De'Muerte and O'Skull islands

3 Comments·Updated 26 April 2018 07:21 AM
Dean AndersonDean Anderson Dean AndersonComments: 69
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
I have cleared them 5 times and got no gear.is this right ,how many times do yo have to clear them before you get gear,and do not tell me its random 5 TIMES

Comments

• Buggie_ManiaBuggie_Mania Buggie_ManiaComments: 148 Moderator
    I have cleared them 5 times and got no gear.is this right ,how many times do yo have to clear them before you get gear,and do not tell me its random 5 TIMES
    Hello, sorry to say it is and I have done many myself without getting any gear.
  • isaiahisaiah isaiahComments: 8
    Can you refresh the base's each week or in a month so that we get wood + steel + oil --- as it is very difficult to get them and among them oil is the hardest to get -- in a month time i could do only 1 boat to 24 ... or and other way beside the usual enemies island and cartel base -- cos as a layman  i don't get much time to spend in the game and can't afford to buy banknotes .. thanking you -- Hope to hear from Tropic storm soon... 
  • Just cleared two more times and nothing ...please can you explain this 7 times and nothing this is not random its a con