Facebook: Neighbourhood stories contest

45 Comments·Updated 10 September 2018 11:12 AM
Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 42 Community Manager
edited September 2018 in Super News

👫 Neighbours it’s help, support and lots of fun! Tell us your neighbourhood story and win the Leprechaun Tavern or 250 superbucks for you and 150 superbucks for your favorite neighbour 💸💸💸

Conditions:

1. Publish your neighbourhood story along with your Player ID and the chosen prize under this post 👇
What kind of story? Maybe your SuperCity neighbour became your real-life friend? Or you probably met your best half playing SuperCity? Or you just have a neighbour you are always happy to visit  :) 

2.Tag your favorite neigbour (or neighbours) on our official Facebook page

* To increase your chances, you can tell us about all the SuperCity neighbours you really appreciate 👫 👬 👭 and take part in our Instagram contest 🙌

The most amazing story will be published on our official Facebook page in 10 days or so. We are excited about hearing all the beautiful stories that have happened to you in SuperCity 😻

🔥🔥🔥 Have even more fun! Have a look at all our services:
👉 https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help 👈

Comments

• CarlynbarkCarlynbark CarlynbarkComments: 1228 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome, Mayors!  I can’t wait to read your Neighbourhood SuperStory!  Do you have a Neighbour who inspires you? Have you become true friends with your Neighbour?  With so many good Neighbours, how will you choose?  Who would you like to nominate as your best Neighbour?  Tell us why!
    Mayors!  Did you know that you can use the @ symbol to tag your friends in the forum?  Try it out!  Your friend will also need to join our forum in order to be tagged!  You can send them this link and they will be prompted to register:

https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128423/facebook-neighbourhood-stories-contest

PS.  Asking your friend to join is not a requirement of the contest. 😊

•  My 1st best neighbor is @Will he always hepputo help just you sent him any request he can send that it at fast.
    I haven't not meet my any of neighbor in real life as I am become inactive from facebook its supercity which  again join me facebook as regular visitor. And most of my friends are regular visit my city even some time I can't visit tham as @catherine bale and some when I visit tham they sure visit me @rowena angelica ,@gabriellw hoyeated ,@paun Adriana. I have many friends, so I can't explain about each of tham. But without tham playing is not possible. 3738238 is my I'd and 150 superbuck
  • My favorite neighbor is @Tammy Taylor  because she always visit my city and help me she always give tha things i need for my city i want to thank her i prefer to have 250superbucks ID2959001
    @Deepak Pandey Thank you for entering our contest!  It is great to hear you have so many helpful neighbours. And welcome back to Facebook!  SuperCity Mobile is fun to follow, right?  😊
    @vanessa081017 Thank you for entering our neighbourhood stories contest!  I’m sure @Tammy Taylor appreciates your kind words!  Good luck to you both! 🤞🏻
  • My history im play supercity in the long time a go but now i liked more because I choose these neighbors because in the course of the game we have relied on the help that I think is something that looks very good in the
    game ... support each other and be attentive neighbors, even if we do not know each other in real life I appreciate them from a distance 😍 #id...2262688
    and my favorite neighbors is ...hero phong and banota Mariya 
    I agree, @Annyelika09!  Both @Hero Phong and @Banota Masriya are my neighbours, too!  They will love to see your post and know how much you appreciate them. Good luck to all of you!
  • Banota MasriyaBanota Masriya Banota MasriyaComments: 98 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018

@Annyelika09 
     Thank you so much for your lovely words ❤ You're one of my great neighbours too 😍
  • MemmeMemme MemmeComments: 6
    My favorite neighbor is @Hero Phong . Hero city is constantly evolution , fantasy and joy for  Eyes! If i  visit her, soon she comes to my  city! It’s fun! She lives thousand and thousand miles from me,   On the other side of Earth!
    my ID is 766383. I’d like the Tavern of 🍀 leprechaun .
    Thanks to SC I gained many awesome friends 😊 I picked the most special ones 😉
    The first one is Breda Waters  or should I say SuperBreda. I'm sure a lot of you know this beautiful lady . She's one of the most kind and helpful neighbours I have ever had. She's our superwoman : always there for us 😍
    The second one is the sweet thia Lin .
    Alongside with Breda, you helped me a lot . I'm grateful to know you .Both of you should be thanked more : so thank you ❤❤❤
    Finally our creative genius @Hero Phong . I'm inspired by you . Your city is just amazing and your creative potential seems limitless. Also thank you for always helping me. You're such a great neighbour 😍
     ID : 1151774

@Marina Mozzone  It is true. @Hero Phong’s city is amazing and inspiring. Thank you for entering our contest and telling your story!  
    Sounds like a good choice to me @Banota Masriya. Thanks for enter our contest and sharing your neighbourhood story! 🙂 Good luck!
  • Breda WatersBreda Waters Breda WatersComments: 53 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    @Banota Masriya I am so proud to be your friend.. You have made me cry with your lovely words. We have a few groups between us and we all look out for one another. Amazing all the new friends I have made since we started playing.  @Hero Phong AKA Our secret Will lol ..  <3 @ThiaLin who christened me Superwoman.. @Carmen and all the helpers who help us get The Info together for Quests so we can help our smaller level friends so they can be prepared for what is coming and know what they need to have ..  We are more than just Gaming buddies now , We are friends,,   <3 <3 <3 Ps  My phone is my 3rd hand lmaoo   Love this game and all my pals <3 Thank you  127146 
  • Mine is Banota Masriya she’s very nice neighbor and Hero Phong  Thia Lin thia lin is always a Pleasant place to visit her city is beautiful so many more these are the three neighbours I know that one is funny caring beautiful city 😊 ID 1462378
  • Oops didn’t know how to tag here sorry @Hero Phong @Banota Masriya @Thialin ;
  • Monyk HernandzMonyk Hernandz Freshly on the board Monyk HernandzComments: 131 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Gracias al juego conocí grandes vecinos que hoy por hoy forman parte de la vida en una amistad virtual aún sin conocernos ... pero en el conoci a una bella persona a la que le encanta alegrarme el día ... @JennifferCriss ... juntas nos dedicamos a ayudar a muchas personas a que les guste lo lindo que es esto y enseñarles a jugar a ser una hermosa comunidad .... gracias Playkot por nuestro día a día! <3
    Thanks for entering our SuperCity Neighbourhood Story contest, @Tecoha Thompson!  You’re neighbours will surely appreciate your kind words!  ♥️

Que es un hermoso homenaje a tu prójimo y a SuperCity @Monyk Hernandz! ♥️ Ustedes dos son un equipo increíble juntos! 👯 Muchas gracias por sus amables palabras. 🤞🏻Buena suerte en el concurso!
    edited April 2018

Thank you so much @Tecoha Thompson ❤ 
  • Did not read the part but superbucks would be cool 
  • 4223206 my hubby got me hooked on this! Fave neighbor Brian Taylor Brian Taylor-Rainer and it would be the super bucks. I love the diverse nature of items gotten at places such as dog treats from the Chinese restaurant lol 
  • Pues yo realmente empecé en el juego buscando algo diferente, y encontré este juego. Posteriormente conocí a Breda Waters, Thia Lin y Banota Masriya, extraordinarios vecinos y buscando foros en español, descubrí no a grandes vecinos, sino también amigos, que todos los días me sacan una sonrisa, como son Leyend Bis, Jenniffer Kriss y mi mención especial, para Monyk Hernandz, impresionante vecina, amiga, persona, gracias por tu apoyo, y por ser como eres. Mi ID: 1139801 😘😘😘😘
  • Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 269 ✭✭✭
    Ik zie hier alle talen dus doe ik het in het Nederlands, voor mij het makkelijkst. 
    Ik spel dit spel pa een paar maanden enmerkte dat het altijd de zelfde zijn die je helpen met alles. Ik ga voor,  @Breda Waters, @Thia lin,@Hero Pong alias Will and @Clemali Cris. Eigenlijk zijn het er veel meer. 😘
    Mijn ID 2145998 
  • Ho tanti vicini gentili e sempre presenti,è difficile scegliere qualcuno ed escluderne altri...però se devo fare solo qualche nome preferisco citare @Sergio Apice,@Clemali Cris,@Carolina Meirsman. MY ID 720870 
  • Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 42 Community Manager
    Please be sure to post a special story for every neighbour you mention :)
  • У меня соседи моя семья,мама папа и сестра,мы друг другу помогаем каждый день и всегда делимся интересными достижениями в игре.Мой id:3122841

• Yo ya conocía el juego gracias a facebook, después apareció la versión para el móvil y decidí probarla hasta que no dejé de jugar nunca. Me costó bastante porque en mi móvil no se puede usar, usaba la tablet y me daba muchos problemas, pero no por ellos dejé de jugar. Al final, buscando más vecinos de habla española, me encontré con una gran "fan page" en la que hice muchos amigos, algunos cercanos y otros que viven en otros países. Algunos de estos maravillosos vecinos son @Monyk Hernandz @Carmen Ramirez Gaitano entre otros muchos.
    El premio que me encantaría ganar, serían los 250 superbucks y mi ID es: 113288
    @Carmen Ramirez Gaitano Que es una bella historia! 😘Muchas gracias por compartir! Buena suerte con el concurso!😊
    Dank u voor het invoeren van de wijk verhalenwedstrijd, @Cobi Veel geluk voor jou en je geweldige buren!
    Ciao @Federica Rossi Grazie per il tuo ingresso nel quartiere storia del concorso. Buona fortuna a voi e il vostro incredibile vicini!

У меня соседи моя семья,мама папа и сестра,мы друг другу помогаем каждый день и всегда делимся интересными достижениями в игре.Мой id:3122841

Это очень особенные соседи!  Это так приятно, что у вас есть настоящая семья Supercity!  Спасибо, что поделились своей историей. Удачи вам и вашим соседям!
    Eso es una gran historia, @Cifra Garcia! Estoy muy contenta de haber encontrado que los jugadores se comuniquen con! Esto hace que el juego sea más divertido. Muchas gracias por compartir su barrio de la historia! Buena suerte y vecinos!
  • Monyk HernandzMonyk Hernandz Freshly on the board Monyk HernandzComments: 131 ✭✭✭
    Oh que bella personita que eres @Cifra Garcia Gracias por tus hermosas palabras!
    @Carmen Ramirez Gaitano que me van a hacer llorar! que bellas palabras! gracias de corazón
    yo me olvidé de mencionar que de premio me gustarían los 250 SuperBucks!!! jaaaajaaa mi ID 605788
    4223206 my hubby got me hooked on this! Fave neighbor Brian Taylor Brian Taylor-Rainer and it would be the super bucks. I love the diverse nature of items gotten at places such as dog treats from the Chinese restaurant lol 
    Thats funny. I found it amusing as well. You are what you eat, right? Thank you for sharing your neighbourhood story and entering the contest!  Good luck to you and your neighbour! 
  • Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 42 Community Manager
    edited April 2018
    It's time to announce the winner of our Neighbourhood Story Contest  🎉 🎉 🎉 Congratulations to @Carmen Ramirez Gaitano! Carmen your story really moved us and we are delighted to award you with your prize of 250 Superbucks! Your amazing neighbours will also receive Superbucks! 💸💸💸

50 Superbucks goes to @Monyk Hernandz. Monyk, thank you for being a true friend and great Supercity Neighbour!

20 Superbucks each goes to the following Neighbours: @Breda Waters, Thia Lin, @Banota Masriya, Leyend Bis, and Jenniffer Kriss. Thank you Mayors for being such dedicated and amazing Neighbours!

Here is Carmen’s story:
    Pues yo realmente empecé en el juego buscando algo diferente, y encontré este juego. Posteriormente conocí a Breda Waters, Thia Lin y Banota Masriya, extraordinarios vecinos y buscando foros en español, descubrí no a grandes vecinos, sino también amigos, que todos los días me sacan una sonrisa, como son Leyend Bis, Jenniffer Kriss y mi mención especial, para Monyk Hernandz, impresionante vecina, amiga, persona, gracias por tu apoyo, y por ser como eres.

Here is the English translation:
    Well, I actually started the game looking for something different, and found this game. Later I met Breda Waters, Thia Lin and Banota Masriya, extraordinary neighbors and also looking for forums in Spanish. I discovered, not only great neighbors, but also friends, every day they make me smile, they are Leyend Bis, Jenniffer Kriss and a special mention to Monyk Hernandz, an awesome neighbor, friend, person, thank you for your support, and for being you.

💜💜💜 Thank you to everyone who participated in the contest! We are very pleased to know that we have such an awesome community of Neighbours! 💜💜💜

Players, please check your accounts for your rewards 🎁
  • Breda WatersBreda Waters Breda WatersComments: 53 ✭✭✭
    Thank you @Carmen  and SuperCity mobile for the gift . Congrats Carmen 😍❤️
    Gracias! gracias! mil gracias!!!! @Carmen Ramirez Gaitano sos una bellisima personita y mas que agradecida a todos por tal reconocimiento! los abrazo con el alma  <3
  • Congratulations Carmen. 
  • Gracias a todos de corazón, así es mi historia y así me siento, mi mejor premio son todos mis vecinos y amigos de este juego, me siento orgullosa de participar y ser parte de los foros de este juego, y agradezco a Playkot, de corazón, este premio. Sois todos lo mejor del mundo. Os mando un enorme abrazo, e intentaré ser una buena vecina y también amiga. 😘😘😘😘😘😘
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!