💭 Suggestion Box

759 Comments·Updated 10 September 2018 10:16 AM

Comments

• CarlynbarkCarlynbark CarlynbarkComments: 1228 ✭✭✭✭
    Well maybe now have lucky and take my fire 🔥 real in the next quest  in this place indígena and move the flower yellow 👌🤣🤞
    I’m sure we will be seeing this in the game very soon. 🚗  
    My Indigenous people are using the Japanese lanterns for fire right now. 😆 

• I would like to suggest the possibility to SELL object . After time you have a lot of UNUSEFULL things stored that having the possibility to sell could mean money or dollars to be reused 

• SuperCity Mobile Well I'm waiting for the halloween quest that I still did not have that building I hope to see it and complete it I could hardly see it when I started the game last year and then I got the tree at Christmas but not the other Christmas building 👌😢 but they will come back and I will get them in a quest 😍👍 good to me I liked this building a lot as well as hero and I know you guys friends here ... but I also liked this lot a lot 😍
    SuperCity Mobile Well I'm waiting for the halloween quest that I still did not have that building I hope to see it and complete it I could hardly see it when I started the game last year and then I got the tree at Christmas but not the other Christmas building 👌😢 but they will come back and I will get them in a quest 😍👍 good to me I liked this building a lot as well as hero and I know you guys friends here ... but I also liked this lot a lot 😍
    Me too. I missed some of the decorations at Christmas and Halloween because I was a lower level then. 😢 I got a lot but I want more!  But Of course we are planning events around both holidays. I’m sure some of the same decorations will be offered as many players only started playing after the holidays 😉 we want everyone to have a chance at our amazing buildings and deco. 
  • i loved to much this lamp
    believe they could put them in some future event I think they would look beautiful at Christmas
  • i need more space in moments this time 👌😭 
  • SuperCity Mobile Well I'm waiting for the halloween quest that I still did not have that building I hope to see it and complete it I could hardly see it when I started the game last year and then I got the tree at Christmas but not the other Christmas building 👌😢 but they will come back and I will get them in a quest 😍👍 good to me I liked this building a lot as well as hero and I know you guys friends here ... but I also liked this lot a lot 😍
    Me too. I missed some of the decorations at Christmas and Halloween because I was a lower level then. 😢 I got a lot but I want more!  But Of course we are planning events around both holidays. I’m sure some of the same decorations will be offered as many players only started playing after the holidays 😉 we want everyone to have a chance at our amazing buildings and deco. 

• Oh Thanh oh thanks I loved this lamp I think 🤔 maybe is great for Christmas decorations 😍👌
  • I have an Android device, I would love to see the Android Cafe pop up again sooon, as I wasn'y playing the game when it was offered. Plus it looks soooo cute!!!
    I have an Android device, I would love to see the Android Cafe pop up again sooon, as I wasn'y playing the game when it was offered. Plus it looks soooo cute!!!
    Thank you for your suggestion. I will forwad it to the team. 😊
  • Couple questions:

Does the Zweiffle Tower HAVE to “snow”? This is the only reason I haven’t spent real money to purchase the SuperBucks for this item. And also, are there any fountains other than the emerald fountain that are 4x4? I’m hoping more decorations will be added someday. Like, regular ones. Not for events.
  • Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 278 ✭✭✭
    Would it be possible to increase the number of times you can click on something to 15? Now neighbors can do this 5 times.
    That was the case when we had 100 neighbors, but now we have more than 400.
    Especially with an event that is nicer, now they can only tick 5 times the same so if you have 10 neighbors who come over at the same time 5 can not tap anything you ask and then they take things I do not want.
    Increase it to 15 times, so honest.
    Is it a wrong question?
    Couple questions:

Does the Zweiffle Tower HAVE to “snow”? This is the only reason I haven’t spent real money to purchase the SuperBucks for this item. And also, are there any fountains other than the emerald fountain that are 4x4? I’m hoping more decorations will be added someday. Like, regular ones. Not for events.
    Yes the tower does sparkle. Stay tuned for more decorations
    Would it be possible to increase the number of times you can click on something to 15? Now neighbors can do this 5 times.
    Especially with an event that is nicer, now they can only tick 5 times the same so if you have 10 neighbors who come over at the same time 5 can not tap anything you ask and then they take things I do not want.
    Is it a wrong question?
    I’m not sure I understand. Is what a wrong question?
    I would like to suggest the possibility to SELL object . After time you have a lot of UNUSEFULL things stored that having the possibility to sell could mean money or dollars to be reused 

Unfortunately, The developers have said that they are not going to implement a system to sell items. You can read all about what they have to say in the devs Q and A in the Super News section of the forum. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/categories/community-news
  • porque se pode comprar o que esta no armazem e nao se pode vender.obg
    porque se pode comprar o que esta no armazem e nao se pode vender.obg
    Por favor, leia o nosso super-secção de notícias para ver o que os desenvolvedores têm para dizer.
  • this has been one of the decorations that I liked most about supercity that are limited..well friends I ask ...
    of the decorations that supercity has put on each event ... which is your favorite ... I really like the event san patricks these waterfalls 😍 but also the roscal column .. in these last events I have used them a lot because I think, that although supercity shot an event of purchase of toten Indians, I think this is nice also in these 2 summer decorations ... not tell .. which decoration they liked more and in what event they gave ??? ...
    @Wifewarrion Esposa Guerrera
    Interesting idea. I have forwarded this to the team. 😘
    Is it a wrong question?
    I mean the help from friends. That now 5 a bilding.  Can it increase to 15 times.

Is it a wrong question?
    I mean the help from friends. That now 5 a bilding.  Can it increase to 15

This isn’t a very comment request and I believe it would be fairly complex to implement.  The developers are somewhat busy with other ideas right now. ❤️
  • Hi Supercity, what about the hungarian parliament or Heroe's square? (I am from Hungary) I think all gamer will be happy when could have a famous building of own country. So will be grate to have "all the world"while we come from many countries.... I hope you understand what I mean 😀
  • How about adding the Guggenheim Museum from Bilbao Spain or the 30 St. Mary Axe skyscraper from London, England.   A golf course would be a nice addition to the city.
    @Lovas-Kutsera Kornélia
    @Karen White
    Thank you so much for your suggestions. I would love to see some pics of the building you are suggesting. It would be great to have every country represented in Supercity, wouldn’t it! 
  • I’m not really enjoying this Boy Scouts event as much as past events because earning the badges is slow and tedious with them split up between prize boxes this new way. Is it going to be like that from now on? I hope not. I can’t afford anything for the event.
    I’m not really enjoying this Boy Scouts event as much as past events because earning the badges is slow and tedious with them split up between prize boxes this new way. Is it going to be like that from now on? I hope not. I can’t afford anything for the event.
    No it’s not going to be like this in future events. The developers realize their mistake and will correct it for the future. We are going to have a few contests to try and help the players out. You can follow us on Instagram and Facebook to take part.
    https://www.instagram.com/supercitymobile/

• Not sure where this will post, but if possible can we get an update that allows us to purchase the land in between the airport and Water Park... there is so much space there that we can use. Also, can we get more Avatars of different races and genders in various races. Thanks!
  • Hi I think that  the writing that the player puts in should be translated to the visitors language so we can speed up the right thing 
    Thankyou
    Hi I think that  the writing that the player puts in should be translated to the visitors language so we can speed up the right thing 
    Thankyou
    We recommend to all of our players to use Google Chrome to view the forum. It has an excellent translate page feature in the help function. It is what I am using. 😉 
  • We want companies and factories, for example, banks companies or tourist buildings and factories, for example, making washing machines and fans
  • Very disallusioned with this game. Moved quickly through levels due to a lot of game play. Many of the tasks are timed or take a long time to complete because there’s 1 water tower, limited manufacturing, 1 hotel, 1 high  school, 1 elementary school, 1 bookstore.   Also not enough land to build all the buildings that come up.  Then there’s the next area - enchanted that depends one really short timed activities in the original city which requires real dollars to restart and promises to be very costly to participate in. The first task had two manufacturing elements which based on how long they took to  complete would not have finished before the task timed out. Instead of working on new things my suggestion would be to improve the experience of existing things first before moving on. Otherwise you risk going the same route as Cityville. 
    Very disallusioned with this game. Moved quickly through levels due to a lot of game play. Many of the tasks are timed or take a long time to complete because there’s 1 water tower, limited manufacturing, 1 hotel, 1 high  school, 1 elementary school, 1 bookstore.   Also not enough land to build all the buildings that come up.  Then there’s the next area - enchanted that depends one really short timed activities in the original city which requires real dollars to restart and promises to be very costly to participate in. The first task had two manufacturing elements which based on how long they took to  complete would not have finished before the task timed out. Instead of working on new things my suggestion would be to improve the experience of existing things first before moving on. Otherwise you risk going the same route as Cityville. 
    Thank you for your feedback. We are currently working on the mechanics in the City Center. Stay tuned!
  • SuperCity Mobile As good as possible ask and implement what I say must change these things because it is annoying and unfortunately I was patient I must change all the flowers things second
    SuperCity Mobile As good as possible ask and implement what I say must change these things because it is annoying and unfortunately I was patient I must change all the flowers things second
    Have you won all of these items already?  Many players love the blue butterfly trees. Would you like to look at the shop and tell us what would you like to see instead of these items?
  • اكتب تعليقكCarlynbark said: I want the yellow butterfly fountain and I want to add it from the beauty and other buildings and a yellow-colored fence
    SuperCity Mobile As good as possible ask and implement what I say must change these things because it is annoying and unfortunately I was patient I must change all the flowers things second
    Have you won all of these items already?  Many players love the blue butterfly trees. Would you like to look at the shop and tell us what would you like to see instead of these items?

• Carlynbark said:We want jewelry and beauty shop
    Carlynbark said:We want jewelry and beauty shop
    Alright, I will let the team know of your suggestions. It’s true some of the newer buildings could be put in the BINGO. . 
    اكتب تعليقكCarlynbark said: I want the yellow butterfly fountain and I want to add it from the beauty and other buildings and a yellow-colored fence

Which one is the yellow butterfly fountain?
  • Carlynbark said:I want like her or a small statue, about her
    اكتب تعليقكCarlynbark said: I want the yellow butterfly fountain and I want to add it from the beauty and other buildings and a yellow-colored fence

Carlynbark said:I want like her or a small statue, about her

I have asked the team if we have anything with yellow butterflies. It is a good idea. 🦋🌝
  • My fishermen svo live in the Fishing village are demanding their own Marine themed pub so they can have a drink or two after hard days work. 

My fishermen svo live in the Fishing village are demanding their own Marine themed pub so they can have a drink or two after hard days work. 

Haha. That’s a great idea! 🎣 🐟 🍻 👍🏻
  • How about replacing Bingo game with a mini jigsaw puzzle game.  You can have the jigsaw game be 9, 12, 15 or even 20 pieces big.  For each task completed we would earn a jigsaw piece.  Once we earn all the pieces to complete the puzzle, then we put the puzzle together and win a prize.  You could even make the puzzle picture a picture of the actual prize we are going to win.
    How about replacing Bingo game with a mini jigsaw puzzle game.  You can have the jigsaw game be 9, 12, 15 or even 20 pieces big.  For each task completed we would earn a jigsaw piece.  Once we earn all the pieces to complete the puzzle, then we put the puzzle together and win a prize.  You could even make the puzzle picture a picture of the actual prize we are going to win.
    I love that idea!  ❤️ That would be awesome!
  • I absolutely  hate jigsaw so would not play so make them seporate
  • So we can’t complete the “Spontaneous Journey” event without spending $24.98 of real money? How cunningly creative. 🙄
  • Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 44 Community Manager
    So we can’t complete the “Spontaneous Journey” event without spending $24.98 of real money? How cunningly creative. 🙄
    Dear Stephanie, you can use a booster instead or try your luck spinning the Wheel of Fortune ;) 
    I absolutely  hate jigsaw so would not play so make them seporate
    Good idea. Some people hate BiNGO so having both would be great 
  • @Annyelika A Santiago
    that looks amazing!  You really do a good job at decorating!  😘❤️🏖🏊‍♂️
    Thankz Carlynbark 😘👌
  • Attached are the Guggenheim Musieum and the 30 St. Mary’s Axe building.  Both would be great additions to Supercity.
    Zou het mogelijk zijn om een tabblad te maken van de terug te roepen buren?
    nu moet je steeds naar beneden vegen.

ook lijkt het me wel wat om ook waterpaden toe te voegen. Dat mis ik nog.
    Zou het mogelijk zijn om een tabblad te maken van de terug te roepen buren?
    nu moet je steeds naar beneden vegen.

ook lijkt het me wel wat om ook waterpaden toe te voegen. Dat mis ik nog.
    Dat is een goed idee. Wanneer je dus veel buren het duurt een lange tijd om naar beneden te scrollen. En de vele keren dat ik per ongeluk klik op een van de naaste.
  • This is very difficult to maneuver.    I cannot access my notifications.   Also, wondering why the quests, that are given, are sometimes, impossible to do?    I have quests that woukd be completed if I coukkd "ask my neighbor"   very annoying.  Makes me shut it down.    
    This is very difficult to maneuver.    I cannot access my notifications.   Also, wondering why the quests, that are given, are sometimes, impossible to do?    I have quests that woukd be completed if I coukkd "ask my neighbor"   very annoying.  Makes me shut it down.    
     We have contacted her for a manager regarding this issue. When you go to your home page there is another link to check your notifications on that page.  
     Have you read our Hints and tips section in the forum about how to communicate with your neighbours to Speed up your buildings?  Also you could try searching for groups on Facebook. There are a few good ones. 
  • Hi I would like to be able to put shops into storage please 
    Also think that it would be a good idea for you to have the option of turning animation of ie cars people 

Hi I would like to be able to put shops into storage please 
    Also think that it would be a good idea for you to have the option of turning animation of ie cars people 

Hi there. all of the businesses can go into storage. But they have to be empty. So, collect the coin, go into edit mode, you will get the option to put in storage. Enjoy your game!
  • Super ce jeu. J'y joue toute la journée et j'adoooooore MAIS l'équipe commerciale qui propose des offres de bâtiments qui donne quelques pièces et quelques énergies N'ONT RIEN COMPRIS CAR MOI JE VEUX BIEN DÉPENSER DES EUROS POUR DES BÀTIMENTS QUI DONNENT DES BUCKS plusieurs fois par jour car des pièces, j'en ai plus de 10.000.000 et des énergies aussi plein par les voisins.... 
  • if it is perfect to do a search referring to that with decorations like that in the motive to that festival, there is no opportunity for this pyramid ... I have told myself that it is not so pretty as to have it in my decorations ... but I think of something different you can always do something amazing and beautiful ... I think it would be a great decoration for halloween and hanging telasrañas and that ... 👌🤗 I have a lot of imagination but it would look great I think 🤗
    Super ce jeu. J'y joue toute la journée et j'adoooooore MAIS l'équipe commerciale qui propose des offres de bâtiments qui donne quelques pièces et quelques énergies N'ONT RIEN COMPRIS CAR MOI JE VEUX BIEN DÉPENSER DES EUROS POUR DES BÀTIMENTS QUI DONNENT DES BUCKS plusieurs fois par jour car des pièces, j'en ai plus de 10.000.000 et des énergies aussi plein par les voisins.... 
    c'est une excellente idée, cependant, l'équipe voudrait rendre les bâtiments superbuck drop plus accessibles à tous, donc actuellement, ils ne sont disponibles que comme une récompense.
  • WillWill WillComments: 94 Super Moderator
    Mayors!  Did you know that you can send a neighbour request to all of the players in your Fashion Show Leaderboards?  Just click on the players and you will get an option to Add Neighbours and also Visit!  Happy Neighbouring!
  • I think the wheel of fortune should be able to be tended by friends 
    And if you get 5 clicks in one day you should earn a ticket 
    Thankyou
  • Add my city : Pais Sinsero
    holaa3027 said:
    Add my city : Pais Sinsero
    Want to find new neighbours, Mayor? It's easy! Post a link to your Facebook profile or a link generated with "Refer a friend" button and enjoy 😻 The more the merrier 👫 👬 👭
    instuctions are posted above 

• http://supercity.game/get_friend/?id=47296085b9be63ac2df6

Mayor, let's build sister cities in SuperCity! Build the city of your dreams:

This link will remain active for five days.

• http://supercity.game/get_friend/?id=46576735b6900317f7df

• Add me, daily player
  • http://supercity.game/get_friend/?id=46576735b6900317f7df

• OH KayOH Kay OH KayComments: 1
    Terrie said:
    Add me, daily player
     Please use our add me board to find more neighbors. As well you will need to post a link to your game or a link to your Facebook profile in order for players to find you. The instructions are on the page. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128295/add-me-board/p4
  • Mayor, let's build sister cities in SuperCity! Build the city of your dreams:
  • http://supercity.game/get_friend/?id=47202745b9ebfe21d3cb Mayor, let's build sister cities in SuperCity! Build the city of your dreams: This link will remain active for five days
  • Mayor, let's build sister cities in SuperCity! Build the city of your dreams:
  • Hey .. i love to play super city..but i have bulk if unnessecary things in my storage u should have a sell option .. and also covert coins into doller..  pls think about it. 
    edited September 2018
    Hey .. i love to play super city..but i have bulk if unnessecary things in my storage u should have a sell option .. and also covert coins into doller..  pls think about it. 
    Hi there. A few players have a suggested this, unfortunately the developers have advised that it is too complex a system to put into mobile. We have a super news section in our forum where the developers have answered a lot of questions that the players have. here is the link.
  • good idea can you build Clifton Suspension Bridge in this game please :) 
  • should give the option to obtain it for any event that comes 🤗
    but please do not have to pay for them with superbucks 😢 it would be impossible to have many 😭
  • friend, I ask you, do you think that if you want those 🏆 maniquíes  with decorations in your city in the podium area, you give them 👌🤣👍 I am not interested in the other prizes, only those mannequins I like so that they are part of my decoration on the podium 👌

• Traductor de GoogleDesactivar traducción instantánea. inglés. español. francés. Detectar idioma. español. inglés. francés. Traducción de texto ...

• good morning 🤗
    new building 😱
    this cute ☺️
    I combine it with this building and I will make an area like in New York of companies and skyscrapers 🤔 but I will not be able to buy it 😅 there are very few days that I get and until the 3rd of next month I do not get money 😢 but that was my idea, I only share it in case you want to develop it and do something good ❤️ I could not ...
    I have many ideas for decorations, but sometimes I can not develop them for lack of space or I can not get my buildings 😢 Now I had a great idea for Halloween with the pyramid and I could not get it and now this will not be ... .its offers flash . ... but for me, as a decorator, it is frustrating in part to have great ideas and not be able to develop them ... I hope you understand what I mean ... !!!! ... and then consider putting this new building and the pyramids in some contest to try to catch them ... ☺️ because I enjoy decorating my game and I want to keep doing it ... 😊👌 Thank you! .,
  • Sheila GoltrySheila Goltry Sheila GoltryComments: 2
    edited September 2018
    It would be nice to connect to fb and have our fb city like some of the other games...ie..island experiment.
    It would be nice to connect to fb and have our fb city like some of the other games...ie..island experiment.
    You can connect to Facebook in your settings icon In The lower left corner of your screen. ❤️😉
    good morning 🤗
    new building 😱
    this cute ☺️
    I combine it with this building and I will make an area like in New York of companies and skyscrapers 🤔 but I will not be able to buy it 😅 there are very few days that I get and until the 3rd of next month I do not get money 😢 but that was my idea, I only share it in case you want to develop it and do something good ❤️ I could not ...
    I have many ideas for decorations, but sometimes I can not develop them for lack of space or I can not get my buildings 😢 Now I had a great idea for Halloween with the pyramid and I could not get it and now this will not be ... .its offers flash . ... but for me, as a decorator, it is frustrating in part to have great ideas and not be able to develop them ... I hope you understand what I mean ... !!!! ... and then consider putting this new building and the pyramids in some contest to try to catch them ... ☺️ because I enjoy decorating my game and I want to keep doing it ... 😊👌 Thank you! .,
    I think that is a great idea to have some cash offer buildings as a reward in a contest. I will forward this suggestion to my supervisors. 💜😘
  • My comment is on a part of the game economy that feels pointless. I have over 106 million coins. 106,150,151 to be exact. What am I supposed to do with that? I’ve bought everything I can buy. 

How about ridiculously expensive coin buildings or an exchange where you can purchase super bucks for coins?
  •  I'd like to be able to sell back builtings and things I have built up in my storage
     I'd like to be able to sell back builtings and things I have built up in my storage
    Many players have asked for this feature however the developers have advised that it is too complex a system to add to mobile.  If you would like more information we have a q and a from the developers in the super news section of the forum. 
    Is it a wrong question?
    @Carlynbark, this was the question.😂😂😂
    Zou het mogelijk zijn om het aantal keren dat u op iets kunt klikken tot 15 te verhogen? Nu kunnen buren dit 5 keer doen.
    Dat was het geval toen we 100 buren hadden, maar nu hebben we er meer dan 400.
    Vooral met een evenement dat mooier is, kunnen ze nu slechts 5 keer hetzelfde aankruisen, dus als je 10 buren hebt die tegelijk langs komen 5 kan je niets tikken wat je vraagt ​​en dan nemen ze dingen die ik niet wil.
    Verhoog het tot 15 keer, zo eerlijk.

Have a nice dat.😘
    Ik ben klaar voor Halloween, ik hoop op een aantal hele mooie 
    Je zal heel blij voor alles wat we hebben gepland voor oktober. Uw Halloween omgeving ziet er geweldig uit!
    I cant wait.🦇🕷️🕸️
  • I believe in supercity this year should put an option as they did in the summer event 🤗 ... instead of putting these small pieces of land, are small pieces of soil with snow 😍 I think they would look amazing 😘 ... as well animated decorations of children playing with snow in front of a home ... making snowmen., and in autumn putting children playing with leaves. I think it would look great 😍👍 not just ideas that they think !!! ...
  • LadyjeyLadyjey LadyjeyComments: 0
    Will there ever be an option to use coins/super bucks to purchase skip task tickets?
  • hayshazhayshaz hayshazComments: 46 ✭✭
    Flag decorations would be awesome :) 🇦🇺
  • Tapez votre commentaire
  • SuperCity Mobile Bonjour. Comme beaucoup de vos joueurs sur facebook, je remarque que vous nous "obligez" à acheter des bâtiments avec des bucks qui sont si difficiles à gagner ! Par contre, plus on avance dans le jeu et moins on dépense de pièces... on se retrouve avec des millions de pièces qui ne servent à rien. Faites nous plaisir en nous permettant de dépenser nos pièces, qu'on a gagnées.... Les seuls bâtiments qu'il reste à acheter ne s'achètent qu'avec des bucks ! D'autre part, vous nous envoyez des offres promotionnelles pour acheter par carte bleue des bâtiments qui ne donnent que des pièces et 1 ou 2 énergies ! Des pièces.... on en a trop ! Proposez nous d'acheter des bâtiments qui donnent des bucks et des tickets "passez la tache" et là, on ne pourra pas résister et on achètera plus facilement ! Moi, personnellement, je dépenserais bien facilement 15 € pour acheter ces bâtiments car je m'amuserais beaucoup plus !
    SuperCity Mobile Bonjour. Comme beaucoup de vos joueurs sur facebook, je remarque que vous nous "obligez" à acheter des bâtiments avec des bucks qui sont si difficiles à gagner ! Par contre, plus on avance dans le jeu et moins on dépense de pièces... on se retrouve avec des millions de pièces qui ne servent à rien. Faites nous plaisir en nous permettant de dépenser nos pièces, qu'on a gagnées.... Les seuls bâtiments qu'il reste à acheter ne s'achètent qu'avec des bucks ! D'autre part, vous nous envoyez des offres promotionnelles pour acheter par carte bleue des bâtiments qui ne donnent que des pièces et 1 ou 2 énergies ! Des pièces.... on en a trop ! Proposez nous d'acheter des bâtiments qui donnent des bucks et des tickets "passez la tache" et là, on ne pourra pas résister et on achètera plus facilement ! Moi, personnellement, je dépenserais bien facilement 15 € pour acheter ces bâtiments car je m'amuserais beaucoup plus !
    Les développeurs estiment qu'ils donnent beaucoup d'occasions pour les superbucks gratuits. Beaucoup de la quête et des événements donnent des superbucks comme récompenses et de nombreux joueurs gagnent 500 sb par mois gratuitement s'il vous plaît lire nos conseils et astuces section pour en savoir plus. Donc, il n'y a pas de forçage, mais bien sûr, nous attendons de vous de dépenser les superbucks que vous obtenez sur la construction nécessaire pour les quêtes. Si c'est la façon dont vous voulez jouer le jeu.
  • Why not making a chatroom of a neighbours so that we can ask help to the online players...
    Why not making a chatroom of a neighbours so that we can ask help to the online players...
    Are you a member of a Supercity Mobile group on Facebook?  
  • Buonasera, non sono sicura di scrivere nel posto giusto ma vorrei esprimere la rabbia e la frustrazione mia e di tanti altri giocatori. Avete proposto contemporaneamente una serie di missioni assolutamente impossibili (a meno che non si usassero tanti soldi veri).Il risultato è che tante persone stanno abbandonando il gioco. Non so se sarà possibile farli tornare indietro ma credo sia giusto farvi sapere quello che sta succedendo 
    Buonasera, non sono sicura di scrivere nel posto giusto ma vorrei esprimere la rabbia e la frustrazione mia e di tanti altri giocatori. Avete proposto contemporaneamente una serie di missioni assolutamente impossibili (a meno che non si usassero tanti soldi veri).Il risultato è che tante persone stanno abbandonando il gioco. Non so se sarà possibile farli tornare indietro ma credo sia giusto farvi sapere quello che sta succedendo 
    Sì, questo è il posto giusto per postare. Molti giocatori si sentono in questo modo e ci sarà sicuramente oass questo insieme agli sviluppatori. Grazie mille per il tuo feedback.