Easter Fair (3/30/18)

13 Comments·Updated 09 April 2018 09:48 AM
Anastasiia_NesterovaAnastasiia_Nesterova AdministratorAnastasiia_NesterovaComments: 76 ✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in SuperCity Updates
Easter is around the corner! :o
https://apps.facebook.com/super_city_game

SuperCity citizens are excited to have the Easter Fair!
Help them organize it and get rewards and the grand prize: the Easter Museum :) 
Conditions and details are below.

Comments

• Anastasiia_NesterovaAnastasiia_Nesterova Administrator Anastasiia_NesterovaComments: 76 ✭✭✭

Requirements: level 15.
    Timing: this quest is available for everyone till April, 13 9:00 UTC (4:00 EST).

The quest takes place on the Event Island, which is turned into the Easter Fair :)

What is the main goal?

The quest consists of 5 steps before getting the main prize (Easter Museum) and 3 extra steps after which go round and round unlimited times.

You need to collect a basket (a set) of dyed Easter eggs to get a reward for each step:

1. Step 1: Blue Easter egg, Yellow Easter egg, Red Easter egg
      Reward: 45 energy, 250 goods, 15 daffodils.

2. Step 2: Yellow Easter egg, Colourful Easter egg, Striped Easter egg
      Reward: 45 energy x2, Easter arch, Easter fence x10.

3. Step 3: Colourful Easter egg, Striped Easter egg, Crested Easter egg
      Reward: Easter rabbit, Basket with ribbons, 50 daffodils.

4. Step 4: Bright Easter egg, Classic Easter egg, Modern Easter egg
      Reward: 45 energy x3, Easter tree, 15 superbucks.

5. Step 5: Crested Easter egg, Bright Easter egg, Classic Easter egg, Modern Easter egg, Decorated Easter egg
      Reward: Easter Museum (3,000 coins, 4-6 daffodils every 20 hours; requires 7x8 squares; can be placed everywhere except the Snow Plateau).

1. Extra step 1: Red Easter egg, Striped Easter egg, Classic Easter egg
      Reward: 45 energy, 25 daffodils, 7 superbucks.

2. Extra step 2: Yellow Easter egg, Bright Easter egg, Modern Easter egg
      Reward: 45 energy x2, 30 daffodils, 10 superbucks.

3. Extra step 3: Blue Easter egg, Crested Easter egg, Decorated Easter egg
      Reward: 45 energy x3, 35 daffodils, 15 superbucks.

You can track your progress (how many eggs you made) at “Rewards” tab.

How to create a dyed Easter egg?

To create a dyed egg you need:

1. to collect a “blank” egg, completing the tasks from the Order board;

2. to create needed paints at the Paintworks, using Pigments and Jars;

3. to dye an egg at the Dye Shop.

Hint: there’s no need to wait till you get all the needed “ingredients”, just start to create paints and dye eggs when you have ingredients for something at least :) Crafting takes time, so don’t waste it ;)

How to get blank eggs, pigments and jars?

Complete the tasks from the Order board:

Each step includes tasks with ingredients you need at this particular step. As soon as you collect all the needed ingredients, new tasks stop coming: you have to craft paints and dyed eggs then!

The number of tasks you can do at a time is equal to the number of ingredients types you need on a particular step. For example, if a step requires 1) blank eggs, 2) jars, 3) red pigment and 4) yellow pigment, you’ll be able to do 4 tasks at a time.

There are 10-30 minute cooldowns between the tasks.

How to create paints?

Go to the Paintsworks. You need a jar and pigments to create a paint.

Some paints require several pigments!
    Paint’s crafting takes 2-4 hours (you can finish it for superbucks: the less time left, the less superbucks it costs).

How to dye an Easter egg?

Go to the Dye Shop. You need required paints and a blank egg.

Some Easter eggs require several paints!
    Egg’s dyeing takes 2-4 hours (you can finish it for superbucks: the less time left, the less superbucks it costs).

Rating

You can get more prizes if you take a place in the rating :)

This time all the players are automatically allocated to groups of 100 players approximately (the number of members may vary during the quest) and compete with each other within a group. A group is formed depending on players’ levels.
    Different groups DON’T INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER, this is NOT a team competition at all :)

Every action you take in the quest (collecting blank eggs, collecting pigments, collecting jars, creating paints and dyeing eggs) provides you one Easter token.

Pay attention that tokens are counted and shown only at “Rating” tab!

Once the Easter quest ends, players who take first 25 places receive the extra rewards:

• 1st place: 50 superbucks + 50 daffodils;

• 2nd place: 30 superbucks + 30 daffodils;

• 3rd place: 20 superbucks + 20 daffodils;

• 4-6th places: 15 superbucks + 15 daffodils;

• 7-10th places: 10 superbucks + 15 daffodils;

• 11-15th places: 5 superbucks + 15 daffodils;

• 16-25th places: 15 daffodils.

• Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 176 ✭✭✭
  • I am very disappointed as I will not have enough time to complete this quest. I love playing this game but at times the quests are simply out of reach unless you pay a lot of superbucks for them. When setting these tasks, why do you put such constraints on the end tasks? unless you have the time to sit and play the game all day, which is nigh impossible when you go to work.
  • Brenda BannisterBrenda Bannister Freshly on the board Brenda BannisterComments: 1
    How many reward levels are there after you have the Easter Fair? I saw unlimited somewhere, but surely there must be a limit?  Just wondering how far i should continue to catch up to another player?
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1320 Super Moderator
    I am very disappointed as I will not have enough time to complete this quest. I love playing this game but at times the quests are simply out of reach unless you pay a lot of superbucks for them. When setting these tasks, why do you put such constraints on the end tasks? unless you have the time to sit and play the game all day, which is nigh impossible when you go to work.
    we have added 3 extra days to this quest, so hopefully you will now have enough time to complete it :) 

• ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1320 Super Moderator
    How many reward levels are there after you have the Easter Fair? I saw unlimited somewhere, but surely there must be a limit?  Just wondering how far i should continue to catch up to another player?
    That is correct you can go unlimited amount of times, there is no limit. Please have a look up at the quest description, it is in there :) 

• Breda WatersBreda Waters Breda WatersComments: 53 ✭✭✭
    Hi I am posting on behalf of a lot of members in a groups I am Admin in.. Some of our members have been working very hard to stay top of the Ratings Board . The groups were changed already and some had been knocked out of the top 25 . Now the Quest has been extended by 3 days so that people who were struggling to get  the Easter Museum can  complete it..( which I think was good for them ) Several of our members are in the top 3 on their Ratings grids and had worked very hard to stay there, They have paid out Sbs to speed up eggs and paint.. They thought that this struggle to maintain top positions was going to be over tomorrow. Now the timer on the Ratings board has also been increased by 3 days .. Feelings are running very high about this.. A lot are saying they are going to quit the game. Posting this in here . I hope that  Devs take note of these comments. Thank you 
    Breda said:
    Hi I am posting on behalf of a lot of members in a groups I am Admin in.. Some of our members have been working very hard to stay top of the Ratings Board . The groups were changed already and some had been knocked out of the top 25 . Now the Quest has been extended by 3 days so that people who were struggling to get  the Easter Museum can  complete it..( which I think was good for them ) Several of our members are in the top 3 on their Ratings grids and had worked very hard to stay there, They have paid out Sbs to speed up eggs and paint.. They thought that this struggle to maintain top positions was going to be over tomorrow. Now the timer on the Ratings board has also been increased by 3 days .. Feelings are running very high about this.. A lot are saying they are going to quit the game. Posting this in here . I hope that  Devs take note of these comments. Thank you 
    The ratings are extra so when the quest gets extended so does the ratings. We understand that some are upset about this but some others couldn't play and so the developers decided to extend the time. Not to worry, however, they will see your comment :) 

• Breda WatersBreda Waters Breda WatersComments: 53 ✭✭✭
    Thank you Jenn.  

• Just to say the game is not working for me. All the time is freezing.....Think the flash issues continue,
    Just to say the game is not working for me. All the time is freezing.....Think the flash issues continue,
    Have you contacted our support team so that they can have a look at your game to see if there are any issues on our end that they can fix? You can go to the HELP CENTER at the top of your game and click on contact us. Have you tried all of the troubleshooting steps in the help center? Those should help you, even if you have done them all before, it is good to do them again as many things have been changed in the past few weeks with facebook and flash and updates in our game.  Here is the link for you :) https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity/?p=web&s=troubleshooting

• Teri MorkunasTeri Morkunas Freshly on the board Teri MorkunasComments: 5
    Can we stop with the random quests already.  If I wanted to play the bingo game i would.  
    Can we stop with the random quests already.  If I wanted to play the bingo game i would.  
    Please post this is the suggestions area :) 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!