💭 Suggestion Box

759 Comments·Updated 10 September 2018 10:16 AM

Comments

• so they should choose a building that we can do in a quest to get those start tickets and so we all have equality at the time of picking them up. Is it humble my opinion that they believe?🤔 Plizzzz 
  • How about not having to scroll through alot of old suggestions to make a new one,:'( ... Giving time to work on it how about a Christmas wonderland castle like the baverien inn Michigan
  • CarlynbarkCarlynbark CarlynbarkComments: 1228 ✭✭✭✭
    How about not having to scroll through alot of old suggestions to make a new one,:'( ... Giving time to work on it how about a Christmas wonderland castle like the baverien inn Michigan
    All of our buildings come from the Supercity PC game. They just refit them for mobile. So if a building is already in the other game chances are better that your suggestion would be looked at. 😉 
    so they should choose a building that we can do in a quest to get those start tickets and so we all have equality at the time of picking them up. Is it humble my opinion that they believe?🤔

I am not quite sure what you are referring to. Start Tickets?
  • My sweetheart the boosters tickets I’m refer maybe in future put the building gift 🎁 this ticket similar this building now give tickets rulet Maybe considering put one building gifts the tickets boosters 
  • Can’t believe there’s a quest which requires you to spend almost £25 just for one of the three levels.....  and not even for a great prize.
  • Wow daylight robbery
  • New event suggestion! A mini-golf event! And a new business suggestion... we definitely need a veterinarian!
  • Need more infrastructure so we can place the house we get as prizes ..I need more infrastructure and population 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Oh and fix the wheel of fortune ..don’t need coins, crates or plants ..would be great if we could sell the excess plants and stuff 
  • Hello. The buildings that you propose to 14 € are not interesting to possess. Some coins and 3 energies do not make you want to take out the credit card ... You would certainly have more buyers (me, the first) if the buildings could give bucks and booster tickets every 5 or 8 hours ... Owning such a building would be really more attractive ! Thank you to   think about it.
  • This other friend take the building...
    but this building is very beautiful 😍
    I would really love having it in my city 😭
    but I'm broke 😣 inverti in the building before that and this month it's impossible for me to get it 😞 if they could give the option of a contest 😍 maybe we'll have luck and we'll get it 🙃👌😘
  • Type your comentóthis building is very beautiful 😍
    I would really love having it in my city 😭
    but I'm broke 😣 inverti in the building before that and this month it's impossible for me to get it 😞 if they could give the option of a contest 😍 maybe we'll have luck and we'll get it 🙃👌😘
  •  لماذا لا يتم عرض بعض المباني الجديده والمعالم بالعمله النقديه حتى وان كان سعرها بالملايين لاننا لا نستطيع الشراءبالمال الحقيقي ولا ليس لدين مايكفي من ..العمله الخضراء
     لماذا لا يتم عرض بعض المباني الجديده والمعالم بالعمله النقديه حتى وان كان سعرها بالملايين لاننا لا نستطيع الشراءبالمال الحقيقي ولا ليس لدين مايكفي من ..العمله الخضراء
    هل قراءة تلميحات ونصائح القسم ؟ هل جمع الخاصة بك السوبر دولار من منزل الحظ كل يوم و العمدة الإقامة ؟ 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128298/hints-and-tips
  • christmas theme & christmas quest
    christmas theme & christmas quest
    We have some amazing Christmas buildings and deco. I take it you were not playing last December?  You will absolutely love Christmas with Supercity! ❤️
  • ALi SysALi Sys ALi SysComments: 1
    Я не могу восстановить свой аккаунт , есть ли такой возможности ?!
    ALi Sys said:
    Я не могу восстановить свой аккаунт , есть ли такой возможности ?!
    О нет!  Я уверен, что команда поддержки может помочь вам. Здесь находится ссылка.
    https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity-mobile/?p=all
  • hayshazhayshaz hayshazComments: 46 ✭✭
    Hi I think that  the writing that the player puts in should be translated to the visitors language so we can speed up the right thing 
    Thankyou
    This is a great idea! 👍👍
    Cobi said:
    :D I have also a suggestion.
     I would like to see increases the number of 5 clicks. :D 
    It is a game played  all over the world with different times.
     When I sleep there neighbors come and see me and vice versa.
     Then is 5 clicks In the heart zone very little. :'( So can't you be good help and go the neighbors on other things. :s
    Or they have to keep coming back to, whatever I do. Get that limit off it.
    I currently have 140 neighbors whose 80 regularly stopping by.  

So I ask this: get off the limit of 5 clicks per deco! <3
    I second the motion!  Even allowing ten would be better. I may have mentioned it before but many players are disconnecting from Facebook overnight. I tested it last night for the first time. I had many less neighbours in my city when I woke up. Now I just wait and see if they will stop by today. 🤞🏻

Mayors, what do you think about this idea?  Would you like to have more than five players speed up a building before needing to clear it?  Please click Agree and Comment on this thread! 
    Yes please!! I’m in Australia and many of my helps come in overnight. Being able to have 400 in-game friends is amazing but only 5 helps per building feels like an unfair limit.

#eventenwouldbebetter 😉🤞
    In reference to the comment above... it would be great if the welcome message was translated to the visitor’s language. I’d also like to see it hang there a bit longer when I arrive so I remember to read it :)

On a side note, if somebody can please translate the pictured message or tell me how I can type it into google translator, I’d be forever grateful 🙏😊❤️
    hayshaz said:
    In reference to the comment above... it would be great if the welcome message was translated to the visitor’s language. I’d also like to see it hang there a bit longer when I arrive so I remember to read it :)

On a side note, if somebody can please translate the pictured message or tell me how I can type it into google translator, I’d be forever grateful 🙏😊❤️
    You could change your keyboard to Russian and then type it out. However, I will mention this to my supervisor and see how possibly a translation could be implemented. 
    Thank you. And sorry, I posted a comment for this thread on the other conversation we’re having 😂 I hope im the only one I’ve confused 🤷‍♂️:) 
  • Annyelika HidalgoAnnyelika Hidalgo Annyelika HidalgoComments: 175 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Decorations ideas 😅👍
  • Hello Federica, Good idea . These attractions are coming up in quests lately. I will give you a link to our suggestions area on the forum. Our developers will see your comments there. Enjoy your
  • Are there plans to sell off buildings like a hot-air balloon, a circus, a park for lovers, etc.? I need!!! Please, please 🌝
    Can we please move the water 💧 from the misc. section of the inventory to the rewards section please? 😘
    @Avilon Arnold Walston
    that looks amazing. I love how you used that big rock in your design!  Also those floating ghosts with the spotlights! Brilliant!  It really creates an optical illusion. Love it!💜
  • @SuperCityMobile if you would please go back to a previous sale you had with 50% off on land expansions It would be more persuasive for me to spend my own cash. Please Enable the land expansion discounts, and watch how quick I purchase ‘’bucks’ to expand quickly! :)
    @SuperCityMobile if you would please go back to a previous sale you had with 50% off on land expansions It would be more persuasive for me to spend my own cash. Please Enable the land expansion discounts, and watch how quick I purchase ‘’bucks’ to expand quickly! :)
    Hi there. The 50% discount was a one time event that is preprogrammed into the game. Please do not wait for another discount as one is not coming in the foreseeable future. 💜
  • Why have supercity mobile gotten so greedy it seem almost every quest in order to finish you need to buy in cash a building. I don’t know if I’m going to continue playing this game. i love this game but with cash no way :( i will making a complaint

• New decorations 🎃
  • good morning friends 🤗
    I do not know if it's me alone but I think we have lots of halloween candy among those 2 more than others ... I think supercity should consider leaving them and using them for future Thanksgiving and Christmas events, I think the candies would look good for them because the chocolate or cocoa is perfect for Christmas and candy for thanksgiving I do not know what you think?🤗
  • I am findng this game very hard at the min they keep making all these buildings (most are bought with real cash ) 
    My main problems are I have hardly any space not enough money to buy land 
    I can get the valley but can't as I have not enough gold and then leave money for crop ect
    And if you collect gold you run out of energy and can't do the challenges also if I do the challenges I don't have time to do visits to get energy 
    SO FUSTRATING !!!!!
    I am findng this game very hard at the min they keep making all these buildings (most are bought with real cash ) 
    My main problems are I have hardly any space not enough money to buy land 
    I can get the valley but can't as I have not enough gold and then leave money for crop ect
    And if you collect gold you run out of energy and can't do the challenges also if I do the challenges I don't have time to do visits to get energy 
    SO FUSTRATING !!!!!
    Have you read our Hints and tips section on how to earn more energy? 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128298/hints-and-tips
  • How about adding more buttons or tabs in the storage area for sorting through what we have in inventory.  Every time I want to look for a decoration to add to my city, I quite often have to scroll all the way to the end to find items.  You could add buttons for fences, trees and bushes, flowers, fountains, pavement, etc.
    How about adding more buttons or tabs in the storage area for sorting through what we have in inventory.  Every time I want to look for a decoration to add to my city, I quite often have to scroll all the way to the end to find items.  You could add buttons for fences, trees and bushes, flowers, fountains, pavement, etc.
    Thank you. I have forwarded this suggestion to the team. 💜
  • Eve555Eve555 Eve555Comments: 1
    I wish you would extend the time for the Harvest Fair. It only has 1 day and 10 hrs left and out of 100 people I am competing with only 1 person has met over 240 points and the 2nd place still has 50 points to go in order to get the building prize. I have been playing around the clock and I still have 120 points to go. This is just ridiculous. This is the kind of thing that brings down motivation of players to play your game. 
    Eve555 said:
    I wish you would extend the time for the Harvest Fair. It only has 1 day and 10 hrs left and out of 100 people I am competing with only 1 person has met over 240 points and the 2nd place still has 50 points to go in order to get the building prize. I have been playing around the clock and I still have 120 points to go. This is just ridiculous. This is the kind of thing that brings down motivation of players to play your game. 
     Some of the events are much more difficult for players in early levels. Please just focus on the challenges that you are able to do. Eventually you will have all the buildings you need and you will be able to compete at a higher level. 
  • You can unlock all decorations and houses. Can be placed in City Center. Players want to fill the event building style and you unlock many things now. I see you unlock many things this time. You can place a Japanese building in city Center. You unlock a tree and many things, but you do not unlock housing. I think you can do it.
    You can unlock all decorations and houses. Can be placed in City Center. Players want to fill the event building style and you unlock many things now. I see you unlock many things this time. You can place a Japanese building in city Center. You unlock a tree and many things, but you do not unlock housing. I think you can do it.
     It’s a valid question. I have asked the team and I am waiting for a response. I think due to the time zone they are all asleep right now. I will let you know as soon as I hear something back. 💜
    You can unlock all decorations and houses. Can be placed in City Center. Players want to fill the event building style and you unlock many things now. I see you unlock many things this time. You can place a Japanese building in city Center. You unlock a tree and many things, but you do not unlock housing. I think you can do it.

I have heard back. It’s true the developers have more advanced technological resources now and they are able to unlock items, however it is their intention to entice players to the Valley.  They want players to develop the Valley as well. 💗 😉 

• I'd love to have something added to the store in the game, like when we look at residences to buy it, it will also show us how many of those buildings / items we already have in our inventory? That would be super helpful.

Low quality animation.

please try to restart your game. When the animation is glitching like that. 
  • if friend 😭 as it might be possible ... maybe in a future supercity we have that option to donate items 😅👌 I will put it in the forum, the suggestions are never too much, just like I gave them for Christmas 🤗 but. thanks hero phog for offering you 😘👌

• 1 ) Mersin Kız Kalesi ( an enormous fortress in the middle of the sea. )  
    2 ) Beylerbeyi Palace ( Turkey Istanbul ) 
    3 ) Çırağan Palace ( Turkey Istanbul ) 
    4 ) Dolmabahçe Palace ( Turkey Istanbul ) 

P L E A S E   
    edited December 2018
    Ideas San valentines

• Park romantic 😍👌
    edited December 2018
    hello guys from supercity 😍👌 I thank you very much all the wonderful things that have been in this

• hello guys from supercity 😍👌
    I thank you very much all the wonderful things that have been in this season I love them all ... but sadly I saw this post and not so they can help us, I asked a lot to ask, I but I love this game a lot and also other others maybe what think and you can help us with that 😅👌 thank you for your time 😘👌
    hello guys from supercity 😍👌
    I thank you very much all the wonderful things that have been in this season I love them all ... but sadly I saw this post and not so they can help us, I asked a lot to ask, I but I love this game a lot and also other others maybe what think and you can help us with that 😅👌 thank you for your time 😘👌
    Unfortunately Santa’s house will not be offered in SuperCity mobile this season.  We will have this to look forward to for next Christmas!
  • We want an endeavor to Kung Fu
    We want an endeavor to Kung Fu
    I think this is a great idea. I have forwarded you idea to the team. As you know we (Mobile) take all of our buildings from the web game and currently there is not any building related to Kung for or karate. However we are looking at other ways to incorporate this idea into the game or social media!  Enjoy you holidays!
  • LindyLindy LindyComments: 1
    Add me, please. https//facebook.com/linda.lewis9883
  • Hey guys,
    Keep up the amazing work this is an awesome game, just a few suggestions though?:
    1. On the photo I have attached, could you please open up 2 squares of land here, would be great! 😃👍🏻
    2. What about a quest to upgrade the city bridge? When completed it turns into the Sydney Harbour Bridge or the Golden Gate Bridge....?
    3. Could you please make it so that the Bell Flowers, Bell House and Sylph House can be used in the Enchanted Valley? I would love to move mine here if possible?
    4. I know you hear this a lot but could really use more land also 👍🏻👍🏻
    That’s all for now 😊
    Thanks again!
  • Chi Dai  SunChi Dai Sun Chi Dai SunComments: 4
    edited December 2018
    請加我的連結如下:
    https ://m.facebook.com/chidai.sun?ref = bookmarks
    感恩您  謝謝
  • 輸入你的評論
  • Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 44 Community Manager
    Hey guys,
    Keep up the amazing work this is an awesome game, just a few suggestions though?:
    1. On the photo I have attached, could you please open up 2 squares of land here, would be great! 😃👍🏻
    2. What about a quest to upgrade the city bridge? When completed it turns into the Sydney Harbour Bridge or the Golden Gate Bridge....?
    3. Could you please make it so that the Bell Flowers, Bell House and Sylph House can be used in the Enchanted Valley? I would love to move mine here if possible?
    4. I know you hear this a lot but could really use more land also 👍🏻👍🏻
    That’s all for now 😊
    Thanks again!
    Thanks a lot for your suggestion, Tracey! I'm sure some of them will come true soon ;) Stay tuned!
  • I have a suggestion We can buy Currencies

By phone balance
  • Sabrina78Sabrina78 Sabrina78Comments: 132 ✭✭✭

Dans SuperCity, il y a beaucoup plus de personnages que ci-dessus, donc les rajouter serait une bonne chose car actuellement, on a quasiment tous les mêmes avatars.
    Le mieux serait de pouvoir ajouter nos propres images.
    Merci 😉.
    Sabrina78 said:

Dans SuperCity, il y a beaucoup plus de personnages que ci-dessus, donc les rajouter serait une bonne chose car actuellement, on a quasiment tous les mêmes avatars.
    Le mieux serait de pouvoir ajouter nos propres images.
    Merci 😉.
    C'est une excellente suggestion! Je vais les transmettre à l'équipe.
    I have a suggestion We can buy Currencies

By phone balance
    Hi there. I asked about this and was told that it is very complex to add this option to the mobile platform. Hopefully more countries will allow in app purchases in the near future.
    edited December 2018

Ça serait bien que pour tous les objets identiques et placés à la suite, on puisse utiliser le « bouton continu », comme par exemple : pelouse, arbre, fleur,...
    PS : avoir de l’eau pour créer des lacs, rivières,... serait sympathique.
    Mais en priorité, des terrains supplémentaires car avec toutes ces quêtes et bâtiments énormes qui prennent beaucoup de places, cela devient urgent.

Ça serait plus pratique, si on pouvait utiliser la barre déroulante car actuellement elle est inactive.
    Le mieux serait que l’on puisse ranger nos objets par thème comme c’est le cas dans « le magasin », comme on peut le voir ci-dessous.

Et pouvoir avoir le choix de placer tous les objets soit dans « le centre-ville » soit dans « la vallée enchantée », car par exemple, je ne vois pas pourquoi certains arbres ne peuvent qu’etre installés soit dans l’un soit dans l’autre.

@Sabrina78
    Merci pour vos suggestions. L'équipe est toujours à la recherche de façons d'apporter des améliorations.
  •  Hi there. I wonder if the game could give more than two free tickets every day , earned from helping our neighbors. It will help us finishing some of our questions since some of us have problem with the wheel fortune. Mine is working only when I have to use those I earn from my neighbors. Or the game should think to help us by giving some extra to us just to help us. Dont you think?
    Ce cela fait un moment que je pense la même chose, 2 par jour ce n’est pas assez. Cela pourrait nous aider vu qu’il y a souvent plusieurs quêtes en même temps.
    Et aussi augmenter la quantité totale qui est actuellement de 15.
    Et concernant les cadeaux offerts par la roue de la fortune : mettre ceux qui sont habituellement à acheter avec des SB et non avec des pièces car ceux-là, on peut les acheter nous mêmes.
    Merci 😉.
     Hi there. I wonder if the game could give more than two free tickets every day , earned from helping our neighbors. It will help us finishing some of our questions since some of us have problem with the wheel fortune. Mine is working only when I have to use those I earn from my neighbors. Or the game should think to help us by giving some extra to us just to help us. Dont you think?
    We are expecting the issue with the wheel of fortune to be fixed in the next update which were expecting mid January.
    Et va-t-il y avoir une amélioration du SuperBingo car ça fait plusieurs fois que j’y joue et au final, je ne gagne que des ⚡️ et des ⭐️, aucun des cadeaux cités ni des SB, donc j’ai arrêté de jouer au Bingo ☹️.
    Sabrina78 said:
    Et va-t-il y avoir une amélioration du SuperBingo car ça fait plusieurs fois que j’y joue et au final, je ne gagne que des ⚡️ et des ⭐️, aucun des cadeaux cités ni des SB, donc j’ai arrêté de jouer au Bingo ☹️.
    J'ai gagné au moins 15 à 20 bâtiments sur le bingo En un an. Cela dépend de la façon dont vous jouez. Essaie d'en finir deux par jour.  Maintenant j'ai tellement de bâtiments SB je joue juste le bingo pour rassembler des articles. Quand j'ai les articles j'ai refusé la tâche.....
    edited December 2018
    Sabrina78 said:
    J'ai gagné au moins 15 à 20 bâtiments sur le bingo En un an. Cela dépend de la façon dont vous jouez. Essaie d'en finir deux par jour.  Maintenant j'ai tellement de bâtiments SB je joue juste le bingo pour rassembler des articles. Quand j'ai les articles j'ai refusé la tâche.....
    Oui mais ça c’était avant car il y a quelques mois, j’avais contacté l’équipe de SuperCity, et on m’avait dit que les joueurs souhaitaient des ⚡️ donc c’est pour ça qu’on ne gagnait que des ⚡️, mais qu’ils allaient revenir comme avant et pouvoir gagner des cadeaux (commerces, objets de décoration, SB), et à ce jour, ce n’est toujours pas le cas.

Et en réalité, ce système ne permet pas vraiment de gagner des ⚡️ puisque :
    pour X ⚡️ gagnés - X ⚡️ dépensés (pour gagner le bingo) = 0 ⚡️.

Donc merci de rétablir le SuperBingo 🙂.
  • I just finished the Subtle Science mission. The rewards are really worthless and without any interest. So much effort to harvest everything we were asked ... 24 clamps obtained in 4 hours each ... We have only 6 factories that make ... 16 hours of waiting ... for so little .... but we really do not care about us! We start the missions with a lot of dreams and hopes to get sublime rewards with buildings that really give ... but what we win is ridiculous. Supercity ... you disappointed me and you think of your customers as babies.
    I just finished the Subtle Science mission. The rewards are really worthless and without any interest. So much effort to harvest everything we were asked ... 24 clamps obtained in 4 hours each ... We have only 6 factories that make ... 16 hours of waiting ... for so little .... but we really do not care about us! We start the missions with a lot of dreams and hopes to get sublime rewards with buildings that really give ... but what we win is ridiculous. Supercity ... you disappointed me and you think of your customers as babies.
    Really? I actually loved those decorations. I think it is a hint that the aliens may be returning to Supercity. We have to wait and see. They did hint at an alien return last summer. But who knows what the aliens will do?  They do not live in the same temporal field as the rest of us. 😉 
     I agree they are asking for a lot of items. I also snapped a screenshot a couple days ago of both of the quests asking for so many clamps and sent it in as a complaint. Although then I turned around and won about 12 on the wheel. 💁🏼‍♀️🤭🤫
    Les personnages marchent n’importe où (même dans l’eau 🤪) donc il serait plus logique qu’ils marchent uniquement sur les trottoirs et s’ils veulent traverser la route, créer des passages piétons 😉.
    Sabrina78 said:
    Les personnages marchent n’importe où (même dans l’eau 🤪) donc il serait plus logique qu’ils marchent uniquement sur les trottoirs et s’ils veulent traverser la route, créer des passages piétons 😉.
    Oui je suis d'accord! Ils semblent pouvoir marcher partout maintenant.
    Sabrina78 said:
    Oui je suis d'accord! Ils semblent pouvoir marcher partout maintenant.
    Ce sont des extraterrestres 😂😂.

Et autre chose, les objets récoltés par les nouveaux bâtiments de production (café-boulangerie, usine de meubles et cabinet de curiosité) vont dans « le port de commerce ».

Et pour plus de clarté, ne serait-il pas possible de mettre aussi ceux obtenus par « le café de samantha » et « la boutique de Noël » au même endroit. Tout comme « unité d’eau » car pour tous ces objets, on doit tout le temps faire défiler cette longue liste (inventaire/divers) pour savoir combien on en a en stock. Merci 😊 

• Hi I think we should get an option to Re-Sell our items in storage .
    For the mobile platform ..  When there are way too many items in there it tends to slow the action of tapping to open the storage. Maybe there should be a way we can resell or give them as gifts to our neighbours...  And big shout out to the Mayor who's always ahead or little behind me,  in the Story telling game.  Omg this competition is so much Vybes. I can feel the thrills.  Also can we get a chat option to chat with our neighbors. That would be awesome !!!!
    Hi I think we should get an option to Re-Sell our items in storage .
    For the mobile platform ..  When there are way too many items in there it tends to slow the action of tapping to open the storage. Maybe there should be a way we can resell or give them as gifts to our neighbours...  And big shout out to the Mayor who's always ahead or little behind me,  in the Story telling game.  Omg this competition is so much Vybes. I can feel the thrills.  Also can we get a chat option to chat with our neighbors. That would be awesome !!!!
    Thank you for your suggestions. So glad you’re enjoying the game! I will give you the link to our need help post on Facebook, at the very bottom there are links to some Facebook fan groups. If you’re looking to interact with other players this is a great place to go.
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/supercity-mobile/find-out-all-about-our-community-including-some-really-amazing-fan-groups-/1088672418192574/
  • Developers, please check your population cap. I swear, it keeps changing. 
    Actually it would as u level up 
  • Can we get a chat window to chat with our neighbors 
    Can we get a chat window to chat with our neighbors 

Unfortunately the developers have advised us that that is too complex a system to put into the mobile game. I gave you a link above if you care to join some of the fan groups to connect with other players.
  • Super FLATIRON BUILDING which gives 15 UV lamps .... I would also like buildings that give springs, hard candies, backpacks ... the famous rocket (which I hate) or arrows Park at heart (which I hate too 😂)
    Super FLATIRON BUILDING which gives 15 UV lamps .... I would also like buildings that give springs, hard candies, backpacks ... the famous rocket (which I hate) or arrows Park at heart (which I hate too 😂)
    I agree. Those items are hard to get.
  • The puppet theater's mission started well thanks to the generosity of Supercity ... 1 superbuck a day with the building won and 10 superbucks in the following chests with a booster ticket. But, I see that the objects requested are almost all present in my inventory ... Because of this, this mission empties me completely all my stock! This is not interesting when you consider the difficulty to make stock! We should be able to have the opportunity not to take the items from the stock, but to produce them specifically. It would be less UPSET ! So, I have to stop the damages and I stop this mission of the Puppet Theater ... regretfully because I liked it a lot 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Is there anyway we can get a chance at winning, buying(I like to earn in the challenge over just buying....i love the challenges) or earning The House with a Watermill pretty pretty pretty pretty please I beg of you please (and if you may ever so kindly, if possible & and I am not asking for toooooooo much, may you pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty please let it be a challenge 💪💪💪 like The Puppet Theater, Atomium anf/or Unusual Wager.....maybe something using a little bit of all 3 in 1). I'm going to just throw this out there, I feel like it will be super-d-suppers😍😍😍😍happy-go-lucky💛💛💛💛💛😁😁😁😁😁😁😜😝😛😜😁😁😁💛💛💛💛💛fantastttttttcallllllllyyyyy🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊AWESOME if you might be able to make it possible to open up another chance to earn👷👷👷The Windmill as well please please please please please please please please?????!!!!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🎉🎊🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊💝💝💝💝💝💝🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁💐💐💐💐💐💐🎉🎊🎉🎊🎊🎉🎊    P.S. I'm asking all for myself im not sure others might even want that or Agree with me (I know it might not be anytime soon and/or fit into the program.....IM SO WILLING TO WAIT I JUST WANT TO KNOW FOR CERTAIN IF THAT DOOR WILL ONCE OPENS AGAING😭😭😭WILL I BE HEART BROKEN FOREVER💔💔💔OR WILL THERR BE A POSSIBILITY THAT SOMEDAY IN THE FUTURE THAT DOOR WILL ONCE AGAIN😁😁😁😁👏👏👏👏❤💛💛❤💛❤MY HEART WILL HAVE A CHANGE "THE OPPORTUNITY" TO BE ABLE ONE DAY HAVE "THE HOUSE WITH A WATERMILL" IN MY CITY👏👏👏👏👏👑👑🎀🎀......MAYBE EVEN A WINDMILL IN MY CITY AS WELL "FINGERS CROSSED)🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🙏🙏🙏🙏🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀👑👑👑👑😇😇😇😇😁😁😁😁😛😜😜😛😁😁😁😁❤❤❤💛💛💛💛💜💜💜🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌👏👏👏👏💪💪💪💪👷👷👮😍😍😍😍😍😻😻😻😻👍👍👍👍👍🔥💥🔥💥🔥🎮🎮🎮🏆🏆🏆🏁🏁🏁🎶🎶🎶🎶💝💝💝🎉🎊🎉🎊🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌞🌞🌞
  • my new area of ​​garden sale and exhibition to the detail u greater ... what you need of flowers for february in valentines ... here we have it pass and get the flowers you want ... 😃 we will be changing our selection of flowers week ... !!! 😉 ... so take advantage of the offers !!! ...
  • as I would like the main quest of san valentine was like this that happened Christmas that we had more options to acquire different decorations with option to skips 😍👌 would be great ... I'll put in the proposals for this new quest in san valentine. .. would be good new and innovative decorations ... as lovers under a small tree, in love enjoying a pigni, new people selling balloons or arrangements for san valentine, in love giving gifts to each other ... that put floors like paths of lovers in the form of hearts ... the balloons that they put and the tables of the wedding quest are nice they should incorporate them for future valentines missions, the stones of the quest of Christmas stones I love should integrate them are beautiful😍 also would be good to put as small lakes with lovers in boats would be beautiful😍, I also thought that they would make like bridges in stone with some lovers in ... the tower pizza..!!!!is great decorations to... I think 🤔 this perfect put the tickets lottery again 🙈🥰all this im Agino style italy single imaginenlon 😍👌 ....

• Hello dear Friends.The current quest "splendid carnival" is the last one that decides me to stop these stupid quests. The quests of Supercity are only made to make you buy buildings with superbucks ... But, attention .... you buy 2 buildings, the missions will ask you 5 ... If you buy 5, we will you ask for 8! If you buy 10, you say ... there, it's ok, I'll be cool .... NO! We ask you 15! In short, no interest to buy, we are always blocked. Another thing ... you fall for an interesting building at 13 € credit card because this building will bring you 18 items in one go! Wow and we think it's great to have such a building because, at this price, it can certainly be used again and all the time .... NO! This building will only be used once, because the following week, Supercity makes you another discount offer, for another building, which will produce exactly THE SAME THING, and only once, of course! Why do you do this Supercity? All your players will stop buying, me first! Your players will have enough and go elsewhere ... You should stop having this short-sighted commercial policy ... and build on the future ... so that your customers stay and be loyal ... Your game is friendly, dynamic and well organized, but you really should change your business policy. In addition, many complain that the missions are long ... it is surely to incite them to spend superbucks and boosters to advance faster ... we understand ... but when you ask to manufacture 18 computer mice of 2 hours, while we have only 6 factories .... it's 6 hours waiting ... it's not great .... When you have to harvest 30 "hard candies" from the small rocket ... do you really think it's fun to spend more than 4 hours doing this mission? Or when you have to collect 3 arrows from the Romantic Park ... 2 hours per arrow ... total 6 hours! only for 1 mission ??? No, it's not fun! I also wonder why we can buy as much as we want stores paid with superbucks ... while we are limited with those bought with coins ... Most players are also limited in number of factories, while many older players were able to buy up to 20 factories ... while we only 6! And you put us in competition during the great quests! You still have not found the solution to put all players on equal terms ... I have invested a lot in my city, in cash, in superbucks and in time, like many players. But now my eyes are open and I understand a lot. It only remains for me to spend my time making decoration .... but even this has become impossible because we have more room place .... since you do not offer more extensions. I think I'm at the end of the possibilities of your game and I'm only at level 101 ... and I do not take pleasure to play. It's a shame because this game has other advantages. It's been nine months since I played it. The limits are quickly reached. There is no more evolution possible, except level up ... but even that does not bring you anything, no possible benefit. One could imagine having more factories, more land or stores ... just 5 superbucks at the level change. A last little piece of advice from friends ... you should spend less time building beautiful buildings to sell and make money, but you should simply try to give more pleasure to the players. Thank you. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

@Ayada Paradis. Thank you for your feedback. Could you please format this into point form (so it is easier to read and answer) and the forward it to our support team?
    https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity-mobile/?l=en&p=all
    edited January 23

Hello dear Friends.The current quest "splendid carnival" is the last one that decides me to stop these stupid quests. The quests of Supercity are only made to make you buy buildings with superbucks ... But, attention .... you buy 2 buildings, the missions will ask you 5 ... If you buy 5, we will you ask for 8! If you buy 10, you say ... there, it's ok, I'll be cool .... NO! We ask you 15! In short, no interest to buy, we are always blocked. Another thing ... you fall for an interesting building at 13 € credit card because this building will bring you 18 items in one go! Wow and we think it's great to have such a building because, at this price, it can certainly be used again and all the time .... NO! This building will only be used once, because the following week, Supercity makes you another discount offer, for another building, which will produce exactly THE SAME THING, and only once, of course! Why do you do this Supercity? All your players will stop buying, me first! Your players will have enough and go elsewhere ... You should stop having this short-sighted commercial policy ... and build on the future ... so that your customers stay and be loyal ... Your game is friendly, dynamic and well organized, but you really should change your business policy. In addition, many complain that the missions are long ... it is surely to incite them to spend superbucks and boosters to advance faster ... we understand ... but when you ask to manufacture 18 computer mice of 2 hours, while we have only 6 factories .... it's 6 hours waiting ... it's not great .... When you have to harvest 30 "hard candies" from the small rocket ... do you really think it's fun to spend more than 4 hours doing this mission? Or when you have to collect 3 arrows from the Romantic Park ... 2 hours per arrow ... total 6 hours! only for 1 mission ??? No, it's not fun! I also wonder why we can buy as much as we want stores paid with superbucks ... while we are limited with those bought with coins ... Most players are also limited in number of factories, while many older players were able to buy up to 20 factories ... while we only 6! And you put us in competition during the great quests! You still have not found the solution to put all players on equal terms ... I have invested a lot in my city, in cash, in superbucks and in time, like many players. But now my eyes are open and I understand a lot. It only remains for me to spend my time making decoration .... but even this has become impossible because we have more room place .... since you do not offer more extensions. I think I'm at the end of the possibilities of your game and I'm only at level 101 ... and I do not take pleasure to play. It's a shame because this game has other advantages. It's been nine months since I played it. The limits are quickly reached. There is no more evolution possible, except level up ... but even that does not bring you anything, no possible benefit. One could imagine having more factories, more land or stores ... just 5 superbucks at the level change. A last little piece of advice from friends ... you should spend less time building beautiful buildings to sell and make money, but you should simply try to give more pleasure to the players. Thank you. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

+++++ 1

Le but d’un jeu est d’y prendre plaisir et non essayer par tous les moyens de nous faire dépenser puisque certains bâtiments payants (SP ou argent réel) sont nécessaires pour avancer dans le jeu ou d’offrir des cadeaux inutiles surtout quand on les reçoit en plusieurs exemplaires.
    Et il y a beaucoup de choses illogiques : des monuments / bâtiments chers qui donnent moins de choses (pièces et ⚡️) par rapport à d’autres qui sont moins chers ou pour les missions, il faut collecter des objets qui demandent plusieurs heures pour au final n’obtenir qu’1 point,...
    etc... etc... etc... Mais tous ces problèmes et bien d’autres, je l’ai déjà signalé plusieurs fois au support technique mais apparemment satisfaire ses joueurs n’est pas leur priorité.

PS : Et effectivement plus vous avez de bâtiments identiques, plus on vous en demandera plus pour les missions donc à partir d’un certain nombre de bâtiments, il n’est plus intéressant d’acheter ce même bâtiment.

Merci de tenir compte des mécontentements de vos joueurs, le jeu ne pourra qu’en être meilleur. 😉🙂 Car nous sommes beaucoup à le penser mais tous ne viennent pas sur le forum pour l’exprimer.
    Sabrina78 said:

Hello dear Friends.The current quest "splendid carnival" is the last one that decides me to stop these stupid quests. The quests of Supercity are only made to make you buy buildings with superbucks ... But, attention .... you buy 2 buildings, the missions will ask you 5 ... If you buy 5, we will you ask for 8! If you buy 10, you say ... there, it's ok, I'll be cool .... NO! We ask you 15! In short, no interest to buy, we are always blocked. Another thing ... you fall for an interesting building at 13 € credit card because this building will bring you 18 items in one go! Wow and we think it's great to have such a building because, at this price, it can certainly be used again and all the time .... NO! This building will only be used once, because the following week, Supercity makes you another discount offer, for another building, which will produce exactly THE SAME THING, and only once, of course! Why do you do this Supercity? All your players will stop buying, me first! Your players will have enough and go elsewhere ... You should stop having this short-sighted commercial policy ... and build on the future ... so that your customers stay and be loyal ... Your game is friendly, dynamic and well organized, but you really should change your business policy. In addition, many complain that the missions are long ... it is surely to incite them to spend superbucks and boosters to advance faster ... we understand ... but when you ask to manufacture 18 computer mice of 2 hours, while we have only 6 factories .... it's 6 hours waiting ... it's not great .... When you have to harvest 30 "hard candies" from the small rocket ... do you really think it's fun to spend more than 4 hours doing this mission? Or when you have to collect 3 arrows from the Romantic Park ... 2 hours per arrow ... total 6 hours! only for 1 mission ??? No, it's not fun! I also wonder why we can buy as much as we want stores paid with superbucks ... while we are limited with those bought with coins ... Most players are also limited in number of factories, while many older players were able to buy up to 20 factories ... while we only 6! And you put us in competition during the great quests! You still have not found the solution to put all players on equal terms ... I have invested a lot in my city, in cash, in superbucks and in time, like many players. But now my eyes are open and I understand a lot. It only remains for me to spend my time making decoration .... but even this has become impossible because we have more room place .... since you do not offer more extensions. I think I'm at the end of the possibilities of your game and I'm only at level 101 ... and I do not take pleasure to play. It's a shame because this game has other advantages. It's been nine months since I played it. The limits are quickly reached. There is no more evolution possible, except level up ... but even that does not bring you anything, no possible benefit. One could imagine having more factories, more land or stores ... just 5 superbucks at the level change. A last little piece of advice from friends ... you should spend less time building beautiful buildings to sell and make money, but you should simply try to give more pleasure to the players. Thank you. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

+++++ 1

Le but d’un jeu est d’y prendre plaisir et non essayer par tous les moyens de nous faire dépenser puisque certains bâtiments payants (SP ou argent réel) sont nécessaires pour avancer dans le jeu ou d’offrir des cadeaux inutiles surtout quand on les reçoit en plusieurs exemplaires.
    Et il y a beaucoup de choses illogiques : des monuments / bâtiments chers qui donnent moins de choses (pièces et ⚡️) par rapport à d’autres qui sont moins chers ou pour les missions, il faut collecter des objets qui demandent plusieurs heures pour au final n’obtenir qu’1 point,...
    etc... etc... etc... Mais tous ces problèmes et bien d’autres, je l’ai déjà signalé plusieurs fois au support technique mais apparemment satisfaire ses joueurs n’est pas leur priorité.

PS : Et effectivement plus vous avez de bâtiments identiques, plus on vous en demandera plus pour les missions donc à partir d’un certain nombre de bâtiments, il n’est plus intéressant d’acheter ce même bâtiment.

Merci de tenir compte des mécontentements de vos joueurs, le jeu ne pourra qu’en être meilleur. 😉🙂 Car nous sommes beaucoup à le penser mais tous ne viennent pas sur le forum pour l’exprimer.
    Les quêtes peuvent demander beaucoup d'articles, mais beaucoup de joueurs finissent tout le premier jour. Les développeurs aiment garder les choses difficiles pour certains joueurs.
    Les développeurs aiment garder les choses difficiles pour certains joueurs.
    ???? 
    Je ne comprends pas !!! Vous voulez dire que nous ne jouons pas sur le même pied d’égalité, certains sont plus avantagés alors que d’autres sont mis en difficulté 😳😳. 
    Si c’est le cas, ce n’est vraiment pas juste 😡, et c’est bien la première fois que j’entends cela, aucun autre jeu n’agit de cette façon...
    Sabrina78 said:
    ???? 
    Je ne comprends pas !!! Vous voulez dire que nous ne jouons pas sur le même pied d’égalité, certains sont plus avantagés alors que d’autres sont mis en difficulté 😳😳. 
    Si c’est le cas, ce n’est vraiment pas juste 😡, et c’est bien la première fois que j’entends cela, aucun autre jeu n’agit de cette façon...
    Bien sûr, c'est comment il est. Nous avons des joueurs qui jouent depuis presque 2 ans et des joueurs qui viennent de commencer. Les développeurs essaient d'accommoder tout le monde. Une quête ou difficile et certains sont plus faciles.
    Sabrina78 said:
    ???? 
    Bien sûr, c'est comment il est. Nous avons des joueurs qui jouent depuis presque 2 ans et des joueurs qui viennent de commencer. Les développeurs essaient d'accommoder tout le monde. Une quête ou difficile et certains sont plus faciles.
    Ah si c’est par rapport à notre niveau, là je comprends mieux et dans ce cas, c’est logique. 🙂
  • Help please :)

I need friend in the Facebook games version (I only have one and I can't figure out how to add more)

https://www.facebook.com/steve.tischler.9

Here's my link can some give me some step by step instructions to add Friends in this version? In the Invite Friends option, the search will not work. What am I doing wrong?
  • Ow LyOw Ly Ow LyComments: 4
    Can you make discount offer of coins to buy land, not just SB discount? you should also lower the production time of the factories, it takes a lot of time to produce some things, just to finish a mission.ty.
    Ow Ly said:
    Can you make discount offer of coins to buy land, not just SB discount? you should also lower the production time of the factories, it takes a lot of time to produce some things, just to finish a mission.ty.
     The team did a lot of testing  with land expansion’s in the past however the way that land is sold now is the way that it will be. I don’t expect to see any changes with how the land is sold or bought. As well the math is configured for the amount of production buildings and the time it takes for task items. 
  • Hello everyone! I have a problem, I am at level 76 and I only have 9 textile factories, 6 construction factories and 6 electronics factories, can not build more ... I saw another player, that at level 74 has more factories. What can I do to allow me to build more