💭 Suggestion Box

759 Comments·Updated 10 September 2018 10:16 AM

Comments

• Hello because the dairy farm is needed for quests could this item and others be bought with coins as some people don’t have money to spend on games I certainly don’t and it hinders game progress which is a shame as many people will stop playing for this reason and it’s such a good game 
    kind regards 
  • CarlynbarkCarlynbark CarlynbarkComments: 1228 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello because the dairy farm is needed for quests could this item and others be bought with coins as some people don’t have money to spend on games I certainly don’t and it hinders game progress which is a shame as many people will stop playing for this reason and it’s such a good game 
    kind regards 
    Hi there Melody. There are many ways to earn Superbucks for free. Please look in our Hints and Tips section in the forum to learn how. 😉
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128298/hints-and-tips

Cobi said:
     Hi, it might be an idea to the stuff in the wheel of fortune to change?
     I mean, the slide, the sandbox, the trailer, the Windmill and the traffic light.
    now we have a lot of them in my invetory and on the field.
    greetings.
    That would be very nice. Although, many new players still enjoy winning those items. Maybe they could place a max for certain items like you mention. 👆🏻
  • IttiItti IttiComments: 1
    edited July 2018
    Sindaco, costruiamo città gemelle in SuperCity!
  • when we get these beautiful buildings ... I think we are many that we like the game and we continue to play hopeful that we have more quest runs and more buildings that you should be beautiful 😭👌 please speak not for me but for many of my neighbors who have gone because they say they do not like the game because then because it does not have many options for changes in it and I personally love the game 😍👌 but I think they should put more space, more quest and more buildings .. thank you for your time in reading these lines and thanks because we will soon see more exciting things in the game 😊👍
  • I come from Vietnam. Sorry if my english is not good. Open land in the game is not fair. My friend and I have a price difference of six or more times. When I pay 80000, she only has to pay 14,000 for the open land although she is more open than me. hope game fix soon :)
    I come from Vietnam. Sorry if my english is not good. Open land in the game is not fair. My friend and I have a price difference of six or more times. When I pay 80000, she only has to pay 14,000 for the open land although she is more open than me. hope game fix soon :)
    The team is currently doing some testing around land and land expansions.  Supercity is a relatively new game and we are still fine-tuning the balance of the game. We have different groups of testing that we are doing so you and your friends are most likely just in separate testing groups. Once we are completed with the testing phase all land will be the same price for all players. Thank you for your patience and for playing SuperCity. 
  • Ok ppl do not be fooled!! I mean come on dev’s at Supercity I was born at night not Last night!! I am done putting real cash into this game(& I am not bashing it) I like this game a lot but the fact that you don’t see land(costs developers time) is on purpose! Storage is easy to maintain!! It just grows & grows .. so! Srry no more real dough until I see somewhere to put all this stuff I’m buying!!!
  • anastasia7koanastasia7ko anastasia7koComments: 1
    edited July 2018
    Мэр, давай дружить городами в игре Суперсити! 
  • edited May 2018
    Para cuando mas espacio en Supercity? Ya no se donde pone mas edificios, ya no me queda espacio.
    Para cuando mas espacio en Supercity? Ya no se donde pone mas edificios, ya no me queda espacio.
    The developers answered this question in part two of the developers Q&A. This is what they said. 

How about land expansions? We need more space to put our buildings. It’s really a shame to have so much in storage.
    A: We are planning on adding new land expansion opportunities to the City Center. However, we are not able to give a definitive date as to the completion of this project 😓 Please know that we are working on this and we do understand the frustration of our players 🙏

To read the entire post follow this link. 👇🏼

https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128512/facebook-interview-with-the-devs-part-2
  • Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 278 ✭✭✭
    Hoi, is it possible to move a lot of things in one time? I mean the help on my city. Now i move 1 by 1.

i Will move it to the Mill.

Cobi said:
    Hoi, is it possible to move a lot of things in one time? I mean the help on my city. Now i move 1 by 1.

i Will move it to the Mill.

Yes, we get it with the update. Thanks playkot.

• acho que é necessário que o jogo tenha uma expansão de terra. 
  • I like being able to see neighbors pics/faces. For those of us that dont use Facebook I wish there was a way to add a pic. After a while, seeing neighbors names with faces, you begin to feel like a neighbor and recognize the name with the faces.  
  • hey guys. I like the ‘get ready for summer’ sale offers for buying with SB some stuff. But what about give us also SB’s discount? it will be nice to purchase SB with discount price. thanks
  • No me sale la expansión en El Valle 
  • Is anyone else bothered with the lack of new land! I mean you buy all this stuff with real money but the only place you can put anything is in storage!! 
  • It would be great if you could open up some more land extensions in the main city area ... also some new buildings or houses to buy or earn . I love the game but its getting repetitive ,. ;)  
    Thanks !!!
    It would be great if you could open up some more land extensions in the main city area ... also some new buildings or houses to buy or earn . I love the game but its getting repetitive ,. ;)  
    Thanks !!!
    Hi there. Did you update the game?  We have many new items available in the Beach Party Shop. 
    The team is working on adding land. Stay tuned!
  • I know a lot of players really like this game, me included! But...come on playkot, that’s a bundle of Real money!!!! I’m not buying any more cool buildings until you address all the land issues! I read that you hav NO plans to develop the Sands! Disappointing to say the least ☹️
    I know a lot of players really like this game, me included! But...come on playkot, that’s a bundle of Real money!!!! I’m not buying any more cool buildings until you address all the land issues! I read that you hav NO plans to develop the Sands! Disappointing to say the least ☹️
    Two of these building in the Beach Shop will be placed in the water. You can see if you try to purchase them where they will go. 😉. 
  • Suran ChanSuran Chan Suran ChanComments: 52 ✭✭✭
    It is tedious to play this game at times, because it takes so much time, energy to advance to the next level. Stuck on level 92 forever. 🙏🙏🙏🙏 Do something about it. Make it easier to advance to the next level like some other players did. 

I love this game but it is unfair sometimes. 😥😰😓
    It is tedious to play this game at times, because it takes so much time, energy to advance to the next level. Stuck on level 92 forever. 🙏🙏🙏🙏 Do something about it. Make it easier to advance to the next level like some other players did. 

Just keep using your energy as much as you can. That how to advance at your level. Energy equals experience. Also completing BiNgO and events and you also receive experience when your neighbours visit you . It’s not going to be forever.  How are you enjoying the Beach Party?
  • Yza BelleYza Belle Yza BelleComments: 1
    Hi, love the game but most of the time and I get a level completed in the morning so my ⚡️is already full and don’t get more. but if my energy is half or empty it gets filled up, meaning I get about 128⚡️ 
    not fair!  :/
  • vanessavanessa vanessaComments: 2
     E sobre o bingo da praia eu sei que e sorte mas se fala que tem 50 a 200 só dão 70,65,80 enquanto as coisas que a gente gostaria de trocar mesma coisa e a concha vcs poderiam dar essa força o pessoal ficaria mas feliz e na roleta da fortuna poderia ter a chave pois não são todos que tem a roda gigante etc e o que eu acho obrigado
  • vanessavanessa vanessaComments: 2
    e o forum nao tem em portugues e nem traducao como posso participar com as novidades que estao chegando
    Yza Belle said:
    Hi, love the game but most of the time and I get a level completed in the morning so my ⚡️is already full and don’t get more. but if my energy is half or empty it gets filled up, meaning I get about 128⚡️ 
    not fair!  :/
    There are many, many ways to get more energy. Please read our Hints and Tips section to learn how. 😉

https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128298/hints-and-tips#latest
    vanessa said:
    e o forum nao tem em portugues e nem traducao como posso participar com as novidades que estao chegando
    Sabemos que alguns de você ter problemas com o fórum é em inglês. Mas nós temos uma solução ☝

1) Abra o nosso Fórum através do Google Chrome app.
    2) Toque a 3 pontos no canto superior direito.
    3) Clique Em "Configurações" > "Línguas".
    4) escolha a sua linguagem.
    5) Ligue a tradução automática sugestões.
    6) Aproveite 😃

Nós sabemos, ele não é perfeito, mas funciona 😅
    Make mini quest for everyone please. Stuck on level 92 for ever. 😓

Just keep using your energy as much as you can. That how to advance at your level. Energy equals experience. Also completing BiNgO and events and you also receive experience when your neighbours visit you . It’s not going to be forever.  How are you enjoying the Beach Party?
    I want the mini quest too to level up faster. Bingo is super boring😟. 

I like the beach quest but so stingy on the pearls. Gonna try my best to get the beach restaurant even if I hate bingo😟. 
    Make mini quest for everyone please. Stuck on level 92 for ever. 😓
    We have quite a few things planned to June so you should be able to level up soon. 

I want the mini quest too to level up faster. Bingo is super boring😟. 

I like the beach quest but so stingy on the pearls. Gonna try my best to get the beach restaurant even if I hate bingo😟. 
    You’re a good sport, Suran. Bingo isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. But the building and deco is sure worth it. There are a few more things planned for June so you will most definitely enjoy the rest of the month. 
  • I have the same issue..I placed a picnic blanket in that very spot and the new update didn't help me grab it..I'm used to it now but would be nice to be able to just hide the buildings an see our decorations to grab without an issue 😊
  • I would love to be able to place businesses in storage for decorating purposes..once you run out of space and have 6 or more of each it's really hard to move them around to your liking..maybe you can add a detonate button that wipes your whole city blank for reconstruction! Of course with an "are you sure" button following so people don't erase their city on accident! That would super suck! Lol
    I would love to be able to place businesses in storage for decorating purposes..once you run out of space and have 6 or more of each it's really hard to move them around to your liking..maybe you can add a detonate button that wipes your whole city blank for reconstruction! Of course with an "are you sure" button following so people don't erase their city on accident! That would super suck! Lol
    Haha. You’re funny!  But that’s an interesting idea.  If you do want to start from scratch you can contact the support team. You are able to put businesses into storage, actually. They just need to be empty to do it. So you collect from the building and before adding more good go into the edit mode. When the building is empty you will see the storage icon is available to you. You can see this hint, as well as others in our hints and tips section. Have you gotten the chance to check it out? 😉
  • It would be a good option for those who already have a prize, even if it is possible to do the missions. To win superbucks, money or other things.❤❤❤
    It would be a good option for those who already have a prize, even if it is possible to do the missions. To win superbucks, money or other things.❤❤❤
    I agree. Alternative quests are very nice for the advanced players. The team is planning on putting out more alternative quests in the future. Do you have quite a few more questions and events planned for the month of June. Stay tuned!

I have the same issue..I placed a picnic blanket in that very spot and the new update didn't help me grab it..I'm used to it now but would be nice to be able to just hide the buildings an see our decorations to grab without an issue 😊
    Are you referring to items that are stuck behind immoveable objects?  For those items that are stuck you can contact our support team and they will remove it for you. 
    https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity-mobile/?p=all
  • Elona Peters SiemsenElona Peters Siemsen Freshly on the board Elona Peters SiemsenComments: 21 ✭✭
    (1) A suggestion re animation: I love the animation in the game! I am sad that some large items do not have animation. I'd love to see animation for the Mountain Hotel, Winter Games, and Opera House. (I may be missing some things.) The oceanarium, spirits, etc., have wonderful animation; these other items seem too lifeless!  :(  (2) You have had many wonderful items from other countries. As a half-Korean I keep wondering: Where are Korean items? With Korean culture so popular around the world (food, dramas, etc.) I think many players would like such items. I thought for certain you'd offer some after the Winter Olympics! I'm still waiting patiently! :) Thank you so much for the great items you give us. (3) I personally love some of the larger items you've offered (e.g., Chinese New Year, Venetian palace). I would like to see some "normal" items reduced in size, e.g., Laundromat, Family Restaurant. Thanks for considering our suggestions! Blessings all around!
    @Elona Peters Siemsen
    It seems you were talking about supercity on the PC game. This is the forum for SuperCity mobile. We do not have some of the buildings you are speaking of. Please go to the SuperCity forum to post your suggestion. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/categories/supercity
  • GloryGlory GloryComments: 2
    I would love to be able to leave messages on my neighbors boards directly.  Also, I'm not a fan of FB so don't use it very often.  Can I change my photo by using my pic that I already have in my photos?  That would be quite lovely.  Thanks for all you do for us!!!!  Beverly
  • I agree with Glory. I dont use Facebook but would be nice to add own pic.  Its neat to see real pics. You really feel more like neighbors.  Separate issue:  as someone mentioned, Bingo Gets super boring.  Same thing to look for all the time.  But have to use in order to advance. Im on Level 53 but did not have to reach level 55 to get to Enchanted Valley.  (Not complaining)

• I may be putting this in wrong place. Sure would like to see more sales discounts on purchasing superbucks.  They dont seem to come up very often. So I end up spending so much. Its wonderful when reduced 
  • We should be able to sell some of items. We don't use much. And rebuy if we need to 
  • I'm tired of stupidity! but this has happened to me countless times! When the game loses the signal or when the child squeezes by mistake 
    The superbucks I've been collecting for a long time have disappeared for something I dont vont. There is nothing! Can’t it be button confrm!? This is very disappointing and frustrating!
  • I would love to see some of the items, such as the ice cream shop, become available in the city centre, which currently are only available in the enchanted valley.  Would also be great if trees and bushes currently in the city centre could be used in the enchanted valley.
    I would love to see some of the items, such as the ice cream shop, become available in the city centre, which currently are only available in the enchanted valley.  Would also be great if trees and bushes currently in the city centre could be used in the enchanted valley.
    Actually, The environment in the game does not allow certain items to be placed in the different locations. For example, the ice cream store tested poorly in the city center and it was unstable, however there is no problem when placed in the Valley. 

I may be putting this in wrong place. Sure would like to see more sales discounts on purchasing superbucks.  They dont seem to come up very often. So I end up spending so much. Its wonderful when reduced 
    I will pass this on to the team. Thank you for your suggestion!
  • Hello again! I was just wondering if IOS players will ever get an exclusive building like Android users. Maybe an Apple juice bar or something. I don’t see why only Android players got a building. I’m sure there is just as many IOS players out there if not more. 😢😢
  • Porque no funciona la ruleta de la suerte
  • WillWill WillComments: 94 Super Moderator
    Thank you for your suggestion @AngelSoLovely . A lot of IOS players have asked for this as well . It is a really cute building.the Android Cafe .Will :smiley:
    Look, there is a confirm sb payment.

I'm tired of stupidity! but this has happened to me countless times! When the game loses the signal or when the child squeezes by mistake 
    The superbucks I've been collecting for a long time have disappeared for something I dont vont. There is nothing! Can’t it be button confrm!? This is very disappointing and frustrating!
    Please ensure that the confirm Superbucks box is selected. You can find this in your settings.  Please contact our support team they can take a look at your game and reimburse you for the superbucks you lost. 
    https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity-mobile/?p=all

Porque no funciona la ruleta de la suerte
    The team is aware of the problem with the wheel of fortune. We are currently working on a fix.

We should be able to sell some of items. We don't use much. And rebuy if we need to
    Please read what the developers have to say on this topic in the developers Q&A. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/categories/community-news
  • Its so hard to get Bingo..😥😥😥
    They have change it and it is  easy now.
  • How about more levels? Getting to level 150 was exciting but now disappointing there are no more levels.
  • Please open up Sands....
    Please open up Sands....
    Unfortunately, There is no plan for opening sand in the near future. The team is currently working on the mechanics in the city center and they assure us that we will love it.  ❤️ You can read what they have to say in the developers Q&A post in the new section of our forum.😊 Here is the link.

• J'ai une question, est ce que ça ne serait pas plus équitable de recevoir des coquillages lors des récoltes des maisons de plages?? Parce que pour avoir le gros lot ça semble pas évident :o :o
  • Now I need to have buildings that I need superbucks for and I don't intend to spend money for them, so I won't ever get BINGO.  BINGO is now worthless. 
    Now I need to have buildings that I need superbucks for and I don't intend to spend money for them, so I won't ever get BINGO.  BINGO is now worthless. 
    Please read or hints and tips section to learn how to earn superbucks for free. The game is very well-balanced and players are able to generate enough superbucks to be able to afford the buildings that cost superbucks.

Its so hard to get Bingo..😥😥😥
    Bingo should be easier now. The team made some changes a few days ago. Did you receive your gift of 80 keys?

genevieve said:
    J'ai une question, est ce que ça ne serait pas plus équitable de recevoir des coquillages lors des récoltes des maisons de plages?? Parce que pour avoir le gros lot ça semble pas évident :o :o
    Thank you for your suggestion. 😊❤️
  • Sooo, does that mean iOS players will be seeing a building for them in the future? 
    Sooo, does that mean iOS players will be seeing a building for them in the future? 
    Hi Angel. The android building was only given out to players at the launch of the game. It’s not given out to players anymore. There are no plans to make any kind of a special building iOS exclusive.
  • عمل زر جديد
    فيه كل ما تشتريه من مهام نقدية
    ما هو رأيك
    عمل زر جديد
    فيه كل ما تشتريه من مهام نقدية
    ما هو رأيك
    I don’t really understand what you ar saying or asking.....can you try again and be more specific?
    These are some great pics, Mayors!  We would love to see more screenshots of your cities!  
    How about more levels? Getting to level 150 was exciting but now disappointing there are no more levels.
    Sorry for the late response. Currently there are only 150 levels in Supercity. There is a plan to add more, however we do not have a definitive date as of yet.
  • edited July 2018
  • Suggestion: Decorations that are “stuck” behind immovable objects (like the bus station) could be easily resolved by allowing users to edit more than one item at a time. For example, when we edit roads or sidewalks, we’re able to select more than one at a time. But we’re currently unable to do so with things like hedges and flowers. If you added that feature, we could connect more objects to the ones that are stuck, and then store them all together. I hope that made sense!

• I wish that after special events end, if we were unable to meet our goals in buying the “big building” or prizes, that they’d be available for SuperBucks. Even if just for a day. It’s not fair to do all that work and then have nothing to show for it. I really wanted that Hawaiian Restaurant, but I just couldn’t earn enough pearls.
  • How about Versailles for a special attraction building? Or a hedge maze!
    I wish that after special events end, if we were unable to meet our goals in buying the “big building” or prizes, that they’d be available for SuperBucks. Even if just for a day. It’s not fair to do all that work and then have nothing to show for it. I really wanted that Hawaiian Restaurant, but I just couldn’t earn enough pearls.
    Unfortunately this is not going to be an option as the players who actually obtain the Hawaiian restaurant would then say why did they have to do all that work if you can just buy it was superbucks. We feel that the harder you work for a reward for the greater its value.

How about Versailles for a special attraction building? Or a hedge maze!
    We are all hoping to eventually get some new buildings exclusive to Supercity Mobile, however, currently we are using the designs from the original Supercity and modifying them for Mobile. As well, I have seen a few players create their own hedge maze out of the decorations in the shop.
     Why can the machines stand together but the store does not?
    if you can put everything together it is much nicer and you have more space.
  • I wish that after special events end, if we were unable to meet our goals in buying the “big building” or prizes, that they’d be available for SuperBucks. Even if just for a day. It’s not fair to do all that work and then have nothing to show for it. I really wanted that Hawaiian Restaurant, but I just couldn’t earn enough pearls.
    Unfortunately this is not going to be an option as the players who actually obtain the Hawaiian restaurant would then say why did they have to do all that work if you can just buy it was superbucks. We feel that the harder you work for a reward for the greater its value.
    I can understand that. However, their work would still be rewarded. They’d get the prize for their work, whereas people who didn’t meet the goals would have to lose REAL money to buy the SuperBucks to purchase the building. I see that as evening out between players. But I get what you mean.

• How about Versailles for a special attraction building? Or a hedge maze!
    We are all hoping to eventually get some new buildings exclusive to Supercity Mobile, however, currently we are using the designs from the original Supercity and modifying them for Mobile. As well, I have seen a few players create their own hedge maze out of the decorations in the shop.
    Ahh! I would LOVE to see that! I wish more people shared their layouts! I love seeing people’s creativity in-game. 😃
  • Will the Orangerie ever be available again?
    Will the Orangerie ever be available again?
    I’m sure it will be, but it’s hard to say when. It’s such a beautiful building.  ❤️
    I really want the Museum of Palaeontology.🦖 I missed that one. 

How about Versailles for a special attraction building? Or a hedge maze!
    Ahh! I would LOVE to see that! I wish more people shared their layouts! I love seeing people’s creativity in-game. 😃
    We actually have some amazing screenshots in our current Summer in Supercity Screenshot Contest. Even a couple with some maze designs. 😉 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128707/summer-in-supercity-screenshot-contest
  • Will the issue about not being able to move items that are “stuck” behind immovable buildings ever be resolved?
  • I would love to see the water drops shown under the section with trophies and stars etc. They really aren't items that you get every so often and it is a PITA to side scroll to the end of the section to see how many of the 20 allowed you have if you stockpile them! Thx!
    I would love to see the water drops shown under the section with trophies and stars etc. They really aren't items that you get every so often and it is a PITA to side scroll to the end of the section to see how many of the 20 allowed you have if you stockpile them! Thx!
    I agree. It would be a much better place to be able to see our water supply. 
    this inspiración is my friend hero Phong he loved decoración 😘👊 to 
    That’s amazing!  Thank you for sharing!  Did you know you can tag other members in the forum?  Just use the @Hero Phong
  • I have just hit a wall, with building houses, to raise my population number.  The only houses available to build cost Game Bucks.  Now here is my problem.  It has taken me quite a while to accumulate the Game Bucks that I have, and I REFUSE to be forced to spend it on buildings, especially a building that I don’t want to buy.  So you need to give us more ways to get the Game Bucks.  I really love this game, but this having to buy buildings with GB and not being able to get it more easily is driving me crazy.  Give us GB when we finish a big goal, like building the Air Ship, Nessie, any of these multi level goals. We spend a lot of coins, you reward us with barely any.
    So I am stuck needing more people in my city.  It will be a Long time before my population increases, as I won’t be buying either of those ridiculously expensive houses to increase my population.

Come on guys! Some of us cannot afford to Buy Game Bucks and have to wait to accumulate them day by day.  It takes a long time to get them.  I am one of those people.  I am on a fixed income and cannot afford to buy any.
    Help us out and be more helpful with helping us to acquire them.  Please!  Thank you!

I have just hit a wall, with building houses, to raise my population number.  The only houses available to build cost Game Bucks.  Now here is my problem.  It has taken me quite a while to accumulate the Game Bucks that I have, and I REFUSE to be forced to spend it on buildings, especially a building that I don’t want to buy.  So you need to give us more ways to get the Game Bucks.  I really love this game, but this having to buy buildings with GB and not being able to get it more easily is driving me crazy.  Give us GB when we finish a big goal, like building the Air Ship, Nessie, any of these multi level goals. We spend a lot of coins, you reward us with barely any.
    So I am stuck needing more people in my city.  It will be a Long time before my population increases, as I won’t be buying either of those ridiculously expensive houses to increase my population.

Come on guys! Some of us cannot afford to Buy Game Bucks and have to wait to accumulate them day by day.  It takes a long time to get them.  I am one of those people.  I am on a fixed income and cannot afford to buy any.
    Help us out and be more helpful with helping us to acquire them.  Please!  Thank you!
    There are actually many ways to earn superbucks for free and as your progress through the game you will certainly have enough superbucks to buy all the buildings that you need. Please read our hints and tips section to learn all the ways to earn superbucks for free. Many advanced players are generating around 500 SB a month. The game is in balance, just takes time to progress. 
  • So when does the train come in the Valley? I haven’t seen it yet.
  • Where do I find the hints and tips section?
    Where do I find the hints and tips section?
    It is under Super Chats. 😊
    So when does the train come in the Valley? I haven’t seen it yet.
    Hi there. Currently there is no train for the Valley. We are hoping one day it will come through. 
  • Hello, I am really not happy that when I reach a new level my energy is renewed but it only gives me what is left to the level I am at. For example I just passed a new level but because I was at the maximum of energy I didn't get any more energy points. I think that we should be given the equivalent amount of energy points that we are at on top of what we already have. 
    Hello, I am really not happy that when I reach a new level my energy is renewed but it only gives me what is left to the level I am at. For example I just passed a new level but because I was at the maximum of energy I didn't get any more energy points. I think that we should be given the equivalent amount of energy points that we are at on top of what we already have. 
    Actually, you can watch your energy points and your experience levels yourself. When you click on the level icon you will see how much experience you have until the next level. That was you can watch and use your energy accordingly. 

• Suggestion:  I don’t know about anyone else but I seem to collect a lot of unwanted items in the wheel spin.  I have a suggestion for future changes to the game.. we should be able to cash in our unwanted items that’s collected in our storage or do swaps with our Neighbors.  I seem to collect a lot of flowers, trees, statues, play equipment or campers and you can only use so much.  Try thinking out of the box and come up with different prizes because the wheel spin is starting to get boring.  :neutral:

Suggestion:  I don’t know about anyone else but I seem to collect a lot of unwanted items in the wheel spin.  I have a suggestion for future changes to the game.. we should be able to cash in our unwanted items that’s collected in our storage or do swaps with our Neighbors.  I seem to collect a lot of flowers, trees, statues, play equipment or campers and you can only use so much.  Try thinking out of the box and come up with different prizes because the wheel spin is starting to get boring.  :neutral:
    Hi there Susie. Can you please let us know what types of decorations you would like to see in the wheel? The developers asked the players a while ago and we haven’t gotten much of a response. Most of the items on the wheel cost SB in the shop, so please keep that in mind when you’re suggesting new items. Thank you so much. 
  • Annyelika HidalgoAnnyelika Hidalgo Annyelika HidalgoComments: 175 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018

This place is great put the lady liberty please consider open 😔