 minutes and each shop is 80 City cash. So unless you have the ability to spend a bunch of real money for a ton of the same shops and a ton of speed-ups (at 12+ city cash a pop) you'll have to spend about 20 HOURS just to collect enough pots and that was only 1 out of 3 items needed to finish an order that gave 1 or 2 points. O_O   O_O   O_O

It has the opposite effect on me, I just pass on all of it and resign myself to the fact that I will not get anywhere in the events. I haven't been able to get the main prize in events like the Christmas Thearter in about 6 months since they made it harder to complete. The Christmas Theater just started and I have already given up because I know that I will not get to the last stage. 

I know these things are not to be given away, the game needs to make money to function, to pay employees and be profitable but there's needs to be a better balance. The same goes for the Treasure Map events. It needs a bit more balance. 

Thank you.