Easter Park 2018 (4/12/18)

8 Comments·Updated 12 April 2018 12:49 PM
Anastasiia_NesterovaAnastasiia_Nesterova AdministratorAnastasiia_NesterovaComments: 76 ✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in SuperCity Updates
Easter Park is back in the game!
https://apps.facebook.com/super_city_game

Yes, we know that Easter is over  :# But look at it: isn't it a cute bright park no matter what time of a year is now?
It will definitely bring colour to your city, so here's an opportunity to build it :)

If you already have the Easter Park, you'll get an alternative main prize after completing the tasks.
Conditions and details are below.

Comments

• Anastasiia_NesterovaAnastasiia_Nesterova Administrator Anastasiia_NesterovaComments: 76 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018

Requirements: level 15.
    No timers! You have 5 days to finish the quest.

This offer is available to get till April, 17 9:00 UTC (5:00 EST).

How to get the main reward?

You need to collect 120 Easter Eggs to get the main reward. You can get Eggs completing tasks in the offer window.

There are 3 stages in this quest, and by completing each of them you get a reward:

Reward 1: 10 Easter Eggs collected — 5 Cupcakes (1 Cupcake = 10 energy), 250 goods, 20 daffodils;

Reward 2: 50 Easter Eggs collected — 45 energy pack x2, Bunny with carrots, 50 daffodils;

Reward 3: 120 Easter Eggs collected —

• Easter Park (2300 coins, 1 XP, 2-3 daffodils every 16 hours)

• alternative reward: 12 Cupcakes, Ice cream parlour, 12 superbucks.

All the tasks have a value. The number of Eggs you get after completing a task depends on this value. You can get 2, 3 or 5 Eggs for a task (see offer window).

You can do 3 tasks with a different value at the same time.

Important! Tasks are generated randomly, but its difficulty depends on the player's level. This means that the least valuable tasks for high-levels might be harder than the most valuable tasks for beginners.

Btw, tasks might differ even on a same level: there are really lots of them

As usual, you can finish a task with superbucks. The cost of finishing depends on the number of collected items: the less items are left to collect, the less cost for finishing is.

Important! All the collected items will be written off after you finish a task with superbucks.

There is a 2 hour cooldown before the next task with the same value appears.

If you don't wanna wait, you can skip the cooldown with superbucks.

• Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 176 ✭✭✭
  • Hi there!
    Do the eggs that are earned in the Easter Park count towards the leader board in the other Easter Museum task?Mine are not registering if they do.
  • The quest Wonderfull gifts is wonderfull unplayable!!! Can't you guys/girls can't even make a simple game? For Alice (the two points) I collected three times the wool, and just when I want to collect the points a popupscreen with "game error please reload" comes up. Very annoying, again!!! After de restart the wool is gone.
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1320 Super Moderator
    Hi there!
    Do the eggs that are earned in the Easter Park count towards the leader board in the other Easter Museum task?Mine are not registering if they do.
    the Easter Fair and the Easter park are 2 different quests so no the eggs from either one do not count towards the other quest. 

• Teri MorkunasTeri Morkunas Freshly on the board Teri MorkunasComments: 5
    Can we stop with the random quests already.  If I wanted to play the bingo game I would.  I really hate these.  
  • edited April 2018
    I haven't been given the opportunity for the Easter Park quests.  Is this a quest that is available to all? I do already have one from last year so is this why?  Above it says that an alternate prize would be available...  Is the wonderful gifts quests the alternate?
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1320 Super Moderator
    I haven't been given the opportunity for the Easter Park quests.  Is this a quest that is available to all? I do already have one from last year so is this why?  Above it says that an alternate prize would be available...  Is the wonderful gifts quests the alternate?
    Yes the Wonderful Gifts is the alternate :) 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!