⏰ UTC... what's this?!

7 Comments·Updated 10 September 2018 10:27 AM
Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 49 Community Manager
edited September 2018 in Super Quests
Mayors, as you know, almost all our Special Events are time-limited ⌛ The time limits are usually indicated at UTC, but... what time is it in your country when it's 9:00 UTC? 🙇 Have a look at the picture below, it should help you to better understand this topic 👌

All you need is
  • find your area on the map
  • go down to the multicolor strip
  • identify the nearest strip segment of the same color as your area
  • make calculations (add or subtract, as indicated over the corresponding segment)

🔥🔥🔥 Have even more fun! Have a look at all our services:
👉 https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help 👈

Comments

• ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1332 Super Moderator
    4️ am 🕓 here in my state :wink: 🕰️

• Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 289 ✭✭✭
  • Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 289 ✭✭✭
    Sorry it 10.33 AM
  • This concerns the Eastern Hospitality quest. From Reward 3 I need to get 117 points yet from the point I’m at to reach Reward 4. I just noticed that. Is this an error or have you people lost your mind??? I know you’re trying to get more people to spend actual cash but from what I’m reading lately in the comments players are writing, you are loosing players and sounds to me like a lot more are getting ready to quit. I would like you to let me know if this amount to get from Reward 3 to Reward 4 is actually 117+ points because if it is  that amount I can quit the quest. Let me know please.
  • RachelFadamsRachelFadams RachelFadamsComments: 493 Super Moderator
    This concerns the Eastern Hospitality quest. From Reward 3 I need to get 117 points yet from the point I’m at to reach Reward 4. I just noticed that. Is this an error or have you people lost your mind??? I know you’re trying to get more people to spend actual cash but from what I’m reading lately in the comments players are writing, you are loosing players and sounds to me like a lot more are getting ready to quit. I would like you to let me know if this amount to get from Reward 3 to Reward 4 is actually 117+ points because if it is  that amount I can quit the quest. Let me know please.
    The amounts are from stage 1-4: (4, 50, 130 and 265). We have 7 days and 7 hours left to this task. Additionally, if you do not have some of the required buildings use the trash bin to reset. It will take longer to complete but, spending real money is not absolutely necessary to complete this particular quest. I believe you can get the genie’s Palace.