🎪 London Clocks (April 21, 2018)

8 Comments·Updated 10 September 2018 10:21 AM
Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 49 Community Manager
edited September 2018 in Super Quests

As our Instagram-followers know, Will is in London right now! He is very excited about the London clocks! He asked us to bring them in the game – here they are 🌟 Hurry up, Mayors! The offer is time-limited ⌛

🎁 Gives 3 keys for the Orangerie special event, 1600 coins, 3 energy points and a chance to get an item for one of the ongoing quests every 8 hours.

📐 Requires 4x8 squares; can be placed in any location.

📌 Required level: 10.

⌛ Once appeared the offer lasts for 2 days (appears until May 4th).

🔥🔥🔥 Have even more fun! Have a look at all our services:
👉 https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help 👈

Comments

• Breda WatersBreda Waters Breda WatersComments: 53 ✭✭✭
    Hi . Can I ask I have seen a post about this new London Clocks. Will it act like a Castle and give us parts for Quests after the Keys stop <3 
  • CarlynbarkCarlynbark CarlynbarkComments: 1228 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Breda. The answer is yes. I am very excited about this building. Like Dracula’s Castle, Indian Palace, and neueschweinstein Castle the London Clocks will give out random quest items during special events and quests. Have you bought the building? I really like it with the blue highlights. As soon as this quest is over I’m going to get to decorating an blue park for it. 😊
  • CarlynbarkCarlynbark CarlynbarkComments: 1228 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Breda. The answer is yes. I am very excited about this building. Like Dracula’s Castle, Indian Palace, and neueschweinstein Castle the London Clocks will give out random quest items during special events and quests. Have you bought the building? I really like it with the blue highlights. As soon as this quest is over I’m going to get to decorating a blue park for it. 😊
    @Breda
    somehow I didn’t tag you in the comment.....I see you bought the building!  Congratulations 🎉🎊🎈 
  • Breda WatersBreda Waters Breda WatersComments: 53 ✭✭✭
    Yes @Carlynbark Only reason I bought it is because it will not just be a decoration after the Event finishes  I have finished 3 games of Bingo today , Will get a 4th in before I go to bed, This Quest is every bit as bad as the St Patricks.. I have enough now to exchange for 1 Florists but that is only 34 seedlings after nearly 3 days working on this Quest. Devs really need to look at this and tweak the amount of keys per game of Bingo and the amount of lotus Flowers when we exchange our Keys , My last game of Bingo gave me 15 keys . I had enough to exchange and only got 85 Lotus Flowers.. I really want the Orangerie .. <3
  • I play for more then 10 hours a day disappointed that everyone did not get the quest . So What is the purpose of collecting the pumpkins when I can't use it 
  • I really think that the rate of keys London clock is giving out is too less🙈 ps. And i need to wait a total of 8hs for just 3keys + 1600coins + 3energy... pls give us higher rate of keys.. 
    the last even of cinema, i played actively but only got to the 3rd stage..didnt even get to get the cinema😢😩😫
  • Suran ChanSuran Chan Suran ChanComments: 52 ✭✭✭
    Your most beautiful building to date. Keepit up. 
  • WillWill WillComments: 94 Super Moderator
    Your most beautiful building to date. Keepit up. 
    Big Ben is a rather stunning structure :-) I have seen it in person and was amazed at its architecture...