💭 Suggestion Box

759 Comments·Updated 10 September 2018 10:16 AM

Comments

• Can you please add a confirm button when spending superbucks in game? I can't tell you how much I've wasted by clicking a little off the marker and it spending my bucks instead on gold. Just something like "confirm you want to complete this for 70 superbucks" and "confirm you want to buy this for x bucks". This has really been driving me insane. 
  • The limits should be removed from buildings and production.  This game is very frustrating with the limits.  If we have the land available we should be able to put anything there.  SuperCity on Facebook does not have any limits.
  • RachelFadamsRachelFadams RachelFadamsComments: 418 Super Moderator
    edited April 4
    Can you please add a confirm button when spending superbucks in game? I can't tell you how much I've wasted by clicking a little off the marker and it spending my bucks instead on gold. Just something like "confirm you want to complete this for 70 superbucks" and "confirm you want to buy this for x bucks". This has really been driving me insane. 
    Good Day, Ashley Rorrer,  How unfortunate that you have struggled and overlooked the desired feature already available in your game. Please go to your settings toggle in the lower left corner of your game screen.Click on that and a pop up window will appear. Check the box on the right that says, “ Confirm Superbucks.” No more mishaps, please continue to enjoy the activities in your city.
  • I love this game love the events, but be realistic. You ask for stuff from buildings we may not even have yet because either you need lots if game cash , win in an event that you can't  finish or buy some with real cash. Right now I am at a stand still on alot regular quests Ns even game quests. You are supposed to be able to win a fruit stand or cash with the bingo game and lately alls I have been winning is gold coins or energy. Which both is important to win too. What is the wi mi g objective of bingo to win the buildings or game green cash? As for the quest I am stuck on till I can get more game cash or win buildings.::: airport on phase 12/12 need auto repair shop; ski resort on phase 7/9 need auto repair shop; police station on phase 6/6 need auto repair shop if dont have that cant hve the police station to do police academy phase 5/14 need police station; flamenco weekend Ibluxury apartment; Sprite of adventure I need cosmetic boutique; super club phase 4/5 need fruit stand; student campus 10/12 need cinema; film set phase 2/3 need fruit farm; air ship phase 3/12 need fruit farm and villa of rich need fruit farm. So I have been try to save game cash to buy a fruit farm since I have not been able to win it on bingo. But then I need all these other one and even other business need for previous events that I could never finish cause we need the bowling ally dental balloon circus rocket etc etc. Plus only 3 businesses are we allowed to purchase at least 10 of are the bakery, flower shop and the bistro.  We should be able to buy as many as our land will allow us. My goal is to own all the business and buildings someday. But it's been getting super frustrating working so hard and then not to win the cash giving building or what ever the end prize has. Since February on my birthday have only finished a few quests cause of the business needed to complete them. I do not want to delete the game it has been so wonderful, but if something is not done then how can any of us finish the quests??????? Please I hope you get this post.  Thank you from a hard working love this game team player. But I know other neighbors I am sure are just as frustrated and stuck too. Thank you.
    I love this game love the events, but be realistic. You ask for stuff from buildings we may not even have yet because either you need lots if game cash , win in an event that you can't  finish or buy some with real cash. Right now I am at a stand still on alot regular quests Ns even game quests. You are supposed to be able to win a fruit stand or cash with the bingo game and lately alls I have been winning is gold coins or energy. Which both is important to win too. What is the wi mi g objective of bingo to win the buildings or game green cash? As for the quest I am stuck on till I can get more game cash or win buildings.::: airport on phase 12/12 need auto repair shop; ski resort on phase 7/9 need auto repair shop; police station on phase 6/6 need auto repair shop if dont have that cant hve the police station to do police academy phase 5/14 need police station; flamenco weekend Ibluxury apartment; Sprite of adventure I need cosmetic boutique; super club phase 4/5 need fruit stand; student campus 10/12 need cinema; film set phase 2/3 need fruit farm; air ship phase 3/12 need fruit farm and villa of rich need fruit farm. So I have been try to save game cash to buy a fruit farm since I have not been able to win it on bingo. But then I need all these other one and even other business need for previous events that I could never finish cause we need the bowling ally dental balloon circus rocket etc etc. Plus only 3 businesses are we allowed to purchase at least 10 of are the bakery, flower shop and the bistro.  We should be able to buy as many as our land will allow us. My goal is to own all the business and buildings someday. But it's been getting super frustrating working so hard and then not to win the cash giving building or what ever the end prize has. Since February on my birthday have only finished a few quests cause of the business needed to complete them. I do not want to delete the game it has been so wonderful, but if something is not done then how can any of us finish the quests??????? Please I hope you get this post.  Thank you from a hard working love this game team player. But I know other neighbors I am sure are just as frustrated and stuck too. Thank you.
    Hello Debra Johnson, First let me say that we appreciate your comprehensive evaluation. Substantial feedback from players help the developers to improve the game.  Briefly, I will restate your concerns: it is impossible to complete infrastructure buildings and city sights because it is necessary to purchase SB buildings. Currently, you have the airport, ski resort, police station, police academy, super club, student campus, airship, and Villa for Rich I complete because they all require you to purchase buildings with SB. You are also attempting the quest that give an opportunity to earn SB but that usually ends in frustration for you as well. Bingo, the wheel of fortune and business limits are also limitations to success. I will pass this onto the developers.

Please continue to play the game as it does bring you some pleasure. I have a couple of suggestions. From today forward, choose one goal to accomplish in your city. A good one right now is the “Spain Week.” If a character request pops up requiring a building you don’t have, decline to help and wait for the “next call for assistance.” But before you decline to help, collect the items you do have and don’t spend them. They will then be stored in your inventory for later use. This works for everything but, fabrics, construction, electronics and farms. However, if you for example make wool blue balls of yarn they are stored or bunny rabbits from velvet. Many players use this method to their advantage. There are 11 days left to this event and I think you will succeed. Please share a screenshot when you do. 

Finally, check out the hints and tips as well as how to use the wheel of fortune while you are here on the forum. Happy Belated Birthday🍰🍦
  • Antigamente, a Roda da Fortuna tinha prêmios de prédios que se compra com dinheiro verde. Exemplo: elixir mágico (coletado na Boutique de Cosméticos); lança confetes (coletado na Loja de Praia) ou garrafa térmica (coletada no Shopping Center).

Agora, a Roda da Fortuna tem prêmios insignificantes: plantas que mais parecem mato; luvinhas que se obtém rapidamente produzindo lã; ou bandanas que obtemos facilmente no pub.

A continuar desse jeito será preciso mudar o nome para RODA DA POBREZA, para fazer justiça aos prêmios pobres e insignificantes que a chamada Roda da Fortuna oferece,

É muita ganância dos desenvolvedores do jogo e falta de consideração com os jogadores!

• Sabrina78Sabrina78 Sabrina78Comments: 132 ✭✭✭

Antigamente, a Roda da Fortuna tinha prêmios de prédios que se compra com dinheiro verde. Exemplo: elixir mágico (coletado na Boutique de Cosméticos); lança confetes (coletado na Loja de Praia) ou garrafa térmica (coletada no Shopping Center).

Agora, a Roda da Fortuna tem prêmios insignificantes: plantas que mais parecem mato; luvinhas que se obtém rapidamente produzindo lã; ou bandanas que obtemos facilmente no pub.

A continuar desse jeito será preciso mudar o nome para RODA DA POBREZA, para fazer justiça aos prêmios pobres e insignificantes que a chamada Roda da Fortuna oferece,

É muita ganância dos desenvolvedores do jogo e falta de consideração com os jogadores!

And especially objects that we can ourselves buy with gold coins.

If you put objets, it must be objects that we are to buy with SB and there we can consider that it’s a gift.

Antigamente, a Roda da Fortuna tinha prêmios de prédios que se compra com dinheiro verde. Exemplo: elixir mágico (coletado na Boutique de Cosméticos); lança confetes (coletado na Loja de Praia) ou garrafa térmica (coletada no Shopping Center).

Hello Helena Antunes, Sob Superchats, temos um subtítulo, “Como obter itens se eu não tiver os edifícios. Há um excelente tutorial visual sobre como otimizar a roda da fortuna. Aqui está o link, https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/139130/how-to-get-items-if-i-dont-have-the-building#latest
    Ja immer 
    Hello Alfred Andre Sen, Ja, wir sind immer für Sie da. Darf ich Sie heute mit etwas unterstützen?
    Need more energy please 
    Hello Lisa Walters, I see your requests for scissors, more energy and neighbors. Thank you for leaving your game link. Registered players here on the forum may add you. Don’t forget to follow their links as well. Scissors or any items needed for the game are requested through the game. Finally, here’s a link for an excellent tutorial right here on the forum to increase your energy. https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/140376/%EF%B8%8Fhow-to-get-energy-%EF%B8%8F#latest
  • Joel MooreJoel Moore Joel MooreComments: 1
    It would be really nice if we could purchase more crop farms for Strawberries, Potatoes, etc. I am maxed out. I would like to be able to handle more missions and challenges in a shorter period of time. 
  • kysisterkysister kysisterComments: 2
    Please expand the territory. I need more space and room to build immediately. 
    kysister said:
    Please expand the territory. I need more space and room to build immediately. 
    Hello kysister,  WOW! You have cleared all the land just released in your city center. Congratulations! For now, we hope you will enjoy the many events that are happening. Spain Week! Is an exciting event with the rewards of SB and new decorations. 
  • MORE business. We should be able to buy more business. The flower shop, bistro and bakery we have been blessed to buy at least 10. Why cant we buy more of the other ones. Like the pub coffee shop and the work shop have been asked for more lately and the subway. But either way it's our coin or game cash why can't we buy as many as we want?? I know the zoning part but with the events it would help if we can buy at least 10 of each one. Wish it would be more but please at least a few more. ThNk you and love this game.
  • SuperCity Mobile in these moments of decorative inspiration in my life 🙈 I would like certain decorations to appear faster for example those of halloween 😂👍 what madness 😅👍 maybe supercity invent an inventory within the inventory .. with divisions by season..😭👌 I am going 😜 crazy 😅
  • Agora vocês estão exagerando na espoliação dos jogadores! Tenho 2 missões que exigem uma enormidade de produtos: Aeroporto 1.750 produtos e Porto 1.500 produtos. E também missões seguidas que retiram as moedas que juntamos. Depois de despender mais de 1.000 produtos na fase 3 do Nissie (que tive que repetir 3 vezes porque não conseguia juntar tudo isso num prazo de tempo pequeno), chegando na fase 4 tenho que juntar 150.000 moedas em curto espaço de tempo!

Por que vocês criam missões simultâneas ou seguidas exigindo TODOS os recursos dos jogadores em produtos ou em moedas?

É para nos aborrecer e procurarmos outro jogo? Só pode ser isso!

É preciso dosar esse nível de exigência. Ninguém gosta de um jogo moleza, mas também não pode tornar o jogo impossível de avançar! Está muito chato isso!

Agora vocês estão exagerando na espoliação dos jogadores! Tenho 2 missões que exigem uma enormidade de produtos: Aeroporto 1.750 produtos e Porto 1.500 produtos. E também missões seguidas que retiram as moedas que juntamos. Depois de despender mais de 1.000 produtos na fase 3 do Nissie (que tive que repetir 3 vezes porque não conseguia juntar tudo isso num prazo de tempo pequeno), chegando na fase 4 tenho que juntar 150.000 moedas em curto espaço de tempo!

Por que vocês criam missões simultâneas ou seguidas exigindo TODOS os recursos dos jogadores em produtos ou em moedas?

É para nos aborrecer e procurarmos outro jogo? Só pode ser isso!

É preciso dosar esse nível de exigência. Ninguém gosta de um jogo moleza, mas também não pode tornar o jogo impossível de avançar! Está muito chato isso!

Hello Helena Antunes, 
    Oh meu Deus, não é nossa intenção frustar ou incomodar. Eu sou um jogador ativo, bem como um moderador no fórum. O estresse de completar várias missões ao mesmo tempo - aeroporto, porto de carga, Nessie e eventos especiais semanais - consome uma grande quantidade de energia e produtos que podem levar à irritação. Não, nós não queremos que você encontre um novo jogo, não torne isso muito fácil ou excessivamente difícil. Minha abordagem número um, todos os dias, quando faço login no meu jogo, é decidir o que vou fazer em minha cidade com os recursos que tenho e trabalhar nisso. Gradualmente, você avança sem se sentir sobrecarregado.
    Bastet said:
    Hola, sois bienvenidos, yo os ayudaré siempre que me lo pidáis. Un 😘😘
    Muchos jugadores en el foro están buscando vecinos para ayudar en sus ciudades. Sigue las instrucciones anteriores para agregar un enlace directo a tu juego desde la opción Referir a un amigo en tu ciudad o agregar un enlace a tu Facebook desde tu página de perfil.
  • new ideas 💡 
  • my new small veterinary area and pet shop for those fans of dogs and cats 😍👍 ... I just need to have some decoration kittens in my area 🙈 would be perfect ... I put this in the forum I hope you blow up the imagination as he did with me ... thank you always for your time to read me ..
  • Ow LyOw Ly Ow LyComments: 4
    🤔Podrían ampliar un poco mas hacia la izquierda del puerto??😍me gusta esa zona,sería muy bonito que se pudiera ver completo con sus veleros y barcos,tal vez ver como llegan y zarpan,sería muy bonito.
  •  I thought you were going to cut back on activities going on. If you did, still too many with deadline dates.  This is becoming more of a job them fun.
  • try to make this decoration again in my city and I have forgotten that I do not have my waterfalls 😭 oh how sad !! ... you could help me ... I do not want to break another decoration to do this ... as maybe they would put something similar to the park in love that is like a mountain like this in my decoration, but only give one 🙈😭 would be good to put it to get it as they have done in other things ... I will sigeror in the forum 😅
  • I've played this game in the past and I recently just started back playing it again. I've noticed a few things have changed and one thing that I think is a pain is removing those big boulders from the land to make room for other buildings and houses. I think it's a waste of time with having too many quests to complete it's overwhelming! It's very hard to keep up with every quest it's too much. Since it's going to take longer to clear my land for new lots and with all the quests I have to keep up with I don't really want to play this game anymore. I'm not trying to be Debbie Downer but maybe just consider looking into this issue!
  • I wish there was a “store all” option so I can rearrange my city from scratch
    I wish there was a “store all” option so I can rearrange my city from scratch
    Hello Bambi Bernales, 
    I hope the developers implement this suggestion! Just click on a toggle and the whole city is cleared at once instead of the piece by piece option available currently. Thank you for your input. 
    I've played this game in the past and I recently just started back playing it again. I've noticed a few things have changed and one thing that I think is a pain is removing those big boulders from the land to make room for other buildings and houses. I think it's a waste of time with having too many quests to complete it's overwhelming! It's very hard to keep up with every quest it's too much. Since it's going to take longer to clear my land for new lots and with all the quests I have to keep up with I don't really want to play this game anymore. I'm not trying to be Debbie Downer but maybe just consider looking into this issue!
    Hello Lady Captain,

The new method to clear land was implemented in March with the update. Here’s a link to read all about it. https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/140322/supercity-mobile-v-1-24-0-march-4-2019-supercity-mobile#latest
  • The edit mode is acting strange, it's difficult to say what exactly happens I would say, needs to be like an arrow so you can choose where the next building should be placed instead of guessing or calculation make it an user input.
    The citizens walking around, I am getting tired of them always being where I want to press, it would be nice to show/hide bubbles so they don't block view.
    This Easter quest is sort of buggy, it keeps telling me that there's progress, several times, if I finish something and do progress, then it tells me but if I complete several tasks then it will show progress until the notification list run out, instead of clear it when I click on it when it says progress.. 

The edit mode is acting strange, it's difficult to say what exactly happens I would say, needs to be like an arrow so you can choose where the next building should be placed instead of guessing or calculation make it an user input.
    The citizens walking around, I am getting tired of them always being where I want to press, it would be nice to show/hide bubbles so they don't block view.
    This Easter quest is sort of buggy, it keeps telling me that there's progress, several times, if I finish something and do progress, then it tells me but if I complete several tasks then it will show progress until the notification list run out, instead of clear it when I click on it when it says progress.. 

Thank you for your feedback. The character quest bubbles floating around the city has been reported as a nuisance, to the developers. I will forward the information about the repetitiveness of the progress indicator. Finally, please try to clarify the edit mode issue you are experiencing. The edit mode was implemented after much player feedback to allow easy removal of objects in inconvenient locations. Are you suggesting that the edit mode allows players to continue to see the buildings and decorations and not just the template? 
  • The edit mode is acting strange, it's difficult to say what exactly happens I would say, needs to be like an arrow so you can choose where the next building should be placed instead of guessing or calculation make it an user input.

Thank you for your feedback. The character quest bubbles floating around the city has been reported as a nuisance, to the developers. I will forward the information about the repetitiveness of the progress indicator. Finally, please try to clarify the edit mode issue you are experiencing. The edit mode was implemented after much player feedback to allow easy removal of objects in inconvenient locations. Are you suggesting that the edit mode allows players to continue to see the buildings and decorations and not just the template? 
    The issue with edit mode, when you place in from storage, you click place and it jumps to a side with a new building of same kind, but as you see it doesn't align correctly, sometimes it jumps to different directions.. What I think of is a way to choose where the next should be, like an arrow up indicating that the next building will be placed in that direction.

Let me elaborate.. If you open storage and select a building, you can move it around, then you can click place and god knows where it will stand afterwards, sometimes it was far away from where I was placing. So if it was possible to make direction arrows, so instead of "place" or "confirm position" then you can click arrow up then it place and takes next building of same kind and put it in the direction you chose and you can then click arrow up again.

Similar to the roads, instead of dragging in directions, then you press on the buttons to indicate the direction. 

They are not in order unfortunately.. But it's 4 completely different screenshots, look at energy countdown..
    It says progress 3 times, and new quest, I would like to be able to open it and it will clear, obviously I know there's a new question when I have just been in there, to fill out a quest, but I should be able to go in when it says progress and it shouldn't say anymore, would be nice. 
    The edit mode is acting strange, it's difficult to say what exactly happens I would say, needs to be like an arrow so you can choose where the next building should be placed instead of guessing or calculation make it an user input.

The issue with edit mode, when you place in from storage, you click place and it jumps to a side with a new building of same kind, but as you see it doesn't align correctly, sometimes it jumps to different directions.. What I think of is a way to choose where the next should be, like an arrow up indicating that the next building will be placed in that direction.

Let me elaborate.. If you open storage and select a building, you can move it around, then you can click place and god knows where it will stand afterwards, sometimes it was far away from where I was placing. So if it was possible to make direction arrows, so instead of "place" or "confirm position" then you can click arrow up then it place and takes next building of same kind and put it in the direction you chose and you can then click arrow up again.

Similar to the roads, instead of dragging in directions, then you press on the buttons to indicate the direction. 
    Thank you. I believe this happens regardless of being in edit mode if I understand you correctly. When removing buildings from storage and attempting to place them, it seems like the game directs there placement and you are forced to reposition them. Additionally, buildings exit storage randomly positioned. You would like the capability of selecting whether it’s forward facing or sideways particularly when you are placing several of the same buildings. How observant. Thank you. I will definitely forward your suggestions.
  • Andrea TayAndrea Tay Andrea TayComments: 7
    For land that are not available for purchase, can the trees, rocks and debris be removed as they are unsightly but yet there is nothing we can do about it? Thanks. 
  • Andrea TayAndrea Tay Andrea TayComments: 7
    Also on some edges of the game, the tiles / roads that I have added are not showing up. They went missing visually, but the objects are still there. your comment
    Also on some edges of the game, the tiles / roads that I have added are not showing up. They went missing visually, but the objects are still there. your comment
    Hello Andrea Tay, 

The glitch in the edge of your city up near the airport is known by the developers and a Repair is expected soon. 

Thank you. I believe this happens regardless of being in edit mode if I understand you correctly. When removing buildings from storage and attempting to place them, it seems like the game directs there placement and you are forced to reposition them. Additionally, buildings exit storage randomly positioned. You would like the capability of selecting whether it’s forward facing or sideways particularly when you are placing several of the same buildings. How observant. Thank you. I will definitely forward your suggestions.
    Exactly! I was missing those words, easier to explain, but definitely what I was talking about. I think it's default set to just place the building in certain directions, like right if there's not enough space then bottom and so on. It would be nice to choose which direction the next will be positioned instead of having to reposition every time, especially when you have 10 of same kind of buildings it can be a long day.

Instead of making a new completely new comment, I got more suggestions:
    Increase some limits, like the energy bottles? I think 30 is not enough to have stored, especially when I have 160 neighbors that I sometimes ask for energy then I can't claim all without losing some. If the limit won't be increased then make something so you can't claim something you don't have room for and maybe add a notice.

The wheel of fortune can be so slow, I don't do it regularly because it will require me to watch the wheel spin, I managed to wash my hands in between cooking and still not done spinning. If you press spin an option to skip would work or just make the wheel spin faster or both?
    Also increase the 15 tickets, when you can get 10 from quests, then it hits the limit too fast.

I know games have limits on certain things but the landmarks, bus station, train station, bridge, airport and airship, wouldn't it be possible to define an area they could move around inside of, I really want to move those landmarks.

Would it be possible to make a confirm before clearing the obstacles or what they are called, the trees and such you need dynamite and chainsaw to clear. So like with superbucks, you can click on it without spending your superbucks but an extra step towards it, it has saved me tons of superbucks. If you don't have enough supplies to clear, then it show a box with the needed equipment, would it be possible to click on it to see needed equipment regardless of having the needed equipment. 
  • Hola quería comentar que se ponga una opción donde podamos ayudar a los vecinos, mandando artículos de las tiendas que ellos no puedan tener y regalos también 
    Hola quería comentar que se ponga una opción donde podamos ayudar a los vecinos, mandando artículos de las tiendas que ellos no puedan tener y regalos también 
    Buen día, esta es una recomendación popular entre algunos jugadores. Por supuesto que voy a enviar su sugerencia.
  • Not sure if it was understandable or the suggestions aren't going to be looked at, I wrote them earlier but didn't get an answer on the suggestions.

Increase some limits, like the energy bottles? I think 30 is not enough to have stored, especially when I have 160 neighbors that I sometimes ask for energy then I can't claim all without losing some. If the limit won't be increased then make something so you can't claim something you don't have room for and maybe add a notice.

The wheel of fortune can be so slow, I don't do it regularly because it will require me to watch the wheel spin, I managed to wash my hands in between cooking and still not done spinning. If you press spin an option to skip would work or just make the wheel spin faster or both?
    Also increase the 15 tickets, when you can get 10 from quests, then it hits the limit too fast.

I know games have limits on certain things but the landmarks, bus station, train station, bridge, airport and airship, wouldn't it be possible to define an area they could move around inside of, I really want to move those landmarks.

Would it be possible to make a confirm before clearing the obstacles or what they are called, the trees and such you need dynamite and chainsaw to clear. So like with superbucks, you can click on it without spending your superbucks but an extra step towards it, it has saved me tons of superbucks. If you don't have enough supplies to clear, then it show a box with the needed equipment, would it be possible to click on it to see needed equipment regardless of having the needed equipment. 
  • Not sure if it was understandable or the suggestions aren't going to be looked at, I wrote them earlier but didn't get an answer on the suggestions.

About the obstacles(not sure what the trees and rocks are called?) , there has been an update on it, exactly what I was looking for. Except the bubble is not covering all the tools, it's just a circle and the tools are flowing, the circle should expand according to the amount tools required.

The wheel of spin seems 0.5% faster but far from enough in my opinion, would be nice to skip or much faster spin. 
    Not sure if it was understandable or the suggestions aren't going to be looked at, I wrote them earlier but didn't get an answer on the suggestions.

About the obstacles(not sure what the trees and rocks are called?) , there has been an update on it, exactly what I was looking for. Except the bubble is not covering all the tools, it's just a circle and the tools are flowing, the circle should expand according to the amount tools required.

The wheel of spin seems 0.5% faster but far from enough in my opinion, would be nice to skip or much faster spin. 
    Hello Michael Laentver, You are not being ignored and all of your suggestions are being forwarded to the developers. However, I am a moderator of the forum and do not make the decisions on your ideas. It would be nice if I could simply implement players suggestions. When changes are made by the developers, they are usually included in the monthly game updates. 
  • Eu agradeço sua preocupação. 
    Mas, eu já coloquei o máximo possível em fábricas, fazendas e empresas. Não coloquei apenas empresas que precisam ser compradas com moeda verde. Dessas, consegui comprar apenas duas.

As casas, coloquei o máximo possível nos terrenos, que estão muito caros e com uma infinidade de pedras para quebrar. 

A dificuldade com as pedras eu já relatei aqui. No Comércio Marítimo, aparece APENAS UMA PLACA DE METAL para cada 10 dos outros itens. Sem placa de metal não se quebra pedras dos terrenos para construir mais casas, e sem casas não se obtém mais moedas!

Resumo da ópera: é uma ARMADILHA!

Se correr o bicho pega, se ficar o bicho come!!!

Eu agradeço sua preocupação. 
    Mas, eu já coloquei o máximo possível em fábricas, fazendas e empresas. Não coloquei apenas empresas que precisam ser compradas com moeda verde. Dessas, consegui comprar apenas duas.

As casas, coloquei o máximo possível nos terrenos, que estão muito caros e com uma infinidade de pedras para quebrar. 

A dificuldade com as pedras eu já relatei aqui. No Comércio Marítimo, aparece APENAS UMA PLACA DE METAL para cada 10 dos outros itens. Sem placa de metal não se quebra pedras dos terrenos para construir mais casas, e sem casas não se obtém mais moedas!

Resumo da ópera: é uma ARMADILHA!

Se correr o bicho pega, se ficar o bicho come!!!

I appreciate your concern.
    But, I've put as much as possible in factories, farms and companies. I did not just put companies that need to be bought with green money. Of these, I managed to buy only two.
    The houses, I put as much as possible in the terrains, which are very expensive and with a multitude of stones to break.

The difficulty with the stones I have already reported here. In Maritime Trade, ONLY ONE METAL BOARD appears for every 10 of the other items. No metal plate does not break stones from the grounds to build more houses, and without houses you do not get more coins!

Opera Summary: It's a TRAP!

If you run the bug, if you get the bug eats !!!

Vou encaminhar o seu problema com as placas no comércio marítimo para os desenvolvedores. Além disso, contate o suporte através do seu jogo.
  • Gostaria de sugerir pela terceira vez que os desenvolvedores do jogo sejam menos gananciosos, porque isso está dificultando o jogo e desestimulando as pessoas a jogar. Por todo lado são dificuldades quase intransponíveis:

- A Roda da Fortuna só oferece prêmios insignificantes, que podemos obter com 1 energia e 1 click: luvinhas de lã, plantinhas e sanduíches. A continuar assim, será preciso mudar o nome para RODA DA POBREZA. Antigamente, a Roda da Fortuna premiava com itens de valor, que somente se obtinha com negócios comprados com moeda verde. Agora, os prêmios são insignificantes.

- As missões pedem uma quantidade absurda de itens: 90, 70 itens já foram pedidos em missões recentes.

- As missões pedem sempre itens obtidos com negócios comprados com moedas verdes. Resultado: o jogo não progride. Nesse momento estou com 16 missões pendentes. Dessas, 13 (eu disse 13!!!) estão paradas porque pedem itens de negócios obtidos com moedas verdes. É claro que esse jogo é um negócio para seus proprietários, e eles visam lucro com a compra de prédios com moedas verdes. Mas é preciso DOSAR as exigências. Vocês estão matando o doente com o remédio! Estão indo com muita sede ao pote! Desse jeito, o pote se quebrará porque as pessoas vão jogar cada vez menos, pois o objetivo é se divertirem e não se sentirem frustradas com mais de 10 missões que não se consegue concluir.

Vejamos se essa longa mensagem tem o poder de mostrar aos desenvolvedores que a sabedoria está no EQUILÍBRIO. Não queremos um jogo fácil demais. Mas esse jogo truncado, com exigências exageradas, onde não conseguimos avançar não diverte, só nos aborrece.

Agradeço a atenção e espero providências!
    Gostaria de sugerir pela terceira vez que os desenvolvedores do jogo sejam menos gananciosos, porque isso está dificultando o jogo e desestimulando as pessoas a jogar. Por todo lado são dificuldades quase intransponíveis:

- A Roda da Fortuna só oferece prêmios insignificantes, que podemos obter com 1 energia e 1 click: luvinhas de lã, plantinhas e sanduíches. A continuar assim, será preciso mudar o nome para RODA DA POBREZA. Antigamente, a Roda da Fortuna premiava com itens de valor, que somente se obtinha com negócios comprados com moeda verde. Agora, os prêmios são insignificantes.

- As missões pedem uma quantidade absurda de itens: 90, 70 itens já foram pedidos em missões recentes.

- As missões pedem sempre itens obtidos com negócios comprados com moedas verdes. Resultado: o jogo não progride. Nesse momento estou com 16 missões pendentes. Dessas, 13 (eu disse 13!!!) estão paradas porque pedem itens de negócios obtidos com moedas verdes. É claro que esse jogo é um negócio para seus proprietários, e eles visam lucro com a compra de prédios com moedas verdes. Mas é preciso DOSAR as exigências. Vocês estão matando o doente com o remédio! Estão indo com muita sede ao pote! Desse jeito, o pote se quebrará porque as pessoas vão jogar cada vez menos, pois o objetivo é se divertirem e não se sentirem frustradas com mais de 10 missões que não se consegue concluir.

Vejamos se essa longa mensagem tem o poder de mostrar aos desenvolvedores que a sabedoria está no EQUILÍBRIO. Não queremos um jogo fácil demais. Mas esse jogo truncado, com exigências exageradas, onde não conseguimos avançar não diverte, só nos aborrece.

Agradeço a atenção e espero providências!
    I would like to suggest for the third time that the developers of the game are less greedy, because this is making it harder for the game and discouraging people from playing. Everywhere are almost insurmountable difficulties:

- The Wheel of Fortune only offers insignificant prizes, which we can obtain with 1 energy and 1 click: wool gloves, small plants and sandwiches. To continue this way, you will need to change the name to RODA DA POVERZA. In the past, the Wheel of Fortune rewarded items of value, which were only obtained with deals bought with green coins. Now the prizes are insignificant.

- Missions ask for an absurd amount of items: 90, 70 items have already been requested in recent missions.

- Missions always ask for items obtained with deals bought with green coins. Result: the game does not progress. At that moment I have 16 pending missions. Of these, 13 (I said 13 !!!) are stuck because they ask for business items obtained with green coins. Of course this game is a business for their owners, and they aim to make a profit by buying buildings with green coins. But you have to DOSAGE the demands. You are killing the sick with the medicine! They are going with a lot of thirst to the pot! This way, the pot will break because people will play less and less, because the goal is to have fun and not feel frustrated with more than 10 missions that can not be completed.

Let's see if this long message has the power to show developers that wisdom is in BALANCE. We do not want a game too easy. But this truncated game, with exaggerated demands, where we can not advance does not amuse, only annoys us.

Thank you for your attention and hope to see you soon!
    Como moderador, gostaria de ajudá-lo tanto quanto puder. Você tomou o tempo para escrever Supercity Mobile e agradecemos o seu feedback. Se você me der os nomes das 13 missões pendentes que foram deixadas por fazer, talvez eu possa oferecer orientação útil.

Hello Michael Laentver, You are not being ignored and all of your suggestions are being forwarded to the developers. However, I am a moderator of the forum and do not make the decisions on your ideas. It would be nice if I could simply implement players suggestions. When changes are made by the developers, they are usually included in the monthly game updates. 
    I can't see whether the suggestions are understood or not and forwarded to developers. I do not try to make the game easier, I try to make more enjoyable.

Wheel of fortune is boring as hell, it's too slow.

It is nice with the new update that there's an extra step to clear trees, unfortunately the box isn't fitting. But it maybe my time playing much better.

Also increasing limits or make it impossible to claim anything when you are full. I can't see why limits can't be increased.
    Why do you have limit of 100 on energy +45 but only limit it 30 on +3 because it's easy to obtain? It just bothers me that I can't claim my energy bottles without losing them.

It would be an amazing feature to move landmarks, they limit a lot, but if they can be moved around in an area then it would be pleasant. 
    Not sure if it was understandable or the suggestions aren't going to be looked at, I wrote them earlier but didn't get an answer on the suggestions.

I can't see whether the suggestions are understood or not and forwarded to developers. I do not try to make the game easier, I try to make more enjoyable.

Wheel of fortune is boring as hell, it's too slow.

It is nice with the new update that there's an extra step to clear trees, unfortunately the box isn't fitting. But it maybe my time playing much better.

Also increasing limits or make it impossible to claim anything when you are full. I can't see why limits can't be increased.
    Why do you have limit of 100 on energy +45 but only limit it 30 on +3 because it's easy to obtain? It just bothers me that I can't claim my energy bottles without losing them.

It would be an amazing feature to move landmarks, they limit a lot, but if they can be moved around in an area then it would be pleasant. 
    Good Day, Michael Laentver, I assure you that I am a person and not an automated response system. I have responded to you each time. Furthermore, I am diligent about forwarding each suggestion. As I have already noted, players make suggestions, I forward the ideas but it is the developers that decide what to do. Just because you don’t see an immediate change doesn’t mean you are being ignored. I encourage you to continue coming to the forum and posting your observations about the game play. 
  • Bonjour, serait-il possible d'augmenter la réserve d'énergie de 30 à 500 et que l'on puisse au moins les récupérer par 50 à la fois au lieu d'une par une. Merci 
    Bonjour, serait-il possible d'augmenter la réserve d'énergie de 30 à 500 et que l'on puisse au moins les récupérer par 50 à la fois au lieu d'une par une. Merci 
    Merci pour votre visite sur le forum. Je vais passer votre suggestion sur les développeurs.
  • Annyelika HidalgoAnnyelika Hidalgo Annyelika HidalgoComments: 175 ✭✭✭
    I have several ideas for now for summer between those that put us again the pieces of sand to be able to decorate it would also be nice if they put a platform I mean pieces of board that we can put the on the beach or any other side that we want even that can I can go through the area of ​​evil in the area of ​​the beach so they pass them to the self station and in the other area of ​​the Hawaiian to be able to make a different decoration it would be great between that they put new decoration pieces as they did the last year with the lemonade station, umbrellas and other ☺️ it would also be great if you could put small boats that we can put decoration in the sea, you should also update the super-neednic the poor need love 💕, also other fences for decoration like bamboo type different more rustic, I would also put machines for snacks and drinks would be great 😃, all these ideas I will share on your page 😭 please note 🙏 Take them in love decorating and I love most is those original small parts,
    ideas new decorations medieval 
  • When I try to add someone, it says server cannot be found.  Also, why am I never given the option to put out fires to get energy?
    When I try to add someone, it says server cannot be found.  Also, why am I never given the option to put out fires to get energy?
    Hello sherryh102348 and welcome to the forum. I am waiting on a response to the “server can not be found,” from support as it is the weekend, it won’t be immediate. The fires appear in your city randomly, never on demand. Are you saying fires never appear in your city? 
  • I’m currently doing 3 quests and NOT ONE item I need is in the Wheel  of Fortune.  It’s a waste of tickets when all I seem to get are items for quests/events I am not doing.  Could you at least put a little of everything in there to cover all the quests/events going on?  Also I have so many trees, flowers and other items that I will never use in storage.  I think it would be a great idea if we could sell them back if even for a small sum of coins.  
  • Okay, guys - this is getting ridiculous with how many events are going on right now. Did your system have a glitch and released them all at once? Please stop. It’s way too confusing and too hard to keep track of. Thanks 
  • Hi. I love playing this game and doing quests. However, it is hard to get items in sea trade to be able to clear land. I am so busy focusing on quests and getting what I need to finish quests, I don't get a chance to work on Sea Trade. The quests are awesome and I love the items we get when quest is done. But now I'm finding it hard to place new buildings because I don't have land cleared to place them. I hope the dev team can come up with an easier way to get pics, chainsaws & dinomite so we can put all our focus on quests. There always is some kind if quest going on and I do not get to do Sea trade. Maybe you can have special buildings that give those items every 4 or 6 hours. Just like special offer buildings do. It would help so much and make it more fun and less stress trying to get items to clear land. 
    I love this game and play constantly.
    Misty ID# 4950468
    Hi. I love playing this game and doing quests. However, it is hard to get items in sea trade to be able to clear land. I am so busy focusing on quests and getting what I need to finish quests, I don't get a chance to work on Sea Trade. The quests are awesome and I love the items we get when quest is done. But now I'm finding it hard to place new buildings because I don't have land cleared to place them. I hope the dev team can come up with an easier way to get pics, chainsaws & dinomite so we can put all our focus on quests. There always is some kind if quest going on and I do not get to do Sea trade. Maybe you can have special buildings that give those items every 4 or 6 hours. Just like special offer buildings do. It would help so much and make it more fun and less stress trying to get items to clear land. 
    I love this game and play constantly.
    Misty ID# 4950468
    Hello and welcome to the forum, MistyLynn. You are an avid fan. 

The Sea Trade is quite the challenge as it is a quest unto itself! My approach has been to dedicate one or two days of my play time just working Sea Trade. That way I can make incremental progress in clearing my land, while collecting more beautiful buildings and decorations.

Other options are to rotate your favorite pieces seasonly, keeping some in storage. Houses can be kept in storage without collecting from them first. This keeps the stress to a minimum when trying to place something new in your city. 

We just completed our first summer lottery. Just as the spring lotteries players were able to collect items from Sea Trade, so the developers do present other ways to get those necessary items. 

I will pass on your suggestions. Thank you for stopping by. 
  • Thanks I read your reply. I tried to take a day or two to concentrate on sea trade. But then i miss run out of time on quests and miss those great buildings offered as they do not show up in the store to buy. I have put some of the seasonal buildings and ones that do not give items away in storage to make room for new ones.

Just now when playing, I noticed that now certain buildings like train station and jet ski now need items that you earn in sea trade like gas can and green vial to make them operate. Before you only needed stars trophies or hearts. Those items are used to make pics chainsaw & dinomite. Making it even harder to get items to clear land if you want to provide product to (take Z's away). Did this happen with last update? I just noticed it today. This really makes it harder to get those much needed items to clear land. 
    And just curious as to what the new items you get when you collect from these things are for ( ski mask and bike)??

I really hope the dev team looks at making this task of getting land clearing items a little easier. During tasks we get "special offer" buildings, which I buy, to help get items to complete tasks for quests. That was my suggestion in doing the same to get pics chainsaws & dinomite. Especially now that items in sea trade are now needed for other things. It makes it a little harder to collect. With focusing so much time on quests that I love to do. I am not able to do Sea Trade. Because if I take time to do Sea trade I run out of time to do quests. I hope this makes sense.  I do love this game, play so much and invested money and so much time, I'm not giving up on this fun, exciting game. Just hoping dev team can help us out.

Thanks for reading, Misty # 4950468

Thanks I read your reply. I tried to take a day or two to concentrate on sea trade. But then i miss run out of time on quests and miss those great buildings offered as they do not show up in the store to buy. I have put some of the seasonal buildings and ones that do not give items away in storage to make room for new ones.

Just now when playing, I noticed that now certain buildings like train station and jet ski now need items that you earn in sea trade like gas can and green vial to make them operate. Before you only needed stars trophies or hearts. Those items are used to make pics chainsaw & dinomite. Making it even harder to get items to clear land if you want to provide product to (take Z's away). Did this happen with last update? I just noticed it today. This really makes it harder to get those much needed items to clear land. 
    And just curious as to what the new items you get when you collect from these things are for ( ski mask and bike)??

I really hope the dev team looks at making this task of getting land clearing items a little easier. During tasks we get "special offer" buildings, which I buy, to help get items to complete tasks for quests. That was my suggestion in doing the same to get pics chainsaws & dinomite. Especially now that items in sea trade are now needed for other things. It makes it a little harder to collect. With focusing so much time on quests that I love to do. I am not able to do Sea Trade. Because if I take time to do Sea trade I run out of time to do quests. I hope this makes sense.  I do love this game, play so much and invested money and so much time, I'm not giving up on this fun, exciting game. Just hoping dev team can help us out.

Thanks for reading, Misty # 4950468

I appreciate conversations with players because I learn of your experience and can communicate with the forum manager exactly the players concerns.

This week the change to the ski lift, bus station, water park and jet ski occurred. The developers we’re responding to the feedback that once those buildings were complete they weren’t actively used in completing quest. 

The Sea Trade really was the beginning of all this changes. And it’s gradual implementation -first in clearing land then use in quest- as a player I’m hoping it should help to balance the demand that was being made on the few production buildings we had. The items received are a surprise to all players. I have seen some appear in the Lemonade stand and Maiden Voyage. 

An accurate description of your suggestion would be similar to the Dubai Tower that is for sell. Not only is it dropping the backpacks but also one basket needed for the lemonade stand. Your suggestion is that cash purchase buildings also drop a needed item from Sea Trade? An added perk for players that buy the buildings. 
    Please check both the links below. Because of player feedback energy has been restored to the updated map sights. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/140928/%EF%B8%8F-how-to-get-energy-%EF%B8%8F-supercity-mobile#latest

https://www.facebook.com/SuperCityMobile/posts/1218789595180855
    I’m currently doing 3 quests and NOT ONE item I need is in the Wheel  of Fortune.  It’s a waste of tickets when all I seem to get are items for quests/events I am not doing.  Could you at least put a little of everything in there to cover all the quests/events going on?  Also I have so many trees, flowers and other items that I will never use in storage.  I think it would be a great idea if we could sell them back if even for a small sum of coins.  
    Thank you for your feedback. Please read the follow information found on this link. It’s good news.
    https://www.facebook.com/SuperCityMobile/posts/1218789595180855
  • Hola podían poner una opción para poder regalar artículos a los vecinos para poder ayudarlos cuando les falte una tienda
  • Escribe tu comentario
  • Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 278 ✭✭✭
    I have 1 whis. Only this one.

• brrrbrrr brrrComments: 9
    I love the new buildings we can earn, but do they have to be so large?  Really, a lemonade stand or fashion podium with a larger footprint than the Dubai skyscraper?  Land is very hard to come by and now we have to find room for all the oversized buildings, etc.  Maybe developers could give us the option to shrink them? It seems like every new item is larger than the last.  Bigger isn’t always better. 

Also, I do not like the new changes to the train station, etc.  I have just been deleting requests for those items.  Land clearing tools and supplies for making them are too hard to come by to spend restarting those buildings or to spend in quests.  Like others have suggested, if you are going to keep requesting those things, maybe you should have one of the buildings drop them. 

Stars, trophies and hearts and port items.  A lot of quests have asked for 30 or more of these. It’s hard to keep up when we are allowed to only have 40 in storage!  If you are going to keep asking for so many of these items, maybe you should consider increasing storage to 100.  I do appreciate the recent increase in energy storage. Thank you. 

• I would like to have the option to send gifts to my neighbors, sometimes we have lots of items in our inventory we would like to share with others. Thank you! 
  • brrrbrrr brrrComments: 9
    Can the developers please add a tab in the shop for special items?  This would be for buildings, etc., that are only available through quests or special purchases.   I am requesting this for a couple reasons.  I’ve done quests where it has said that an item is available from a certain building and I couldn’t find any such building.  Anywhere.  That doesn’t mean they have to offer them for sale all the time, but it would be nice to know what they are and what the bonus is for collecting them.  I have several builds that I don’t know what they offer when collected.   I wish there was a page like that where I could see.  Does it drop coins only?  Coins and energy? Or special items?  Now, if it is ready to collect, the only way to know is to collect it. 

Thank you Playkot for making my wish come true. it is now 0/100❣️👍😍💝😘
    brrr said:
    Can the developers please add a tab in the shop for special items?  This would be for buildings, etc., that are only available through quests or special purchases.   I am requesting this for a couple reasons.  I’ve done quests where it has said that an item is available from a certain building and I couldn’t find any such building.  Anywhere.  That doesn’t mean they have to offer them for sale all the time, but it would be nice to know what they are and what the bonus is for collecting them.  I have several builds that I don’t know what they offer when collected.   I wish there was a page like that where I could see.  Does it drop coins only?  Coins and energy? Or special items?  Now, if it is ready to collect, the only way to know is to collect it. 

Wow. Thank you for your suggestion. That makes sense to me. I will pass your suggestion on to the developers. A tab that shows all the buildings that have been released, their payout under normal circumstances as well as special quest. Cobi Luijt said:

It’s because of players like you that regularly provide feedback to the developers for their consideration. 100 is far better than 30. 
  • Could the developers find a better way with the storage, so sick of having to flick right to the end only for it to crash,pity you can’t have extra tabs for all the different decorations that we have,so frustrating.
    Could the developers find a better way with the storage, so sick of having to flick right to the end only for it to crash,pity you can’t have extra tabs for all the different decorations that we have,so frustrating.
    Thank you for bringing your suggestion to the forum. An upgrade of the games storage is desired by all players. No guarantees, but all suggestions are forwarded for the developers consideration. If you have any other ideas, please share them.
  • anabelomanabelom anabelomComments:
    Regalar edificios que valen starbuks
  • Mona_Lisa said:

Want to help us make SuperCity better, Mayor? Feel free to post your ideas and suggestions! 💭 The best ones will certainly appear in the game 😺

🔥🔥🔥 Have even more fun! Have a look at all our services:
    👉 https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help 👈

• SuperCity Mobile ola Bre. Posso dar uma dica? Vocês podem por à venda itens para terminar as missões no supermercado? Tambem gostava de saber o nome dos edificios  dos vizinhos quando  os visitamos. É possivel colocar o número total de negocios e residências em cada imagem para termos noção do que ainda falta comprar? Obrigada 😊
  • SuperCity Mobile ola Bre. Posso dar uma dica? Vocês podem por à venda itens para terminar as missões no supermercado? Tambem gostava de saber o nome dos edificios  dos vizinhos quando  os visitamos. É possivel colocar o número total de negocios e residências em cada imagem para termos noção do que ainda falta comprar? Obrigada 😊
    SuperCity Mobile ola Bre. Posso dar uma dica? Vocês podem por à venda itens para terminar as missões no supermercado? Tambem gostava de saber o nome dos edificios  dos vizinhos quando  os visitamos. É possivel colocar o número total de negocios e residências em cada imagem para termos noção do que ainda falta comprar? Obrigada 😊
    Atualmente na loja de frutas você pode usar SB para comprar o que você precisa para acelerar as coisas. Além disso, há a venda especial para as bebidas e a cesta.

Você pode esclarecer o que você quer dizer "saber o nome dos edifícios vizinhos". E a lista do "número total de empresas e residências" que um jogador pode ter em sua cidade? O número de residências e empresas de SB e edifícios de produção são atualmente ilimitados. Existe um limite de infraestrutura, negócios coin adquiridos e produção. Geralmente, apenas um é permitido nos prédios exclusivos ou comprado por dinheiro ou ganho completando a missão.

Currently in the fruit shop you can use SB to buy what you need to speed things up. Also, there is the special sale for the beverages and the basket.

Can you clarify what you mean, "to know the name of the neighbors buildings."

And, the list of "the total number of businesses and residences" that a player may have in their city? The number of residences and SB businesses and production buildings are currently unlimited. There is a limit of infrastructure, coin purchased businesses and production. Generally, only one is allowed of the unique buildings bought for cash or earned completing the quest.
  • Lynn TennyLynn Tenny Lynn TennyComments: 2
    Hello,
    Just had a couple of ideas after the last event.

We get a lot of requests during events for items from the Sea Trade that are also needed to make people in the university (which are also needed during quests) and for clearing land, ski resort, train station...UGH!....just a lot is needed from the items in the Sea Trade, could the Devs think of added these items as drops on harvesting ceratin buildings?

So, every 100 clicks of the petrol station we get a gas can, every so many clicks of the hat boutique we get a graduation cap and so on.

Or, to be super simple, every so many completed items in the Sea Trade we get two.

Could have a recycle center.

Every time someone clears land or redecorates and wants to get rid of sidewalks, roads, etc the game would send the "debris" to the recycle center (getting extra debris points for sending flowers, trees, real money items that we win a lot of in the Wheel of Fortune) and after so much debris is built up, people could choose a gas can, saw, beaker, etc whatever the item is that they want. 

Could also have builds like parking lots and parking garages that also give gas cans on harvest. Lumber mills that give saws. Have a mine that we could dig in for picks and dynamite. The school and or hospital could drop beakers. 

Just thinking of something(s) that could help.

Thank you. 
    Waarom moet de tijd nu zo lang zijn. je koopt dit met echt geld dus mag het best wat korter zijn.
    Nu moet ik 16 uur wachten om 1 munt te krijgen voor het evenement.
    Kan dat nou niet korter? 3 uur is lang zat.
    Dat moet dan ook wel bij alle deco’s die je met echt geld koopt doen.

Waarom moet de tijd nu zo lang zijn. je koopt dit met echt geld dus mag het best wat korter zijn.
    Nu moet ik 16 uur wachten om 1 munt te krijgen voor het evenement.
    Kan dat nou niet korter? 3 uur is lang zat.
    Dat moet dan ook wel bij alle deco’s die je met echt geld koopt doen.

Bedankt voor uw suggestie. Het is belangrijk voor ontwikkelaars om feedback van de spelers te ontvangen.
    hello friends supercity 😍 many quest beautiful thanks 😘👍 I ask them it will be possible to put the statue of freedom in a quest 🙈 is that I have a friend wants her with ancias 🙏 please !!! ... and to please me with a small quest decorations of cats and dogs for my veterinary pet area 😍👍 porfis !!! ... thanks 😘😘🙏😘
  • Lynn TennyLynn Tenny Lynn TennyComments: 2
    Hello,
    I know others have mentioned the Wheel of Fortune and I'd like to add to the requests that it reflects more items that are needed by the player vs supply and coin rewards. I recently had 11 out of 15 tickets wasted on supply and coin rewards. I have 3.6 million coins and 27,000+ supply so those were a waste. I'd also like to ask that they do something to prevent the wheel from changing the item(s) it says you won to something different when the claim button comes up.

I repeatedly have this issue. If the wheel lands on something I actually need (typically from a building I don't have because that building is a real money building), I'd say more than half the time when the claim button comes up, it changes to something fairly useless like a cup that was not on the wheel when I used a ticket. 

Another issue that has come up (and mentioned by others on the FB page) is during these events (like the current summer event) items are popping up in the orders that are from buildings that are locked to the Enchanted Valley. 

I and others have attempted to unlock it and just can not get it done in the time limits so we have to constantly decline these event orders. With the resets taking hours and also having to decline orders that require items from real money buildings that we can't afford, it can get annoying. 

Thank you.
    Hello,
    I know others have mentioned the Wheel of Fortune and I'd like to add to the requests that it reflects more items that are needed by the player vs supply and coin rewards. I recently had 11 out of 15 tickets wasted on supply and coin rewards. I have 3.6 million coins and 27,000+ supply so those were a waste. I'd also like to ask that they do something to prevent the wheel from changing the item(s) it says you won to something different when the claim button comes up.

I repeatedly have this issue. If the wheel lands on something I actually need (typically from a building I don't have because that building is a real money building), I'd say more than half the time when the claim button comes up, it changes to something fairly useless like a cup that was not on the wheel when I used a ticket. 

Another issue that has come up (and mentioned by others on the FB page) is during these events (like the current summer event) items are popping up in the orders that are from buildings that are locked to the Enchanted Valley. 

I and others have attempted to unlock it and just can not get it done in the time limits so we have to constantly decline these event orders. With the resets taking hours and also having to decline orders that require items from real money buildings that we can't afford, it can get annoying. 

Thank you.
    Hello LynnTenny, 

First, the wheel was recently changed at the request of players. They wanted the “useless” decorations removed. Now cargo, energy- a high demand- and quest items appear.
    Next, here’s a link to a helpful tutorial on the practical use of the wheel of fortune. https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/139130/how-to-get-items-if-i-dont-have-the-building#latest

Once, you review the link, keep in mind that you can calculate your chances and stop spinning the wheel because it’s not being helpful and you are wasting your fortune tickets. 

A separate issue are the timed events, such as opening the enchanted valley. When you start to open the valley do not spend until you have all three items requested in the amounts requested, then spend at once to move onto the next stage. Another tip, do not begin this quest unless you have the time to keep an eye on the clock. As long as you don’t spend, and the 3 items reset because time has run out, what you have collected will be stored in your inventory. And finally, attempt this quest alone, ignore all other events in your city until you have completed the timed quest of opening your valley.

To your last issue. If you don’t have the necessary buildings then use the reset to your advantage. Collect what you have, don’t spend and reset. What you’ve collected is now in your inventory. My experience with playing fearless of the lengthy reset can be used to a players advantage. 

Good Luck
  • Rose LimaRose Lima Rose LimaComments: 3
    I would like to see the Eastern Museum return. Thank you ❤ 
    love these ideas to integrate them in the future game quest 😍 would be great and the trees in autumn and Christmas colors ... also remember the bridges will speak once wood would be great 😍 for autumn and things fairs for Christmas 💕😍 not alone is my imagination flying as always 😜😘👍 could add the option to put day or night would look great those lights at Christmas in our cities 😍😍😍😍 also a friend sent me those photos of the trees in colors and the marble floors are beautiful once I suggested it but they did not see my suggestion it would be great to put them 😍👍 with option to always have them as the sand now and the floors Christmas, that we can buy them with coins or no more than 1 superbucks 😍😂🙈👍 plizzzzzzzx
  • Carol GunnCarol Gunn Carol GunnComments: 2
    I think we could use a button at the top of the page to call back our friends who have not been playing recently.  I have been accumulating so many friends that it takes forever to scroll to the bottom of the page. And half the time the game crashes when I am on my way down.
  • I look at it and I look at it and seriously it has been one of the similar buildings to be used in this type of quest and it has been the one that I really liked. Supercity should consider putting it as part of a regular building that we could acquire in a quest would be perfect 😍👍 seriously I have put on the forum forum suggestions I have deleted with this infractructura this beautiful 😍😍😍😍😍
    I think we could use a button at the top of the page to call back our friends who have not been playing recently.  I have been accumulating so many friends that it takes forever to scroll to the bottom of the page. And half the time the game crashes when I am on my way down.
    Hello Carol Gunn and welcome to our forum. Your suggestion will be forwarded to the developers. Players like efficiency and ease of play in a game.

Oh my gosh, Annyelika! It is absolutely beautiful! I forward all suggestions and you know this will be forwarded. The developers really should release all these cute decorations to the players more than once.
    I look at it and I look at it and seriously it has been one of the similar buildings to be used in this type of quest and it has been the one that I really liked. Supercity should consider putting it as part of a regular building that we could acquire in a quest would be perfect 😍👍 seriously I have put on the forum forum suggestions I have deleted with this infractructura this beautiful 😍😍😍😍😍
    Thank you for all the work you do to develop your ideas and suggestions for the developers. You definitely have ideas for your city.
  • Monyk HernandzMonyk Hernandz Freshly on the board Monyk HernandzComments: 131 ✭✭✭
    edited July 16
    Estoy totalmente de acuerdo en que se prueben cosas nuevas y siempre y cuando sea mejorar el juego pero totalmente en desacuerdo con el cambio que hicieron hoy en la Lotería vigente, no creo sea necesario perjudicarlo ya que creo que en vez de implementar ésta modalidad aún para los que no nos quejamos de la falta de energías hubiese sido bueno que regalen algún pack de energías como sucede a veces en la plataforma del juego de Pc.....no es justo que a los jugadores mas antiguos siempre se nos perjudique por jugadores que recién se inician y ya quieren estar en nivel 100 el primer día, cuando a otros que hace 2 años que estamos sabemos lo que es trabajar realmente para conseguir algo ya que antes ni booster existían para ayudarnos....en cuanto a los premios de la misma, bien ayuda cuando a veces sacamos premios para el evento vigente del taller de montaña, pero no ayuda en nada los profesionales o materiales del puerto que ya tenemos completos en almacén, o los lugares vacíos del cartón, antes al menos habia mas comercios de superbucks que siempre son útiles, para eso antes que la lotería prefiero juntar llaves del Bingo que al menos era mas entretenido porque muchos jugadores podíamos conseguir el premio sin desilusionarnos y no solo 1 o 2 jugadores y lamentablemente siempre los mismos....no reniego de muchos ganadores pero hay un par que siempre obtienen el premio sin ni siquiera conseguir monedas ya que lo obtienen en el 1er intento y hace tiempo que vengo viendo lo mismo, solo espero se tome en cuenta mi sugerencia sin ánimo de ofender a nadie todo lo contrario, solo me gustaría que sea un juego parejo para todos y por eso va mi sugerencia, Atte. Monyk
    Estoy totalmente de acuerdo en que se prueben cosas nuevas y siempre y cuando sea mejorar el juego pero totalmente en desacuerdo con el cambio que hicieron hoy en la Lotería vigente, no creo sea necesario perjudicarlo ya que creo que en vez de implementar ésta modalidad aún para los que no nos quejamos de la falta de energías hubiese sido bueno que regalen algún pack de energías como sucede a veces en la plataforma del juego de Pc.....no es justo que a los jugadores mas antiguos siempre se nos perjudique por jugadores que recién se inician y ya quieren estar en nivel 100 el primer día, cuando a otros que hace 2 años que estamos sabemos lo que es trabajar realmente para conseguir algo ya que antes ni booster existían para ayudarnos....en cuanto a los premios de la misma, bien ayuda cuando a veces sacamos premios para el evento vigente del taller de montaña, pero no ayuda en nada los profesionales o materiales del puerto que ya tenemos completos en almacén, o los lugares vacíos del cartón, antes al menos habia mas comercios de superbucks que siempre son útiles, para eso antes que la lotería prefiero juntar llaves del Bingo que al menos era mas entretenido porque muchos jugadores podíamos conseguir el premio sin desilusionarnos y no solo 1 o 2 jugadores y lamentablemente siempre los mismos....no reniego de muchos ganadores pero hay un par que siempre obtienen el premio sin ni siquiera conseguir monedas ya que lo obtienen en el 1er intento y hace tiempo que vengo viendo lo mismo, solo espero se tome en cuenta mi sugerencia sin ánimo de ofender a nadie todo lo contrario, solo me gustaría que sea un juego parejo para todos y por eso va mi sugerencia, Atte. Monyk

Hello Monyk, It’s  nice to see you here again on the forum.I hope all is well. 

So i want to make sure to itemize all of your suggestions.
    1- While you appreciate efforts to improve the game by trying new modalities, you disagree with the change to the lottery today.
    2. When players have concerns about energy in the game, supercity mobile should offer free packs of energy to help similar to how the web version of the game is played. Changing the lottery to reduce the demand on energy is not favored.
    3. Oldest players thst have played the mobile versionsince the beginning are experiencing the most harm from the changes.
    4. The concern is that newer players want to advance in the game too quickly while older players have worked hard to reach their level. Your example of hardwork is play that happened before the introduction of skip boosters.
     5. What is appreciated about the lottery is the help to current crafting event- Summer Mood. 
    6. But the lottery doesn't help players that have full inventory of specialist, Sea Trade, fortune tickets or skip boosters. 
    7. Another change that is disliked- only 2 Superbuck buildings are offered in the lottery when there were more before. Superbuck buildings are more useful. 
    8. You liked collecting Bingo keys. It was more entertaining, more players could get the prize and it was without disappointment. 

9. Its disheartening to see the same players get the main prize from the lottery on the first try. And watching the same players disappointed.
    10. You share your suggestion without any intent to offend.
    11. You do want the game to be fair for everyone.

Have I missed anything or misunderstood? 

Thank you. All feedback is important and will be forwarded to the developers. As you have noted, they try new ways to play the same event. They want to know if players are interested or uninterested. Thank you. 

Hola Monyk, es bueno verte aquí nuevamente en el foro. Espero que todo esté bien.

Así que quiero asegurarme de detallar todas sus sugerencias.
    1- Si bien aprecias los esfuerzos para mejorar el juego al probar nuevas modalidades, no estás de acuerdo con el cambio a la lotería de hoy.
    2. Cuando los jugadores tienen preocupaciones sobre la energía en el juego, supercity mobile debería ofrecer paquetes de energía gratuitos para ayudar de manera similar a cómo se juega la versión web del juego. Cambiar la lotería para reducir la demanda de energía no se ve favorecido.
    3. Los jugadores más antiguos que han jugado las versiones móviles desde el principio están sufriendo el mayor daño de los cambios.
    4. La preocupación es que los jugadores más nuevos quieren avanzar en el juego demasiado rápido, mientras que los jugadores mayores han trabajado duro para alcanzar su nivel. Su ejemplo de trabajo duro es el juego que ocurrió antes de la introducción de impulsores de salto.
     5. Lo que se agradece de la lotería es la ayuda al evento de elaboración actual, Summer Mood.
    6. Pero la lotería no ayuda a los jugadores que tienen un inventario completo de especialistas, Sea Trade, boletos de fortuna o sobresaltos.
    7. Otro cambio que no es de su agrado: solo se ofrecieron 2 edificios Superbuck en la lotería cuando había más antes. Los edificios superbuck son más útiles.
    8. Te gustó coleccionar llaves de bingo. Fue más entretenido, más jugadores pudieron obtener el premio y fue sin decepción.

9. Es desalentador ver a los mismos jugadores obtener el premio principal de la lotería en el primer intento. Y viendo a los mismos jugadores decepcionados.
    10. Compartes tu sugerencia sin ninguna intención de ofender.
    11. Quieres que el juego sea justo para todos.

¿Me he perdido algo o he entendido mal?

Gracias. Todos los comentarios son importantes y se reenviarán a los desarrolladores. Como has notado, intentan nuevas formas de jugar el mismo evento. Quieren saber si los jugadores están interesados ​​o no interesados. Gracias.
  • Monyk HernandzMonyk Hernandz Freshly on the board Monyk HernandzComments: 131 ✭✭✭

1- While you appreciate efforts to improve the game by trying new modalities, you disagree with the change to the lottery today.
    2. When players have concerns about energy in the game, supercity mobile should offer free packs of energy to help similar to how the web version of the game is played. Changing the lottery to reduce the demand on energy is not favored.
    3. Oldest players thst have played the mobile versionsince the beginning are experiencing the most harm from the changes.
    4. The concern is that newer players want to advance in the game too quickly while older players have worked hard to reach their level. Your example of hardwork is play that happened before the introduction of skip boosters.
     5. What is appreciated about the lottery is the help to current crafting event- Summer Mood. 
    6. But the lottery doesn't help players that have full inventory of specialist, Sea Trade, fortune tickets or skip boosters. 
    7. Another change that is disliked- only 2 Superbuck buildings are offered in the lottery when there were more before. Superbuck buildings are more useful. 
    8. You liked collecting Bingo keys. It was more entertaining, more players could get the prize and it was without disappointment. 

9. Its disheartening to see the same players get the main prize from the lottery on the first try. And watching the same players disappointed.

Thank you. All feedback is important and will be forwarded to the developers. As you have noted, they try new ways to play the same event. They want to know if players are interested or uninterested. Thank you. 

Hola Monyk, es bueno verte aquí nuevamente en el foro. Espero que todo esté bien.

1- Si bien aprecias los esfuerzos para mejorar el juego al probar nuevas modalidades, no estás de acuerdo con el cambio a la lotería de hoy.
    2. Cuando los jugadores tienen preocupaciones sobre la energía en el juego, supercity mobile debería ofrecer paquetes de energía gratuitos para ayudar de manera similar a cómo se juega la versión web del juego. Cambiar la lotería para reducir la demanda de energía no se ve favorecido.
    3. Los jugadores más antiguos que han jugado las versiones móviles desde el principio están sufriendo el mayor daño de los cambios.
    4. La preocupación es que los jugadores más nuevos quieren avanzar en el juego demasiado rápido, mientras que los jugadores mayores han trabajado duro para alcanzar su nivel. Su ejemplo de trabajo duro es el juego que ocurrió antes de la introducción de impulsores de salto.
     5. Lo que se agradece de la lotería es la ayuda al evento de elaboración actual, Summer Mood.
    6. Pero la lotería no ayuda a los jugadores que tienen un inventario completo de especialistas, Sea Trade, boletos de fortuna o sobresaltos.
    7. Otro cambio que no es de su agrado: solo se ofrecieron 2 edificios Superbuck en la lotería cuando había más antes. Los edificios superbuck son más útiles.
    8. Te gustó coleccionar llaves de bingo. Fue más entretenido, más jugadores pudieron obtener el premio y fue sin decepción.

9. Es desalentador ver a los mismos jugadores obtener el premio principal de la lotería en el primer intento. Y viendo a los mismos jugadores decepcionados.

Gracias. Todos los comentarios son importantes y se reenviarán a los desarrolladores. Como has notado, intentan nuevas formas de jugar el mismo evento. Quieren saber si los jugadores están interesados ​​o no interesados. Gracias.

Mil gracias una vez más por estar siempre pendientes a nosotros y sobre todo porque la modalidad volvió a ser como antes
    Yo también extraño mucho el movimiento por aquí y es muy triste a veces ver a la gente siempre exponiendo quejas y no estar agradecidos de todo lo que nos deja el juego a la par...
    Gracias de corazón por haber leído las sugerencias y abrazo enorme 
    Todo mi cariño y respeto para con ustedes 💝

Mil gracias una vez más por estar siempre pendientes a nosotros y sobre todo porque la modalidad volvió a ser como antes
    Yo también extraño mucho el movimiento por aquí y es muy triste a veces ver a la gente siempre exponiendo quejas y no estar agradecidos de todo lo que nos deja el juego a la par...
    Gracias de corazón por haber leído las sugerencias y abrazo enorme 
    Todo mi cariño y respeto para con ustedes 💝
    De nada. Ahora volvemos a hacer el vaso de mar en monedas!
  • rinidkrinidk rinidkComments: 1
    I think I would love to be able to sell some stuffs that won't be used for further tasks. because then we can get more coins. 
  • how about being able to choose whether you want energy for your City or the Tropical Island Tour from your neighbours?
  • nikkishanikkisha nikkishaComments: 3
    Hi.
    Can y'all do something about this...
    If my energy bar is filled,and say about five energy less,and I level up,i/we don't get the level up refill energy,just the difference to refill..
    I find that a bit unfair..i want ALL my level up refill!!!!

Also,can yall make it a bit easier to get the materials to remove trees and rocks??
    I mean,come on,with so many quest to complete,then to have to do so many others just to remove rocks and trees,be a bit more realistic please!!!!

Great game,by the way.
    rinidk said:
    I think I would love to be able to sell some stuffs that won't be used for further tasks. because then we can get more coins. 
    nikkisha said:
    Hi.
    Can y'all do something about this...
    If my energy bar is filled,and say about five energy less,and I level up,i/we don't get the level up refill energy,just the difference to refill..
    I find that a bit unfair..i want ALL my level up refill!!!!

Also,can yall make it a bit easier to get the materials to remove trees and rocks??
    I mean,come on,with so many quest to complete,then to have to do so many others just to remove rocks and trees,be a bit more realistic please!!!!

Great game,by the way.
    how about being able to choose whether you want energy for your City or the Tropical Island Tour from your neighbours?
    Sharon Rudd, I will forward your suggestion that players have the option to receive energy requested from neighbors for the expedition or city center. Thank you.

nikkisha, I will forward your suggestion that level up energy is fully added and not just the balance. Also, have you noticed the changes in Sea Trade? Every other order filled for each specific item will get you two/ for the price of one. 

Rinidk, I will forward your suggestion. Collecting from casinos -5000 coins- everyday is a good way to build your coins. Examples also included  ski resort 3000 coins, jet ski rental 5000 coins and many of the new buildings earned in quest as well as trophies drop coins. Thank you.

• I know y'all are trying y'all best to fix cliches.
    I appreciate all y'all do.
    Thnxx for the game.

That being said...
    What's the purpose for the island quest??
    The energy bar is 100..
    It literally takes 100 energy to take remove a rock formation, to move on.
    It takes forever to move on!!!
    Why is the bar so low/little bit???

I pay money to buy the S.C. bucks,so that I can buy some buildings I can't get otherwise..
    BUT..cant some of them be bought with coins???
    I mean come on,we can't spend money for the good stuff ALL the time!!!
    Trying so hard to get the petting zoo..reach a level I need something from the aquarium,I think,I can't afford to purchase it at this time..
    Y'all need to be a bit more fair when it comes to obtaining certain buildings for getting stuff to complete quest!!!!!
    A few more farm plots and factory being accessible would be great!!!

I know y'all are trying y'all best to fix cliches.
    I appreciate all y'all do.
    Thnxx for the game.

That being said...
    What's the purpose for the island quest??
    The energy bar is 100..
    It literally takes 100 energy to take remove a rock formation, to move on.
    It takes forever to move on!!!
    Why is the bar so low/little bit???

I pay money to buy the S.C. bucks,so that I can buy some buildings I can't get otherwise..
    BUT..cant some of them be bought with coins???
    I mean come on,we can't spend money for the good stuff ALL the time!!!
    Trying so hard to get the petting zoo..reach a level I need something from the aquarium,I think,I can't afford to purchase it at this time..
    Y'all need to be a bit more fair when it comes to obtaining certain buildings for getting stuff to complete quest!!!!!
    A few more farm plots and factory being accessible would be great!!!

Welcome back. Good news is the Petting Zoo is infrastructure. You can take as long as you need to complete it. It the time runs out you just won’t receive the bonus items.

The Expedition to the tropics by Li is just for fun. Other quest will be released this month that you may like better.