Instagram: Friday the 13th

14 Comments·Updated 10 September 2018 11:13 AM
WillWill WillComments: 94 Super Moderator
edited September 2018 in Super News

Hey there!

It’s me, Will. For some time now, I’ve had an idea floating around in my head. I’ve been thinking of starting my very own online blog. I don’t know really how these things are done, so please be patient with me! :wink:

One of my favorite days of the year is less than a week away! That’s right, you guessed it! Friday the 13th! On this special occasion, I would like to tell you a spooky story about something that happened to me some time ago… on Friday… the 13th.

It was an ordinary Friday evening, I came home late and was very, very tired from a hard day at work. All I wanted was to lay my weary head to rest. But, all my restful thoughts disappeared the second I entered my living room. Right there on the wall was a skull made of sticky notes.

Imagine my surprise! My thoughts were scattered, I didn’t know what to do. I was in my living room with a skull made of sticky notes. I thought maybe someone has broken into my home and he may still be here! Maybe in the same room with me! I quickly turned on all the lights in the house. All kinds of thoughts ran through my head. Was it some kind of monster? Or a prowler?

When I knew no one was there my thoughts turned to the skull of sticky notes. What did it mean? After a bit of time, I decided to take a closer look. I approached, hesitantly, coming closer to the skull. I slowly reached for one sticky, I could feel my hair stand on end. I pulled it off the wall and looked on the other side. Was it a clue? With more investigation, I found there was a different picture on the back of each of the stickies.

It took me a moment but, I put it all together. Those stickies were a message from someone!  There was a message! The message seemed to say that someone was waiting for me outside the drive-in cinema which was only a few blocks away. By now it was already 8:35. The message said 9 p.m.!

I quickly grabbed my keys and ran out of the house! To my surprise, I bumped right into Alice at my front door. She threw a toy spider at my face and yelled, ‘Surprise!’

To be honest it scared me out of my boots! Alice burst out laughing and ran to her car.

‘What took you so long, Will?’ She called back, smiling. In the end, it was a surprise movie date. We went to the cinema and got there just in time! And what a great movie it was!

Share with me! What is your favourite horror movie watch on Friday the 13th? If you tell me your favourite, I’ll reply back with a horror movie that I really love!

Today is Friday the 13th so help me to be creative! I want to be spooky and trick Alice in some manner! Help me out! What should I do?

🔥🔥🔥 Have even more fun! Have a look at all our services:
👉 https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help 👈

Comments

• Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 42 Community Manager
    edited April 2018
    The Addams Family 😈

• OhTahKoohOhTahKooh OhTahKoohComments: 9 ✭✭
    A Nightmare on Elm Street
  • Alice, Sweet Alice with Brooke Shields
  • Breda WatersBreda Waters Breda WatersComments: 53 ✭✭✭
    The Exorcist   Scared the **** out of me lol  :D :D :D
  • WillWill WillComments: 94 Super Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Mona_Lisa said:
    The Addams Family 😈

Hey, Mona!
    A great 90s classic! Nice choice! But have you seen the original TV series from the 60s? It has a lot of great moments too, I bet you'll like them.
    You can also check out the comic book by Charles Addams which gave birth to the Addams family;)
    Maybe you'll like some other movies about 'strange' families!
    Try out the 2006 'Little Miss Sunshine'. An outstanding example of black comedy indeed!
    Also you can watch 'The Royal Tenenbaums' by Wes Anderson. It's not a horror film but the family pictured there is strange indeed!:)
    I hope you haven't seen them all!

OhTahKooh said:

OhTahKooh, hi!
    Well if you like Freddy I bet you've already seen all the classic slashers like 'Friday the 13th' 'Halloween' 'Scream' etc.
    Try to check out some TV series like 'Dexter' or 'Hannibal'. 
    I also was scared by the modern film 'Hush' made in 2016.
    I hope that I hit the nail with at least one recommendation! :)

Alice, Sweet Alice with Brooke Shields

Eric Legler, greetings!
    An interesting choice! You can check out the other 70s movies that were a blast at that time like 'Chi l'ha vista morire?' a 1972 movie from Italy and 'Don't Look Now' a 1973 British film. 
    If you haven't seen the 'Psycho' by Sir Alfred Joseph Hitchcock you should definitely check that out too!;)

Breda said:

Hey, Breda!
    If you're talking about the 1973 movie you can also watch the 1968 'Rosemary's Baby'! If you want to check out something that was shot not so long ago you may try 'The Exorcism of Emily Rose' or 'the Conjuring'!
    Have a scary evening!
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1293 Super Moderator

I love all Horror movies, really there are just so many to choose from. My favorites are from the 60's and 70's and 80's when scary movies were actually scary :) 

edited April 2018
    I love all Horror movies, really there are just so many to choose from. My favorites are from the 60's and 70's and 80's when scary movies were actually scary :) 

JennRodriguez, hi!
    Well there already have been a lot of movies recommended from 70's and 80's.
    But I must also say a word or two about modern horror!
    The new 'It' released at 2017 is quite good as a horror and as a movie. Don't you agree?:)

• CarlynbarkCarlynbark CarlynbarkComments: 1228 ✭✭✭✭
    The scariest movie for me was Dawn of the Dead. OMG!  I did not sleep for weeks! That was back in the80s.  Now, I don’t really like a lot of horror, but I do love The Walking Dead. Zombies then and zombies now!  🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1293 Super Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Will said:
    JennRodriguez, hi!
    The new 'It' released at 2017 is quite good as a horror and as a movie. Don't you agree?:)

It is actually one of my Favorite movies, the original and the new version ;) You have good taste in movies, Will 

OhTahKooh said: A Nightmare on Elm Street

OhTahKooh, hi!
    Well if you like Freddy I bet you've already seen all the classic slashers like 'Friday the 13th' 'Halloween' 'Scream' etc.
    The classic slashers like Friday the 13th & Halloween are what I grew up on. They gave me nightmares 😭
    The scariest movie for me was Dawn of the Dead. OMG!  I did not sleep for weeks! That was back in the80s.  Now, I don’t really like a lot of horror, but I do love The Walking Dead. Zombies then and zombies now!  🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️
    Carlynbark, hi!
    Who doesn't like a good zombie movie every now and then, eh?:)
    I like the first parts two parts of 'Resident Evil'. Also the new 'Train to Busan' from Korea is quite an intresting picture! 
    And another zombie-movie that I adore is... 'ParaNorman'!:) It's an animation movie but it's about zombies;)
    Will said:
    JennRodriguez, hi!

It is actually one of my Favorite movies, the original and the new version ;) You have good taste in movies, Will 
    Thanks, JennRodriguez!
    You too!:)
  • Breda WatersBreda Waters Breda WatersComments: 53 ✭✭✭
    Will said:
    Mona_Lisa said:
    The Addams Family 😈

Hey, Mona!
    A great 90s classic! Nice choice! But have you seen the original TV series from the 60s? It has a lot of great moments too, I bet you'll like them.
    You can also check out the comic book by Charles Addams which gave birth to the Addams family;)
    Maybe you'll like some other movies about 'strange' families!
    Try out the 2006 'Little Miss Sunshine'. An outstanding example of black comedy indeed!
    Also you can watch 'The Royal Tenenbaums' by Wes Anderson. It's not a horror film but the family pictured there is strange indeed!:)
    I hope you haven't seen them all!

OhTahKooh said:

OhTahKooh, hi!

Alice, Sweet Alice with Brooke Shields

Eric Legler, greetings!
    An interesting choice! You can check out the other 70s movies that were a blast at that time like 'Chi l'ha vista morire?' a 1972 movie from Italy and 'Don't Look Now' a 1973 British film. 
    If you haven't seen the 'Psycho' by Sir Alfred Joseph Hitchcock you should definitely check that out too!;)

Breda said:

Hey, Breda!
    If you're talking about the 1973 movie you can also watch the 1968 'Rosemary's Baby'! If you want to check out something that was shot not so long ago you may try 'The Exorcism of Emily Rose' or 'the Conjuring'!
    Have a scary evening!
    Read that book Rosemarys baby when I was about 15 . Never saw the movie though . The Exorcist came to Ireland in 1974.. I was about 5 months pregnant on my 1st baby.. Never forget it.. Still cringe today when I think about it.. Other one not really a horror that left me traumatised was The Birds Alfred Hitchcock ..  Duck every time I see a flock of birds,, :P