Last minute DRAW and too strong Buggies!

8 Comments·Updated 10 April 2018 06:04 PM
Markus SpörkMarkus Spörk Markus SpörkComments: 0
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
Is there any update of these topics! A lot of strong player stopping to play because of that! To sink the ship is very easy for a good team we need for lvl 12 ship between 9 - 12 attacks!!! I think a lot of Leaders in the TOP 100 have the same problem. This 2 topics will kill the game. What is your opinion? I´m wrong with that or not!

Comments

• Buggie_ManiaBuggie_Mania Buggie_ManiaComments: 148 Moderator
    @Markus Spörk

There is something being worked on. It needs to be tested and any issues resolved before it can be put out! Thanks!
  • I will add that the base upgrades help deter the buggy some, but the problem is within trying to upgrade. One can completely clear their map and not have enough resources to do the upgrade. To log off and wait for more islands, means giving up all the resources you just gained. Defensive gear won't help stop this until the base is upgraded. Is there any way to make the cartel islands distribute higher doses of resources, or put more of them on the map, or a faster regeneration rate?
  • Buggie_Mania Markus are right. It's big problem. How long does it work? And when will the results be?  This is one of the biggest complaints from players. The past our battle ended peacefully, but we had to win. In next fight - will be the same opponents again. Again draw? How much we lose in crates?
  • Buggie_ManiaBuggie_Mania Buggie_ManiaComments: 148 Moderator
    @Saulius Preidys
    We understand and we are working on it.We would rather have any issues or kinks resolved before anything is put out. Thanks!
  • Anatoliy KopyrinAnatoliy Kopyrin Anatoliy KopyrinComments: 39 Community Manager
    Is there any update of these topics! A lot of strong player stopping to play because of that! To sink the ship is very easy for a good team we need for lvl 12 ship between 9 - 12 attacks!!! I think a lot of Leaders in the TOP 100 have the same problem. This 2 topics will kill the game. What is your opinion? I´m wrong with that or not!
    @Buggie_Mania said, we're working on decision.
    Spot News and Announcements not to miss the news about it. Going to publish it there near time ;)
  • one more huge complaint would be the unfair match ups we fight tougher teams most of the time, although we win most and we don't mind it that much at knight storm, it's just another complaint by a lot of folks.
    Don't know how hard it would be to code that into the game to make it more even match ups, maybe not doable but I just thought I'd toss that one in since it's just another big one.
  • Anatoliy KopyrinAnatoliy Kopyrin Anatoliy KopyrinComments: 39 Community Manager
    one more huge complaint would be the unfair match ups we fight tougher teams most of the time, although we win most and we don't mind it that much at knight storm, it's just another complaint by a lot of folks.
    Don't know how hard it would be to code that into the game to make it more even match ups, maybe not doable but I just thought I'd toss that one in since it's just another big one.
    Hello George!

Understand your feelings about it. Yes, you're right, there's a lot of complaints about the matchmaking system. You may know that, currently, opponents are selected by the amount of Strike Group rank points. To match groups the best way in future, we have to put groups with the same rating into fights now. But with victories and defeats ranking points will change, so soon we will have other pairs for the battles with the best matchmaking. There will be 3 types of groups - the strongest groups with the highest rank points who will fight with each other for the top positions. Groups with the lowest rating who will also have battles with each other to have the opportunity to go higher. And the "golden mean" - these groups will have the opportunity to be at the top or bottom of the list with every new battle.

You can win a stronger opponent using a good strategy, Also please remember, that we use Elo rating system https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system for calculating the relative skill levels of players. The position of the strike group is determined not simply by the sum of points, but also by the results of the battles. If you've won a stronger opponent, you will get a higher reward.

Anyway, we'll take a deeper look at the system if we can find the way to do it better.
  • Thanks for your reply much appreciated
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!