Join Team Black Force - Minimum requirements are Level 40 and rank 400

14 Comments·Started 09 April 2018 01:29 PM

Hello and welcome to the Black Force recruitment page! We are a social and fun-loving international team with members from around the world and we primarily communicate in the English language. We emphasize the word TEAM in our strike Group Battle plans so that every member can effectively contribute to the success of the group. We have a private Facebook team page where we discuss strategies, base development, post up helpful replays to help other member with a particular island, etc. If you are motivated, team oriented and like to have fun then we would love to have with us. Search for "Black Force" under "International" and then join us. Once you have joined please take a few seconds to say hi to the team and one of us will send you a link to our Facebook team page. Cheers!

Comments

• Anatoliy KopyrinAnatoliy Kopyrin Anatoliy KopyrinComments: 39 Community Manager
    Hi @GunnyJC! Nice to see your group page here :)
    Wish you and your teammates good luck in behalf of Tropic Storm team!
  • Anatoliy KopyrinAnatoliy Kopyrin Anatoliy KopyrinComments: 39 Community Manager
    Hi @GunnyJC! Nice to see your group page here :)
    Wish you and your teammates good luck in behalf of Tropic Storm team!
    Nice to see you and your Strike Groups's page at the forum!
    Wish you good luck in behalf of Tropic Storm dev team ;)
  • kate_alkate_al Freshly on the board kate_alComments: 64 Community Manager
    Ahoy newcomers! Glad to see you here, pal!
  • Thank you both for the warm welcome!
  • This is our current status - Level 8 ship with three reactors (20, 19 and 19). We need three great teammates looking to find a place to call home..

No doubts you find them near time @GunnyJC
  • We really need three active players that enjoy being social as well. Come join up and bring a friend or two with you!

Cheers!

• Buggie_ManiaBuggie_Mania Buggie_ManiaComments: 148 Moderator
    GunnyJC said:

We really need three active players that enjoy being social as well. Come join up and bring a friend or two with you!

Cheers!

You can also try here:  https://www.facebook.com/notes/tropic-storm/find-your-strike-group-here/1873101042935514/
  • So here is a little bit about myself. My name is John, I am a retired U.S. Marine, I live in Tennessee, USA near the Great Smoky Mountain National Park and I love being active in the great outdoors (whitewater kayaking, mountain biking, rock climbing, etc.). I joined Team Black Force in hopes of finding a group that was socially active, had a great teamwork mentality, and its members shared a strong bond of camaraderie. It has taken some time, but we now have a great group of twelve players that can be counted on to do their share for the team. The team had 15 players but three of them courteously and voluntarily left the team recently because they couldn't play very often and felt they were holding back the rest of the team. It was a very honorable thing for them to do, but as team we are not used to missing Strike Group battles and we would very much like to take part in them again soon!

Cheers from the Black Force!

• Buggie_ManiaBuggie_Mania Buggie_ManiaComments: 148 Moderator
    GunnyJC said:

So here is a little bit about myself. My name is John, I am a retired U.S. Marine, I live in Tennessee, USA near the Great Smoky Mountain National Park and I love being active in the great outdoors (whitewater kayaking, mountain biking, rock climbing, etc.). I joined Team Black Force in hopes of finding a group that was socially active, had a great teamwork mentality, and its members shared a strong bond of camaraderie. It has taken some time, but we now have a great group of twelve players that can be counted on to do their share for the team. The team had 15 players but three of them courteously and voluntarily left the team recently because they couldn't play very often and felt they were holding back the rest of the team. It was a very honorable thing for them to do, but as team we are not used to missing Strike Group battles and we would very much like to take part in them again soon!

Cheers from the Black Force!

Thank you for your service! Hope that you can get them last few! 
  • John C. WiserJohn C. Wiser John C. WiserComments: 14
    edited May 2018
    Unfortunately we had to let a player go after the last battle so we have a single slot to fill. We are structured but laid back. We have a set battle plan that we follow as a team and it is expected that all members contribute often to keep our liberium stores up, but other than that all players are left to make their own decisions and enjoy the game as they want to. We have a level 9 ship with all three reactors over level 21. We are looking for someone that speaks English, likes to chat and has a team-first attitude. If that sounds like it might be a good fit for you then give us a try! Level 45 and rank 500, but can modify that for someone that will be a good fit.

Cheers!
  • Black Force has available openings now for English speaking, socially active players level 40 - 400. We are a level 9 ship and we have a fantastic group of core players. Our team is looking for those last few pieces of the puzzle that are the right fit. If you enjoy chatting, a bit of friendly banter and like an organized team first approach to battles then Black Force might be the long-term home that you have been searching for. We are a truly international team with unselfish players from around the world. Search for "Black Force" under the international search list. We look forward to welcoming you aboard our team!

Cheers!
  •   Black Force joined up with a couple of great guys from Armoured Force 1 for this last battle and together we absolutely dominated the opponent that was 2 levels higher than us. Now that they have returned home we still have a couple of spots to fill, but they need to be the right fit. Fun, laid back, active and social, but most importantly have that team first mentality. A team is always stronger than a group of individuals and we embrace this idea. If you are looking for a home where you are supported then Black Force might be that place.